Tucker "Cuck Crusher" Carlson

>go from being small time reporter on Fox and Friends
>a little over a year later replace O'Reilly

I see him tuck-in liberals consistantly and never be defeated. Is he a god sent to destroy liberals? I kinda want him defeated so I can see him as a man instead of a god but it hasnt happened.

What is you opinion/favorite moments of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WFTf59puq8U
youtu.be/hnQtmnCtw4c
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVX7bhAtR-yYhYzJYWF5MkfYsrEZ_H0oS
youtube.com/watch?v=jOYBJI1dL38
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQg1U9EeWk
youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g&t=41s&ab_channel=FOX10Phoenix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

but dude he used to wear a bowtie so everything he says is invalid

you still wear your mother's dresses, why should we listen to you?

youtube.com/watch?v=WFTf59puq8U

>not showing class with nice clothing

You're a nigger aren't you?

I've been watching Tucker since he was on CNN. The guy has a rhetoric he ropes idiot guests into with ease and even when I don't agree with him I admire his style and skill in sophistry. He's also a family man and above scandal of any kind, which is rare these days. God bless him and I wish him luck in his new time slot.

I've been up all night smoking weed an its still too early for this shit man

>favorite moments of him?

To be fair, he has a few interviews where he didn't do so hot (ex. The one against Bill Nye). Still, he is pretty damn good.

He debated that one sloot who wrote for a teen magazine, and he said something like "you should stick to writing about ariana grande and let the someone else do the political commentary". She responsed by saying "go fu-" and got her audio cut off.

He didn't have much to counter in that interview. Definitely could have done better.
This one was fucking gold.

Bill Nye got fucked what are you talking about? Then at the end he sperged with that whole "the info is coming from the inside" shit.

I remember that one

>"Stick to writing about Ariana Grande and high heels that seems to be what you are good at"

>Sexist Pi----

He insults his guests with such subtlety that they dont even notice it. Its really glorious and kek worthy

youtu.be/hnQtmnCtw4c

also

I've seen 2 kinds of Tucker Carlson interviews.

Option A: He's debating like a complete retard and the other party comes across as confused because he keeps saying non sequiturs and patently false bullshit that you can only say is wrong in so many different ways before you can no longer keep up.

Option B: He's debating a complete retard and the other party comes across as confused because they have literally no idea what they are talking about.

In either instance Tucker still somehow comes across as an asshole, even when he's obviously in the right.

I have no idea how anyone could like this jackass.

got video link?

>Computer
>create 100 shrieking liberals
>disable safety protocols

Dude, they usually try to advertise their sincerity and he just pulls out an article or tweet they wrote where theyre revealed to be fucking crazy, then you watch the hillarious backtracking and stammering as he sinks his teeth

They were desperate for some young blood

*tipped*

Its crazy how some actually use that as an argument

Your mom sucks abos cocks

the girls name was lauren duca I think.

It's the perfect style for trumpcucks with their hilariously transparent spins and deflections.

Thanks

This. Carlson is a little shit.

God i hate underage /nupol/. Grow up you little faggots.

>What is you opinion/favorite moments of him?
He looks like he fondles little boys.

just the other week when he told Linsdey Graham that he couldn't keep track of all the wars he wanted to start.

Also when he called McCain deranged for wanting war with Russia

I think he went a lil soft on the nigger calling for "Muh Reparations" last night
Hope he isn't going to tone it down for his new time slot !

Why the fuck can't he properly tie his tie?

That skinny knot looks like something a high school kid does themselves when they go to their first school formal.

Im scared for his time slot change. I feel like he will have to be less Tucker and simmer it down a bit and be more like Bill, or at least less laughing in people's faces and more calm.

lel

while entertaining,his show sucks.

Nupol please go back to plebbit
Your shitty republican trash isn't welcome here

Bill Nye just because of the zoom in on the grin.

Kek

>T R U M P F A G S actually believe this

Who cares? It's entertaining. It's what made TV worth existing in the the first place.

>unironically supports a person who looks like that.
Is he BASED?

Back to rebbit.

Tucker is the man.

Fuck off shariablue
Didn't get the memo that you need to stop using
>/nupol/

because we've it identifies you as a shariablue shill?

Awww

this is what jon lebowitz literally did

I would be so worried that I may have blasted a fart in my sleep holy shit

watch all of these

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVX7bhAtR-yYhYzJYWF5MkfYsrEZ_H0oS

Can't help but notice you haven't provided a shred of evidence for your claims.

He's not very articulate desu. He has people on who are complete idiots and can't even argue with them well. Tucker defaults to that "laugh to demean" argument so often it's cringy.

Tucker will never be better than O'Reilly because O'Reilly refused to deal with trash, while Tucker lets it in and can't even take it back out

>O'Reilly refused to deal with trash
youtube.com/watch?v=jOYBJI1dL38

he tucc me

>ha ha O'reilly is gone!
>much more right wing people take over
good times

>op has a little catchphrase that ties in with his favorite characters name
>op is a biased homosexual
pick two

>he likes Bill O'Reilly, arch good goy among good goys

Holy shit lurk more or get the fuck out

I like him, but he needs to be consistent with his economic theory and application of conservative theory.

Why does Ben Shapiro not know the difference between capitalism and free market capitalism?

i hate this kike, he takes every fucking opportunity to attack rightwingers who are not full blown zionist cucks

>outs Bill Nye as an actor, not a scientist
>Nye resorts to crazy ass comments about conspiracies

Yeah, that went great for Bill Nye, the SAG Actor guy

A place where Justin Trudeau could die.

>Be Tucker
>Have one of the few reasonable shows on MSNBC
>Get dumped when their slogan is "we are lefty shills, or whatever"
>create Daily Caller, make millions
>get weekend gigs at Fox, make more millions
>get called up to the big leagues, because you have had top shows on CNN and MSNBC
>blow everyone's rating away except O'reiley
>get O'reily spot anyway

I wonder if winning this much was part Trumps plan?

I'm sure if he was black, with an african accent and your moms pussy juices all over his dick you'd be a bigger fan.

I definitely hate that he tries to laugh at every opponent. It's pretty low

You cant help laughing at bullshit when you hear it.

I know right? UGH what a SHITLORD!!!

Fucking faggot probably cheats on his wife and masturbates to his dog. What a piece of shit.

I saw him a few nights ago because the TV was on when I was cleaning my house at 3 AM

he brought on some inoffensive leftist professor to talk about immigrants
I agreed with Tucker Carlson but his arguments were just fallacy after fallacy

all he has is the shock factor of bringing a non-conservative on a conservative show and berating him with questions, if the leftie is at least halfway good at debating then tucker has lost before he even opens his mouth

he's a fool and a pundit, just like everyone else working for news media

He didn't even let Bill speak. Tucker was weirdly agitated in that interview. He interrupted him so many times that Bill was even able to show how long it took him to interrupt him on his phone. Bill probably did that "info is coming from the inside" bit at the end because Tucker was talking about the leaks on the Trump campaign previously and had Bill on the line waiting for their segment to commence. Plus he was salty because Tucker didn't even let him speak.

but she is an abo?

So in other words you agree it makes for decent casual entertainment regardless of which side of the argument you're on. That's pretty much everything TV was made for.

this, fuck shapiro
straight to the oven

Joe Rogan doesn't approve of him.
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZQg1U9EeWk

he always has this dopey stoner face when he's listening to some tard rambling but really he's analyzing their argument, just giving them enough rope
potential POTUS

>What is you opinion/favorite moments of him?
the fake protester comedian guy who usually goes to conventions and does "wacky" interviews

YOU'RE NOT A REAL PERSON

YOU DON'T EXIST

that's the kind of brilliance you only get from live, improvised TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

not an argument

him and tucker probably align on almost everything, including israel

That fucking binder, my god....

Hey now that's a senior writer for a major news outlet. He's well-researched and he knows what he's talking about.

And he tweets about suing people from going on a bender, not taking his epilepsy meds, staying up ALL NIGHT for two days, and then blaming them when a flashy tweet gives him a seizure.

That's a Media Matters dossier. They have them on every reporter. A lot of those pages were probably blank.

David Brock is a slimy piece of garbage

How is this him getting owned? It's just John Stewart being an asshole to Tucker and not providing any real substantive points other than to virtue signal on him and talk shit about his bow tie

>invite a guest who doesn't necessarily believe a certain thing
>ask them to defend that position even though they didn't advance it

So, person who never claimed war with Russia is a good thing, explain to me why people think this? Huh guess you can't do it.

yeah or the classic "ask a question, get an answer, claim that it didn't answer your question, ask it again, get the same answer, accuse the person of dodging the question."

Tucker may not be the most qualified to debate climate science, but it's amazing to me how many climatologists are qualified to discuss political and economic policies. Do you have to get a degree in econ/polisci before you become a climatologist or something?

Ive heard of peoples lack of reading comprehension but never listening comprehension.

He re-asks because they literally move the goalposts and dont answer the actual question.

sage and report shill threads

>>>>>>>r/the_donald

That's because he's always trying to set up a straw man and pose a ridiculous question like "why are you saying terrorism is a good thing?"

>while entertaining,his show sucks.

Sometimes. But a lot of times, he asks a simple question and all the guest can do is go back to reading off the same script again.

The best is when they tell Tucker they think what the audience really cares about is this totally unrelated question with an entirely different answer. And then they use up almost the entire segment repeating the same line like a robot.

That's a pretty fashy statement. I think I like him even more.

This man gives no fucks. He is one of the great saviors of today

Personally, I like Tucker. But O'Reilly's audience, namely people my parents age, don't care for him at all. My dad thinks he's a smug, collegiate momma's boy - like one of the Omega Theta Pi members from "Animal House".

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=t2dct9ErA_g&t=41s&ab_channel=FOX10Phoenix

100% based

my 60 year old dad thinks hes great

Tucker is a American treasure.

Tucker represents the vanguard of /ourguys/ gaining widespread appeal into the mainstream.

Think about it. Before, what were all the conservative pundits like? They were just crotchety old grumps like O'Reilly who complained about young whippersnappers. Now we're beginning to replace these cuckservative boomers with a younger generation of (at least semi-)redpilled nationalists like Tucker. This is just the start, and there will be many more.

Maybe it's just my parents then. Mine tend to hate everything that's not from their generation - the prototypical boomers.

That was a great speech. I don't know why the anti-Trump people come up with ridiculous assertions when it's so easy to have balanced, reasonable criticism instead.

sheeeit he was cucked by stewart. His career went in the tank after that

>what is your favorite moment of his
Dominic Tullipso

this