Germany yes! Somali refugee ass raped two paralysed elderly men and killed wife

of one of them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4374836/Somalian-asylum-seeker-rapes-two-elderly-disabled-men.html

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
infowars.com/shock-somali-migrant-charged-with-raping-two-disabled-german-men-murdering-victims-elderly-wife/
thesun.co.uk/news/2398575/iraqi-migrant-raped-boy-sexual-emergency-jailed-vienna-austria/
pamelageller.com/2017/02/muslims-family-gang-rapists.html/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/austrian-court-jails-eight-iraqi-asylum-seekers-13-years-gang/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well done Germany. So tolerant.

Schäuble told us they would save our pension system. Delivered as promised.

Why do Somalis kill people that take care of them? Even dogs don't kill the hand that feeds them.

Dogs can recognize themselves in a mirror, niggers can't.

>they even rape old disabled men

wtf is wrong with niggers?

Top fucking kek, Mate.

lol

you know what to do hans

Master shitpost

pretending it was an unfortunate einzelfall?

2pBp
>Even dogs don't kill the hand that feeds them.
Pitbulls do. And we all know what pitbulls are.

Lol

>Pitbulls do.
Real pitbulls are too small to be really dangerous to adult humans.

It's only of regional interest, that's why you have to hear from it via the UK and not from your own national news.

This nigger subhuman should be skinned alive.

>Germany is so progressive women have started prepping the bull

edgy

took me a while but kek

I don't even read any local news here, its always the same bullshit about drunk retards doing dumb shit.

nothing happening here.

Einzelfall Map 2017:
google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

They weren't designed to live in this world.

Germany is Tolerant! Tolerant!

It's a small price to pay for all that innovative new rocket technology.

It's abour domination/humiliation than sex

The niggers must feel that they're dominating and humiliating whites by doing it

>check my region
>1 gypsy nigger trying to rob people in the train
>2 illegal niggers coming in via train
>nigger woman steals shoes
>albanian burglar gang got v&

thank god i'm in east germany

>It's abour domination/humiliation than sex
It's more about domination/humiliation than sex*

That's a pretty gruesome thing to do to someone, I don't think I could. Decapitation, shooting them in the head, fine. But taking hours and hours to slowly cut away someone's skin? I don't think I hate anyone that much at this point. Stalin, but he's already dead.

Why would they respect a weak and decadent civilization that allows him to do stuff like this?

German society is built around a fairly homogenous country, that's disappearing now, so things will have to change.

Have a (you) you glorious bastard

So he's looking at what, 2 years in prison?

Maybe he'll get a chance to rape a 90 year old german doing a life sentence for denying the holocaust when he's in briefly in prison.

They are not desinged for anything other than to fit inside a furnace

He will be tried as a juvenile so expect a slap on the wrist.

>be old German man reminiscing about childhood and throwing rocks in the faces of Jewish girls.
>hear moaning next-door and ignore it hans is probably just having a wet dream about the time we burned that silly old Jew alive.
>suddenly a rabid nigger appears, pins him to the ground and starts raping his arse.
>Blacked.Jpeg
>begs his raper to stop says he's finally seen the error of his ways.
>Wife walks in
>nigger tells our German that he's yet to know the pain that he caused the Jews
>nigger kills his shitlord cis white wife.
>Hermann finally learns to stop being a racist

Justice was finally done it only took 75 years.

they don't want to be handled like the vietnamese in Rostock years ago.. nothing in my area either. it's cold up here..

>vietnamese in Rostock years ago
What happened?

top banter.

I think it has more to do with organized crime being a big thing in the area.

refugee niggers apparently are smart enough to not start shit against the italian mob, the russian mafia or the bikers.

He is most likely getting away with it, not even kidding. He is looking at 6 months on probation.

It will never cease to amaze me that niggers like this don't get hung.

Where "probation" means nothing in Germany. If they commit additional crimes during the probation period nothing happens.

>italian mob, the russian mafia or the bikers.
In italy at least refugee gangs are fighing with mafia.

a quick serch in google gave me this

Is that pic of him in court laughing about it?

Lol. Nice rape fantasy Schlomo. But the niggers raping people hate Jews just as much as the Nazis did.

For breaking and entering, sexual assault, raping an elderly disabled, raping another and then murdering an elderly woman?

I don't understand how this can happen. I thought somalians are malnurished, and certainly that peaceful journey to the promises land would take a while to recover from...

How weak have you krauts become?surely there were people around to stop this, people who would have been caring for these disabled men? Did they just let it happen?

Juvenile

Well he klled te wife that ytied to stop him.

They had one case that actually surfaced and caused public uproar where 5 "Serbian" immigrants gang raped and tried to murder a 14 year old kid, only one of them went to prison the others were let off free to go.
It's not like they even pretended to be punished, there were big celebrations in the court room, lots of laughter, insulting the judge and everything.
Germany and NRW in particular is one single no go area without rule of law.

>two paralyzed old, German men

What are the chances they were WW2 vets?

>fight for vaterland
>injured by Russian with a bayonet
>had to kill the Cyka with by bare hands
>never walk normally again
>unit is surrounded, forced to surrender
>Russians instantly execute half of my squad despite us already surrendering
>moved to a POW camp in Siberia, forced to do hard labor
>one of my friends are worked to death every day I spend here
>spend 10 years in the camp despite the war having ended
>finally get released in 1954
>East Prussia, the land in which my father's father's father was born, the only place I've ever known, is now completely Polish and Russian
>forced by German cuck government to relocate to some shit hole near the Dutch border in lower Saxony
>dutch people who live in the area treat me like shit since I'm a veteran despite me not having fought in the western front
>60 years later, my only remaining comrade from my unit, mein bruder who I'd die for and I are in a convalescent home
>refugee breaks in, rapes us, then kills my wife in front of me
>mfw newspaper doesn't even publish that I'm a veteran since that's antisemitic
>mfw refugee gets an award for helping fighting nazis with rape, and a parade is thrown in his honor

So tolerant. Everyone say thank you Germany.

When the bantz are so strong you read it with an aussie accent

>Why do Somalis kill people that take care of them?
They naturally despise anyone dumb enough to take care of them.

They should be moved to another world.

Because they're savages, plain and simple.

how can he be tried as a juvenile when he is 18 years old? I was in Iraq doing combat patrols when i was 18 years old.

The possibility exists that I'm an Australian shitposter who came to Austria to visit the kangaroos in zoo Schönbrunn, just to get fascinated by "incredibly fast" hotel internet and pulled into the chans.

>danke gott I died for the fatherland, at least I'll leave this world knowing that the Russians who will rape my family will be the last ones wh-

Did you kill any sandniggers?

Makes you wonder why we abolished the death penalty.

Shouldn't it be the other way around? Dafuq nigga?

>how can he be tried as a juvenile when he is 18 years old? I was in Iraq doing combat patrols when i was 18 years old.

This is Germanabad.

infowars.com/shock-somali-migrant-charged-with-raping-two-disabled-german-men-murdering-victims-elderly-wife/

Last week, it was announced that Afghan serial murderer and rapist, Hussein K., would be tried by German prosecutors as a juvenile, despite multiple medical age experts determining that he had been 22-years-old when he threw 19-year-old Maria Ladenburger’s lifeless body into the Dreisam River in Freiburg. The girl was the daughter of a European Union official, and at least the second of Hussein’s victims, as he had already served a meager 2.5 year prison term for raping a young Greek student and tossing her off a cliff.

Courts rule "delayed development" for niggers, that makes them basically children up until age 30. Not even kidding, I keep feeling obligated to write this.

Reading stuff like this makes me genuinely terrified of living in a Western country, I know Sup Forums parrots the poo rape meme a lot but India actually has a way lower rape statistic (by rate). Every time I travel to New York I have a look over my shoulder for nigs, not nice at all

Our justice system cannot handle it. They are used to dealing with Hans and Bernd who will just obey the law or are ashamed when they get caught.
They don't have enough police officers either and the jails are simply full, there is no more space.
The BRD is a failed state.

i thank god and the cosmos this kind of stuff doesn't happen near me, i'm afraid i'd make international news if it did

no - i tried, but they're not about staying and fighting. and i wasn't about shooting civilians, i fell for the ((((rules of engagement)))) meme

I couldnt believe this Story, so i searched through the MSM News sites
and yes this Story is 100% true

Daily mail is fake news.

He deserves 2 months in the pokey

>how can he be tried as a juvenile when he is 18 years old? I was in Iraq doing combat patrols when i was 18 years old.

it is because of the new liberal 'nice' racism.

where muslims, africans, blacks, etc are sooooooo oppressed, their mental, emotional, and ethical development was sabotaged by white men, colonization etc.

its how you get situations where 25-30 year old rioting niggers in baltimore can be referred to as 'youths' and fully bearded muslim refugees get placed in school with children.

because liberals are racist as fuck and we are soooo powerful we oppressed all brown so completely their mental capabilities were stunted so thoroughly that we must treat anyone of their race as retarded children.

its (((humane))) or something

>India actually has a way lower rape statistic

Because you don't even record when it happens and you throw acid in the face of the girls who get raped instead.

>it's okay to believe feminists as long as it makes poos look bad
Sven pls. False accusations happen here too, men can be visited by mobs of vigilantes and all kinds of shit can happen

>you throw acid in the face of the girls who get raped instead.
That's more like Pakistan or Bangladesh.
>Because you don't even record when it happens
They've a lot of false rape accusations though. Besides indians have baby dicks and are brownier beta vesion of pakis. Pakis apparently have much bigger so are more likely to rape.

In October, 2016, a 20-year-old Iraqi raped a 10-year-old Austrian boy at a swimming pool, later telling officers he was having a “sexual emergency,” and expressing no remorse. Initially, the Austrian Supreme Court overturned the rape charges, stating that the Iraqi had not been properly advised of the young boy’s non-consent to being raped.

You could, you just need to do two things first.

1. Convince yourself that the person you are doing it to is not a human, but instead an animal driven by ignorance and stupidity to commit evil acts. Once you do that you have to see this action not as a punishment for the offender but a warning to the rest when you hang the flayed nigger in the town square; Behave or you are next.

2. It helps to have a language barrier, be it gagging, tongue removal, or just not knowing what the animal is saying while you are removing it's hide.

>SPBP

I have no relationship to Germans but this makes my blood boil.
What the fuck is wrong with you weak ass Germans.
You pathetic little cucks

this is fucking gold
i love you

The only result of his 6 year sentence being revised was that it became a 7 year sentence.
Stop making Austria look like Germany.

thesun.co.uk/news/2398575/iraqi-migrant-raped-boy-sexual-emergency-jailed-vienna-austria/

Look at this badass murrican. I bet he doesnt let his wife fuck Tyrone and Jamal 5 times a day at all. More like 4 times only

pamelageller.com/2017/02/muslims-family-gang-rapists.html/

Great. 7 whole years in a hotel prison. Then he gets out and does it again.

Europe will have to learn that they're not dealing with whites anymore. A white man can be sent to a prison and possibly even reformed. A black man will come out even more fucked up, regardless of the crime or time served. They can't be rehabilitated or reasoned with.

At least our justice system actually exists.

sounds pretty racist..implying niggers don't gain the mental capacity of an adult til 30, even if it's kinda true.

Sure showed me
Better go check on on your chink grandpa he might be getting enriched by a young somali

It's still Vienna, after all. It's getting better due to FPÖ pressure though, that "psychopathic epsiode" nigger who bludgeoned an elderly woman for example got locked up for life.

Sure showed me. Better go check on your daughter. He might be getting enriched by a nigger, americuck

9 to 13 years
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/03/austrian-court-jails-eight-iraqi-asylum-seekers-13-years-gang/

Well, one other factor is that the german justice System and the Police got massive budgetcuts for as Long as i can remember
they just dont have the ressources to handle it
In my Landkreis alone they build 2 new prisons and 1 Academy for Special Police Forces and we are the absolute periphery

Why would you rape a 59 year old paralyzed man? How is that hot? How is he able to get an erection?

Top tier post desu

>But taking hours and hours to slowly cut away someone's skin?

Honestly, you're taking your time with it because you don't want them to die from shock or from bleeding too much, not because the process itself is slow.

It must be about domination. These incidents always reminds me of the Rudyard Kipling poem, the Wrath of the Awakened Saxon which may as well apply to white people in general. We're not even mad yet. With each one of these now almost daily outrages the collective psyche of our race is becoming more outraged and more intolerant of these invaders even if it doesn't outwardly show. Kikes will point to their media as proof that whites are cucked and invited this upon ourselves. Any white person who lives in the real white world can tell you that almost no one with their shit together actually agrees with any of this multicultural bullshit and are beyond reconciliation with any of it. The Jews better up the dose of fluoride or something, because white people really are getting fed up. They can laugh about it, like they always have. But there always comes a point where they are no longer laughing.

>live in deep west semi-big city
>5 things mostly just petty theft or tries to steal

>check home town even more in the west right next to cologne
>literally nothing
I'm pretty anti migrants or refugees as they call them, but we're not in the bad times. The bad times are just knocking at our door at the moment.

Germans mass rape and burn women alive, too, you know!
Everything is normal. Stop being upset about poor rapefugees who deserve our tax moneys and to fuck our women.

Oh and obviously I'm talking this from a purely theoretical/hypthetical standpoint as I have never ever done anything of the sort.

Pinkie swear, BIA.

Nobody is going to believe that, Serb.

Yeah i still remember the days when we marched into the next town and raped the women there
the 90s were really wild for germany

pic related. It's about how niggers can't think properly.