What (((assholes)))

What (((assholes)))

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk
youtube.com/watch?v=o5qJ3MAPxS8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

israelis bringing the banters

I hate jews just as much as the next Sup Forumsack but when they bring the bantz, they bring the bantz.

good times

cry nigger

Fuck pol I fucking love Israel

that's some good banter

Who is that girl?

>assholes
The ""palestinans"" are striking over nothing, they already got better conditions than American supermax prisons.

Right wing Israeli Jews and globalist Jews are two completely different groups

I would do that too.

> photograph people having a barbecue near a wall
> make up a story

ok

its real and you should be proud of it

Bants. I hope they had pork ribs.

>This isn't exactly something Sup Forums would do

Yep nope. Just assholes.

Fucking ruthless m8

holy shit thats amazing

That's some solid shitposting.

Hahahaha
Based jews

>they already got better conditions than American supermax prisons
Not exactly a high bar.

That's Ofer Prison, I drive by it everyday and recognize it well.

Why are jews so bad?

2nd best jew bbq of all time.

What exactly do hunger strike a solve? Why would the prison guards care these people are killing themselves by not eating.

Less money and time spent feeding these shits. If anything it helps the people not protesting.

WOW look at these BASED jews. they are RIGHT WING just like US. we love SMALL GOVERNMENT, FREE MARKETS and FISCAL RESPONSIBILIY dont we CENTIPEDES?

fucking lmao. nice one, kikes

He made a shit comparison, the prisons are scandi-level. They have TVs with cable and electric kettles for making coffee.

>What (((assholes)))

What are you?

A disgusting muslim shitskin, or what?!

Would be really DISGUSTING if you really were a mudslime.

Wtf I love Israel still

You fell out of your assmad assad thread.

underrated

that's Jodie Foster when she was young

>Centipedes

I agree that these Jews are pretty based but go back to r/the_donald.

Such an asshurt NS-LARPing faggot kiddo.

haha

(((Joe Dyke)))

Why do Jewish cucks hate Israel?

Wtf I love Israel now!

Kikes doing kikes things, but my sides are in orbit

holy fuck i sure hope they enjoy their hunger strike

young jodie foster

But it's still better than 3rd countries prison.

It's not shitty compartions, I wanted to show that there are prisoners in worse conditions and nobody do anything.

I kek'd irl.

Reminds me of this, well done jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=r_NXdj3MaFk

She was cute, eh, jewfag? She peaked in that rape movie where she molests Indiana Jones on a pinball machine.

This. Sup Forums is ridded with LE BASED JEWS LE BANTZ JIDF now. Thank r/the_donald for bringing literal Israel shills over here. Leave it to

because we thought it was a good idea to declare that you are not allowed to let retards just kill themselves

The Jew lacks all respect, honor, or notion of chivalry. These are the people that laugh when European children are raped by 3rd world migrants.

it isn't bantz, they are trying to convince the shitskins to eat.

If you couldn't tell that was sarcasm you're retarded.

this tbqh

Nah jews don't eat that shit either

you are on Sup Forums. We literally laugh and celebrate any natural disaster or mass killing

The guards dont care. But the public might be swayed to their side. It also gathers attention "why are they striking?". And then if their conditions truly are bad there could be change.

Sorry, mate. Agents have been all over this place since chanology. They didn't suddenly invade when Trump struck Syria, they were there, fooling the likes of you into backing him in the first place. Some of us warned you, but you went ahead anyway. Just like the Frogs going ga-ga over zionist Le Pen.

good one

Goddamn it, the filthy kikes surely know how to bring the bantz.

Too bad it likely wasn't pork though.
youtube.com/watch?v=o5qJ3MAPxS8

pic related

>Just like the Frogs going ga-ga over zionist Le Pen.

Just wait for Hitla.

Try it harder, you lame SHILL.

Try it harder, you underaged try hard.

>not inviting half the country
Damn shame.

>terrorists
>honor
Found the cuck.

Relax. Still hate Jews, we're just having a giggle.

think about the logic of that argument though, what would have been different with clinton? Why bother shilling at all if the 2 choices were both controlled anyway?

>Actually giving a shit about Palestinians.

Kike needs a schtreimel.

It's funny to watch from a far. But I don't think I would want to be doing the same thing.

Having a BBQ next to some poor tormented souls whose suffering you are deliberately increasing. Face it, you wouldn't be able to enjoy your food.

Jews really are unimaginably coldblooded. Unparalleled among humans.

>poor tormented souls whose suffering
>mudslides in prison
pick one and only one

>terrorist
>poor tormented souls
pick one

you must be new

It's literally a hunger strike they still have food of they want to

>>Actually giving a shit about Palestinians.

Sup Forums consists of roughly 50% muslim shitskins.

It's 2017 and Europe is literally FLOODED with muslim shitskins

Didn't you know that?!

bro hate them for the fact they would make a big scene if the foot was on the other door

the fact is jews and muslims are the cancer of earth and must be treated as such

what OP is describing is just funny

?

i really dont understand your question. are you asking us why they are bad? as in why did god create them as chaotic evil? or are you saying what makes them bad, which actions make us judge them and deem them evil? or are you saying what drives them to do such evil deeds?

regardless, the answer is, well, the communist revolution in germany, the communist revolution in russia, the communist revolutions in africa, south america, asia that ended with the deaths of hundreds of millions of people, all financed and partially lead by kikes

in modern history you can for example go to the famous example of slippin schlomo or as he's known here lucky larry, who specifically signed terrorist insurance on his world trade centers 10min before some CIA illuminati people decided to remote control 2 air planes, fly them into the world trade centers, call his wife and daughter and tell them to call in sick and then have a jewish owned media empire blame sandniggers so that you can invade a desert country no one has heard of where they recently discovered lithium that you need to make cellphones so that they can enslave and brainwash an entire new generation of sheeple that have slowly realized you can't trust your TV anymore

the 2008 financial crisis that lead to millions of people in the US alone losing their jobs, losing their homes. it wasnt all bernankes fault but him and his friends sure as FUCK didnt try to stop it

the great depression comes to mind, although i dont know the details regarding the kikes

and then theres the fact theyve been banned from almost every country in europe, twice

stop coming on to me, homo.

Le Pen is a Zionist who betrayed her father, you retard.

>Jews really are unimaginably coldblooded. Unparalleled among humans.
Thats what decades of inbreeding does to people.

If literally anyone else did it to muzzies you would cheer. stfu

LOL presumptions. Clinton, Trump, Obabo, Bush, all the same fag. Your simple mind hasn't realized this yet. All the people get to choose is which flavor of zionist shit they get every four years. They get a hard sell or a soft sell. That's it. Both are in the pocket of the Zionists.

Ideally, they wanted Trump and probably rigged him to win so they could stir up more racial fights and push some other meme that I guarantee you will not be in favor of nationalists. More apathy, more despair, more fighting. You're already seeing it happen.

Zionist democrats appear to empower minorities against Whites. Whites get angry.
Zionist conservatives appear to empower whites against minorities. Minorities get angry.

In the end, the same plan gets carried out.

>Le Pen is a Zionist who betrayed her father, you retard.

Who cares about "Nazi"-LARPing faggot like you or her brain dead father?!

We got to save Europe, there's no place for you childish LARPing about da evil Jews.

Lel, schlomo is okay

Havin his kosher barbeque

Based merchants, they need to also get loud speakers and blast Havah Nagilah on full volume

not every faggot is valid here just if he's a "meanie" to muslims but still sucks every cock on the side?

You my friend are a funny user and deserve way more (yous)

>If literally anyone else did it to muzzies mainstream media would lynch them
ftfy

based jews

the sun is a Zionist, the moon is a Zionist, the ocean is a Zionist, time is a Zionist, space is a Zionist, the chair is a Zionist, the table is a Zionist

Fighting Kebab with kebab?

crafty Jews

>Sup Forums and israel side by side
realy heats up your soap

based jews

Sup Forums btfo

fuck the slimes

>implying calling out zionist shills backing Trump is shilling.
>implying FBI, IDF, MOSSAD and other intelligence agencies don't know what pol is.
>implying the declassified millions spent on disinformation each year isn't used on public opinion boards.
>implying someone who said Trump was pro-Israel, and it turning out to be true, is a shill.

LOL

so funny

xxxdd

What are you, 12, or what?!

fucking lul

>unironically defending zealots of a religion based on murder and conquest
How big are your ear gauges, millennial?

>Just wait for Hitla!

Try it harder, you stupid shill.

>caring about filthy subhuman criminals

>Oy, goy, there is a million, no, two millions no, four jewllion of suicide bombers there.

Always the hardest to see kin killing kin.

A respectable arch-villainous adversary unlike shit tier mudshits, antifags, shariablue and (((pedes))).

the sun is antisemitic, the moon is an antisemite, the ocean is an antisemite, time is an antisemite, space is an antisemite, the chair is an antisemite, the table is an antisemite. The truth is antisemitic.

I deserve a show in Comedy Central instead of all them unfunny victim mentality nigs.

>Everyone i disagree with is a Nazi-LARPer
Your nose is really showing Shlomo. Who caused the Migrantcrisis and is actively funding it? Who is benefitting the most from the destabilization of the middle-east? Kek, go eat some somalicock, since there's plenty of that in germany.

Only a dead Zionist is a good Zionist.