What is it about Somalia that makes its niggers worse than any other niggers in Africa

What is it about Somalia that makes its niggers worse than any other niggers in Africa

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia
twitter.com/AnonBabble

islam I guess

But there are many other Nigslamic nations- Ethiopia, Eritrea, Sudan, Nigeria, Djibouti to name a few

Worst of both worlds.
The result of Arabs and niggers interbreeding = Somalis.
Dumb as niggers + violent & rapy as arabs

Lowest quality of life on earth, islam and border with the biggest trade route in the world

Don't worry, they're on the short list of countries we'll be "helping" next.

liberia is the same and its on the other side of africa... same for sierra leona

>Islam
>Geo-strategic choke point, therefore, constantly being invaded, coerced or influenced.

It also doesn't help that Somalia is primarily non-arable arid land. It's the worst of all words desu.

Fuck you haters.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Civil_War

Civil War for 26 years and continuing
Failed government.

They have internet in Somalia?

At least now we can ask directly.

Why is Somalia so shit?

WTF Internet in Somalia ?!

Are you getting wifi from a passing cargo ship or what?

the way the land is formed there created migration dead ends at the horn/point causing incest and famine

it's turkey's puppet state.

Hundreds of years of Arab abuse, so they just lash out onto everyone they can.

They're Islamified niggers so they double-up on being the #1 and #2 biggest problems on planet earth

There pretty shit, I mean other S.S africans are shit to like Sudan is pretty bad.

Mogadishu and Somalia in general was doing ok under Italian rule, as Italian Somaliland.

Super Six One I've got eyes on Skinnies with RPG's, please advise
>Somalia should be glassed

Rare

Basically, Somalia as a country doesn't exist, There's no administration. Most of the nowadays "pirats" are from Somalia, the rob ships etc

Worse niggers on this planet. Suck at pretty much everything.

>ugly
>low intelligence
>muslims
>black
>weak

No one would be sad if all of them went into the water and never came back on land.

It's a shit country desu
I'm stealing the WiFi connection of a cargo ship that belongs to Sweden passing of the coast.. We about to board it.

Ironically, Somalis generally hate black people and consider themselves to be separate from all other Africans. Furthermore, Somalis are heavily divided by clan structure and so also generally hate other Somalis who aren't in their particular clan

Basically they have a hyper racial awareness and take it to the logical extreme

FUCK OFF! WE ARE FULL! Hope you drown when boarding the ship.

>We about to board it.
first time laughing in days

somalis are the most redpilled people on earth

They are under the leadership of Commander Cruz, Scourge of the Seven Senate Seats

and they're coming for you

>Awk! We're comin'!

And can someone finally answear me why all somali sub filth smell like bath house?

Stop insulting Sweden!

Nice proxy, you fucking lame ass cock sucking fag.

Somalia is a case study in ancap and a shit hole because of it.

Did we contriboot to the fuck up of your country or was it beyond saving already, my Dubat?

Post webms

What did you expect from Sup Forums, shitskin? Holding hands and a celebration of (((diversity)))?

Oy vey, goy, just a coincidence that we put the worst of Africa in the most Nordic areas of the world. Now go work to pay your taxes!

This is so true.. Somalia are racist and triblists af.

Friendly reminder Somalis are considered white in America. Yes this man is one of the 56%.

Serious question. Why some Somalis come here before going to Sweden?

Well then, swallow you swedecuck so you can take another load.

Why do all Somalis have that peculiar skull shape?

AYYYYY

Ancap =/= absence of government

Somalia can't be ancap. There's no fucking business there. That's just anarchy

heavy mixing with arabs

How is somalian pussy? Should I try it, if I get the chance?

I'm not a proxy newfag lurk
Italians are the worst European colonizers
No you dipshit.. But I expect you guys to put respekt on our name

>somali user

i remember one thread he was confused, asking us why if there are so many hot women in America why we don't just rape them all

fucking somalia, how do they have better internet than us

One time there was a rich somali (if I remember correctly), who claimed he is not black because he has hair on his arms and legs.

Come where.. What country is that. Poo in a loo
Yes Somali pussy is tasty

Syria

all war-torn shit holes

Once there was a Somali girl I met on Omegle. She was bald.

hello isis

Hello kangaroo

Did she swallowed that gum?

>poo in loo
>flag
>not a proxy
Ok

The niggers of the Congo are the most uncivilized subhuman savages on this planet.

Isn't Sudan worse?

lol cool story bro

Your mental gymnastics are amazing. 10/10

post a picture of your lightbulb shaped head and your hairline that goes 3/4 of the way to the top of your skull abdul. also post pics of your qt sisters fat ass

Syria was a good country for my people before the civil war... The Syrian government treated Somalis very well.
Do you have some kind of fetish for gum swallowing

>I'm not a proxy newfag lurk
Somalian calling people newfag. Right. And what is the official language in Somalia? Is it not French?

Nah just Scat.

Please post a pic from the view you see when you look out the window.

>Norway education

>scat
>india
obviously

I dont understand, you savages actually had a civilization centuries ago in East Africa yet your country is far worse than any Bantu fuckhole in West Africa.

How does this even happen?

Even ignoring the economy the humans in your country are fucking shit like really awful.

Once watched a documentary about Somali kids who were taken to Australia then when they returned back to Somalia as adults they were horrified as how "nigger" their own people acted.

>How does this even happen?
You wont believe it but western powers wanting somalia to be unstable so they control better the world economy

I know you wont believe as you like to think is a race think so you can feel special but that is what is happening

Its the same in iraq and syria, they dont want those countries to be stable

>janitor
>not getting the ironic shitposting
Obviously

I said even ignoring the economy because I am pointing out how feral and psychotic Somali people are in general.

Lots of new fags here. Somalianon posts here and there. Not that rare.

They actually enslaved (sometimes even captured them) the Bantu - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia

Somebody can give me a quick rundown about Somaliland and Puntland?

move to sweden my brother

POO IN THE LOO

U mean #2 and #3

>Europeans come in and establish government
>Indigenous people reject and dismantle government
>No alternative interim government
>"Country" becomes warzone with warring factions that only seek power
>"Europeans please help!"

Somalians aren't even BBC bulls like the niggers in america.

They're manlet twigs.

What are they good at?

Sadly yes , they are slowly stealing their coutry.

Jigaboo detected

But Ethiopia is a coptic Christian nation.

They're actuaily not full blooded. Being so close to Saudi Arabia gave them some caucasian genes.