"Convert" to paganism at super early age (like 13, grandma was pagan so she heavily influenced it...

>"Convert" to paganism at super early age (like 13, grandma was pagan so she heavily influenced it. My parents are agnostic/just don't care)
>Carry it through middle school, high school, and college
>Meet girl my senior year at uni, solid 7.5/10 but moral as fuck, not a whore. Greek Orthadox but not super devout
>We date for two years
>Last night asks me "so when we get married you're converting right?"

Is she crazy for bringing up the marriage thing? And for bringing up the conversion thing?

No, you're crazy for thinking a girl would want to be married to a LARPer.

I barely talk about religion with her, only thing I really do is go to bonfires on the solstice and equinox

>you and girl have been in a long-term relationship
>she starts to think long-term (rare for a woman)
She's not crazy, you're just a degenerate pagan LARPer who's incapable of noticing when he's got a good thing.

>The only thing I do is LARP some holidays

Sorry man, it's time to grow up. Look up modern apologist movements for the Christian God and Jesus Christ. Of she is pushing you toward Orthodoxy, check out Ancient Faith Ministries, listen to some of their podcasts.

Also, what are some of your problems with Christianity?

>Having a big fire with friends is LARPing

And I just don't believe in Christianity. I don't hate it by any means, it brings a lot of people purpose and I can respect that. I just don't believe in it

Okay, see you at Christmas and Easter, have fun with the Greek Wife and try to pop out and raise 3 kids well if you can. God bless.

You really should do some serious research into Christianity then. Why did 10 of the apostles accept martyrdom and Judas commit suicide? If Jesus didn't rise from the dead, why didn't the Jews just show off the body? There are many miracles over the centuries that have happened and there are still miracles to this day, how are they to be explained?

If you truly attempt to find the answer to these questions, you will find that they point to the truth of Jesus Christ.

I find it difficult to believe any of these things happened the way they said, desu. Might just be my disillusionment with history after learning about the Holyhoax so idk

Also, as someone who is discerning whether to convert to Roman Catholicism or Eastern Orthodoxy, I would also recommend checking out Catholic Answers Live. Obviously they defend and promote arguments specific to Catholicism but they also do a lot of work in general Christian apologetics. They even have shows devoted to non- Christians and non-Catholics.

>grandma was pagan so she heavily influenced

What is your ethnicity ?

We're white. Norwegian/A bit of Celtic. She was Wiccan so not really "pagan" per say, but enough that I was influenced enough to go pagan

LARPer

Do you actually believe in your pantheon and its folklore, or are you just another LARPer that pretends he's "in tune with his ancestors" or some shit?

I actually believe in the pantheon. I don't walk around in fake armor or anything like that either.

So what flavor of pagan are you, then?

Norse/Germanic. Wotan and all that jazz

That's just a copout though because you don't think the arguments are worth your time. There are Christian arguments that are much more thought out and intellectual than you have likely heard. As I stated earlier, check out Catholic Answers Live and Ancient Faith Ministries.

Also, if the events of the Bible aren't true, why did the inspired authors include details of sins committed by the apostles and early Christians? They could have made up the story to make themselves appear more holy.

Because Jesus was crucified in outer space.

>He doesn't know ancient Greek

Well done, retard.

>not converting to Greek Orthodox
Dude, they are the most traditionalist sect of Christianity.
DO IT

This is just retarded. No one knows enough about pagan beliefs(let alone norse ones) to have any kind of functioning religion.

Nearly everything written about these pagan religions was written by a christian who ultimately knew nothing about them.

Post pic of qt heretic girl

Cool. Don't really care. It's been a positive aspect of my life. If the Norse didn't practice what I practice it's not a huge deal

Orthodox Christianity is probably better than your American """paganism"""

>Converting for pussy
>Converting for any reason
Being officially part of a religion sounds absolutely silly to me, to be honest

>only thing I really do is go to bonfires
You know you could just burn a cross instead of having a bonfire? And to be inclusive you could do it on your black friends' lawns?

:^)

>Christcucks actually think their stupid religion is any better than paganism, as a practice

lol

Not one major Christian group believes such a thing.

>But my crackpot theorist!

Sorry, not everyone's thoughts should be taken into serious consideration.

No, (you)'re crazy for not wifing that shit. Get married, convert, have babies.

jews fear the orthodox

Smite her with the fury of the Perun

Stay strong fellow Pagan user and re,e,her you can always convert to Greek Reconstructionism ;)

>cuck

Good argument. Christianity created the western civilization you love so much.

no, humans did

Ah yes, I forgot all the humans in Africa, Asia, and the Americas helped create western civilization.

no, the humans in the West did, retard
you can try to give credit to your fucktarded beliefs all you want, but at the end of the day, the men were not Christians first