Alt-right = sausage fest

Why are there so few women in the alt-right?

Pic related, notice the 10:1 men to women ratio.

Other urls found in this thread:

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb55.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=g00BuuEbI6Y
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile at an Antifa meeting...

They don't take women to their fights as human shields, it seems. Hence antifa 'women' getting punched at rallies.

>that guy in the fedora

Women only join something if its popular and there is enough people there already to do the hard work.

When Vogue magazine and Kim Kardashian endorses the alt-right, women will be all over that shit.

Because women aren't into politics unless it's about signalling.

You made your bait too obvious, that's a teacher and his students

To quote some alt right chick.
No one wants to be making sandwiches at a street fight.

>women

>having anything whatsoever to contribute to politics

Letting women participate in politics is what got us on this situation in the first. Women bring no insight of their own, they just regurgitate male opinions and create drama.

Alt right are only alt right because they are losers, and this political movement is the first time theyve felt belonging.

They think having an edgy political view will make girls like them, they can't shake the autism

Because a lot of men in the alt right are misogynist

because whilst the men fight the women are at home being mothers to the children you fucking monkey.

Because women are dumb creatures who act and think (and thus vote) based on emotion, rather than logic and rationality.

GET IN HERE
Antifa leaders exposed!!!

research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb55.htm

Lol look at that 5/10 female and her beta orbiters

That guy in the middle can't be more than 5' 4.

Because wymyn are cunts.

You shouldn't really be talking top women about politics period if you're trying to fuck them. I've banged girls all over the political spectrum if it ever comes up I just say I'm conservative, as long as you don't start raving about the jews or kek and you're not already an autist you should be good

Women are naturally protective of their own offspring

Men are naturally protective of their own culture and society

When a culture or society is destroyed, the men are killed and the women help breed the conquering culture

>mostly manlets

Thank you Sup Forums for redpilling me on trump supporters.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>American patriots
>old glory on the ground

Why do you want perpetual screwups to help you? What possible benefit could having a unstable weak meatbag standing next to you bring to the situation?

Face it trumpcuck, these are the real faces behind your movement. Bunch of edgy fedora wearing manlets and wannabe tough guys LOL.

Gotta say, you guys stick to stereotypes quite well.

Seriously, I get triggered every time I see that

Probably because woman can't think for themselves

Alt right=Alt Kike

They actually don't look awkward at all

Losers always stand behind a revolution. If you aren't loser then why you will riot?

u guys arent that bad looking. i was expecting a group of fat ugly neckboards.

alt right is counter culture. women prefer to stay safe with the herd.

Says who?

I don't reveal my gender because
1) This board goes full-sperg in most cases
and
2) The automatic assumption female = Leftist

I'm a gun-owning martial arts-training Jew-aware white girl and I'll never meet up with any of you in real life because of how you behave on here, ie: cringey. /k/ meetups are actually civilized in comparison

>people all raising their fist in the air
Commies.

because women ruin everything

3% of the country actually fought for freedom a couple hundred years ago

Why does it all of a sudden matter about gender?

leejun 2.0

Women don't care about politics and if they do they usually gravitate towards the leftSimple, here youtube.com/watch?v=g00BuuEbI6Y

>Blurry disappointed Lincoln in the background

80% of women have absolutely no idea what they're talking about in general, even more so when politics is concerned. Granted, the same goed for 50% of men but this kind of skews the division. Leftist brainwashing from cradle to grave does the rest.

Women in the left usually want to be in group and the left exploit it actively.

Wominz don't work

>Lincoln nodding head to show respect to next best president after himself.

>Women don't care about politics and if they do they usually gravitate towards the left

The potato knows, look all those pictures of "Trump girls" basically whoring themselves.

To have a succesfull political movement you need chads pushing an ideology and women will follow, they are very simple in that subject.

Most are out of the spotlight. But they're there, plenty of them. Remember who most white women voted for. I know Trump is who he is. But that's still a large pool of the best women.

Because any truly red pilled trad woman knows that they don't belong at street brawls. They're at home, not desperate for attention. Women who hang out regularly in mostly male spaces are 100% whores and sluts.

Yes, the closed fist salute is for the lefties.

yes, women are easily peer-pressured dumb collectivists.
anything else?

Real American Flag on the ground
>alt-right disgusting

This. Seriously. Women are literally cattle. They are insecure virtue signalling conformists, not fitting in is their greatest fear. That's why most SJWs are female, they love to show their "loyalty" by constantly complaining about whatever the leading group has deemed as bad. Just notice how bitching is more important to them than the actual logic behind it. Arguing politics with women is literally a waste of time. All you have to do is be extremely vocal about your opinion and convince them that most people follow your ideology. Drill into their heads that they are traitors, and they will follow.

>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id
>1 post by this id

>alt right meaning trump supporters
pretty cringe t b h oosh f a m

Tits bitch, you know the drill

Same reason there's so few women in STEM. It's for smart people.

>American flag touching the ground

Where are the women? I can tell you where they're not...not in the front ranks of free speech backers and patriots unlike the skanks Antifa puts in the front ranks.

You Antifa faggots are so pathetic, its not just sad, its a fucking embarrassment.

Average alt-right member

The political woman is also mostly childless. Women are bearing children in a much older age than what has been natural, hence their "motherly instinct" needs to be satisfied somehow, which is through politics, where they need a group (minorities) to fill the role of the oppressed/helpless/weak (their children). The motherly instinct is unconditional support and love towards the group and not based on logic. Their children are always the innocent (no matter what they do). This is just generally speaking, as not all women are like this.

Just like gamer gurlz.

Its about upbringing and indoctrination as well though. Women can be very enthusiastic about the right - pic related

Just because you don't see them, doesn't mean they aren't there... backlash as a female alt-right seems more intense than for a man--- pic related

this
also pic related

Ikr. Compare this with antifa meetings. They mostly look like fucking degenerates.

Why were so few women relevant political leaders in the last centuries

oh mey gerd

Fucking hell, even the dog is obese

Women do not belong in politics they clutter up the vote with their high emotional quotient.

brazillians = monkeys

>lanklets

Both sides are filled with pathetic nothings who both think their country has gone to shit and feel like without action nothing will change for the better in their lives.

You want real change fucking remove all boomers from any form of power and force those entitles selfish fucks to live in their retirement zoos gen X has been building for them.

All modern strife at some point began because it start with a boomer.

I want to cry, looking at how awkward they all are

That treasonous, unpatriotic defacing of the American flag - as bad as flag burners.

Literally because women are opressed by a society which tells them that they are nothing but victims of the white evil male and will not be liberated unless they protest against the nazis!!
Seriously tho, women nowadays from birth to the day they leave their homes will be told nothing but victimism rethoric. They are opressed by their ignorance and their education

At home raising white children and making sammidge

Don't lie, that's nu/Pol/ S1 finale for hwndu

>"women are dumb"
>"why are there no women in my movement :("
Kys fags

Women follow socially acceptable trends.
Become a majority, drive the narrative and see women going to it.

Because we protect our women, we don't put them on the front lines. Faggot.

The truth is, the women are probably at home taking care of babies. I don't allow my wife to participate in activism because of the real danger that things escalate at any point during a demonstration. If this happens, I want her to be as far away as possible.

At least the dog is probably a good boy.

nobody wants to meet your roastie ass. Now go back to plebbit, you tool.

Men in general are just more likely to be involved in politics. The only party in Britain with more active female than male involvement that I've noticed is the Women's Equality Party (for obvious reasons).

>these are people that call us losers and idiots

The alt-right aren't American patriots pham, most want balkinisation to build the ethnostate.

Not even that m8, women really don't care about politics and if you're actively trying to recruit the politically active ones by certain means to fill a qouta you set, you will attract the worst kinds and ultimately lead to cracks in your movement. A political movement established by high iq nerds has a far better success rate, it burns slow and plants a seed that can bloom 20 or 30 years later unlike modern ones that go all out and die off within 2 or 3 years, see: BLM and 3rd wave feminism, their followers tend to be impatient and political spergs. That's why i kind of have high hopes for the altright in the US because they've set long term goals. Hopefully the activists stick to their ideals and grow, i mean it's not far off in saying that Trump ran on an alt-right platform yet 60+ million voted for him, the support is there.

This is the case.

1. Promote women to sacrifice motherhood for empty careers
2. Use unfulfilled motherly instinct to care for shitskins

It's almost if it was designed, and this motherly instinct is an abstract sorta thing, an essence to be weilded.

Sausage fest? LOL. Our women are taking care of the kids while we do the fighting. OTOH Antifa scum are incels.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

even the young women look old
they aren't really blond
OMG they look like chechens

>implying women should be a part of political discussion

They are at home taking care of the children.

holy fuck your right dude, a professor would never be a memember of antif- ohhhh yeahh that eric clanton guy

because women don't use the internet to learn things, they use it to f5 their facebook until that bitch stacy likes her new picture