Christ cucks need to leave this board

>300 AD Christianity is adopted by Rome 500 AD Rome collapses.
>600-800 AD Pagan tribes in Britain convert to Christianity, Dark ages follow
>800 AD Scandinavia begins conversion, Vikings never heard from after 1000 AD
>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
>1600-1700 AD people focus less on Christianity, invent telegraph, lightbulb, and the most powerful country on Earth
>1940 AD Europe and the US defeat Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
>2000 AD Europe and US begin to turn the other cheek and let in hordes of Muslims.

For 30,000 years your ancestors worshiped nature and pagan gods. They were taken over by a Jewish branch for 1500 years. Sup Forums thinks this is OK
Prepare for another dark age.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing
youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
io9.gizmodo.com/the-11-most-depraved-things-the-roman-emperors-ever-di-1479671517
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>post 1960 Europe and North America
>people abandon Christianity
>western civilization slowly but surely collapsing due to a cocktail of low birthrates, immorality, and progressivism

Where do you think progressivism stems from? Help the poor and lazy, treat Muhammad as you would like to be treated, let Jamal rape your daughter then forgive him. True Christianity is a cuck religion

I'm with you on this, but they're dumb. They think because the Christians in the past hated Jews too, that Christianity is somehow anti-Jewish, when it's based in Jewish thought and the Jewish spirit, and when modern-day Christians overwhelmingly support Israel and the Jewish people no matter what the cost. It does say in their unchanging and unadapting written tradition that they are the chosen people of god - and why would they not be. He is their god.

I think we could do better to translate paganism into conceptual language though, like Dan McCoy, Varg, and Stephen McNallen do. People are used to the Christian paradigm, and pagan gods are really not of the same nature of the all-powerful god that personifies nothing. People take religion literally so when they hear that the sound of thunder is Thor smacking giants with a hammer they can't believe it, even though the symbolism is that of a fatherly sky god that personifies strength and protection subduing the forces of invasion and ruin during a storm, which is the sky fertilizing the earth (portrayed by female goddesses) with rain, so it may "give birth" to crops (Thor's wife, Sif is a personification of crops) and other life that exists on earth. Myths communicate a lot of things that are true at once.
Atheism is worse for us than monotheism, but monotheism is still a foreign spirituality that can't even stop the Jews from being sinful.
Muhammad and Jamal would've been like Jotun to the Norsemen. I seriously think none of this cuckoldry could exist if we didn't fall to Christianity and it's universalism.

>Eastern Roman Empire provided a cultural and military bulwark against eastern empires, including various Islamic armies, until the capture of Constantinople in 1453.
>Constantinople was the cultural and technological envy of the Western world for centuries.
>Sheltered various classics like "The Iliad," which were thought lost to Western Civilization, and gave Western Europe time to develop after the collapse of the Western Roman Empire.

OP is a fag.

Is it normal for the pope to kiss peoples' feet?
In the past our leaders were powerful, and they had to make an oath to perform a great deed that would benefit their people. What does the pope do except PR for the white/hispanic wing of Judaism?
The Christians who defended Europe from Islam didn't defend their homelands because of their Christian faith, although it did give them an essential sense of identity that strengthened them.

CATHOLICISM IS NOT CHRISTIANITY YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Burger flags using words like "christ cuck" are 100 daddy issues

I bet the USSR wasn't communism either.

>Burger flags using words like "christ cuck" are 100 daddy issues
Unfortunately I agree with this

>800-900 AD Slavs are converted, they still haven't recovered.
it's funny cuz it's true

The Bible says God hates the Jews because he tried to save them by making them his people but over the course of about 2000 years they tried to Jew him and his laws a few too many times. That is why he sent Jesus to take away that saving Grace and give it to literally everybody else. So the Jews had him and his followers killed

>Rome collapses
>What is the Eastern Roman Empire
Well I shouldn't be surprised that you don't know any history.

Agreed

>inb4 Varg

Fuck off, you know nothing about human history- Christianity is telling the same story as every other religion with the added benefit of showing the true light and right path in life instead of worshiping the fallen angels like everyone else does.

You're such an idiot for not knowing that your "nature and pagan gods" were KIKES and that Jewish people have almost nothing to do with the Ashkenazic kikes that came from the East.

The pope is Satanic and has nothing to do with real Christianity.

Your pagan religion is Satanic, good job being a slave for the kikes.

Also would love to know why exactly you think kikes hate Christ so much?

The bible is a book of stories used to teach proper morales and values, not to be taken word for word.

Western civ is ahead of the rest of the planet because our society functioned the best. Family values means your family works together to make a better community, and communities work to make a better city, and cites work together to create a better country.

(((Coincidentally))) when more people got educated and questioned religion/became atheist, society turned to liberalism and individual values. Families died and welcome to 2017 where every kid hates his parents and wants to be a commie.

Please see where I am going with this. The important part of religion is not to put your hands together, kneel, and believe in God/heaven/etc, but religion is the best way to turn society away from working for yourself and into working for everyone.

If you read the bible literally you are going to find a trillion fallacies, but none of them are legit talking points because you are missing the entire purpose.

>The Christians who defended Europe from Islam didn't defend their homelands because of their Christian faith,

What's Christian Military orders? - pic related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_washing

>Many denominations (including Anglicans, Lutherans, Methodists, Presbyterians, and Catholics) therefore observe the liturgical washing of the feet on Maundy Thursday of Holy Week.[5] Moreover, for some denominations, foot-washing was an example, a pattern. Many groups throughout Church history and many modern denominations have practiced foot washing as a church ordinance including Adventists, Anabaptists, Baptists, and Pentecostals

>Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
What did he mean by this?

>Rome converts to Christianity
>pagan filled western empire falls
>Fully christianized east lasts another 1000 years
>Christian monks preserved ancient Roman knowledge lost by filthy degenerate pagans

Pagans are faggots.

>>Rome converts to Christianity
>>pagan filled western empire falls
>>Fully christianized east lasts another 1000 years
>>Christian monks preserved ancient Roman knowledge lost by filthy degenerate pagans
>Pagans are faggots.
/thread

>I AGREE WITH YOU.

christian and pagan larpers are as bad as each other

It wasn't Christianity itself that caused the collapse of the Roman Empire, more the fact that petty religious squabble was prioritised over imperialism.

According to your logic ancient Roman knowledge was faggot filthy and degenerate though.

>You're such an idiot for not knowing that your "nature and pagan gods" were KIKES
what the actual fuck are you talking about

What even was the the official religion of rome before 300 AD???

also, can tell you watch alot of Varg

>Completely ignoring that the plague was the reason for the dark ages
>(You)

well they pretty much were. Rome was the peak of sexual immorality at that time.

Hello user
Did you hate it when mom and dad brought you to church?
This is a Christian board
>>>/elsewhere/

>sexual immorality
According to what morality though?

>he fell for the Jewish meme of the Middle Ages being bad

Then go out and help the poor niggers and sandniggers in need, who are sons of god and therefore your brothers.

Pagantards are worse than Libtards. At least the Libtard may be redeemed by God but the neopagans reject salvation outright.

The kikes of today did not originate in the levant is what I'm saying, moron.

People were Christians and Jews in that region mostly.

Not loving your wife and getting shit on your dick

christian morality duh

christianity is just another religion of the jew.

Don't envy your neighbor user.

I help all those I can & who should be helped
Doesn't mean I'll go to the middle east/afrika to help people who hate me because I'm some fool

Technically speaking we are all brothers regardless of our Faith,since all mankind comes from two individuals

hurr durr pride is a sin hurr durr stay chaste hurr durr if some one strikes your cheek show him the other hurr durr gibs money to church

fucking shit how can people not see how christianity has pussyfied europe? literally a fucking hippy cult that got exploited as fuck by people in power.

>Implying fucking your slaves is bad
They knew how to enjoy life and had a strong, prosperous and civilised empire with beautiful art and architecture. Can't quite see the problem here.

this
>but but MUH CHRISTKIKENITY IS A FUNDAMENT OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION
western civilization existed before jesus, get over it

>got exploited as fuck by people in power.

Well at least you've got that part right. You don't have to throw the baby out with the bath water though- following Christianity's (((modern form))) to a tee or completely rejecting the belief are not your only two options.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
Japan you might wanna check out your true roots. You could be a jew, from one of the 12 lost tribes of Israel.

Also, yes you're right christianity = judaism. And christians today need to realize that in order to stop hating their brothers in Christ

This. So much this
xd

and how does that make our pagan gods kikes? you make 0 sense you fucking retard.

Christianism is the ultimate jewish weapon of destruction.

>Doesn't mean I'll go to the middle east/afrika to help people who hate me because I'm some fool
To hell you'll go then

>all mankind comes from two individuals
Low trier bait

Why should I?

He's making stuff up. Hitler wanted to make German pagan, and encouraged pagan rituals at Easter and Christmas.
There is nothing Christian about extinguishing the weak

Reading the old testament is enough to understand how the kikes then were the same maniacs of today. They sure racemixed but their core behavior never changed, you're just deluded.

All I needed to know.

if you're gonna go that far back, we're all descendants from the same ancient niggers

io9.gizmodo.com/the-11-most-depraved-things-the-roman-emperors-ever-di-1479671517
If you call this "civilization". Without christian morals we'd all be screwed and swimming in murder and rape. And with downfall of CHRISTIAN morals it's already starting to happen in Europe and USA.

reason to be pagan
>it's european
>pagans created civilization (romans, greeks)
>pagans created europe
>it's natural
>it fully fits into our nature
reasons to be a christkike
>HURR DURR I WAS RAISED A CHRISTKIKE SO WHY SHOULD I CHANGE IT FEDORA TIPPER :--------DDDDDDDDDD PRAISE YAHWE

I think the big problem with modern christianity is the whole "sacredness of human life thing"

While it's good on the surface, it engenders an attitude of "everyone is equal", which just isn't true among the races. So niggers and mudslimes are all of a sudden oppressed when they kill more people and leech more off society, and thus must be helped because their lives are sacred just like ours.

Atheism allows people to see past this and realize that these leeches deserve less than everyone else because they're worth less.

Outstanding comeback amigo parado
>hur dur low bait
Showed me,I'm atheist now!

This place has lost all its charm

>Hitler, someone who would have returned Germany to it's religious roots.
Wat? Hitler suppressed the church, just like every other institution that might get in the way of Nazism

But keeping them alive to suffer is cruel in some ocasions.

many pagan traditions have been integrated in our culture, our folklore is pretty much the only reason we have a sense of nationalism.

>pagans
Top zozzle

>This place has lost all its charm
Then leave and stop spamming those shit christian threads.

The only thing unnaceptable about this board is the significant amount of spherecuckoldry that goes on here. Spherecucks are filth

>he believes the holocaust

Because the people who the kikes descend from are those deities.

Atheists are as bad as muslims and need to be massacred

yeepyeeepp..like i said.. look at the runes!

>(((christian morals)))
so literally be a cuck and good goy, poverty is great and the rich will less likely go to heaven than a camel will cross through an ear needle

also are you that naive to believe that christkikes doesn't love deviations in it's worst face?

Make me faggot

Why are Pagan gods such faggots?

>Dark ages
stopped reading

>not true ch*istianity xD
Oh boy...

What about all of the pro-Christian stuff Hitler said?

Hitler was a kike subversion anyhow.

No, you're just being blind and short-sighted and not at all understanding what I'm trying to describe. The kike race was around back then, they're not the same people as the Levant Jewish race.

Yeah burguer, forget about Reconquista, about the turks and everything that happened of bad after the fall of the roman empire. Just forget about the decentralized structured that protect the europeans for hundreds of years while everything was being threatened by muslims. Why don't you forget about Plato too? What? you didn't knew the concept of christianity was greek?
If christianity is so jewish, why they don't use the plus sign(+)? Fuck off

>your ancestors worshipped the same pagan gods for 30,000 years
>he unironically believes this
Holy shit go die in a hole, guy

Wow reddit that was REALY FUCKEN EDGY

He was talking about euthanasia though. It was abused probably (I don't know much about that part of history) but some times it can be considered merciful.

>I don't like this board anymore because it's christian and "pol" has "always" been christan
>Make me leave faggot
You are an imbecile

>Odin was a fag
>t. (((david greenberg)))

Really made me think

says who?
not an argument btw

>being so buttwrangled by the left that you abandon the ideas of sharing and helping your fellow man because you think being nice to people is leftism

I sure hope you guys don't do this.

Finally a smart person ITT. Please read my post and tell me what you think.

Me

>pagans created civilization (Romans, Greeks)
They didn't create it anymore than Christians did, just because the pagan Romans and Greeks and other tribes worshiped the story and characters involved with the creation of civilization, doesn't mean that they created it- it was taught to them which is why they worship these Gods at all.

And all of that creation comes from the same source, so anyone who has it was just given the information by the original group (the fallen angels) just like everyone else.

>Christians have morals
top kek
either they are bloodthirsty when follow the old testament or they are completely faggots when they follow the 2k years old hippie zombie

Why are germanics so ignorant?

Fucking idiot

This is Nationalism not Christianity. How are burgers so fucking idiot?

Self-labeled Christians of the 20th and 21st century condoning evil behavior is not the same thing as Christ condoning evil behavior and you should be able to understand that in this hypothetical world where Christ is real, he is someone with the ability to see the difference between true evil and true injustice. Whatever He would actually want, we can't totally say because his physically imprint on Earth has been 100% tainted by their lies and subversion. We can look at his teachings, get to the core meanings, and compare them side by side with teachings from similar and related people.

>Is it normal for the pope to kiss peoples' feet?
John 13:12-17
12 When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13 “You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Lord,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14 Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15 I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16 Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. 17 Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
I thought you could recite entire chapters of the Bible as parrots, fucking protestants

> So niggers and mudslimes are all of a sudden oppressed when they kill more people and leech more off society, and thus must be helped because their lives are sacred just like ours.

No, that's marxism. There's nothing of wrong with kiling muslims. If a muslim is doing this things, they shall be killed mercilessly.

No, they created European culture, unlike the Christjews.

also
>Atheism allows people to see past this and realize that these leeches deserve less
> implying tons if not the majority of leftists and pro-diversity people aren't atheists
> implying there aren't a huge amount of very right wing Christians (or sometimes other religions) (far more than there are atheists probably)

And when you adopt the Jewish mentality that human life is NOT sacred it engenders an attitude of "human life has no value", and you wind up with the sick nihilistic society we live in today.

Good job goyim.

Yeah, a culture of degeneracy, the western version of Sodom and Gomorrah

t. Muhammad

Religion was a mistake 2bh.

>degeneracy
Only elites were degenerate. Just as the present-day elites of the JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CATHOLIC organizations are degenerate.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases