Fuck the USA

>an european start a political thread, lets say marine le pen for example
>anons join in and participate. give their take on the issues and give their prediction on who might win
>and then, the americans arrive
>LOL I BET SHE GOT BLACKED A FUCKING LEAF WHO CARES ANYWAY FRANCE IS A MUSLIM COUNTRY MUH SURRENDER MEME I BET SHES JEWISH ALL OF EUROPE IS KEKED PRAISE KEK IS FRANCE A CONTINENT OR A COUNTRY

Why are american the most vile, unfunny brutish uneducated trash of the entire western world ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xK00KESZ-YA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A

FUCKING

MUSLIM LEAF

fuk u leaf

I might care if it were an actual European bitching about this, but leafs are just pussified burgers. besides, Europeans know or don't know what they're talking about just as much as Americans. Euros are just more prone to be smarmy and pseudo intellectual, whereas we more often take the obnoxious approach even if we're right

>we might be fucking stupid but actually we're right

irrelevant leaf fuck off

You made a thread to let everyone know you were triggered.

Nice.

>t. blacked muslim leaf lol praise kek

Why does everyone want to range ban Australians but not Canadians?
I've been wondering about this for a few years now.

"An" is used before a word with a leading consanant that sounds like a vowel. As in "an ant", "an elephant", "an emu war".

>Emu
w-wot did y-you just say cunt?

I'll fucken bite your face cunt.

>.t chang Mohammed

Not to be taken as an attack against real Canadians, who I'm quite fond of.

>an european

i want to punch everyone that says this in the face with the force of 10000 suns

youtube.com/watch?v=xK00KESZ-YA

Uh, wow. Rude much?

Niggers

Your blood pressure must be something like 250/130. Settle down liberal man. You've gotten everything you've wanted.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

>an european
I got me some edumacation