Japan took in 27 refugees and 2 committed rape

I think some very easy calculations and simple statistics can be conjured here....

RARE

On a 16 year old girl too. I'm surprised Japan hasn't kicked him out yet.

25 didn't get caught?

7,5% of refugees committing rapes.
Oh c'mon you bigots, it's not even 50%.

inb4 Mohamed Fujita

The calculations/statistics would be shit, because Japan was probably more thorough than any other country (letting in refugees,) with the exactness of their vetting process to begin with.

Any other country letting in that same exact amount, with their own vetting standards, would probably yield 50-60% more rapists, desu.

>nigger goes t Japan army base
>people get raped
>sand niggers invited to Japan
>people get raped
I'm starting to see a pattern here. Its Japans fault they have such qt 14 year olds.

>ywn rape a 16 year old 3D waifu
WHY FUCKING LIVE

WHY COULDNT I BE BORN IN SOME THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE AND GET TO RAPE AND PILLAGE IN EUROPE FOR FREE WHILE THEY PAY FOR MY SHIT!? At least Japan will make this guy commit Sudoku. He should have gone to Europe honestly.

Underbaited

Ok you are really bored

It's men that ARE the problem, you idiot.

White man rape too, who knew. Men are the niggers of Gender. This is why 3rd wave feminism is needed so we can feminise men.

So 7.4%?

[spoiler]Am I shadowbanned[/spoiler]i wish spoilers worked on Sup Forums

There's like, 1k rapes per year in Japan. I don't see how just 2 more is a problem? These are good people and we have a duty to help them.

That guy looks like my hapa girlfriend's hapa brother lol.
Maybe they thought if they took in ones that looked half jap it'd work

It says 16 year old BOY by the way

>These are good people and we have a duty to help them.

It would be more effective if we could rid ISIS from the middle-east, and offer fiscal assistance for a limited time to allow the governments in the middle-east, that are already in place, to clean up our mess, and to end our interventionism all together. But hey, let's just continue the conflict, and continue allowing non-Syrian, northern Africans into top-tier Western nations instead.

Lewd.

>It says 16 year old BOY by the way

Even hotter!

kek

my brother السلام عليكم

how many rapes committed by Americans?

>How many rapes committed by Americans named Muhammad, Abdul, Jamal etc?

He's trying to integrate into Japanese society

10/10 post

>shadowbanned
This isn't Facecuck or Plebbit. The ratio of lurkers appreciating posts to replies is like 100 to 1.

Japan has Yakuza prison justice. He's going to be put up with pipe hitting samurais that are going to get medieval on their asses. They will soon be in a living Hell on Earth.

Europe would give them detention

Japan is racist.
Why they no take more refugees?

Refugees would enjoy raping Japanese women just as much as the enjoy raping European women and the Japanese government is racist to not allow it.

>detention

Suck a big black cock fagget.

RA RE BO Y

this image, tell me more pls

>implying you would be physically fit enough to join the USMC to begin with

A lot of the women you can't tell if over 18 or 12.

Why would I need to be physically fit enough to join the USMC if I was some muzzie piece of shit born in some shit hole and became a "refugee" and travel to Europe to rape a 16 year old girl?

>Because 2/27 rapists is acceptable.

I really miss the death penalty.