Turkish refugees

How would Europe respond if Erdogan starts executing people who don't agree with him and suddenly a huge amount of Turkish refugees start coming here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI
youtube.com/watch?v=RxRBRjur07A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most the educated middle class libs who oppose the AKP already left. Most Gulenists have already left or already have been imprisoned.

Ask a Gulen-affiliated Turkroach in the US anything.

Same thing we always do...

>Most the educated middle class libs who oppose the AKP already left.

What? That's not-

>Ask a Gulen-affiliated Turkroach in the US anything.

Oh, that explains it. Kill yourself.

Is that a man?

No its a dog

Give them to the Germs since they can't get enough smelly Turk cock anyway

neither does the Netherlands. no in fact everybody here hates them, but there's 400.000 of them. sickening.

Crowd fund our own Taliban and pay the Kurds to fuck up their eastern regions. Detonate a bulk carrier full of fertilizer in the straits to cripple the economy

Stop forcing Mehmet no one wants you here.

Ti bi to volio

Well on the bright side they aren't pakis

She looks like fucking shit, god damn

How i can join your cult i want to fuck erdoğan up

Why do modern-day Turks hate Kemalist heritage so much?

In the 90's Kemal was still practically venerated as a god above God Himself.

What the fuck happened?

you're no better than erdoğan
fucking kill yourself

I'm okay with this.

we should have some DJ MG42s on the borders to stop them in their tracks.

>qt
he/she looks like a tranny who forgot to apply their routinely makeup.

Eh outside of being super religious, they're pretty normal. I've given up on Islam myself, but they're all pretty normal, just really into service and building schools and shit everywhere.

Though the people really close to him in his compound at PA are kinda cultish about how much they revere him.

It's the Mass Effect 4 character

Come to America and seek him out to PA so he can start your indoctrination haha

The hate and media around him seems pretty misplaced, I fake being Muslim to them because I hate Islam, but they're generally pretty good people, really obsessed with community service and shit.

looks better than a tranny i saw in riga...

What do you disagree with?

I just know that a lot of the Gulen guys are GTFOing or have gotten out. And they're shutting down a bunch of Unis and shit.

Turkeys pretty much on the fast track to becoming 3rd world like Pakis or Iraq or some shit.

We'll take one.

>saw in Riga
How and why didn't you kill it?

>Implying anzu already isn't in gulag

We already have too many roaches. And good luck for those "refugees", 70% of the roaches here are massive erdogan fans and they have already tried to murder people for being a "gulen" supporter. And more then a few kurdish shops got broken, and pro-erdogan roacher are pretty honest about how they want to kill everyone that doesn't support erdogan for the full 100%. The roaches are insane, and should be destroyed. Not let more in!

>Executes mudslime pedos
not one fuck given

I was working it was buying cigarettes, can't kill it in public can I. I felt mentally scarred after work.

>posts a photo of a guy
ok

>DJ MG42
mate he does some solid bangers, love it when he drops them bombs and the crowds go wild

I once saw a gay couple in Talin and i with my russian gopnik co-worker beat them bloody and run away back to Latvia.
Really good experience i had.

truth

I don't want roaches, but there's a good chance that any Turks leaving as a result of Erdogan are secular and otherwise compatible with western culture and values which is infinitely better than Syrians.

Fuck off, we're full.

You should visit riga for more good experiences. Old town is now full of faggots, niggers and shitskins

noo hans.. we have a lot more space to offer!! .dont be such a nazi now:D

I'm one of these guys. I fucking love being American. People ask me who I am and I say American before Turk.

whats wrong with being nazi?

Fuck her right in the pussy.

What do I disagree with? Does Hoca Efendi teach you that educated middle-class liberals from this country are all Gülenists? Gülenists are hated by literally every class here; Erdoğanists hate them, Kamalists hate them, K*rdists hate them, other leftists hate them, and liberals hate them.

Gülen might be a moderate Islamist, but he is still an Islamist after all, and no form of Islamism is acceptable. This is why the secularists in this country hate him. People forget that he was in league with Erdoğan until a few years ago, and purged the military of Kamalist officers.

>Eh outside of being super religious, they're pretty normal.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyAdAaWzsmI

Does this look normal to you? They are a literal cult.

their ancestors couldnt defeat a couple of hillmen
i dont think we should be worried

Satan please, stop destroying yurop

i love erdogan
fuck ataturkshills

time has come for real men from anadolia to teach city kids from istanbul how real life works

This is what we do with Turks

youtube.com/watch?v=RxRBRjur07A

full scale colapse, or we just put them on boats and send them west. if the yanks want to save them that's their business