Why do niggers seem incapable of crossing the street at crosswalks, or even waiting until a gap in traffic...

Why do niggers seem incapable of crossing the street at crosswalks, or even waiting until a gap in traffic? I cant count how many I've almost run over cause they just walk out in the middle of the street randomly.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/29/chimps-know-how-to-plan-ahead-for-meals-anyway/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i heard abos in australia get hit by cars all time. might be something genetic. there were no roads in the jungle

My favorite term for them is 'urban deer'. They're literally just as stupid as deer that get flattened.

it's crazy. i regularly drive past the courthouse here for work and there are multiple crosswalks and of course tons of coons around the courthouse. and they just cross whenever they want and seem to purposefully avoid the crosswalks which is hard to do. it is really only a matter of time and i really don't want to deal with the legal stuff and insurance stuff and all that.

There's a high probability that you live in Baltimore.

In my city they cross at the crosswalk, but they do it exceptionally slowly. Every effort to stick it to the man

Norfolk, VA actually.

If theres a car approaching in the lane in front of them they'll just stop and stand in the middle of the street, as if they were playing frogger.
But what really activates my almonds is when they're dragging A GODDAMN CHILD with them!

the real reason is because it's a power grab. they have so little real power in western society that they use this in an attempt to demonstrate that they have some.. because they know you're not going to run them over.

Niggers go out of their way to do things against the rules and they wonder why their societies are such shit.

This is how I have always viewed it. The same goes for the word nigger. It's one of the few things they claim sole ownership of. When you peel away the layers it's quite sad if that's all the power they command

what power do whites in the US have? Your whiteness % is dropping as you sit here posting.
Fucking sad a 90% white county can be radically forcefully changed in just a lifetime into Brazil, something nobody voted for

money. the more non-whites we have doing shit jobs for crumbs means more money for us.

>trying to rationalise and understand negro behaviour

Mexicans do the same thing. Following rules just isn't in their DNA.

Their sense of fear doesnt exist until the consequence is immediate. Niggers will actually dance in the road and not stop until a car hits one of them. That is how stupid niggers are.

>checks flag

I have missed Serbia shill. Despite the demographics, blacks don't own the land or the banks or the insurance companies or the countless small businesses etc etc. They don't control the legislatures or courts, although they're gaining ground in academia. Blacks in the US own very little of significance. But you're correct the US demographics are changing

>urban deer

that's a fucking good one

I truly wonder if it has to do with the fact that Africans have not developed much in respect to how time works. For instance, they say people developed planning and forethought once they moved away from the equator. From what I read of Africa all the efforts to help them last until they eat or get water, and then they can't see the reason for preparing for anything until they need it again. I do not doubt that it is partially out of a lack of respect, but as time goes on and I do more research I find they are harder to hate as they never had the capacity to be much more than violent anchors on society to begin with. They should have never been here in the first place.

Because they try to get hit for the insurance money gibs

I'm curious OP. Why didn't you be a good citizen and just run those niggers over?

No niggers are just retards, africa has seasonal monsoons meaning there are temporal changes in the climate but the niggers are too fucking stupid to notice that at all.

Selling out your home land, that your ancestors bled into, for profit. I can see your point, immigration makes people money, but your kids wont have it so good. Boomer mentality is cancerous long term
don't jews own most of that????????? they don't share it

You're right, I was overthinking it. Niggers are just idiots.

> Be me
> Live near my old highschool
> MFW it has sine become infested with niggers
> Every fucking day when I come home from work there are groups of teenage nigs who cross the streets in groups at a slow pace
> They spin 360 degrees and dance in the middle of the fucking road
> I get fed up one day
> Throw car into neutral gear while coasting towards them
> Step on the gas as hard as I can
> Car engine roars while I keep moving at coasting speed
> Nigs get scared of the sound and run

Also from Norfolk, can confirm.

Jews have dominated certain specific industries such as media, Hollywood, academia, the banks. But they haven't infiltrated many other industries. I know why they became bankers, but I don't know why so many choose entertainment.

lol thats how rednecks do it down south. youve never seen a nig run as fast as when a country boy in a pick up doesnt fall for his meandering bullshit (unless youve lost a tv to one i guess, i hear thats how they train for the olympics)

Think about how mainstream media overflows into shows like SNL, how movies like Get Out and Hidden Figures push an agenda. If you compare today's media to media before the jews, it's entirely different.

It is amazing, for hominids to hunt animals they would need to be able to think ahead, yet niggers cannot imagine the future, its a mystery how on earth they arent extinct.

Even fucking chimps can plan ahead.
washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/10/29/chimps-know-how-to-plan-ahead-for-meals-anyway/

Native Indians in Canada do this too.

I swear some use it as an excuse to pick fights with strangers. You hit your horn and they go to full chimp out mode instantly and start banging on your hood and demanding that you step out of the vehicle.

Even as kids we had a few of them in school and they always had broken arms on legs because they kept kitting hit by cars. Most drivers here see indians and immediately slow down, but even then they sometimes hit them and break a few bones.

>"starblanket got hit by a car after school yesterday"
>"again?"

Minority + Poverty = Don't give a fuck about any law, least of all jaywalking

>"starblanket

fucking kek

That is unnecessarily racist.

African Americans built the world's pop music.

GTFO

I drive past an apartment complex that has a supermarket and several liquor stores across the street. It's like driving through Somalia. I do my best, but honestly have just accepted that at some point, someone is going to jump into the road and I won't see them in time to stop. Fucking crosswalks 20 feet away and they push their baby stroller through the goddamn street.

I live in the hood and everyone just crosses the street wherever they fuckin want. I have to remember when I'm in center city that civilized folk cross the street at appropriate times. I'm turning into a nigger.

Here is a an article on it. Usually our media isn't allowed to say anything bad about indians, but the city of Thudner bay did an inquiry due to the large number of Indians being run over.

>"It's insensitive," Thomas said. "You can't have access to facts and information because they've already concluded the First Nation [person] is at fault."

>McKay, who is the chief executive officer with the Independent First Nations Alliance, said the frequent collisions with First Nations pedestrians and the way they're investigated by police is reminiscent of concerns raised at last year's inquest into deaths of seven First Nations students.

>"This pattern of conduct must be considered in the context of the frayed relations between the Thunder Bay Police force and First Nations citizens," he said. "Many people are on edge, upset, afraid and unsure whether they can trust the police."

>McKay is calling for an inquiry into pedestrian and other traffic accidents involving First Nations people in the city.

>"The Thunder Bay Police Service is very concerned about public safety and in particular, the safety of pedestrians," said Cst. Julie Tilbury. "We work with the public and the city to address safety issues on our roadways on a continuing basis."

The indians are 100% at fault in every single time they get run over, and the police have started to visit the "victims" in the hospitals to issue them jaywalking tickets.

We are going on a trip to a place called Auschwitz it is shower time all the jews died

over here we had to install "zebra crossings", it subconsciously attracts the negros thus they dont get run over.

Is that the famous Abbey road intersection or do all London streets simply look like Abbey road now?

Niggers mind:
White man is holding me down with don't walk sign. Don't walk.... don't.....walk....walk....walk..walk
OK qhite man wants me to walk

>Abbey road
Yeah its Abbey road, though we have these all over the country.

they choose entertainment because they have the $ to do so. It has immense control over culture and the way a population thinks.
Look at Sweden, their media is owned by Jews who have used to to demonized Swedish genetics and culture. It's worked

It's weird, like, it doesn't even make any sense.

When I grew up in Cali only spics did this and they were usually on bikes. Blacks would cross cautiously or run.

Now I live in Georgia and ffs people at least wait until a car passes. I can't tell you how many times I've run a nigger off the road at night.

>the angry serb strikes again

remember kosovo serb bro

>urban deer
kek

This is a correct assessment of the situation.

I live in Florida and there is guaranteed to be at least five niggers who will walk/run/do a faggy jog in front of my car while I'm driving to work.

If I honk or do anything untoward they will shoot me and I'll be charged with a hate crime, so generally I just hit them at 60 mph and keep going. Nothing bad has happened yet. My front bumper is getting a bit worn though

And if you hit one that's crossing or playing in the street be prepared to get dragged out of your car and beat to death

I can't find the article, but it just happened to a white guy a month ago or so

The trick is don't stop. Do you think they'd stop for you?

This was my thoughts as well

Good luck dragging me out of my car while I drive off going 80 and mush more niggers

Holy shit user, I know that feel. I'm from Virginia Beach and black people DO NOT GIVE A FUCK if they get hit by cars around here it seems!!!