Identify Free Speech Hero's Antifa Attackers

Help identify free speech heros antifa attackers.
Here is his story- youtu.be/Ff6zsztNpq8?t=5m56s

gets swarmed by dozen antifa scum who beat him with sticks. fights them off, grabs stick from one of them starts beating him, then commie cunt chokes him from behind, holding him down while at 1:23 Antifa scum kicks him in the head.

video of chock hold & kick to head liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA&t=72s
liveleak.com/view?i=3df_1492474017
liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651
liveleak.com/view?i=a9e_1492464908
youtube.com/watch?v=2hLcQnnSkAs
youtube.com/watch?v=aSckiLpnwKQ&t=17s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black boots
black skinny jeans
silver studded belt
black underwear with gray waist
silver studded gloves
plain black hoodie
plain black mask(half no forehead cover)
white male
longer hair
balding suggest an older age
greenish jacket
at one point had stuck, saw this he/she fucktard in a scuffle and ran in to attack.

start watching footage from the intersection by the farmers market, before the smoke bomb, I'll check to see when he came and left

autism will never figure this out. Screen shot this

youtube.com/watch?v=1WR-pEOEsHA&t=72s I don't see him here which means he dropped in later.

I like this guy.

You like his physique. Just admit it.

Where are the cops?

Within a few minutes of watching this video, it's pretty clear how violent this is getting. There is plenty of video, it's been out for days, and this isn't the first time this has happened.

This is getting a bit disconcerting

Here is picture of the commie cunt who had him chokehold... She is also in video here liveleak.com/view?i=3df_1492474017
a lot of new footage on the net.

Silly Normie, Kek's army will find you!

DO NOT DOXX OURGUYS
DO NOT DOXX OURGUYS
Find every antifag who touched these heroes and expose their disgusting vaginas

I don't think he was there after the chase FOCUS ON ANTIFA CIRCLING THE PARK AND THE INTERSECTION

This, why would we doxx our guys? I dont know about the states, i guess you have better self defence laws than we have but this guy could easily eat some charges here. Also justice system has a huge bias for antifa and anti any nahtees

Working Theory- head kicker is the little faggot with black-block cape & red bandana in vid at 1:06 liveleak.com/view?i=b50_1492313651 looks like same backpack, pants, boots

Here is a pic from second vid where Antifa is attacking WW2 Vet in wheelchair. liveleak.com/view?i=a9e_1492464908

Bump

black boots, skinny jeans black hoodie, dark green jacket, if we can confirm this is him we will know he was there from the moment antifa started circling the park until the chase

wtf? is that a woman chokeholding him? how is he so weak?

Those arent skinny jeans

OFFICIAL RIOT SOUNDTRACK GOGOGOGOOGO!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2hLcQnnSkAs

a) good grip, initiative
b) lots of workout from daily bull milking

Trust me, I'm Swedish.

here he is in the context of a longer video
youtube.com/watch?v=aSckiLpnwKQ&t=17s

LOL! He got choked by a girl? HAHAHA!

what are those then, dress pants?

talking about wannabe stickman here