youtube.com/watch?v=H2GNzX4n5Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHBBLeOaqk
youtube.com/watch?v=C-lNnO2SQvo
youtube.com/watch?v=XZqIq8hLRek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull
liveleak.com/view?i=c1d_1448733767
youtube.com/watch?v=UTjUd6wNH28
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Breed more of them close to Jewish communities.

kill all pitbull apologists

don't buy his music

Change the official definition of pitbull. Let breeders degenerate them kinda like pugs.

No such thing

Give them to responsible and licensed trainers. They are quite nice dogs outside of fighting/attacking bullshit.

Also, keep niggers from low income areas from owning a dog by setting up regulation on their government funded homes from having pets.

Kill all people who say kill all pitbull apologists which would get rid of people who think pitbulls are a problem hence solving the problem.

there is no problem

You can't stop Mr. Worldwide

HEY 305! TILL I DIE!

Keep them away from niggers and spics.

Breed them to not be animal niggers. It's not that hard.

Are you talking about the Dog or Mr. Worldwide?

MISSA WURLWHY

KNOTTED

feed them the homeless

>implying pitbulls aren't a problem
they dindu nuffin, pitbulls are good boyz. we need mo money for mo dog buscuits

They're just dogs. Decent sized, high energy dogs. They need attention, exercise, and proper training. Trouble is, if you mistreat them they're big enough to do damage, and they attract the kind of owners who do that.

>dog attacks
>don't actually know the breed
>I make 9.50 an hour, I don't get paid enough to research this shit
>fuck it, call it a pitbull or pitbull mix

Dogs of peace

wew lad we got another "dey wuz good boys" type of guy here... what's next mate? niggers are human too?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wqp9uFGKK-M
youtube.com/watch?v=H2GNzX4n5Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=ESHBBLeOaqk

Forbid niggers to own dogs.

Buy a bag of frozen meatballs.

Jam about 15 pins into each meatball.

Toss into yard of pitbull's house.

How do we solve the male problem?
>rapes women
>beats women or people that are clearly weaker
>greedy
>prone to crime
>prone to street gang violence
>prone to fist fights
>in favor of masculinity which creates competition, hence the creation of even more violence

Sounds like something a nigger would do

Anyone who owns a large dog capable of killing a human being needs to have some form of license or possibly training.

If Pitbulls were extinguished, Rottweilers will be next, then Cane Corso's, Dogo Argentino's, and so forth. Killing them will just ignore the larger issue and will allow niggers to corode and ruin yet another breed of dog.

Pitbull's and Pitbull mixs make up a large population in Pounds.

Hell here in San Antonio dogs under the Pitbull classification are like 70% of the population, making them easy to obtain, chances are the dog is fucked by some horrific past or simple Puppy Mill inbreeding.

>killing someone's dog fenced in their property
You are a subhuman shitskin

Kill em all.
Same with blacks, mexicans, and arabs.

the fuck is your problem?
are you a jew? a nigger?

Pretty fucked up, user, did you get this idea from Slaughterhouse Five?

>protecting the nigger dog
you guys are no better than liberals defending multiculturalism and mass-migration

my neighbor had a pit bull mix / mutt that would always get out and chase us on our bicycles. one day that dog got a hold of robbies leg and his dad came bursting out the door and stabbed the dog to death. even as it was bleeding out it still wouldnt let go of that kids leg.

Weren't Muslims doing this?

I fucking hate those dogs and the people who own them. Put them all down

Lol I've done this to two of my neighbors loud angry pitbulls.

>S

Pitbull owners are the most vile degenerates.

This child was attached recently in Spring Valley.

Here is the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=C-lNnO2SQvo

We need to have the severest penalties imaginable for people whose pitbulls attack innocent bystanders. Then maybe people wouldn't want to own pitbulls.

No its about protecting privacy and property. The dog is inside of a yard separated from society
Throwing poisoned meat into yards to kill dogs is a notoriously well known atrocity committed by subhuman, shitkins, and niggers

Kek'd & check'd

You have to solve chad problem first.

>that bottom one

If one of those canid niggers went after my dog I'd stomp it to death in the street,

Problem solved
Pic related

the child is jewish

Put him on Norwegian Cruiseline.
>implying he's not free to do what he wants and have a good time.

Underrated comment

Watch this video of two pitbulls fighting.
youtube.com/watch?v=XZqIq8hLRek

One of the dogs is on a leash.

At the end, the woman in the red Tshirt is upset that the other party walked by their house with their leashed pitbull when they "know we got a pitbull here." Yes, you should know better to come near our house where we let our dog run wild.

Cunts with shotguns?

conceal carry is the best defense for against pits
that or walking with a rottweiler or German Shepard
both have stronger bite forces

I love it when someone post stats about how dog attacks are actually NOT A THING!

And Pit Bulls are the LESS LIKELY TO ATTACK BREED!

I searched for dog attack stats in my country, and NONE of the sources I got could give a detail about every single case they counted.

>Some showed less than 500 attacks per year

I don't think they counted the attacks in my small city aswell, 2 were against children.

But still they talk like their stats are soo much true and you can't dany them.

The bigger problem is the insane dysgenics present in dog breeds.

Just end the shitty race. I've seen so many Pit Bull apologists on Facebook and these liberal retards are so fucking pathetic. "My friend owns a Pitball and he's extremely sweet and would never attack anyone!" Dumb bitch. Pit Bulls are inherently violent and dangerous. They need to be put down and so do the owners. I bet 90% of pit bull owners are niggers or thug wannabees who conditions the dog to be violent.

Nothing wrong with pitbulls desu, my friend's dad has had nothing but pitbulls and they've been the nicest dogs. A little hyper but never vicious. It's about who owns the dog, which unfortunately happens to be niggers, spic, and retards most of the time.

same thing was said about dobermans and rottweilers in the late 80's and 90s

feed them jewish foreskins

issue a cull, pay handsomely for kills.

arrest all owners, imprison all breeders

To me the pitbull argument reminds me so much of gun control it's shocking. The fact that pitbull banning is espoused by so called conservatives is intriguing to say the least

>they're dangerous
>won't somebody please think of the children
>why do you need something so dangerous?
>who cares about your rights when it's so dangerous
>haven't you seen these horrible pictures? Doesn't that shock you into believing in control?
>please be hysterical with me

Pitbulls (and all big bully breeds, honestly) become a problem because they are in tune with their owners. If their owners show them a certain way they will follow it. This can make them exceptionally loving and intuitive dogs for an owner who shows them discipline. It also makes them a nightmare around low income gimmiedats

As with gun ownership, if you give them to dindus or with negligent people who aren't responsible around children, you will have problems

The pit bull breed was created by dog fighting degenerates.

The word pit in their name comes from the dog fighting pit.

These dogs were bread for aggressiveness and viciousness.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pit_bull

Pit bulls were created by breeding bulldogs and terriers together to produce a dog that combined the gameness and agility of the terrier with the strength of the bulldog. In the United Kingdom, these dogs were used in blood sports such as bull-baiting and bear-baiting. These blood sports were officially eliminated in 1835 as Britain began to introduce animal welfare laws. Since dogfights were cheaper to organize and far easier to conceal from the law than bull or bear baits, blood sport proponents turned to pitting their dogs against each other instead. Dog fighting was used as both a blood sport (often involving gambling) and a way to continue to test the quality of their stock. For decades afterwards, dog fighting clandestinely took place in small areas of Britain and America. In the early 20th century pit bulls were used as catch dogs in America for semi-wild cattle and hogs, to hunt, and drive livestock, and as family companions. Some have been selectively bred for their fighting prowess.

>One of the dogs is on a leash.

not after the first 17seconds he isnt

I've heard this bull shit argument before, wild animals are NOT objects. Fighting dogs are NOT the same as regular dogs. These two things are not the same so your entire argument is invalid.

One had my cat by the neck and my first reaction was to punch it in it's head repeatedly but it didn't give a fuck and it felt like smashing your knuckles on a brick wall so i picked it up and threw it out of the yard

after i threw it out of the yard it just sat there with a dumb grin like it wanted me to pat it, ignoring the fact i just punched it's head in

cat was fine, still alive and she's 18

Why do you need an assault rifle? That's not for hunting!

Call your local representative today!

you deserve that flag

a gun is a tool of a human, a pit bull is an animal

>The fact that pitbull banning is espoused by so called conservatives is intriguing to say the least

Maybe it's because, unlike pitbulls, guns don't go on a rampage and kill people by themselves, you dumb fucking leaf.

Solve your paki problem first, you cock tooth bongtard.

Send them back to africa

You honestly sound like some buzzfeed person talking about assault weapons

>another object to animal comparison
I didn't realize you were baiting. I should have looked at your flag first.

You sound like semen gurgling faggot trying to make a strawman

pitbulls are disgusting and aggressive, literally any other dog is cuter and has a sweeter disposition. The only people who would ever own or defend owning a pitbull are overcompensating macho faggots with an inferiority complex, hence all the niggers owning them.

Reminder Pits are white culture appropriated by dindus

maybe you should've pushed your thumbs into its eyeballs. That's gotta hurt, and i hear it works on other animals.

You don't.When Pitbull lacks jaw there is no getting out.You just wait and die

they are nigger culture, for niggers, by niggers
Nothing white about them. Even their chests arent white.
Take that AR or whatever contraption it is, put that dog down and get yourself a real White mans Dog

By carrying nothing smaller than a 9mm everywhere you go. I am sure some of them "din du nuffin" but like blacks the vast majority have not been raised properly and can snap at any moment.

>keeping a pet nigger in your house

why

there are so many more reliable guard breeds out there that wont murder your children.

looks like the dog version of a nigger.

shoot them.

I know pit bulls are the niggers of dogs but most attacks are because the owners don't know how to properly train and control the animals.

fbpb

DONT VIOLATE THE NAP

UNO DOS TRES CUATRO

I KNOW YOU WANT ME AHH
YOU KNOW I WANTCHA

I KNOW YOU WANT MEEEEEEEE

Always remind of that :
liveleak.com/view?i=c1d_1448733767

Niggers do the same thing, we hate them yes but there is no feasible way to completely destroyed all of them

Pic related? I used to have one like that, pretty kitty desu

what the actual fuck
how does this happen

In the 1950's they were considered good family dogs - because they were owned by decent family people. The breed has not changed in the past 60 years its the fucking fools that own them.

They are good dogs and are keen to please their owners therefore are easily convinced to be aggressive.

You could give those motherfuckers any dog and it will end up a mindless killing machine.

GAS the owners of them.

Breed them to be cuddly nice friends instead of violent guard dogs who hurt people, obviously.

If someone raped your family and slit your throat the world would be a better place.

>some little white girl got bit by a badly trained dog
Am I supposed to care about this?

All Pitbulls must be bred by German Shepherds.

You'll be left with a mabari warhound that won't kill it's fucking owner

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY FUCKING UNIRONICALLY POSTING IN THESE FUCKING TATTOO AND PITBULL THREADS WITHOUT SAGEING YOU ARE LOWER THAN A FUCKING NIGGER

>Sup Forums
>board full of literal racists
>still get shit like: no bad dog breeds, only bad owners

forgot pic

This is basically my dog. I love her, but she sucks, guards the house well but she's awful to take for a walk. Just pulls constantly, despite training since she was a puppy, it's how pitbulls act

No you didn't.

Your neighbor if he is the type to own two angry pitbulls would soon work out who it was and then have one of the pitbulls rape your ass while the other pitbull was watching for that full beta cuck experience.

>Mabari | Dragon Age Wiki | Fandom powered by Wikia

thats not how breeding works, dipshit

You'll make a dog with a stronger bite, longer fur and a fluffy tail
that is, if the pitbull doesnt just kill all the pups

kek

>That's not how breeding works, dipshit

So wait.. You're telling me I won't get a fantasy RPG creature when I breed two real animals?

dam. rly made me think

My point is that German Shepherds are some of the most loyal and non-violent dogs there are. Some of that herding instinct will be given to the offspring.

youtube.com/watch?v=UTjUd6wNH28

Sure it may be a bit more aggressive than a German Shepherd, but banning their ownership is the type of commie cuck bullshit that I hate.

White trash and niggers love pitbulls.

>German Shepherds are...non-violent dogs

Yeah, and thats why you dont breed them with dogs that are nothing but muscles and violence

You'll get a dog with a shit coat, a shit brain, a shit attitude and borderline dog-autism

Sure, a well trained dog in a minute long clip looks alright in a video, but thats not a representation of either of its parents traits