What were your parents like Sup Forums? Were they /religious/?

What were your parents like Sup Forums? Were they /religious/?
Were they /political/?
How did they raise you?

T. Mine were strict, hardcore religious and right wing

>no tv anime after school
>no video games

I hated my child hood so bad
Absolutely didn't understand what my parents were doing

Brought a game boy home from school once borrowing from class mate cause I've never played one before so I begged him
>home time (got rides home from school)
>get in car
>start playing the game
>dad freaks out
>calls it the devil
>takes it away from me

Fml never had fun

>father was unironically a huge anime and video game fan
>he had a collection of 3592 figurines, with some of them being incredibly rare and expensive
>he made me sit down and watch fucking Evangelion when I was 6 years old and tried to explain it to my feeble mind
>accidentally stumbled across his hentai collection as a child

>mother was a quiet, awkward woman
>didn't play much video games but loved Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past
>heard stories about how she was a depressed bullied chick in high school and my father saved her

Wow, did you ever consider fucking killing yourself and placing a blood curse on your family?

Jesus fuckin christ you're pathetic.

If you're mature you would realize your parents were right. The electric jew enslaves the passions and imagination of children and destroys their will to anything greater.

neither religious nor political but voted for the labour party... don't know what they vote now, but I'm sure it wasn't Greet.

Yea I get it now
But it Fucked me up for years
Rebelled in my teens and went full degenerate and my parents disowned me
Had my first kid at 18
21 now but I don't think ill do what my parents did to me

I'm ok with my parents right now but kids or me since I was a dumb kid don't know these things

Wow user, that's fuck. They don't seem fit to have had a kid

my parents were both tech and video game enthusiasts.
On top of that they were completely right wing and blamed the liberals for all the issues with society today.

My mother and father were Chad and Stacy in highschool and were really popular. They were still teenagers when they had me so they gave me to my grandmother and my aunt. My mom and dad argued a lot, but they still loved me I guess. Soon, my mother cheated on my dad, and they soon broke up. My dad was really sad since he did want to eventually marry her. Both of them were normalfags who only cared about partying and having fun in their 20s, which later in life lead to consequences.

I think many of my problems I have today mentally has to do with my family's lineage of mental illness. The majority of women in my family are extremely bipolar, have anxiety, and have anger issues. When I was little, my grandmother constantly verbally abused me and that pretty much affected me in my life causing me to despise myself at a young and early age.( Nobody in my family really liked each other either.) I was diagnosed with ADHD when I was little, but my grandmother didn't let me have any medication. That caused me to be an impulsive child who got in trouble alot and got many beatings. I cried myself to sleep a lot...

I used to get jealous of the other kids, because even though mom and dad would sometimes buy me video games to keep me busy, everyone else had a family who would go out camping and fishing. I wanted to be with my mom and dad with all of us all together too.

I barely had any friends while growing up. And I don't even know if the "friends" I had were truly my friends. I remember having to lie to my mom when I was a teenager about hanging out and talking to my friends, but in reality, I was just in the room talking to myself and playing vidya. Being socially autistic was a pain.

That is all I will tell for now.

just how fucking old are you m8?

Oh yeah and my parents were christians, but not very religious, though I grew up in a religous household with my grandma and am still very religious. My parents are politcally neutral but mainly have leftwing beliefs.

Turning 22 in a week.

also you may stop replying, this is another information gathering thread

>parents didn't care
>mummy cared the least
>would do drugs in front of her for attention :c
>daddy was a gambling cuckfgt
>i started doing drugs at 14 becuz who cares
>had to teach myself discipline as i got older
>dad borrowed money from me after i got my life together
>nvr got any money back and he gambled it away
>lost 30k because of that scumbag
>now the only family i know is anons and daddy trump

How's it going FBI
Mom
>stay at home
>Christian
>very immature for her age and tended to he reclusive and lazy
Dad
>marine col.
>fucked in the head and wants to an hero, but hides it very well
>Christian
>smart, but can't into politics and just follows what MSM and John Oliver says.

Atheist liberal parents that dropped me off at my grandparents every day because they 'had no time' to raise me.

I'm the exact opposite of them. I'm also a whole lot smarter than those boomers ever were.

I can tell they hate me for being a catholic right wing conservative with money.
Yet now, they have to beg me to lend them money just to get by.

Playing Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on my silver SP was so much fun.

My father was addicted to computer games, fat, didn't exercise at all, smoked in the house throughout my childhood. I've grown to be just like him except I've stayed away from drugs. Mother is a hyper normie, goes to parties and has a huge social network.

They split up when I was about 12 and I lived with my dad all the way through my teenage years, it fucked me up a bit since he was more of a roommate than a dad.

Non-religious family even though they did cut off my dick. (Still gotta give my dad shit for that)

Fairly religious parents. They wouldn't let me get into Yugioh or however you spell it. Good people. Voted for Trump.

My dad is a conservative and my mom is a hippie, so I got the best of both worlds.

Dad would take me hunting and to football games, mom would let me smoke pot and let girls sleep over.

I love my parents :3 they are great people. Hi dad! I know you browse Sup Forums

omg, you are crazy.

this is crazy talk that youre saying. I hope you know this.

Like for real, you are crazy.

thank god i dont know you, or have to be around you in real life.

holy fuck.

Your parents sound nuts, no wonder you rebelled

>dad was a hardworking guy
>work was always important for him
>his hobbies were working aswell - he just loved building stuff or electric stuff
>dad loved me but was indifferent, he would only snap when it was already to late and i fucked up
>dad is against Merkel and refugees
>wants germany to stay germany and not change into something it is not
>was in the military for quite some time
>when he hears in the news that a terrorist attack happened he says:
>"Just give me a god damn mg3 and i will show them!"
>makes me giggle everytime

>mom was loud, trying to be a happy and good mom
>often got into fights with her because she was overprotective - basically complete oppsite of dad
>she cared to much about me
>sort of in the mids when it comes to politics (she wants everyone to have money and be well but thinks its wrong that all these people come here)

My parents are both christian and believe in god. They see the bible more as a guidebook though. So not hardcore christians.

I dont know what they would say when they find out that im gay.
Honestly scared about it, so i probably will never tell them.
>fun fact my family used to be somewhat rich, we had a big estate in eastern Germany (now a days Poland). Hitler was also in one of my relatives restaurants once

Mom was kinda liberal, since I come from a pretty leftist family. She's now more right wing though.

Dad was redpilled, because he escaped a communist shithole.

Dad works hard, doesn't mince words, hunts, fishes and takes care of his family. That's about it.

Mom is very sweet, worked hard too so I could have nice things and was very invested in my education.

Pretty good homelife growing up desu. But they both smoked and drank so naturally that's my thing. So there's that.

STOP REPLYING TO THESE DATA COLLECTION THREADS

Dad was a high school dropout who's been a firefighter his whole life. Mom was a college graduate who worked as a secretary her whole life.

Both of them are hardcore racists.

Dad because he has been an inner city firefighter his whole career and been passed over for chief multiple times because of affirmative action, like literally, people would take him aside and be like "the mayor wants this black dude who joined the force four years ago to be chief, sorry".

Mom because she had to work several jobs to pay for college, but shared a dorm with a black chick from the south who was given a full ride scholarship to their university in the name of diversity (back in the 70s).

They were pretty absentee though, provided everything I needed, but both of them worked full time, my dad tons of overtime... So I just fucked off and did whatever as a kid.

Somewhere along the way I turned into a liberal cuck. Hillary 2020.

what the fuck.

stay strong user you beautiful ragamuffin.

Will you autists fuck off...

Data collection? What are they going to do with a bunch of unverifiable probable lies told by anonymous people on Sup Forums?

>Somewhere along the way I turned into a liberal cuck. Hillary 2020.
kys.

Mom: Cuck SJW, works as culture person in local government, tried to raise me a cuck.
Dad: Cool guy, plays video games and listens to rock. Works as a programmer, blames me for everything, too much of a pussy to argue with mom, so goes along with a halfhearted atempt at SJW
Sister: Hardcore SJW Millenial, other than that pretty cool. Likes books but plays video games from time to time.
Me: user

Super strict right leaning parents. Not religious but righteous in their own morality. I hated it when I was a child but learned to tolerate it as a teenager by lying to them about what I was doing. Now that i'm 26 I really respect the way they raised me as I turned out pretty well in the normie world.

>be me
>grow up in Southern Cali
>Whites rapidly displaced in their neighborhoods
>mom stays at home
>dad is inner city firefighter
>tells me stories about nogs
>he gets killed by nigger on duty
>Ihateniggers.jpg
>Start white supremacist group so white kids don't have to be scared in their own neighborhood
>Take back neighborhood basketball court from monkeys
>Mom starts dating hook nosed kike
>ohfuckno.jpg
>Tell him to gtfo and put my hippy sister in her place
>bang my hawt redpilled gf
>curb stomp nigger stealing my car
>go to prison

My little bro wants to join my group now. What do Sup Forums?

ayyyyy

>parents were kind if strict and not religious
>couldn't even watch the simpsons on television
>had family home stolen by my dads parents.. never know the truth surrounding it though coz dad was scumbag liar
>dad had own business
>failed
>got jobs with morons and hated it
>turned to alco and other women
>i pick up phone one day and spiteful slut thats cheating with my dad asking for mum and pretending she is her friend
>shit hits fan
>dad gets booted out
>gives nothing to us coz depressed degenerate father only cares about himself and not welfare of kids and wife he selfishly fucked over
>struggle financially
>i become degenerate pot smoker for years
>eventually stop doing that shit coz turning me into legit schizo coz smoked too much
>now nearly 28, no job, play video games all day with crippling social anxiety and no friends.
pretty pathetic and really no idea how to function like a normal human being as when i have worked i become depressed and apathetic.

>be a kid, from 1 to 6
>parents always around, taking care of me
>showering me in treats
>mother christian dad is buddhist
>never raised me religiously
>turn 7
>parents fight and don't talk anymore
>dont see either of them much except at night, both working as lawyers
>dont see them together anymore, only one or the other
>I now shitpost on a carribean crab farming portal

Feels neutral man

Tell him to shave his head.
Tell him to take it all the way down.

Good story user.

That's my boy.

Fug Idk. I thod racism wus gud undil I god benis in anus, guy wid hairlip didn say nubbing boud benis in anus. I god blagged
:-DDD

Non-religious, apolitical. Dad was a bartender, mom was a waitress. They worked hard, made a few real estate investments. Were always supportive of my interest in music, art and literature, as well as travelling. They're great. Dad doesn't like Trump though, thinks he's a loudmouth. He liked HW Bush.

I have another one though its not me, its my aunt.

>for some reason a lot of my family members are christian
>grand uncle is a senior engineer turned fundamentalist pastor for a church
>grand aunt might be psychotic, extremely dedicated with the bible and god
>have 5 daughters
>5 daughters ruled with an iron fist
>all turn out to be sluts
>1 had a one night stand with a guy after breaking up with shitskin boyfriend and got pregnant
>I didn't realize this
>during chinese new year I ask where her dad is

Fug

Man SE was a really good handheld. I loved to play FF tactics advance and Fire emblem on it. I got loads of games for it, of course had to mow the lawn and do the dishes to get the money but whatever.
My parents were obviously fair but strict.

SP you dumb phone

>im gay
user,the right thing to do is to off yourself or keep that under control.

Not religious at all, rarely talked about politics. Dad is a mechanic and clearly right of center but not partisan and hates pretty much all of government, mom is left of center but doesn't have any strong opinion.

I grew up not caring about politics, fell for the libertarian meme in high school, and now I constantly flip flop between libertarianism and authoritarianism depending on my mood. I used to hate religion but now I see it as a necessary evil that helps bind society together, still don't believe in god or like current christianity.

happy early birthday you fucking leaf

My dad worked all day and was pretty moderate. My mother is extremely right wing and ran the household like a fascist. She put strict time limits on any game playing, and only after my homework was done. Eventually my mother relaxed more as it became more apparent I wasn't a fuck up. Nowadays, she is raising my brother, and has no authority over him. She doesn't even try. Depression (chemicals in the brain kind) hit her hard, and barely tries. It doesn't help she had him 11 years after having me, and he's a complete fuck up. It almost brings me to tears seeing what happened. Nowadays my mother has become slightly more lax on her political beliefs (still right wing), and my father has become more right wing and authoritarian.

>making a 6 year old watch Eva

Is your dad pic related?

>What were your parents like Sup Forums? Were they /religious/?
Extremely Leftist. Religious? Yes. They were also pretty Christian.
>Were they /political/?
Extremely. They always tried to make me eat the same shit.
>How did they raise you?
They constantly tried to make me as Leftist as them. Turn the other cheek type bullshit from Christianity, but only when it suited their Leftist Political Ideology.
When I didn't conform, they sent me to a male only boarding school, but that honestly made it worse.

My parents were both full blown degenerate hippies and borderline communists. They, being to busy with drugs, alcohol, orgies, and general decadence, taught me nothing. I raised myself. Life redpilled me.