Jewish solution?

if we live in Europe we're parasites
if we live in Israel we're land stealers

getting gassed isn't exactly a useful advice. what should jews do for the goyim to be content and stop complaining about us?

Other urls found in this thread:

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1
youtube.com/watch?v=wDnmoI-KqBk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't give a fuck if you go round beating up sand niggers in the desert just get out of my government and get off my money

stop acting like jews

stop pretending your religion isnt racist and violent and bent on world domination

williamlutherpierce.blogspot.com/2014/07/sins-of-fathers-racism-and-genocide-in.html?m=1

I'm fine with Israel but only if all Jews go there. You can't have it both ways.

You can't parasite off of the goyim AND have your own ethnostate.

Convert to Christianity.

renounce cultural marxism and the Greater Israel Project.

aren't you faggots tired of shilling the same excuse, same complaints, and the same pic of the same subhuman leftist (((whore)))?

I just presented a solution for what you consider "jewish" behaviour, IE moving to Israel and jew other jews instead of you
and yet the entire fucking planet bitches when we exactly that, and even anons here start citing faggot memes like greater israel

Stop your swindeling ways, Jew. Also fuck off from government, and apologize to Germany for the 6 gorillon myth.

too cucked, no

those are literally opposite notions dumbass.
not that it matters because only the former is real. a greater israel isn't fucking sustainable. see what happened to our economy after 1967

wtf are you babbling about fag

Well, no one can ever keep everyone happy. Only dumb lefties care when you fight your neighbours (although we get pissed off at the double standard re. ethnic-nationalism).

If USA and UK broke free and weren't going to defend Israel do you think the mussies would manage to get together a decent attack coalition? Do you think many Jews in the west would go over to join the fight?

remove kebab, our greatest ally

arabs can't even form enough of a coalition to pacify each other
you have two gulf wars and ISIS for citation

what is it about this board and crusades
the entire idea was a failure from the start, and we weren't involved in it.
I mean you do know what the pope and french actually DID to the templars, right?

>too cucked, no

ok. You just asked what should you do for the goyim to be content etc.

That's the only way Moshe.
Stop worshipping your Satanist artefacts and be a Christian.

Tell why you want to stay Jewish ?

Stay in israel but stop fucking with other countries and stop starting wars.

Get your own planet.

I honestly don't care if you live in Israel. Ethno-nationalism is good for every ethnicity/race.

persistence pays

Help us string up the satanic idol worshiping fucks that pretend to be jews.
Then, then we all good senpai.

b-b-but Assassin's Creed told me!

damage is already done
only ritual suicide can make up for it

How about you guys grow the fuck up and stop giving a fuck what the haters say? Your constant pathetic whining to your grandmothers was old 2000 years ago.

Expose the criminals in your midst. As long as every day Jews are silent about them, the 'woken up' goys will call them complicit. I don't. But that's why.

>convert to christianity
>christianity vame from judaism

stop worshiping a cuck and return to the true religion

There is only one solution, kike.
The final solution.

youtube.com/watch?v=wDnmoI-KqBk

>land stealers
The arabs "palestinians" stole that and as well so stay in there, I don't know why anyone give a shit about your little piece of desert.

Kill yourself.

see pic
what the fuck are you talking about? I'm an ethnic jew meaning I was born like this. I don't follow any religion except deism which isn't really a religion at all

that's not how middle eastern geopolitics work, sadly
arabs are too volatile to maintain peaceful relations with everybody at once, so we have to subvert them to fight each other so they'd be too busy to try and attack us.
arab governments are so authoritarian that it always needs an external foe for the public to hate or they will revolt, internally, and implode. this is essentially what happened to Egypt after too many years of having a peace treaty with us or Iraq once the dictator that kept everyone obedient through fear was removed
basically we have little choice but make arabs fight each other. there's no compulstion for YOU, however, to get involved and take any refugees in, even if your own cuck leftard jews say you should

Every single Jew in the world should be deported to Israel, and those that defy this should be killed.

After we are sure every kike is in Israel, we convert Israel into a closed forced isolationist state, North Korea style, where Jews aren't allowed to leave and sever all diplomatic relations with other countries.

That is the only solution I have, beyond just killing you all outright. Take it or leave it.

But if the big security guard wasn't there would there not be a bit of a push? Loads of mussies are travelling to fight with ISIS; if they thought there was a chance to take on Israel, would they not jump at it?

You guys are obviously better organised, so if western Jews did join the fight you might win and get to expand the borders.

>stop worshiping a cuck and return to the true religion
AHAH...
>He proposed to a goyim to came back to the old alliance...

1. 0/10 bait mate.
2. you're not Jewish

>what should jews do for the goyim to be content and stop complaining about us?

Take away Israel's nuclear capability

tear down the Gaza apartheid wall

let in refugees in from Syria to Nigeria

say it with me loud and clear: 'REFUGEES ARE WELCOME HERE!' (israel)

Transcend the fleshy solid state that you live in now, and become a smoky cloud that will watch over us from the skies.

>I don't know why anyone give a shit about your little piece of desert.

CTR SHILL at MAX, They hired monkeys.

>let in refugees
We'll samson you fat ass straight to hell first, greatest ally

no. arabs can't REALLY fight for jack shit. they can be a serious tactical nuisance via guerilla or civilian targeting terrorists but can't really fight in a serious campaign

besides, we don't fucking WANT to expand our borders.
why the fuck would we want that? there's no oil, no gold, nothing of worth around us at all. just sand and sand people. arabs are absolute shit at actually building infrastructure, meaning that if we get more land we'll get completely bankrupt trying to bring it to this century

>arabs are too volatile to maintain peaceful relations with everybody at once, so we have to subvert them to fight each other so they'd be too busy to try and attack us.

You and I have argued before, I think. I agree that Arabs are hard to deal with, especially today. But you have to remember that there was a time when Arabs and Jews got a long, and it wasn't that long ago. You have to call out the criminals in your midst like the NK in your pic. I know it's hard. I know Jews will call you a traitor, but you should at least try.

>basically we have little choice but make arabs fight each other.

lol. That's making things worse. But anyway, good luck on finding yourself. Not everyone is against you if you're really against who you say you're against.

If you want Western Europe to embrace you despite all the atrocities you commit then simply convert to Islam and call yourself Muslim.

Problem solved and you get all those hot Western white womyn thrown at you in an attempt to placate your lust.

I said, that's just how things work here
arabs hate everyone who doesn't submit to them, meaning that living with jews was fine and dandy while said jews (and christians for that matter) were quiet submissive dhimmis

anyways, I would still prefer arabs shoot each other over trying to swarm our borders again. they'd still lose but we don't need casualties and wasted money on this

Jesus was not a jew as you are but he was a Judean

Modern rabbinical Judaism is the synagogue of satan. Accept Christ into your heart and be saved.

The problem is that Jews have not moved to Israel. Jews are still massively involved with the USA, comprising a larger population there than in Israel by several millions over. They're still involved in all our governments, influencing policy whether they are legally citizens of European/North American countries or not (Jewish lobbyists).

Your proposition is posited under a false dichotomy, also. You cunts didn't just go to Israel and sit there peacefully minding your own business, you started massacring Palestinians in the most sadistic ways possible. Don't get me wrong, I don't care what you bunch of sand folk do to each other out in the middle of some bumfuck desert, but you're doing the typical kike persecution complex thing of thinking you're a victim when you're not.

jesus was the biggest jew of all time!!

Bin yourself

>they'd be too busy to try and attack us

*attacks everyone*
The reasons they're attacking you is because you are attacking.

He called the Jews the children of the devil and the synagogue of Satan. Revelation 2:9 and John 8:44 refers to the Jews who denied Christ and became modern day Jews. It was them who had Jesus crucified. The Jews are the devil

So this is pretty standard in desertland yes?

that's how things work now cause you fucked 1400 years of diplomacy between muslim arabs and jewish arabs, thanks to the white jewish migrants

>getting gassed isn't exactly a useful advice.
you could gas yourselves

Cuck alert

arab logic:
we rape swedish girls because we are "attacked"
we shoot french people because we are "attacked"
we don't let ambulances enter parts of London because we are "attacked"

and this despite the fact the biggest killers of arabs today are other arabs. we simply encourage a trend that you've started yourselves and absolutely love following

I mean, Hezbollah's been occupying your country way longer than we have. but who cares right? I mean they're shiite kaffirs but at least they speak your language

Hi Muhammad.

>arab logic:
>we rape swedish girls because we are "attacked"
>we shoot french people because we are "attacked"
>we don't let ambulances enter parts of London because we are "attacked"

You can continue as you want.
Nobody likes you Moshe.

What do you want to talk about ?
I don't get it...

>He called the the synagogue of Satan.

No, he said those "that pretend to be Jews but are not" are the "Synagogue of Satan".

Clearly this implies that the real Jews in the non-Satanic synagogue are the good guys. So that begs the question: who were "real Jews" according to Jesus?

Protip: Jesus was a Jewish Messiah who hated the Sadducee Temple class collaborating with the Romans. The Pharisees, who gave us the Judaism we have, also hated them, and for the same reason.

Stop being greedy racist blood thirsty sicko perverts

Live in Israel in the pre-1967 borders.

Stop being at the head of every degenerate or greedy organization ever.

Hezbollah would inevitably disband if Israel is no longer a threat.

Those are chechens. They are not arab but russian.

Become like Japan. Stop trying to control the domestic politics and foreign policies of sovereign nations, treat your Palestinian muslin more respectively but also try to make them see the errors of their ways by educating their spawns about how Islam is a false religion, expose them to secular ideas, slowly destroy their Islamic identity through RPs. Be a nation for the lesser people to look up to. Rein in your destructive diaspora and call out their hypocrisy and hidden agendas .

Go invade ISIS and open your borders and I'll be content

My only problem with kikes is that there are too many of them in the west and not enough of them in the desert slaughtering shitskins

nobody likes the french either. so fucking what? at least we're decent at keeping our citizens alive here

that's like saying Iran would inevitably stop pursuing their interests if Israel is no longer a threat

consider the following: what do you even have that (((we))) could possibly want, aside from a quite border?

>become hassidim.
>follow all 613 laws
>protest israel.
>follow the laws of gentiles
>dont do a bunch of tricks
>shut the fuck up
>wait for messiach to show up
how is this so hard to do? this is what every genuine rabbi teaches

>French

And the proxyfag never responded again...

when jews stop claiming victim hood and at the same time infiltrating other countries for their gains while promoting degeneracy, then that is the first step in the right direction.

step one: ignore /pol they took a meme to far here and can't stop masturbating their own edgynes

Die
>t.R_lecuck

yeah so only do both

>t.Bundeskaizlerin: Frau Merkel

>we don't fucking WANT to expand our borders.
>why the fuck would we want that? there's no oil
Ahem.
"As technically and financially sound the discovery in the Golan might be, such activities could face legal problems as the area of Golan Heights is still technically Syrian territory and considered “occupied.”

This suggests that the exploitation of mineral reserves in the occupied Golan Heights would violate international law. As a precedent, Singapore successfully sued Japan in the International Court of Justice for having exploited Singapore’s oil resources during World War II. (Source: Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan.)

International law establishes that an occupying power can operate already existing and operating oil fields first used by the sovereign country under its control. However, the authorities and the law are in absolute agreement that the drilling of new wells, let alone fracking, by an occupying power is illegal.

The one thing Jews can do for us is die.

Stop being subversive nation destroying rats.

Stop pushing cuckoldry in media

Stop pushing the gay agenda.

Go back to your shitty desert and stay there.

Land to get closer to the other arab countries.

But that is a question that you should be asking America.

move your state to the uS

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

When you see it..

We will send you to outer space

To find another race

Go back to the Pale of Settlement? You guys seemed pretty happy there.

Accept ישוע as the Messiah.

Also, get us rid of Pisslam instead of shilling it our wives.

come up front and open your books about all the lies you've been feeding the human race since millenia or take a swim in the ocean and never come back

We need to remove you from the west and allow you to sort out your shit with your half a billion trillion dollar sovereign fund muslim neighbours.

Jews cease to exist the moment the white stops ensuring they exist.

>Jew goes to Israel
>gets greedy
>starts wars to push Muslims out of Middle East and into Europe
>take land while Europe gets destroyed
Geez it's almost as if Jews cause trouble wherever they go

Hello buddy,

Israel is a good state. Visted the country three times now, first in 2014 on a study trip. Good country, although I did feel a slight underlining tension.

When I was on the plane from Philly to Jerusalem, there was a Jewish man attempting to close the overhead baggage compartment, and he couldn't do it, and this Arabic guy shouted out him, and the Jewish fellow just smirked and closed the compartment. It was a funnny dynamic to watch.

But I think if as long as the US is not screwed over in any way shape or form, and you Israelis produce new and game changing tech, Israelis are entitled to the Siani peninsula, and parts of Syria now.

Israel completely BTFO'd the le chosen meme. Poorer than most post-Soviet countries despite having more foreign investment than Spain & Italy combined, ranks consistently among the top three in the OECD when it comes to corruption both perceived and convicted and it's the only country where immigrants are on average poorer after ten years.

>get the fuck out of Europe and Burgeristan (Canada can suffer though)
>move to Israel, your containment kikefest
>shoah the sandniggers
>stay there and don't jew us or we nuke you
Sound like a plan?

You're also forgetting Israeli Jews have cost the USA some $6t during the wars, at least $500b in bribes to its neighbours over the last 70 years and god knows how many hundreds or perhaps even thousands of billions in direct and indirect aid to the state itself. We're taking $25-50k per American man woman and child just in principal, each American has already paid a few grand in interest on this debt that surely won't be paid off for a century or two, if at all.

Forcibly intern the cuck portions of the diaspora in Sderot for reeducation by Qassam attacks.

We get rid of their pernicious influence, and you'll have more fodder in your demographic war against Arabs after they either come to their senses or get killed off.

this desu.

Well, considering most new Israeli immigrants come from Russia and Ukraine, can you say with a straight face you are suprised they are poor?

Holy shit. You solved it. Neat. Not likely the kikes are going to give up their world domination dream tho.

Just Saudi, Qatar and the UAE have trillions in their sovereign wealth funds. They've been buying up western media and politicians like crazy. I don't know how a kike could look at the modern world and not shit their pants. Jews couldn't even stop Trump from being elected and they threw billions and their entire Jewish press at him.

I'm fine with you guys having Israel as long as you stop leeching off us. Don't expect white people to fund your ethnostate for you and stay the fuck out of our governments. If you do that, everything is fine.

I have not payed a dime for them.

BTW I know a bunch of kikes and my wife is japanese, and they're reeealy interested in Japan. I pretend to be their 'friend.' They're Asking me questions about it all the time. Talking aobut how it isn't diverse enough and how racist it is. I think they want to put an end to our favorite broski samurais.

and then de Molay cursed them and all of the people involved in the process against crusaders died, the capets line ended and the valois line came to power, the pope dies... the crusaders were killed by jews who convinced the king and the pope of killing them so they could expropriate their possessions but the templars indeed still exist in Portugal as the Order of Christ

>id

I argue for deportations instead of genocide as well, but how do we solve the internet/media issue?

Perhaps once they are all in Israel (and their wealth is seized) we can establish no fly/shipping zones above/around Israel.

Get out of our banks and government, and stay in Israel and keep bullying muslims