She's so beautiful, what do you British folk think about her?

She's so beautiful, what do you British folk think about her?

She's a worthless piece of shit just like the rest of the royal family. REPUBLIC NOW!

Well at first a load of women here tried to slander her saying "She's not fit to carry a child."
Now they have two I believe.

They're okay as royal couples go, both being anti Brexit is a mild negative for me though.

She seems like she'd be an absolute bitch when the cameras aren't rolling.

kys

Fuck you chink get out of my empire

Nowhere near as foxy as the gilf queen

who?

She needs hot, sticky ropes blown all over her face

what happened to the other one or the first one again?

In all honesty, she was cute AF when she was young

>brown eyes

The monarchy is wrong.

Come the revolution all agents of the bourgeois classses will be removed.

Viva la revolution!

What do normie britds think of her?

They hardly give a shit, and hardly know of her existence unless she's on the news with willicuck.

In fact, most normal brits couldn't give a shit about the royals. Only foreigners love them.

They ''monarchy''' won't be around in 10 years anyway.

Give me liberty or give me death.

Sophie of wessex is the nicest looking I think, she should be our new queen

I'm Irish.

> (OP)
>who?
Kate Middleton

And here come the communist cunts.
go back to that nonexistent party of yours that gets little to no recognition.

kcuc time

You've heard of Corbyn, right?

>She's so beautiful

What's with the flamboyant hats?

Yah, but why would he stop me wanting to fuck her. She is a milf

You murdered princess lolis you have no right to be in this thread

Cor blimey she still got all her teef.

Hat fashion, we have it here.

Dunno, loads of people wear them to events, seen as high class or some shit. Well thats what they think anyway, historically people have always worn weird hats.

normally i'm the first one to start pissing on guys for picking up silicon bimbos like travers beynon but there's something mildly disturbing about this, like she's been handpicked by a team of marketers or something

who gives a shit
she'll be queen one day, and I'll care then.
Until then she's just a member of the royal family
Only the monarch gets my attention.

She was on Radio 1 with Will earlier though. For being two of the most sheltered people in the country they can at least act down to earth, ish

bit of a butterface, but good enough

Piece of Satanistic shit like the rest of the Royal family but britcucks are proud of them lol

> On the Hacker known as Sup Forums

Unless your gay you'd all have sex with her

He won't. '''monarchy'' means would be ceased by him, and you can then go meet her and her now unemployed family at you local JobCentre

it's a win win

She'll never be the queen as she isn't of royal blood.

Even our current queen's husband isn't called a king, he's a duke.

>CRIKEY MATE, WANNA GO SNIFF SOME PETROL BEFORE WE PICK UP OUR WELFARE?

She;'s not ''royal'' blood.

William is
>Charles
>William
>George
are the next in line

Is high hat fashion reserved for the royal class or do average Nigels sport such attire as well?

If her skin were pale instead of the color of sausage she would be really qt

The royals are cucks.

Youre a fuycking moron

If the monarch is a female, then their spouse isnt the King, as the King is a higher roll than the Queen.
Heirarchy goes God > King > Queen > Prince, etc.

Because Lizzy is a grill, Phil is a Duke, when Charles or William become the Monarch, their spouse will get the title of Queen, since King > Queen, but the Queen cant be > King

she will be queen by title, dipshit

Average people can, most don't.

I have a top hat myself.

Normies wear them to like race days and stuff. Royals wear them quite a lot, but thats because royals attend more events than normies.

>t. Tim Cromwell the Third

Do you own a monocle as well?

she has saggy looking boobs

Needs to show more skin

You clearly don't know how the British royal system works and are letting your religious assumption get in the way of reality.

enough is enoug
back 2 brit/pol/ lads

Nah but I've got some steampunk glasses that I got from a German artist at comic con last year.

Just because you are cultureless you burger baboon

Yeah she was.

That's because she's had children, though you probably don't know that knowing in all your country has the worlds lowest birthrate.

kys aboo bongaloo

"
A queen consort is the wife of a reigning king (or an empress consort in the case of an emperor). In Brunei, the wife of the Sultan is known as a Raja Isteri with prefix Pengiran Anak, equivalent with queen consort in English, as were the consorts of tsars when Bulgaria was still a monarchy. A queen consort usually shares her husband's social rank and status. She holds the feminine equivalent of the king's monarchical titles, but historically, she does not share the king's political and military powers. A queen regnant is a queen in her own right with all the powers of a monarch, who (usually) has become queen by inheriting the throne upon the death of the previous monarch."

Heres a Wikipedia definition for you, dipshit
she will be Queen (Consort), Lizzy is Queen (Reagent)

Pity (You)

I think she is ok, she does the role she has well.

lemme see

> (OP)
Same old murderous, traitorous arseholes.

You didn't make it clear that you meant that kind of Queen.
Yes I agree with you, you're still a cunt though.

She likes big black cock.

>that kind of Queen.

Fucking moron, the Monarchy hasnt had power for something like 300~ years at this point, all of it is just titles.

She's married to a cuck

10/10 would think of England

Here you go.

T O P C U C K
O
P
C
U
C
K

When did I say it did have power?

you implied that the Queen Reagant and Consort have a powergap between them

Being a Queen Consort is literally the same shit, except you dont say "Ye, u can be pm familia" and you dont write "yes" on endless pieces of paper for Bills/Laws

Phil has probably forged Lizzys signature a few times when she's not feeling well and needs a bill signed

Bongs quit acting like the queen is a powerless tourist trap. She owns your country. You should be proud to live in the remaining kingdom

She's married to a cuck and she's gapping over a bigger cuck

Good jesus - if you blew that thing up to small poster size and held it in front of a sleeping man's face until he awoke and that was the first thing he saw, I'd bet 7 in 10 would at least get dry heaves and chest pain, if not an outright heart attack.

that they want to fuck her right in the pussy?

Well I didn't intend to, I was merely under the impression that you thought the spouse of the royal blood member could become the Regent as well rather than just becoming the consort.

As you say there isn't really any difference in power.

She's a Jew, lads.

They have power enough to cuck the british tax payers out of money....

They are literal welfare leeches at this point.

Believe what you will, I've been honest though.

She had a slight whiff of youthful beauty before they got married. But then her presentation, especially in her eyes, pegged the bitch meter almost instantly thereafter.

She reminds me of the childless mid-40s American women who went childless to become successful lawyers but found out that becoming a successful lawyer is hard as fuck and even then only if you work 60+ hours a week, every week. So they quit to go work in government HR offices and nonprofits and have the look, demeanor and attitude of aging mall rats.

Her saving grace is that she actually did have kids. That goes a long way in her not becoming as crazy as she looks, and gives her some redeeming value.

stfu sausage