SWEDEN YES!!!!

>DahlBERG
hmmmmmmm

good on them
this way they can save on anti-theft measures for most of their band aids

2bh in Sweden this makes complete sense.
In a decade or so the overwhelming majority of consumers will be tanned swedes, so whoever creates such a product first will be raking it in.

> where did you get the white bandaids you fucking nigger

I mean, it's not even a bad thing. Like, get some black band-aids. Why not?

But, in the modern context, it's hysterically embarassing. I actually don't think I could meet a Swedish person and not just be an obnoxious leaf about the failure of their state and culture, and as a leaf I imagine that would smart a bit.

Berg is a fairly common suffix to a surname in Sweden.

I have a friend who's 1/4 black that uses that as a talking point regularly
He always gets stumped when I tell him the standard bandaid color matches literally every other skin tone except for blacks

Scandis are all German descendants
Kikes stole berg and Stein from the krsuts when they set up shop there after the collapse of the HRE

this is why developed societies need to not allow in niggers. i mean, does africa even have bandages?

Always comforting to know based Sweden has it's priorities in order.

Not even Black countries are doing this,but Sweden oh they have to do it! Yet their own Niggers probably still hate them lol

Seems like a good business opportunity for some good ol' white folk!

>World is burning
>Sweden is worried about bandaid colours
Sometimes I wonder if the EU isnt run by the swedes instead of the germans

>Own a band-aid company
>Do market research
>Blacks are at best 10% of the population where you sell your product
>ROI for black band-aids is negative
>Do the sensible thing and don't even bother making them
>Get yelled at by feminist harpies for assuming whiteness by default when you're just trying not to lose money

>2015
This is old news.

That's actually a pretty good idea. Surprised such a thing isn't already mass marketed.

>world is burning?

Where?

The sad thing is, the modern brown/tan bandaids were actually the result of a previous effort to make a neutral band aid that was acceptable for people of all skin tone. Goes to show how retarded progressives are today.

That explains everything

>#whitebandaid privilege

Must be nice to have no troubles that you complain about the color of bandaids

>niggers have such an inferiority complex that they spend time whining about the color of bandages

I didn't even know they were meant to match skin color, most of the time when I was a kid I got one with cartoons on it

The standard band aid doesn't even have the colour of white skin, but the colour of a cardboard box.
That is because it's supposed to look like traditional gauze.
It was never designed to hide or mask wounds, just to protect them.

Niggers are once again bitching about nothing.

I remember when I was young you could choose the colors of the elastic strings on your braces. Somewhere along the line a retard picked his club colours, it caught on and before you know it everybody was walking around with a multi-coloured brace. Dunno if it was a local thing.

>Not even Black countries are doing this
we have black bandaids though. started appearing in supermarkets about 5 years ago, but still pretty rare.

Wasn't this an ancient Dave Chappelle joke?

pic related

if you think the color of a band aid is not a significant issue enough to be linked to racism, then it shouldn't be a significant issue to get the manufacturer to produce black band aid

Plasters are meant to match your skin tone and be hard to see?!

Somebody should ask that Swedish feminist why are most pantyhose Black? Do they just assume all Women who wear then have Black legs?

They did this exact thing in America probably 30 years ago.

Awake? Is it exactly fifteen minutes before and after noon in Montenegro already?

They better start producing red band-aids.

Why are band aids even skin color?

They are still visible and look disgusting.
Make them a nice color like blue or green.

Is this true?? Game over, Sweden.

That company went bust.

Would you not hate them? I'm not supporting the niggers, gas them all, but i can understand why. This kind of shit. Because Swedes will literally bend over and present their assholes for rape. Because they will act superior and feel morally superior when they sacrifice for the black man.

Would you not be utterly disgusted and hate a cuck who begs you to bang his wife and then shit on his chest? And he gets pleasure out of that? All the while acting like he got the better end of the deal? I know I would.

Let me guess: because their products kept getting stolen.

but blue is already a standard bandaid color.

I never even reized band aids were supposed to match skin tone. I'm the whitest person on this board and I've used black band aids before and didn't give a fuck

They're not skin colour.

They're coloured like traditional gauze.

His front tooth is different from picture to picture.

Why is there only white dental floss? FUcking racists.

Just make Band-Aids blue or red on standard to shut people up

Listen, red band-aids are opressing native americans.

you earned this (You) huebro

*toof

FTFY

We should promote a company that does this. See if they can last long enough until it shuts down due to lack of profit. Then see what the excuses the progressive harpies will make up for it failing (besides what i pointed out).

I guess it's easier to for a nigger to bitch about bandaids rather than market and produce his own. Laziest most worthless fucking people on the planet

This. I only found out they were meant to be skin coloured because of shit like this.

I'm pale as fuck so whenever i wear a plaster it stands out anyway.

>Paula Dahlberg
Will there ever be a time when its not every time?

Obviously the company would have failed if it was owned by the state and band aids are a crucial commodity that shouldn't be about making a profit shitlord!

>WE WANT BLACK BAND-AIDS N SHIEEET
>FUCKING WHITEY AND HIS MEDICAL OPPRESSION
Worldwide Day of the Rope when?

>Not using bamseplåster
Pure white band aid with important germanic spiritual symbols; honey and the bear. Dressed in blue and yellow.

It's not their initiative, it has been a feminist talking point for a long time. They don't have the agency to even think about this, or capitalism or whatever, they just parrot whatever antifa or feminists on social media say. Sometimes it takes a while, but they eventually catch up and repeat what their masters say

it even sounds like a Jamaican person named it