Elon Musk is the dumbest "genius" I've ever saw

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4420670/Amber-Heard-planning-wed-Elon-Musk.html

>become a billionaire by selling virtue signaling machines to left wing parasites

> Genius IQ, marries dumb, maquiavelian bitches to spread his money around

>gives billions to dumb bitches so they can raise his children to be degenerate single mother products

>Is getting married to a hollywood whore who was literally beating herself up and cutting herself to frame Depp and build a court case to take millions away from him LITERALLY JUST LAST YEAR.

He's a pseudo-intellectual who was showered with leftist lobbying money for political reasons.

If you disagree, you're a retard

He's never going to get us anywhere, let alone Mars.

He's inarticulate, self-aggrandizing, high on crackpot "simulation theories" moron.

Lefties champion him as their "timeless genius"

never did any work, legit physicists and engineers did it for him.

He's as much of an genius as Zizek.

He is pulling the biggest scam since ENRON, let's just see how it will unfold.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=axhQEUvMi_M
standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-brought-to-the-brink-of-ruin-a3455426.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Elon Musk's autism is confirmed

>marrying a bisexual "woman"

Countdown until she leaves him for another dyke.

shes going to cuck him then fuck him by taking half his money or more

is he a beta?

Elon is the ultimate white man

>whats a prenub
oh, OP...

Something she won't sign.

Prenups aren't binding. Courts can and often do throw them out.

Leon musk is a complete fraud.
His business is an extension of the Rothschilds.
Don't believe the hype.

she's very hot though

about "half of everything you ever made" hot?

>Even though Tesla’s stock price had a tenfold increase over the last five years and it has recently surged to new highs, Elon Musk predicts that it’s only the beginning.

>The CEO now “firmly believes” that the stock has the potential for another tenfold increase “over the next five to ten years”.

>Based on the current share price, a tenfold increase would bring Tesla’s valuation to ~$500 billion – making Musk the richest man in the world in the process due to
his ~22% stake in the company.

>In comparison, Apple’s market cap is currently around $744 billion, Google’s is at $590 billion, and Facebook’s and Amazon’s are at close to $400 billion.

>After the recent surge, Tesla already became the most valuable American automaker – surpassing Ford and GM (though briefly), but another tenfold increase would make it the most valuable automaker in the world – several times larger than Toyota’s ~$175 billion market cap.

LOL @ all the bitter ugly permavirgin omega male redditor mgtowcucks crying ITT

>(((ANGRY MONKEY NOISES)))

Where did I see it before?

Ever heard of Eike Batista?

>I love Sandman

I don't understand this one.

>I love Sandman

He is a pretty good Youtube content creator.

Then he's obviously not a genius. You cannot compute, because you're believing something that clearly isn't true. People with high IQs or who happen upon the right opportunities to make a lot of money aren't necessarily smart. If someone with an eidetic memory memorizes a lot of horseshit, it doesn't make him smart.

When is the cheap Tesla coming out?

why do rich men get married

Apparently as a trade off for not letting his workers unionize, he has a rollercoaster in the factory and free fro yo

youtube.com/watch?v=axhQEUvMi_M

Just watch

They are next to useless in America

Why didn't he do what Ronaldo did and pay surrogate mothers to have his children, then raise them as his own.

Silly man.

>Is getting married to a hollywood whore who was literally beating herself up and cutting herself to frame Depp and build a court case to take millions away from him LITERALLY JUST LAST YEAR.

How the fuck can he be so stupid i'm sure everyone can see this as a fucking idiotic move.

I suppose that's what happens when you spend your youth being a massive beta.

>rollercoaster

Source that one, I know about the free yogurt though. I remember it because he interviewed the girl who works there.

It's very clever paying people to do clever things and then taking all the credit for it

>maquiavelian

Dumb brazil ape cant spell Machiavellian

If he gave them billions then he is undoubtedly an idiot, but Amber is a stunner. If you're a billionaire and can afford a few million dollar divorce, it's probably worth posing around with her for a while.

Useless in the UK and i imagine it's the same in the US. All the women has to say is she was pressured into signing it and the judge will throw it out.

Behold the power of vagina.

>leftie
>shills with trumpo

pick 1

lol as far as him being romantically stupid it's true, obviously heard is fucking triggered that depp is so rich he can troll the fuck out of her

"“When Johnny learned that I planned to donate my entire marital settlement to charities, Johnny purported to satisfy his obligation to pay me by supposedly paying the charities I selected instead of me,” Heard noted."

"Amber Heard will reportedly follow through on an initial promise to donate her $7 million divorce settlement to charity within the next two years."

lols as if it takes two years to donate to charity... anyway part of the reason they split up may be because for an actor of depps level he is actually not very well paid

standard.co.uk/showbiz/celebrity-news/johnny-depp-brought-to-the-brink-of-ruin-a3455426.html

and now that heard has been married to one of the biggest movie starts of all time who had financial problems she knows she must try to "upgrade" in some way, the list of movie starts who are richer and more famous that depp are small as fuck and obviously pitt wont marry the slag, and neither will the others knowing she is a money grubbing whore, so ofc she, knowing depp is having financial troubles goes and tries to rope musk who is a fucking beta and can't even stand up to trumpo, if they do get married it will be without a prenup and will last for a year or two and heard who had her potential net worth double just from the settlement with depp will end up being worth more than his(48mil) when she gets divorced again....

but all is good for depp, he has marketable skills despite being a financial aspie, meanwhile heard is taking a spot in the trainwreck to be sDC movie because she couldn't get into marvel and her draw at the box office will suffer as a result of fucking the one of the ultimate nice guy alpha actors of the century, her carrer hit it's high point with her and depp staring together and getting married, she done

her pussy must be amazing

she must be a wonderful women. Almost perfect. How else is she attracting all these rich men?!!

I totally trust him though with creating that godlike AI. Nothing could go wrong with that.

Elon strikes me as someone with poor EI, borderline autistic yet still socially functional by a narrow margin.

He seriously and literally said to one of his ex-wives: "I'm the alpha in the relationship now".

I guess that's a common behaviour in nerds. I still respect him for his business achievements but not necessarily for his romantic ones.

a stunner, flat chested, whore who fucked everyone in hollywood already, used up and unwanted.

>>become a billionaire by selling virtue signaling machines to left wing parasites
that's pretty smart, desu.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABAHAHHABABAHAHAHAHA

What a fucking idiot. That chick is an unhinged whore. Jesus. The sad part is he doesn't have anyone in his life that's like "fuck no dude, get that bitch away."

Anywhere between this year and 2025.

Roastie detected.

This.

Definitely not worth the divorce costs in the long run.

Aside for having luck as a coding monkey in the era with barely any app. He is a retard.

He is shitty inovator and cant even articulate his words properly. The grunt work is done by phd engineers, he is just a salesperson. A very autistic on top of that

Being lonely can drive you to do crazy things

Like date a gold digger.

>>become a billionaire by selling virtue signaling machines to left wing parasites

What?

[Amber] Heard is involved in social activism for causes such as LGBT rights and is a supporter of Habitat for Humanity

We must destroy her before she destroys /ourguy/ Sup Forums

Musk is a stupid jew tax parasite who should be tortured to death!!!
hes a fag and this is purely to sell bilions of peple magazine u faggot

If reddit was a person, they'd be Elon Musk.

he's not a genius at all guys. I wouldn't want to ride in his driverless death machines.

This is the guy that wants to protect humanity from malevolent AI. Can't even protect himself from a gold digging whore.

I do not think he will care when he is on top of her desu.

Sure an expensive hooker to rent but he has enough money and if he wants to waste it then let him.

Same thing happen with Paul McCartney and she only had 1 leg ffs.

If only I had 10^-6 of his fortune I would marry better than her. But hey, they're famous n shiet.

Who will she marry after Musk? What will she do with the money?

youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64

I buy this story about as much as I buy this performance.

Sometimes, smart people do dumb things.

She is extremely good-looking.
People nowadays are indoctrinated to think that they have to follow their heart when it comes to marriages. And someone as pretty as her makes most men crazy.

People abandoned their brains and decided to marry whoever they found most attractive.

Elon Musk did more before the age of 30 than this entire board will do their whole lives. Let's not diminish his accomplishments. That being said, he is a fucking retard for getting involved with an obvious branch swinging whore.

Musk could pay the hottest women on Earth to lick the sweat off his balls for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and he would still save money from the inevitable divorce that is bound to occur. Autism confirmed.

hes a beta

he cant escape that

i think he is talking about the "tesla" cars. also for a quick laugh check out the tesla website, one of his cars has a "Bio-Weapon Defense Mode"

Fuck off already you fat disgusting hairy shitskin cunt,you literally always shitpost the same fuckign shit whenever someone criticizes cunts or makes a trap thread.

Are you that mad that you are such a disgusting fucking cunt that that most men would rather fuck a trap than your smelly snatch?Maybe if you are lucky you will get a gang of desperate niggers to fuck you,but i doubt it.

The thing with his children is in his ideology.
He once gave an interview where he said that "High IQ superior people" should reproduce as much as possible.

>yfw Amber gets majority ownership of SpaceX and Tesla in the divorce

That's just Elon memeing.

Remember, his car models literally spell S3X.

shes not even good looking

with his money he could clone demi moore or some other actually good looking female to be his rape daughter for life.

Production has been magically on schedule for the time being. I think the first production cars are scheduled for july (lol) but early next year would be awesome.

I think he got beat up repeatedly by his vampire partner.

>t. Unmarried virgin

I bet it's probably only about 20% of posters on here these days who are virgins. Sup Forums is full of normies now get used to it.

>fucking Demi Moore

Dear god no. Have you seen her kids?

Yeah but Tesla is not why he's loaded.

you can't buy being "alpha"

Let me guess, he's loaded because of the CIA/Rothschilds/Rockerfellers/Jews?

sauce

>I think the first production cars are scheduled for july (lol)
They're giving those to Tesla employees, and some people who own Tesla cars already. Considering the Model S was a fucking wreck for 3 straight years due to quality problems and the Model X was literally useless since the door's didn't work on release, I do not have high hopes for Musk's new car.

If he doesn't get a prenup and postnup he deserves it

>only tesla recharge station within 100 miles of my house is at a fucking Bass Pro for some reason

Who is buying this nigger's cars and making this company valuable? Ir is it just valuabke because of how much miney has been ((invested)) into it with pretty much no return?

Because (((women))) pressure then into it.

I agree Musk is a CIA bag man and a retard...

But...let's be honest...

Those blowjobs gotta be the GOAT, though. I mean, for real. Let's be honest. They gotta be next level type of shit.

>"simulation theories"
The Simulation Argument is iron clad, it's such a logical argument I'm surprised Molymemes hasn't done a Truth About video praising it
>pic semi related, it's just the hypothesis which is only one of three parts of the argument

A Leaf who defends Sup Forums.

Am I in Elons alt.universe?

The latter.

I bet you can feel your soul draining out of your balls when you nut into her mouth.

fuck no
alex jones

He should've just taken a trip to Japan, found a cute, submissive asian waifu who didn't know he was filthy rich, married her, and then told her about who he actually was. Marrying a celebrity woman is always a bad idea; Trump is probably the luckiest man alive in that his supermodel wife is actually dedicated to being a traditional mother.

Demi Moore is a degenerate pedo whore tbqh senpai,why is this allowed?

youtube.com/watch?v=pjl8pK7x24w

I keep seeing charging stations pop up where i live and i live in a pretty rural county, they even installed 2 in the car park at where i work. Not that anyone uses them though.

just tell the bitch to fuck off its not like you can't get women to stay with you when you're rich.

if I had even a fe wmillion no one would be near me who asnt huge tits young tight blonde with great tude

none of these princess small tits cuntos

>Elon
>White

The Hyperloop is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=RNFesa01llk
youtube.com/watch?v=DDwe2M-LDZQ

I don't get why billionaires don't just marry 18 year old coeds with tight fresh bodies. they always marry old hags who have kids half the time

hyperjewpppp

another jew pump up the stock scam

High IQ products of predatorial single mothers become:

>leftist politicians
>scam artists
>bullshit gurus
>marketing executives
>white knights with high paying, high power jobs

He's being self-defeating Beta and fucking this world up even further.

like someone said earlier, Cristiano Ronaldo had the manliest method ever to deal with this, and he kicks balls for a living.

Elon Musk is a moron and a scam. He's an autistic manchild.

The Rum Diaries must be one of the most ironic movies ever made.

>chick who is engaged to some rich guy cucks the rich guy with journalist guy, then is about to cuck journalist guy at a club dancing with black bulls, gets raped and vanishes for days, cucks journalist guy again and disappears after a good night sleep, movie ends with "and then he became one of the most succesful journalists of all time and married that whore for real"

>simulation theory

Literally Christianity for people who think they are too smart for Christianity

>equivalent to zizek
That's a bit too far

>I bet you can feel your soul draining out of your balls when you nut into her mouth.
I know, right? You drift off into the aether to the meditative repetitive sound of her sucking. Glorious way to go, if I'm being quite honest with you senpai.

What exactly did Musk do?
Created paypal. Nothing special.
Tesla is just a car with batteries.
None of these are inventions only adaptations of new tech to old ideas including space ex.
He's a fraud.

Imagine that Elon Musk is the only man that can take mankind to Mars, but in two years this gold digger will divorce him and bankrupts him and his companies.

Something about this girl is off.

he pretty much got lucky investing in battery tech and siphoning govt funding right as the auto industry collapsed and peak oil hysteria peaked.

tesla will go on to make more efficient battery technology, but he is not getting us to fucking mars and self driving cars will take decades to 'normalize'

it's his fucking money, if he wants to spend a bunch on a whore he's allowed to