Wiggers

Let's talk about the white men who try to be as black as possible. How do we help them Sup Forums

They are mentally weak and should be killed

Usually these are the kids that never grew up in black areas. My state is less than 2% nog, but the wiggers are everywhere. "gangs" are like 5 white dudes and 1 black. All you need to do is show them what real niggers are

Famous music producer Rick Rubin, helped bring rap mainstream to white americans. you guessed it. jewish

You sure about that? I live in Oakland, California. Nigger central and all these kids try to copy them. Must see dem gettin dat coin and dem bitchez oogaboogabixnood

They need to be culled.

Maybe the white trash but the smart ones caught on. I went to a private school on Idaho but spent summers in Ohio and learned all I needed to know about nogs. I learnt pretty quick, but most white kids there have never been in a black ghetto and think theyre just oppressed and misunderstood.

Exactly, when I was in the military it was always dudes that came from places like Maine and new Hampshire that acted like thugs. I grew up in Memphis around black culture and it made me hate it. These people don't realize that black people have zero respect for whites that act like that.

They simply want to replicate the superior race and should be commended for at least trying.
Why aren't you doing the same?

Yup. The 2 black kids at our school were considered thug because they said nigga all the time, but they acted just as white. Its fucking funny watching everyone tryna be the black kids best friends, compared to Ohio. Its still like that in college only getting worse

wear a suit more often.

people dont dress nice anymore, they think this lazy flash will do but it just doesnt....

Beacuse all nigger culture boils down to is drugs and money. White chicks will still choose a white dude as long as he has both, but you don't need to act/talk/dance like a nigger.

>suit
cuck

Sorry user but the truth is is that blacks have the superior genetics so it only makes sense that white women will want to take their seed.
I predict within a few hundred years whites will no longer exist due to their inferior genetics

.45 ACP to the nape of the neck for maximum effectiveness.

i mean, i guess reeducation camps could work too.

checked and kekked

Beatles were wiggers.

I'm surprised wiggers are still a thing. I dunno how the fuck they reconcile being white and dedicating their lives to trying to be niggaz. This is why I FUCKING hated Eminem, what a skinny little white cunt sellout. Imagine that twat if he had ever done serious prison time.
>TRANSNIGGERS were a meme long before transracial

WESTWOOOD! indahouse, yooniggas be sayin my name yo, i gotz da street cred - coz i nearly ded - in a diveby - (but them fukkas misst) KEEPIN IT R.E.A.L. Y'ALL, WESTWOOOD YO!.

kek. Superior as in basketball skills and hip-hop. Most are lazy degenerates who contribute nothing and expect everything

>how do we help them Sup Forums
with a bullet through the brain they're literal trash.

>How do we help them Sup Forums

give them fentanyl free of charge

>This is why I FUCKING hated Eminem

I just hated him because he's gay

You need a sweet end racism tattoo like toby

fuck white people

Hi Iggy.

How that disgusting ass, injected full of filler, working out for ya?

>blacks have the superior genetics

But if this is the case they would want to stay away from whites at all costs.
Best thing to do with wiggers is leave them alone it makes them easier to identify in the nog clothing.

Eminem had a song about how he hated black people and got a lot of shit for it

For centuries the only reason white people have survived is because they developed the basic tools to develop civilization as a means to protect itself against the superior, naturally adapted hordes to the south. It was only a matter of time before their facade started to crumble, now they must allow the true rulers of this planet to take its rightful place in nature

Dat ink is wack yo.

Wiggers make my skin crawl.

with a jacked hollow point

my brother is a wigger, he wasn't socialized appropriately when he was younger, and has anger issues. he has a high iq but that only makes his behavior worse, every day he starts arguments in my house

Whatever...
>dressed in nigga clothing
>surrounded himself exclusively with niggaz
>RAPPED and rapped about everything except the word "nigga" (or did I miss that one) because he isn't a nigga no matter how hard he wanted to be one..so can't ever drop N bombs and get away with it. If I was him I'd hate myself more. Also you said he "hated black people" NOT niggas.
>Sounds like the lil beatch was just tryin to be edgy

The guy in OP pic looks legit retarded.

Yeah, back when they made good jazz and blues and not garbage promoting violence and being a whore.

I couldnt care less. If a guy wanna be a rappa leave a guy be a rappa fukboi.

The reasons wiggers actually exist
>Libtards who run the western world allowed the worst degenerates from the black community to represent the black community.
>these fucktards who predominantly had criminal records for drug dealing and gangbanging were sensationalised for being extra masculine tuff guys. They were given a pass due to muh racism, to be as fucking degenerate and racist and sexist as they liked. They were allowed to promote their degenerate "urban culture" of drive by shootings and crack dealing and getting high and fucking random bitches.
>the white equivalent to black (((gangster rap))) would be heavy metal, EXCEPT most metal bands either self sensor their lyrics or would be demonised in the (((MSM))) if they came anywhere close to the average Nigga lyrics.
>this has led to a two lane society where one group of men are ENCOURAGED to act like fucking feral animals and the other group of men are punished for acting in any way masculine.
>this is the bottom line. Blacks have been allowed to act hyper masculine and white men have been castrated and it's all been down to kikes who convince society what's acceptable. So you end up with white teenagers copying the more masculine role models..which are predominantly niggas.
>hundreds of years ago teenaged lads would have wanted to emulate people like pirates and in the 50's it would have been Brando in rebel without a cause etc.
>niggas have been turned into modern day outlaws and white men have been nurtured. Not that I'm saying whites should be encouraged to act like degenerate animals..but we need more MASCULINE WHITE role models. Luckily in recent years at least some of the better boxers etc are white and are redressing the problem.

>it only makes sense that white women will want to take their seed
This is why I unironically worship the AIDS virus.