Why live Sup Forums?

I have a job, a big house, a good family, friends, some money, education...I could do whatever I want...but WHY?

What is the point? Everything will die: my parents are dying, the people I love are dying, the girl I love will die too, no one will remember me or what I have done given enough time...

Life is suffering with short intervals of happiness...

Tfw eve if everything is going "right" you still have a hole in your soul and you know that NOTHING will ever fill it, you cna just numb it for a short period and then go on putting up a mask and resisting the blows of fate...

To be, or not to be- that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer 1750
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them. To die- to sleep-
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
The heartache, and the thousand natural shocks 1755
That flesh is heir to. '

WHAT AM I FIGHTING IN THIS LIFE FOR Sup Forums? WHY?

I just want to stop suffering....please insult me at least...make me feel something...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTl1asCDOgs
youtube.com/watch?v=O6dsPDbdEfs
discord.gg/MryKP
youtube.com/watch?v=TRXfWQYNGK8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQaAUkVFEXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Didn't read this. If you can't just enjoy the little things in life then proceed to kys.

I cna enjoy them..but those always end....I cannot kys because I respect my family and the the people that love me, but when THEY are gone..what will I live for? Life is suffering....

so no children??

>I have a job
you're better half the people on earth already m8

There's only one way to find true meaning in life.

Tried..not working....I can't manage to live in a delusion..Im italian..I tried REALLY HARD to belive..

do children give happiness? I would only feel more pain for their fate...

Transcendental experiences. (Unconditional love, profound peace, spiritual oneness etc.)
Idk if you believe in a God or not, but I think that the beginning of the existence of the universe is a reasonable argument that we are not alone, and the subjective character of experience/consciousness seems to demonstrate to me that not everything may be explained solely in terms of materialism/physicalism, opening the possibility for you having an immortal soul.

I don't subscribe to religious doctrines/dogmas, but these two things, and the goal of transcendental experiences are enough to keep me going. Good luck.

well you outed yourself there larper, 0/10 attempt

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

FEAR IS ALL I KNOW

CONTROLLING WHAT IS REAL

No, I really NEED something to FIGHT FOR ..an ENEMY..if we stand for nothing, anything will make us fall...

And we have NOTHING, we have to INVENT shit like social justice or White genocide to delude ourselves into beliving in "righteous causes"...mankind always did this..shakespeare lived in the XVI century and felt the same...

i have the same issues
i will never have kids because it seems incredibly selfish to existence-rape someone that never asked for it
im alive only out of a feeling of guilt and obligation to my immediate family
i hope someone knows the cure

for me driving a red suzuki cappuccino to a gym on a sunny day with intent to break my personal best in power jerk and afterwards enjoy a meal with my family is pretty damn enough to keep me happy.

But then again, what said
Enjoy the little things. You'll have to find them first though you lazy bastard

quoting linkinlogpark-KYS and fuck off

WHY ARE WE STILL HERE?

The only cure to "put a patch" is watching YLYL in this moments for me...but beware of YFYL

Read "The Myth of Sisyphus" by Albert Camus.

Sounds like you could benefit from it. It might drag you out of your nihilism and into existentialism or absurdism.

I do enjoy the little things..but what when half your family dies off of cancer and age? THe sense of impotence..REALITY coming back at you and remembering you that the little things ar ejust temporar...omnia tempus edax....great cities are reduced to rubble...nothing we do has any meaning...

Someone else told me to check it out..I'll read it ...thanks mate

What's holding you back, friend? Look at it this way: claiming that through science we can know everything about this universe is foolish. Imagine that you live in a computer simulation running on a grad students desk. Eventually, you will be able to find out everything about the behavior of the computer you live in and will be able to accurately model everything that it can do. But will you ever know what color the coffee mug on the desk next to the computer is? It's simply beyond your realm of existence and understanding. Secondly, looking for scientific proof that God exists is also foolish to begin with. God aims for all humans to come to him and righteousness of their own free will which he has granted them. If it were possible to scientifically prove God's existence, you would have to be delusional *not* to believe in God, negating the purpose of free will. Proof of God exists where science does not - the little things you notice that you can't quite understand; look there for signs. God hides his tracks well, but to those with faith he speaks with a mighty voice. Try praying; you don't need to try and act as if you fully believe, pray a skeptic's prayer. If you do, start paying attention to the things around you and in your life; you might be surprised by the result.

ok, on the slight chance you are not larping - the emptiness you describe is a direct result of not having children, I can honestly say I don't understand what people without kids have to live for so I understand you from the opposite side-find a good girl settle down and make some little(yous) to teach shape and mold to pass down your heritage/beliefs. God the world lacks any sense of family honor these days

First? Kek..its a cycle..I'm old enough to have witnessed this shit plenty of times..It will pass in a couple days..but then it will come back again in 6 months and I will stop lyying to myself for a day or two..and then back to putting up the mask...

I got 5 cousing I basically raised myself...It warms your heart but then you think about how much they will suffer in life...and that spoils it...

"what when half your family dies"---proves my prior post - you create more of your family - I think we've solved this user, now go spread your seed

Im not atheist...I simply don't know if god exists or not..but the only thing I know is that if he exists he doesnt give a fuck about me...

I've ben tru too much shit in my life to delude myself into thinking he cares about me.

I was raised with the idea that God answered and helped people..insted he didn't give afuck about me and what I asked ...things went better only when I MYSELF took things into my hands and fixed the problems, before that I was always waiting for a phantomatic divine intervention that never delivered...so either god is Evil or he doesnt care or he doesnt exists..so why even bothering?

You obviously lack a cockatoo
youtube.com/watch?v=qTl1asCDOgs

ebin xDD

So...I just "replace" love? Thats not how I work..I can't do it...I'm scarred forever...I can't forget...I don't want to...

I lack a battle to fight for...if only I could live into happenings every day of my life...instead I need to go back to reality

Buddy, you should seek counselling. Ignore what people say on here about therapists, the good ones actually help a lot. I'm sorry you're going through a tough time, talking about it with someone could help, good luck.

But didn't he give you the brains and the strength to face your problems? You've faced down challenges that seemed overwhelming yet triumphed. You had defeats that you thought you would never recover from yet here you stand. Is that not grace?

Ignore other people lsiten to me!!!!
>>>plebbit

No, he didn't give me shit..the contrary..if he exists he gave me only problems.

Nah Im just venting frustration...tomorrow I'll be ok...did night shifts..not slept for 2 days..I get nihilist when I do...Ill go drink a beer or two with my friends and forget about it...but fucking hell Im angry and empty now...

God is not a genie that grants wishes my friend, do some bible reading don't go on what you've been taught - look at it this way, if you could create a "being" what would you want ? something with choice/ free thought/free will or a robot that you could predict/ program - I believe the reason we(humans) are creators is the whole we were created in his image" deal. and not to shill for the kiddos but once again I had questions about God as we all do - have some kids/read your bible-after 17 yrs of parenting there is no doubt

Also, a good advice would be to stop using so many dots in your posts. It makes you look like a retarded edgy teenager.

No offence, bro :^)

You're not alone. What you are experiencing now is what everyone must come to terms with at somepoint. But the consciousness that makes you question existence is the same that gives your experience meaning. "Objects" in the broadest possible sense are inherently meaningless, yes. But you need to go one step further. You are not an object, consciousness provides to you "Subject". Objects meaning comes from Subject and vice versa.

It would be really comforting having a god-father as you think..but Im sorry, I don't see any evidence of him or of his intervention..I tried..he never answered. The contrary he made me waste precious years and precious times..so many regrets..so many things I could have done to solve problems earlier and save people...instead of "praying"...

> He doesn't have a life's purpose.

Why not?

I dont like a single dot...I know its wrong but I like not closing the phrases...

Not to suffer?

have you tried drugs?

Yep they work..but then you go in recalling mode after it winds down..and its even worse...

Checked trips -
praying is an overrated term, it's just talking-you've spent a bit of time posting in this thread-takes literally minutes, action is beyond compare more satisfying - if you feel like doing something as your posts states, ask God to send you someone today that needs problem solving or saving as you say-then take action/ as far as the evidence thing, spend some time outdoors-really observing and taking in what some would call nature - imo creation

I feel better now lads..thanks..

I will look at some SJW cringe videos to remember that It can always be worse!

But I know that when I will see a 3rd Reich GIF Ill be back in feels mode...

The black pill is pretty bitter - Good luck

whiny faggot with shit-tier understanding of theology
you have more than enough evidence for God and yet you can't believe cause He didn't do what you want?
try reading some history and theology and you wil realise you have more to be thankful for than whinge about
youtube.com/watch?v=O6dsPDbdEfs

I prayed...one of my cousin arrived with a Bunny that I have to take care of..then again my hosue is always full of cousins..so i don't see what's the point...God? Care to be more precise? i know family is important and shit..but I cannot base my life on my family's life..Im not a proxy...

>i been tru too much shit god dun care bout me!
read some hagiographies so absolute faggot

>i dont know bout god even tho i blessed to be livin in italy but one thing i know he dont care botu me!
He literally died for your redpemption, faggot

>wahh why god no answer my prayer
get properly catechized
>i was raised in heresy and now me smart i realise that doing stuff work!
no shit faggot its called natural law

my advice is to get some understand of history and theology and you might become less of a retard
join the christian discord if you want to have some questions answered
God bless (You); you miserable sook
discord.gg/MryKP

kek

So..I know he doesn't "owe" me anything..but whats the point of making a 1 year old die of hearth defect?

Isn't it fair to assume that a god would stop a 1 year old from dying of genetic defects? Why does he even allow it in the first place?

The Theodicea is still a huge hole in Christian theology.

Redemption from WHAT?

Living is SUFFERING and its HARD ..still I should THANK this phantomatic god for "dying for my sins"? WHY DO THIS GOD ASSUMES THAT I WAS BORN WITH SIN? THE FUCK IS EVEN SIN?

La morte e il tempo non implicano la futilità dell'essere senziente. La mente può concepire l'infinito, e l'intelletto può potenzialmente realizzarlo.

E' una debolezza di carattere, spirito e pensiero il non essere capaci nè di intuire nè di costruire il proprio destino.

Solo tu sai chi sei e solo tu puoi conoscere te stesso.

Git Gud.

>be a christian child
>see parents dying, problems, failures etc...
>ask god why
>no fokkin answer
>decide that god either doesnt exists or doesnt care
>take things in my hand and FIX some problems
>things get better

Why should I go back to religion?

no its a hole in your understanding
you whine like an edgy teenage faggot
try learning some theology and you might realise that you already have something to live for and indeed fight for

wow you really must be 13
go and talk on the discord or /christian/ if you want to start learning just how much of a faggot you are

this isn't your personal blog
Christ is the answer to your nihlistic bullshit: even if you're too thick to understand it (yet)

holy shit i am sorry you got brought up without even basic catechism most of your whinging comes from the fact your understanding is founded on shit: then acting arrogantly when your worldview based on lies doesn't work.
i've already adressed how ridiculous you sound like a bloody 14 year old girl
>wah why is God of all creation beyond time and space not gib me private revelation to my questions i demnad

youtube.com/watch?v=TRXfWQYNGK8
youtube.com/watch?v=oQaAUkVFEXA

again: this isn't your personal blog, newfaggot
i've provided you with people who will happily sacrifice their lives to help you understand this basic shit; despite how much of a gigantic and absolute faggot you are
go to the discord and have a sook there

Get triggered Christ-cuck.

Paganism was far better than Christianity...I would probably have indulged into paganism..but no..you had to ruin it all and put up a masochistic, self-hating, anti-humanist religion and make it shape our cultures and mindset.

God bless (You)
by His wounds
we are healed

Suffering is just as much a gift as Happiness is... if you can't see that then you have more to learn