Said no female ever.

Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_bride
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you aren't paying attention.

this
open your eyes and look around

Women are the biggest traitors of all. They lose nothing by being disloyal.

>Willingly act to whittle down and destroy your own men
>It's ok because other men will come along
>Literally destroying your own race as a shit test

Women are the niggers/jews of the genders

This is why Islam gives as few rights to women.

Now since we're not sandniggers, we can afford to give women a few more right and not let them fuck us over, but we've crossed that line for a while now.

It just makes me wonder why other races would want them. Why would you willingly accept a parasite into your life that, maybe won't destroy you, but wil destroy your people. Unless it really is true about all the IQ stuff, and brownies really are too stupid to think/plan that far ahead, and simply act on "Muh dik" impulse towards white women.

I mean imagine looking at white women as a whole, and thinking "Yeah, I know and can see what they do, but I still want that." But maybe I'm wrong, and brownies actually somehow have it in them to tame white women in perpetuiity. I doubt it though.

Even the most trash white woman is a step up from the average sheboon.

It's all a ruse. Don't worry. Even Samantha Bee has gone to PTA meetings to make sure nigs aren't bused to her kids school.

That explains American blacks, but darkies the world over want white women. Hell, even asians at least like the look of them.

Actually now that I think of it, maybe that's an example of the asians being smarter, they appreciate maybe the only good thing about white women, their appearance, but don't get tied up trying to relationship them.

Isn't she dating a black guy?

What the fuck are you on about man? lol

JUST

AMWF is the least common race mix couple.

She was referring to "14 days" remaining in Obama's presidency.

haha yes pure coincidence as always
certainly not a dogwhistle of any sort, no no no

>why
because they have it easy. We made it too easy on them. We attack each other for not wanting to be cucks to a Stacey while they encourage each other to jump on the cock carousel.

Dude is this for real or just a meme? I can't believe things are this fucked up.

even if she meant 14 words, she's not living them. She's making it worse with her eceleb life of no consequence to our existence. Where do you think all the other eceleb alt right chicks got the idea. Talk some shit and thousands of guys think I give a fuck.
they are pure narcissists.

Its real for the white trash Sup Forums is used to. A proud white woman would never even ponder it. Just like a proud white man would never consider sticking his dick in a non-white woman.

My wifes family basically disowned her sister because she married a Mexican. Needless to say after that marriage ended in 17 months and she tried to come back home and was told you are dead to us, she actually did commit suicide. Her family didnt even claim the body

give someone an inch and they take a mile

it's real my friend. I'm one of the guys that can get them to talk openly about their past because they think I'm "understanding" and husband material. It's real, they're not only fucking alphas, they are fucking betas to make the former alpha jealous. Some think they will just turn it around in their late 20's and it will work like it did in the 90's when everything wasn't available to find online.
There's no coming back from this degeneracy. It's going to be our extinction as a species.

oh my god please do not make me explain trolling to you

she's a grown ass woman "trolling" because she doesn't have 1 fucking kid. The only people she trolled was white men. Fuck her.
That's the problem with women, they mistake attention given for actual value to society. if Ann Coutler had 1 white baby at 21 and did nothing else she'd have accomplished more for our people than everything she's done so far.
wake the fuck up, these women ARE the problem.
Is she a role model?! Single and childless.

>women
pic related

>Is she a role model?!
more like a trole model :^)

radio314
plenty say it

Women care greatly for group opinion because their very survival depends on it. I guarantee you that women in the 3rd reich were the most devout Nazis of all. Men have and always will be more independent thinkers. We're used to taking care of ourselves.

You're right my friend, women are consumers, men are producers.

glad we're on the same page. I don't want to hear a fucking word about "where are all the men in country x y z to protect their women from rapeugees". I'll be safely enjoying a care free life as Rome burns to the ground while women go from tweeting condolences to sliding right.

You're wrong.

So wrong.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_bride

that's bullshit.
women will never prevent or speak out against another woman's degeneracy because then they appear to be less degenerate. If their friends fuck 20 guys, they can seem decent with "only" 10.

Women manipulate each other in order to seem more valuable while still trying to get away with as much as possible.

they don't give a fuck about opinions or group think. They merely use each other as cover to excuse their own behavior

No, I'm right. So right. Women will just go along with whatever dominant ideology is present at the time. Whatever everyone else is doing will be mimicked and parroted. If there is a sudden shift in ideology they drop whatever was the previous ideology and just accept whatever is new. First they went to cinemas and fingered themselves to Hitler. Holy shit, now the Americans are the top dogs. Better hop on their cocks and love the red, white and blue. Women don't think for themselves or stand up for anything that goes against the grain.

>he thinks he's ready to embrace the decline
i bet you don't even have a fiddle yet

Women always spread their legs for conquerors

I'm not talking about female relationships with one another. They're generally quite awful with one another. However when it comes to ideology they will always 100% identify with the most dominant ideology within their society and won't question it. They have an intense primal need to be part of the main group because they simply couldn't stand their own ground or take care of themselves. Have you never noticed that the main form of punishment within female circles is shunning and exclusion? Have you ever seen how violently women react to rejection? They will do anything to fit it.

you are 100% correct and I wish I had known these many facts about women when I was a teenager, I wouldn't have wasted so much effort trying to get laid and I might have actually gotten laid.
but anyway women are absolute cunts to each other

>they will always 100% identify with the most dominant ideology within their society
then they subvert and destroy it.
are you crazy, they don't want to fit in, they want to stand out. So how do they stand out when they all have the same duck lip pictures and filters. Easy, they push their fellow women further into the gutter so they appear more clean.

you've been deceived, they do the same shit to each other as they do to men. They use them.

lol, the noise of the raping and pillaging is all the music I need

Women have no natural tribalist instinct. This is because the women who had that got murdered by the invading tribes, rather than merely taken as wives.

nope

she's not married and has no kids. Might as well be

Because women are merely vessels for the semen of conquerors, no matter who the conquerors might be.

14 factorial

>14!
>87178291200
>8...8......

women are subversives not followers. When will you guys learn this. They play coy and submissive long enough to put your guard down.

>8 - - - 8 - - - - - -
>H - - - H - - - - - -
>H E I L H I T L E R !

Women in general are commodities, they are simply a resource and they act as such. They will bow to whoever asserts dominance over them, they will bear the children of whomever sticks his dick into them. Sometimes some of them think they have preferences, only to find themselves proving them wrong ("He isn't actually my type, but ...")
If humans in masses can be treated like cattle, the women are the most brainless of the herd. They do not care for anything apart from their own current feeling.

You're not looking at the big picture. Sure women step on each other for male attention but they rarely rebel. At most they want to stand out by fitting in the most. But I'm not talking about the dating game. I'm talking about women's sociopolitical views.

So, is that why they wear hijabs and praise it as feminist?

they stay in the group because it's less embarrassing how little they know that way. They don't operate on some deep conscious or multiple planes of thought.
they literally do what they want, when they want because there are no consequences to it. They vote rapeugees in, now, they expect men to fix it. Do *not* fight for women until they accept total surrender. That will give you a few decades of societal stability.
>women don't rebel
this is some type of sick joke right?!

>Implying

>women bare children for whoever sticks a dick in them
they've had more dicks stuck into them than at any other point in history and the birth rate is at the lowest.

>So, is that why they wear hijabs and praise it as feminist?
They do that because a massive leftist group told them to do so. Their group praised it as the right and trendy thing to do. That's why they can live with that cognitive dissonance.

the 14 words meme is something spouted by 50 year-old childless white nationalists stuck in the 1980s
funny thing is that if David Land and his friends had decided to learn UNIX or some shit and join the IT industry during that time they would've had much more money to throw in to their project
for some reason they thought that armed robbery was the ticket though lol

>this is some type of sick joke right?!
They rebel within the confines of what is acceptable of their group. Do you really consider someone like Venus Rosales a rebel? Perhaps in her father's eyes or ours but not in her college marxist group. She's extremely orthodox in that group and is therefore rewarded with social standing and 'protection'. Put her in 1950s America and she would be a nice little housewife. Women really aren't independent thinkers and you're giving them too much credit.

Look uo emily youcis, champ.

a former degenerate who still has no man or children while in a movement of 10 to 1 m/f ratio. Where would we be without these Joan of Arcs

Haven't we been through this. Anns not dating JJ. She is HOT though!!!!!!!!

that's what I'm saying. In order not to stand out or seem rebellious they first push or support (through lack of criticism) other women to be rebellious and degenerate so they can seem normal. Women are subconsciously subversive. They use and manipulate everyone instinctively or deliberately. remember what I just said about them using other women to push the level of degeneracy deeper so they have more room to operate. You'll start to notice who is supporting who and what. When was the last time you even say one comment from any female towards another regarding sexual degeneracy?! (even the "conservative" women remain quiet or simply use codewords like muh family)
Women are the ones behind every degenerate law and ideology.

I believe she only went full NatSoc about 6 months ago. Can't expect her to go from degenerate nihilism to being married with kids in that short of time. I guess only time will tell if she lives out her words or becomes a hypocrite spinster.

I'm not entirely convinced but I'll keep an eye open. I never quite thought of it that way.

She produced no children.

it was something I finally understood a week ago after analyzing how women "think" over my entire life. everything finally made sense and I remembered every comment to articles or in life and who made them. You'll never see females tell their friends not to be sexual degenerates. They'll do the usual "but men are just as bad" meme as their cover if you call them out.

You aren't paying attention pham. Lana is probably the greatest woman on the alt-right.

tfw my sister looks like her
IT'S NOT FAIR!

she's my favorite because she's always down to earth and obviously the cutest woman to ever live.

My cousin also looks just like her.

You all look the same.

>/politically incorrect/

can i get her number?

She's also more red-pilled than most people in the alt-right

Really? She's like everyone else who I follow in the alt-right, seems like everyone is on the same page.

It's important you aren't confusing the "alt-lite" with the alt-right.

There are plenty of people in the alt right who might talk about "zionist" or israel or globalism. Dog whistling what they're talking about, but Lana talks straight up about the international Jewry.

I think you're right that everyone is basically on the same page, but few speak as clearly as she does.

definitely and she always provides reasons to her statements / conclusions.

this

Thats she is your sister you mean?