youtube.com/watch?v=VKpfg8pWslE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY
youtube.com/watch?v=F1wppRZxNMo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FAKER

You pathetic losers still watching this fraudster? LUL

Faker? I think you're the fake hedgehog here.

I expected better from an aussie

you guys know hes getting a divorce right now right? im pretty sure he hasn't been hosting because hes been in court this week

That's my theory as well. Monday I was like "oh alex is gone weird" but by Wednesday I theorized he was busy in court, or taking a break from the show because the cunt wife wanted to use clips from his show to show how he is unstable or whatever and he didn't want to give her more ammo. Poor guy, he just wanted to save us from the globalists :-(

>imagine my shark count: 2

bump

AJ is nothing less than a fucking joke. The only thing the guy cares about is himself and money.
Carnival barking at its worst.

what pisses me off is he make no mention of it in his shows. He keeps acting like he's married.

I really want to know what his wife ex wife has to say about him. Like how he really is behind closed doors. Like he talks all this shit about how college is a waste of time but sends his kids to college. Which is really fucked up. I've been listening to him when bush was leaving office. He kinda shaped my mindset growing up. Im 28 now

On what topics do you disagree with Alex Jones. Post a short list. Don't try to be funny.

I've been listening to him when bush was leaving office. He kinda shaped my mindset growing up. Im 28 now
Really? I'm kind of new to him. I only ever learned about him because people posted about him here and I usually ignore all celebs or personalities and I finally broke down and was like "fine I'll check this guy who's apparently a loon out" because all the threads were funny memes kinda poking fun at him like DAMN GLOBALISTS! and stuff. Anyway, what I'm getting at is I'm fairly new to watching his show over my lunch hour yet I've already learned a formula they do. The splice in old footage and kinda make it seem like it's happening now. It's smooth. I'm not saying they're purposely misleading and shit, but I swear if I didn't know Alex was absent all week, I might think he was still there. Like on commercial break if they don't ad their store, they sometimes play an old segment where Alex is there, without really saying they're on radio commercial break. It's a smooth formula I've noticed.

I'll make you eat those words

he also writes his own articles and cites them on air as a source, which is obviously fucked up.

I still listen to him because of the people he interviews. They are some very serious people he get on that show. which make me a little torn to be honest. I see his bullshit but then he will get a super spy on or head of a states.

In all seriousness do people actually take Alex Jones and the rest of the hosts on his show seriously?

We'll for one he knows about the Mossad and he's now funded by them, so he never mentions it. He is super generalized, and dumbs down everything he talks about, he's low iq, he babbles like a moron, he's apparently a narcissist, he pushes shitty snake oil every 10 minutes, and the list goes on..

He's basically just a dishonest shit head

MAINE STREAM METEOR

I'M AN EXPLORER

Those adds though

Why are you advertising a co-conspirator to the 9/11 false flag?

Adnan Khashoggi financed the 9/11 hijackers, sent money to Osama after 9/11, and funded the creation of infowars / Alex Jones.

Are you a paid astroturfer OP? Surely no one of good will supports 9/11 co-conspirators like Jones.

How many Live streams does Alex have?

>facebook
>youtube
>infowars

they all seem to show different things.

Honestly, I watch him over lunch if there isn't a Spicer rally or any important shit happening in the government. It's a good show, they actually cover shit like just now they talked about that antifa girl that got punched and how she was using a bottle to hit people prior to the infamous photo of that guy punching her in the face. When Alex goes on I like his over the top personality and of course his raspy voice lel. When he isn't shilling his products and going off the rails on some crazy rant, he does do a good job of covering shit. I can listen to him for information, and then when he goes crazy, I can just view it as entertainment. With every source of media, just keep your bullshit filter up. I'm quickly becoming a large fan desu.

And as an example of that "previous footage being spliced in", this is happening as I type and also helped me realize the formula. I remember seeing this guy do this same segment before, this is the third time. And it's the current host who hosted the footage so it was even more seamless. Not complaining, I'm just saying it's smooth instead of GO TO INFOWARS LIFE RIGHT NOW!

PJW bingo when

alex, kit, and rob are good but leann, owen, and millie are stupid. pjw is irrelevant he's really just a guest and writer

Any idea what kind of cover Paul has on his macbook?

looks bretty gud

i cant stand that Lionel guy. Hes been coming on his show for a long time now. I think they use him for filler.

the only people that like the new added crew he has are people who are new to his show in general. I always thought pjw was boring.

BINGAW IS NOUGHT A LAYGEETIMUT FOAM OF PROTIST !

>tune in
>alex trying to sell old hillary for prison t-shirts

now he's talking about his supplements

oh and another like trick he likes to do is if a caller knows more about a subject then he does he will immediately go to break to google it. It's pretty funny actually

watch 3 minutes, hear him call them globalists over 6 times

kek

guess one must to stay on the air

Do you think he'll kill himself now?

yeah those are called ads... every show has em

>LIVE FROM AUSTIN'S COURTHOUSE, IT'S ALEX JONES

Doo do doo do do do doo do do.

Fake news.

The Berkeley situation is nothing more than a hollywood production.

youtube.com/watch?v=6S-xPS0G5nY

Lauren Southern and Luke Rudkowski have been caught "covering" fake street violence before:

youtube.com/watch?v=F1wppRZxNMo

The only way to successfully implement martial law is to convince the people to start fighting each other, to continually raise tensions within the population.

COINTEL infowards spends 100x more time harping on SJWs (powerless nobodies) than they do on the banking cartel because their goal is to get you to fight each other so that a pretext is created to impose a full blown police state.

Alex Jones is an enemy behind the gates, a traitor.

Your show is terrible now, Ghost.

Instead of spending so much time obsession over people with larger fanbases than you, why not try to find some halfway decent content for your show? 3 hours per day, 6 days a week, more than 60% of which is repeating the same shit you said yesterday. 5+ hours per week reading price quotes we could look up for ourselves in 5 seconds.

Absolutely pathetic.

I think Alex is a pretty cool guy, eh fights the globalists and doesn't afraid of anything

>if a caller knows more about a subject then he does he will immediately go to break to google it. It's pretty funny actually
lel I guess I should look out for that. I know he interrupts people a lot and sometimes it can get annoying. Like, just let the dude make his point, Alex. But that's kinda just another part of his thing. Sometimes it can be good too because when he interviews people over VoIP there might be a delay and that shit pisses me off when people stop talking in those types of interviews as to not be rude. That interruptions help just show authority and keep the conversation going instead of [pause] oh I'm sorry [pause] no you go ahead [pause] oh uh yeah anyway

Alex Jones covering some stupid SJWs using bike locks in a place where they don't have guns isn't going to make me go and fight stupid SJWs using bike locks in a place where they don't have guns. I just listen to him for shits and giggles. I wonder why antifa or any other organizations doesn't try this shit in my state. Oh, because they'll get fucking shot.

He isn't covering it for shits and giggles though.

You know how the government openly slaughtered people at Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC?

Then Alex goes on the air for Y2K literally claiming the Russians had launched nukes, invasion forces, nuclear reactors were melting down everywhere.

It was a government directed psy-op to attempt to spark mass panic and societal breakdown.

And, pro-tip: it still is.

The shit infowards / Alex Jones does is NOT a joke the way Joe Rogan plays it off. It is a concerted effort to destroy the USA.

>He isn't covering it for shits and giggles though.
No shit, he does it to sell me Super Male Vitality and SUPER BRAIN FORCE! I just watched a 7 minute commercial of him plugging his shit. I'm well aware he does this for ulterior motives.

>You know how the government openly slaughtered people at Waco, Ruby Ridge, OKC?
Yes.

>The shit infowards / Alex Jones does is NOT a joke the way Joe Rogan plays it off. It is a concerted effort to destroy the USA.
Whoa it's like I can be aware of Waco and Ruby Ridge and all the other shit the government does and still watch Alex Jones over my lunch break while I shitpost on a Nicaraguan disinfo forum! Go home, Joe, don't you have some podcast to make with Eddie Bravo? DUDE WEED! BUY MY MUSCLE MILK BRAH!

Alex is sponsored by the CIA. He has zero need to sell anything. The theatrics have nothing to do with selling snake oil.

>Okay. I'll stop watching his silly show over my lunch break on my second monitor if you stop replying to me with pictures. I don't know what you hope to accomplish in stopping me from just watching his stupid shit while I shitpost but you win. I promise I won't ever watch it again.

He's being subjected to character assassination. He's not perfect, but when (((they))) deem someone a threat, this is what happens. So fuck you all who have jumped on the bandwagon shitting on him.

FPWP

>shitty ex wife tries to use his antics on his show to prove he's nuts
>his lawyer is like "playing pretend is just showman ship"
>never says he doesn't believe what his message
>entire US media in concert says he's "totally fake news"

Guy might be a bit unstable, might be half kike, might be any number of things. But he's frankly the closest thing we have to real news about the vast machine that seeks to plant its boot squarely on humanities face.

You're mad that he doesn't broadcast the details of his failing marriage on-air? Sheesh.

Why do you guys listen to this crazy bastard?

If all he cared about was money, he could have just become a globalist, instead of spending decades as an unpopular conspiracy theorist. It's only recently that he even became more mainstream, through sheer effort and persistence.

This, man. I'd rather have commercials of his products than fucking 'BUY GOLD, GOY!' and MyPillow ads. If he took outside advertising, he'd have to conform his content. So what if he plugs his stuff? He's not getting grants like NPR.

What's the name of this performance art?

Why was this a quote? I'm back at work now btw. New ID.

can't stand paul joseph watson's stupid accent or his ugly giant bottom lip

Go back to >>>reddit

The government is turning frogs gay.

Chemicals dumped in the ocean are making shrimp commit suicide.

There's more, but that seems sufficient to me.

Did you guys read his wife's testimony about what Alex did during therapy sessions? Apparently this fucking lunatic took off his shirt and started flexing in front of the shrink xDDD

anyone that says they take Alex (((Jones))) seriously is either trolling or severely autistic

Die Shariablue.

You watch alt lite cucks like Gavin Mcfaggot who dildos his asshole on live tv and gay jews like Milo who suck black cock and post the pictures on twitter. kek. Gtfo shill

dude this is the new right dude, stop being a shill dude, trumps our savior and he's gonna deport all the shitskins and make america WHITE again dude, fucking mongolian gtfo HURRRR DURRRRR

This.

And take Alex Jones with you. That guy is a sell out piece of shit who purposely avoids truth for money. Fucking people ruining this board. Trump is a sellout, Alex Jones is a sellout PJW is a sellout, fuck all of them.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

sandy hook false flag

Who is this PJW imposter? Isnt his head supposed to be larger?

I never had enough evidence either way on the "AJ Q"... now I do.

Pretty dissapointing

Wouldnt the shrink be held to confidentiallity laws so that cant be confirmed and she could be lying.... also men take thier shirts off when swimming... who gives a fuck.

where's alex tho

I think the courts could subpoena the diagnosis if they proved it was relevant. But yeah that's a shitty reason to take his kids if that is true regardless.

Is PJW gay?

Alex has been at it longer than youve been alive

Nah, he was married to a Chinese woman and lived in CYNA but they aren't together anymore.