I'm FUCKING done with Liberals!!!!!

Ever since we won the Referendum and Trump got in The White House - I have done my best to not be a gloating Cock-end about it and rather, tried to engage those of a different opinion.

I didn't want to be locked in my OWN Echo-Chamber, so I decided to start talking to Liberals of all kinds to gauge what they thought and what facts, statistics or even just accurate anecdotal evidence they had to support their Political stances......... To offer the Olive Branch as it were and heal the Social and Political divide our Countries are facing right now....

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut NO!

>They have, as a whole, been completely intolerant of any differing opinion other than the one they constantly surround themselves with in their retarded little social circles.

>Have little to NO factual information to back up their Appeals to emotion and Morality.

>Constantly Ad hominem you because they have the argumentative skills of a 5 Year old.

>Constantly demand that you substantiate your claims of Facts, Statistics and Numbers but will refuse to do the same when You ask THEM!

I fucking tried, I REALLY fucking tried to offer the Olive Branch to these people but they just slam the Door in your Face like you're a Jehovah's Witness!

Is this a new stage of Red-Pill I've stumbled upon? To realise that there is just no talking or engaging these shits with any kind of intellectual discussion?

Fuck me, this has really fucked up my social life in the small town I live in. It's like they're all brain-dead zombies!

*There have been 1 or 2 exception to the above description but that is literally it, 1 or 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ&t=8m51s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lets meet up we have a similar problem.

And I'm not referring to Millennials either, I'm talking full-Grown ass adults who should really have better conversational skills, and do for the most part on every-other subject, except Politics

Half Irish here too, we will have much to discuss! ha

hi, i'm a liberal. do you want to talk?

i couldn't be more irish but i'm british No.1

Not right now. I actually wanted to talk in person with People that I know and try and get a better understanding of where they are coming from.

I know if I wanted a better idea of being a liberal I could just go on Reddit and ask people on there. Plus Forum conversations have a lack of Context sometimes and easily lead to mis-understandings and personal attacks.

But appreciate the offer bro!

Like, I've even tried to find Trump jokes funny and laugh along with them at how Ridiculous Trump is sometimes, but they just won't budge an inch for you.

I fucked an Ultra - Feminist this Bank Holiday Sunday and we ended up having a really civil conversation.

I think the key is to get them alone. When they realise they have no echo Chamber backing them up, they tend to be more open to listening to you....

>I think the key is to get them alone.
but you're basically alone with me right now, and you said you didn't want to talk...
are you sure you don't want to talk? i am very open to listening to whatever you have to say.

meh OK, I'll take the b8 m8

I just want to know that despite it not being economically sound for our country, why are liberals so insistent that important so many people of different cultures is something they just don't want to discuss without flying off the handle and calling someone a Racist?

*Importing

The best way to speak with people regarding a political topic or belief, is to sit yourself in the middle.

Speak from a centrist point of view in public. Gauge a persons personal belief without placing any of your own into the conversation.

Agree with things they say if they make sense, however do not then be afraid to give the opposite side of the coin.

This approach only works properly if you have enough knowledge off the top of your head, so that you can stand toe to toe with the average person and properly discuss a topic.

I feel bad for you. Where I live the liberals are nice and kind, will even listen to different view points. I'm friends with a few and only one was really angry that I voted trump. The others respected my vote.

> Is this a new stage of Red-Pill I've stumbled upon?

Dude, this is the earliest stage of redpilling. You've got some catching up to do. Wait til you figure out how liberals are indoctrinated by lucifer himself.

the only cure is to occasionally make fun of their points, a little dig at their broken logic and watch as it escalates into a full blown argument of retarded proportions. Or if they are a bit smarter they will deflect it onto something else without addressing it, boring you with semantics, like your on the internet IRL.

TLDR don't bother just be smug.

The avg person is really stupid I mean really stupid. The right (thedonald types) and the left are so gaslit that it's impossible to reason with people.

We are magnitudes more informed on every topic than nearly everyone.

We are trying to stop the tide from coming in.

The time for arguements are over. We k-selected indivuals need to take power or we are doomed.

Democracy was a trap and women's suffrage sealed it.

No choice, we will have to fight.

>Not wanting to be the crazy conspiracy guy that's always prepared for SHTF scenarios who everybody asks for camping advice but are too creeped out to talk to him otherwise
What is wrong with you? You could be living the dream

this

Yes, I agree, and I have been doing this. I hardly ever revealed to them that I voted to Leave because I knew they would just explode and the conversation would take a nasty turn.

I did nod in agreement at a few things they said, even though it was never at some factual point they made, but more at their appeals to emotion on subject that I happen to share with them.

I envy you little Ameri-bro

t. Cuck who won't back his own convictions
Spineless coward, but you do live in Europe so having a nationalist viewpoint isn't as easy to be open about I guess since it can literally get you arrested

i literally cant read your post
pic attached is too distracting m8

>Dude, this is the earliest stage of redpilling.
I always knew they were intolerant in general but even after all the shit has died down over the last 4 - 5 months, I at least thought they be more inclined now to heal the divide even just a little bit... but I guess not, or at least not in my town.... Ultra-Liberal's they are

>Wait til you figure out how liberals are indoctrinated by lucifer himself.
I hold the Christian World-view so I do know this already

>What is wrong with you? You could be living the dream
In What way, explain?

>I have done my best to not be a gloating Cock-end about it

That's where you went wrong.

You need to gloat and demoralize and remind them how wrong they are. The worse you treat these people the more pussy you'll get.

Remind them that we won. That trump won that you're sick and tired of winning and can't fucking stand watching them lose anymore

dunno. that's not something i really insist on. i also don't know what the immigration policies in the UK are like.
immigration in the states is a vexed issue. there's no argument against it economically, but if you try to argue against it from a standpoint of cultural or racial preservation... well, like you said, you get called a racist.
i'm a lot more sympathetic towards conservatives in countries whose ethnicities are more deeply tied to their land. fuck, sometimes i think the US would be better off if we had just stayed under the crown :\

So just like rep. About 4-8 years ago? Gotcha

Call me a spineless cuck, I don't particularly care mate. Insulting each other on here achieves nothing.

I'm glad you at least understand some aspect of living in a European nation.

You know full well the exact strategy that always follows for people that speak out in support of nationalism.

You lose your job and in turn your source of income. You may face defamation, which if you live in a city full of foreign nationals, greatly damages your ability to do much at all if you fear being recognized, you lose family and friends and in some cases your life .

This is especially true for people in lines of work that are within government or public services as well.

There is no benefit to speaking my mind openly in a public setting. Cognitive dissonance means that people will immediately shut their minds down to defend their beliefs irrespective of facts.

Speaking for both right and left points is also very beneficial for building your personal ability to speak about the topics in the future.

IF only I was that brave in real life, I'd be made a social out-cast and never get a gig in this town again m8! Funny though dude

>i think the US would be better off if we had just stayed under the crown :\

I sometimes feel the exact same way about Africa to be honest. They just don't seem to be capable of getting their shit together but then again.... niggers

Arguing with liberals is like special olympics.

Millenials are all in their mid 20s-30s now. They are adults. The reason is though, millenials are all man/woman children who refuse to grow up... Thats why on plebbit and imgur and social media there this whole joke about "lol i'm adulting!!!"

No adult would find amusement in responsibilty. Only children would. "Oh lol im so grown up!!!"

Trying to have a civil and rational debate with a liberal is like trying to have discourse with a rabid animal. It's far more likely to bite the hand that feeds it, than it is to actually listen to what one has to say.

>No adult would find amusement in responsibilty. Only children would. "Oh lol im so grown up!!!"

Don't I know it!!!!!

>I have done my best to not be a gloating Cock-end about it
Missing out on literally the best part.

which raises the question: to what extent should we be responsible for fixing their shit?
i guess the boilerplate liberal response is that we should try to fix the problems that colonialism caused. and colonialism was an ugly, exploitative thing, but let's face it, africa's shit was busted long before europe got involved.
i'm in favor of just leaving africa the hell alone, for what it's worth

Actually, out of all the people i have talked to, I found the younger they were, the quicker it was to get them to eventually listen to your points because I think although having a fucked up world view, the younger people of 20's to 30's still know that they don't know everything and therefore will be more inclined to listen.

It's the old farts that I found the MOST frustrating to talk to because they just assume they are right all the time and they just won't let any new information get in their heads!

Yuri Bezmenov said it was already in effect - even way back in the 80s
youtube.com/watch?v=K4kHiUAjTvQ&t=8m51s

I can't bring myself to do that, over here it is literally social suicide..

especially when you live in a small rural market town

I should move but the landscape around here is so beautiful!

I've found that both old conservatives and old liberals will tend to dismiss anything you say. The main difference is conservatives generally can agree to disagree and still treat you civily, while leftists usually screech and freak out and refuse to talk to you again

>The main difference is conservatives generally can agree to disagree and still treat you civily, while leftists usually screech and freak out and refuse to talk to you again
this

Makes sense man. I live in a big city - love wearing my MAGA hat around town but won't wear it to work (University full of Liberals) for similar reasons.

My plan is to buff myself up a lot and be really strong and cut to fuck

Then wear a MAGA hat and USA pants around my town, it would be fucking hilarious!!

>9gag teir memes

I'm essentially a newfag and lurker so I don't really post alot, My meme's are piss poor, admittedly!

>I'd be made a social out-cast and never get a gig in this town again

M8, that's what the enemy propaganda wants you to think. You'll be drowning in pussy and all the old men who run your town will be glad to employ a lad who knows the score. old men run your town and they aren't PC.

>You'll be drowning in pussy
I don't do too bad for Pussy desu anyway

Had a White South African girl a few weeks ago, her dads like some White Nationalist Author or some shit, I should give her a call, she was a rare gem but was only a 4/10 at best

And then a Ultra-Feminist the week after that! kek!

>all the old men who run your town will be glad to employ a lad who knows the score
Made too many bad life choices in my teens and 20's. Qualified to do fuck all m8!
Going self employed and being a Window Cleaner - I see a gap in the Domestic market atm

You have to understand how normal people converse.

Its not about being right or being wrong. About having logic or facts to back you up. It's about power and dominance. read these "rules" from Saul Alinsky. Its the lefts playbook.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

If you vascilate in your opinions, or if you try to reach a middle ground and compromise most people will not think it nice or adult. They will take it as weakness and will mercilessly assault you/ridicule you. Kindness will always be seen as weakness by a majority of people. Familiarity will always breed contempt.

Staying calm and firm in your opinion garners you more respect even though you might be sneered at from time to time. Also, always reflect your stance on your principles. Strong unwavering principles, acting like a rock in the face of opposition makes them crumple.

That's why a lot of the time leftists all are fire and brimstone within a group or a topic they think they are knowledgeable in, but when get them alone they become weak and afraid and ultimately more susceptible to coercion.

You need to start adapting powerful, dominating power posture and language, lifting weights, and learning how to control yourself and others.

I think I may have taken the wrong approach all along

You've got it there mate. Good call - will read that.

Yes. You are learning something called resource management.

Its a nice dream, a nice ideal to be humane, to be egalitarian, to save everyone. The truth is as you burn your emotional energy, time, resources, patience, on these FUCKING ASSHOLES, they keep doing damage, keep relapsing, and disrespecting your efforts.

They do not appreciate it, so dont waste time. Its easier to just humiliate them, cow them, and publicly destroy them. They are already failed humans. They do not think like you, nor do they want to try and exercise a higher level of thought.

So fucking troll them for fun, if it serves you. Dont waste time otherwise. These fuckers are so mono directional in thought and goal that they are easy to trip up.

>Made too many bad life choices in my teens and 20's. Qualified to do fuck all m8!

Qualifcations don't mean shit. There isn't a job in my factory that can't be done with two weeks training. You need to be more open about yourself so guys like me can detect and hire you.

What I wouldn't give to be able to hire someone who wasn't a fucking neutered numpty. My new HR guy is a iraq war veteran who does the work of 3 women - who created a hostile envionment and were let go. He fuckin hates sandniggers, it's why i hired him.

Great Britain is coming back. Get on Board and be bombastic. It's the only way we can find each other in the wild.

EU collapse soon - think of the work it'll bring lad.

Kinda hard to mock and ridicule a whole group of 4 - 6 people who all have each-other to back the other up when it's just you by yourself m8

Otherwise, I would if I had at least one m8 around to back me up a little

The group structure, no matter how retarded in Ideology will defeat 1 smart person.

solid advice, m8

>He fuckin hates sandniggers, it's why i hired him.

Holy shit, sounds ace, can I come work for you! kek

>I have done my best to not be a gloating Cock-end about it and rather, tried to engage those of a different opinion.
Yeah, I don't believe you, m'kay?

Also, why the fuck do Bongs feel the need to interject on matters that don't concern them.

Sod off, m8. No one gives a shit about your opinion.

>Kinda hard to mock and ridicule a whole group of 4 - 6 people who all have each-other to back the other up when it's just you by yourself m8

why in the sweet god of fuck are you consorting with them? does it earn you money?

Have little to no other option, I live in a small town and before any of this Political revolution happened, we were all mates and acquaintances

Otherwise My option would be to never go outdoors, I have to find a way of existing among them

I'm a liberal and I'm 100% pro-colonialism ama

They are low iq psychopaths that just want their way, they use feeling manipulation just like a psychopath would but they themselves do not actually care

If you are in an argument with a liberal and you point out statistics or headlines about immigrants raping children or murdering THEY WILL LAUGH, showing their true colors for a second

Yes I found that too

And when you do bring up Migrants raping, then they laugh.....

I just have no follow up to that because I'm just too in shock over the fact they just assume you're lying or some shit...

I don't know where the conversation would go from there to be honest

I really admire the Shapiro debates Liberals and I guess I've tried to immitate that, but maybe that only works when you're in a proper debate at a college type situation not when it's 6 on 1 at the Pub!

>claim you're willing to listen to liberals and try to find common ground
>every time they point out an issue with your worldview you cover your ears and shout MAINSTREAM MEDIA FAKE NEWS YOU'RE JUST A KEK
>come back to the echo chamber and claim it was their fault your fragile ego couldn't handle being wrong for once
top kek

I hear ya. Trump even tries to start WW3, just like Hillary wanted, and liberals STILL moan and complain about how much they hate Trump.

Have hope mate. What I've found to help is to open with a few bombshells, as long as the people you're talking to aren't completely up their own arse then its a good way to get them to keep listening. Keep lurking here and you should get a few for the majority of topics.

As long as you speak eloquently and listen to what they have to say, people can be very receptive, you just have to give them a chance to speak their mind before destroying their argument, kindly of course.

I live in a left-leaning uni town and my entire friend circle (who arnt internet autists like me) constantly take to piss out of gender pronouns and the like. I can't convince them Hitler did nothing wrong but I can convince them the left is insane.

whom should we colonize next? also, how?