Le Pen: Shut Down Paris Mosques to Stop Terror

infowars.com/le-pen-responds-shut-down-paris-mosques-to-stop-terror/

Ayyyyyy
Le Pen is the savior of France.

do it

Fi de Micron et Mélenchiasse.

Stop giving me hope again, Sup Forums
1/3 of "french" voters are shitskins, and the half-million "accidentally distributed" voter cards mean she has no chance to win.

One says we have to learn to live with terrorism.
The other says shut down mosques.
French fuckers really better make the right choice here, huh?

>1/3 of "french" voters are shitskins
non, c'est pas si pire que ca hors des grosses villes

first kill everyone in the mosques

She will lost.
Stop being retard.

And she doesn't deserve the help of /pol.

They'll stop once they realize that they can shoot our heads, break our bones and destroy our buildings, but nothing will break our spirits!

Yea, I would go with the first choice too.

A problem is that if violence breaks out-- real violence that could lead to France or Europe ridding itself of the invaders-- Trump will be pressured to act. Then it will be game on.

the thing is rural population is 10 % of total pop.

Japan stop using swiss proxy

Fucking "A"...and bulldoze them while they are at it.
I can't wait until she wins, starts doing something about the Muslim problem, and then pulls out of the EU.

We can only hope...

She is actually going to win, isn't she?

vigils and gay marriage will get rid of all racism and intolerance !

Stop being a defeatist faggot and make sure you vote, its all you can do Pierre

First Brexit, then Trump, now its your turn France

Frexit when?

>islamic mosques

This

>shut down muzzie containment centre (aka mosques)
>'trust me guys they won't chimp out'

this women is a grade A moron

>the thing is rural population is 10 % of total pop.

Where did you saw I was defeatist ? I truly believe we can do a difference this time and she will win.

My heart wants Le Pen to win but my dick wants Macron or another strongly pro-immigration candidate to win.

Let them Chimp out, pussy. Then you can drive them out with pitchforks and torches.

>'trust me guys they won't chimp out'
One more reason to deport them.

explain yourself, leaf.

>bottom left of picture
lol it's the untermensch poster dude

>muzzies chimp out
>get btfo
she's baiting them

>mudslimes will start some kind of retarded rebellion
>get shot by police
>end of story

>Europeans watching everything their ancestors died to protect burn to the ground overnight as their sisters are raped and their brothers shot, and we're treating it like a turn-based strategy game played with memes while our leader uses Twitter to bet on the results and take credit for the win

>1/3 of "french" voters are shitskins
Nope

He isn't defeatist he is a shill

SHILL
VOTE LE PEN

She never said that
Alex Jones ate too much chili

This comment is trump-tier, it should be pinned.

Alex Jones:
>hey muslims, Le Pen's gonna shut down your mosques!
>hey christians, muslims are tryina shut down christianity!

Meanwhile, it's bullshit. Typical.

she should go full Geert

Hofer will never win
Wilders will never win
Le Pen will never win

2017 is the year of the EU. Deal with it faggots.

Checked

I hope she wins.

if you're going to shut down mosques, you might as well ban islam as well.

There's nothing good about islam anyway. It will come as a relief for muslims, though they'll never admit it.

If shutting down radical mosques make them chimp out then they're not so fucking useful to have around in the first place are they? They would just be showing their true colors and redpill the entire western world in the process.

bump

she has a point. These assholes flood into Paris on Fridays as a show of force. Locals say that they cant go outside because their doors a blocked by these assholes. Likewise emergency services cant get through.

When there are few Muslims, they are nice, but when they reach a critical mass, then they turn full Jihad on you.

Why don't they go back to the paradise that is their respective Islamic countries...

Just look at this ridiculous shit!

When i go to Italy, i want to take in Italian culture, not have a bunch of sand monkey moon me...

Oh I am so ready for her to win boys

Italie stop being retard.
I know that you are poor but save yourself.

WHEN I WAS

why the fuck are they pointing their ass holes at each others faces - it's so fucking gay.

Did you see that? It's ridiculous

The wonderful thing about not collecting race statistics is that they can mask what's going on...

>further radicalizing the Muzzies is a good idea
You're a fucking retarded cunt and you deserve to die in a ditch.

>further radicalizing the Muzzies is a bad idea
good goy, we must integrate them into our societies!!

If they're not happy they can just leave, no?

No, we need to get rid of them without causing the massive amount of muzzies in the country to rebel and kill thousands. This is the exact wrong way to do that, but its Le Pen's plan, so of course its absolutely fucking shit.

Not without murdering a few thousand innocent people.

>without causing the massive amount of muzzies in the country to rebel
why the fuck would you not want this to happen you dumb little shit? it will speed up the process and the only ones that will die are the antifa retards anyway

>rebel and kill thousands

Small price to pay if it means we can remove them. The French people have to be pushed to breaking point if they want to take their country back.

I love that french pepe

This is the percentage of new born, not the actual number

Pic reated are actual stats

So naive, you have to accept the reality that mass-bloodshed was inevitable the moment you allow thousands of muslims in.

Keep being ready, wont happen.
And cause the deaths of thousands upon thousands of innocent people in every town in France with more than 10 Islamics in it.
Great idea.
Remember the Paris terrorist attack? Hundreds of people died and that was just a few of them doing it. If you radicalize the entire country, it is liable to ignite civil war.

When is the actual date for the election?

Or you could just deport them slowly over the course of a few years, shut borders up, and a lot more lives can be saved. But of course, saving innocent lives is for PUSSIES DUDE
You're a fucking retard if you think the lives of innocent men women and children by thousands is worth getting some Akbars out of the country.
Because I like France and I like the French people, preferably without bullets in them.

Next month of the 7th

>stats from nearly a decade ago

Now you see why the new born figure is somewhat more relevant, yes?

Granted, I think the newborn numbers are high, because if Muslims in France are anything like non-Whites here, they don't vote as much, but your stats are still probably lowballing it.

there is no possibility of removing mudslimes without people dying, abandon that fantasy

Another reason she HAS to win!

>You're a fucking retard if you think the lives of innocent men women and children by thousands is worth getting some Akbars out of the country.

If we keep the Akbars in France, we will see even more die in the long run.

Bite the bullet here and now, or give up France.

actually the first round is in 2 days from now, then the runoff is in May

>Shut down mosques
>Now all the Muslims are spread around the city instead of in the few spots where you can spy on them and watch them

looks like Le Pen supports terrorism desu

You could save MORE lives is what I'm saying. You know what happens if you just say: "All mudslimes out of France now", you know what happens?
Oops, civil war, France is now an Islamic state, and has to be conquered by America, tens of thousands die, ISIS bombs the Eiffel Tower, etc.
Good job retard. "BUT MUH MUDSLIME KILLUN"
Wrong, completely.

you are a pussy, you would rather see France become Islamic in the long run and all future French wear burkas then take care of the problem now

You need to go back.

This is retarded desu.
Just deport them or don't there's no point in this half-way hijab banning crap

A good start is if France does like Brazil and kills all the islamists that are being held in prison.

Those would be a few thousand that Europe could do without.

YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM NOW YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE ARE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANTS IN FRANCE RIGHT NOW. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TELL THEM TOMORROW THEY ALL NEED TO LEAVE? THEY FUCKING SHOOT YOU, AND EVERYONE ON YOUR BLOCK, YOU RETARD.

>IF YOU TELL THEM TOMORROW THEY ALL NEED TO LEAVE? THEY FUCKING SHOOT YOU
P U S S Y
if you don't take care of the problem now then you lost the opportunity in the future
statist faggots like you are the type to vote Macron, who says France should just get used to terrorism

Jews didn't shoot Nazi germany and there were SIX KMILLION Of them

You need to chug more Vodka, finny boy.

LMAO
cuck to the max

tell them whatever the fuck you want they are strangers to France. They start shooting they will be removed quick.

We want them to chimp out. It gives the police/military an excuse to expel/execute them

Because back then guns were a lot harder to get your hands on, and they took them all away before rounding them up.

I don't drink alcohol, only the blood of the reindeer..

You're so stupid it hurts. "MUH PUSSY, GUNS AND SHET, WE GOT DISH BOIZ"
end your own life.

*like*

ALGERIA 14%
TUNISIA 4%
MOROCO 7%
NIGGERS 4%
TURKEY 4%

TOTAL29%
OMG LOL

fast forward 10 years

15% rise
>>

35% muslim population

wow france is even worse than I thought
;/

wtf I love Macron now! Inshallah my brother!

>abloobloobloo we're scared of violence we must surrender the country

You sure you're not actually french yourself?

I don't know if you forgot, but France isn't America, they don't have enough troops or guns to stop an uprising, and I don't want Trump to send in troops and quell it, because he'll just kill more civilians than terrorists anyway. Hes a fucking retard after all.

>YOU CANNOT TAKE CARE OF THE PROBLEM NOW YOU FUCKING RETARD. THERE ARE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF FIRST GENERATION IMMIGRANTS IN FRANCE RIGHT NOW. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU TELL THEM TOMORROW THEY ALL NEED TO LEAVE? THEY FUCKING SHOOT YOU, AND EVERYONE ON YOUR BLOCK, YOU RETARD.

You have the mentality of a cum drinking cuck faggot.

"you better not stand up to bullies because they MIGHT HIT YOU".

Yeah? if they start shooting random people (confirming that they are violent disrespectful fucks) then that would only validate the decision to kick them out and get more people angry with them.

Not a word of that is even remotely true

Never said surrender the country, I said expell mudslimes slowly and close borders, doing as little damage to them as possible, so they don't fucking riot. If they do riot then you kill them, but this should be AVOIDED.

>not using the far better version