These are the type of illegals we should be letting stay

These are the type of illegals we should be letting stay.
>white
>speaks perfect English
>very attractive

Come on Sup Forums try and tell me you wouldnt want those sexy eyes looking up at your while she sucked your dick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y84CjgQxevU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're wrong. Pic related is the kind of illegal immigrant we should be letting stay.

>illegal immigrant
>"pays taxes" probably with stolen SSN
>probably doing it for tax refunds
>stupid enough to post about it on Facebook

stop letting your dick do the thinking for you

She has to go back (and I reported her to ICE a few weeks ago) and now so do you, Jose.

we should pass a law giving amnesty to 10/10 illegals so they are not illegal any more...shit ill marry the girl in the OP to make her legal, as long as she would want to start a family and have 6+ kids

Fuck you slide thread and saged.

But yeah ok, she can stay.

>such projections

>(((white)))

>lefty pig
>rubs her bullshit in our face
>chubby

im actually a white half celtic half germanic pure aryan thanks.

She has to go back

Or let your dick do ALL the thinking

>celtic
The niggers of europe

not even a slide thread fuck you. that would imply im trying to slide more important posts, honestly there isnt many good posts on here this morning, post a link to a more important thread if you think im trying to slide a different discussion, id be interested to get into a worthwhile thread right now.

Not for nothing, but I bet she'd do anal for a green card. Food for thought.

fucking phoneposting nigger

You know what? I forgot to sage and I do not disagree.

There should be some kind of fast track for very attractive women, if they give very good blowjobs.

>aregentina
>europe of south america
you can tell she is basically of european decent are you joking

>Implying that Mediterraneans aren't shitskins pretending to be whites

i was on the toilette shitting, now back on my computer

She needs to go back.

fpbp

We need to make Argentina great too

>blank tax return
kek

I would dick her into next week, but it still doesn't change the fact she needs to go back.

>You're wrong
>States an opinion agreeing with OP

>American logic

looks like a cum dump no citizenship for this whore

Didn't we already get her sent back...?

actually im scottish not irish.... and dutch/german

fucking tree flag...you need to get chopped nigga

If she has sex with me then yes maybe she ccan stay

>>white

>I's 2/64 Austrian
lel

ill move down there and contribute to re white washing the place

Lurk for a couple more years before posting.

This picture was actually fake
I remeber something about the form she is holding is wrong and other miscellaneous points about her being wrong

White people can come here via merit-based legal immigration.
Non-whites fuck off

They CAN stay in the current system. Marriage visas.

If attractive women want to stay. they can marry a white man. Otherwise they have to go back.

This slide thread will be long gone by then desu

>The joke
>
>
>
>
>your head (top)
>american education
>your head (bottom)

>very attractive
>fat

Pick one.

She is whiter than most of the Sup Forums subhumans that appeared on the HWNDU webcam.

Illegal immigrants can get an ITIN and don't need to provide a social to pay taxes.

She's hot.

lurk moar before shitting on a good post

>Green eyes
>Mediterranean skin

Oh gosh, since when are mexicans so cute??

fuck off
read

Maybe the wall can have some glory holes or something

LOW
T E S T
E
S
T

>tfw no qt3.14 gf from a third world country.
;_;

she is an Argie you dummy

>australia
Your ancestors were celtic, i'd say you are too but you're pretty much US tier when it comes to culture .

Oh, fucking commie bitch with mapuche coat.

>white
>breaking the law

Not white
See

This
youtu.be/Y84CjgQxevU

shes actually /ourgirl/ ...see shes anti TPP...HNNGG im about to get in contact her to ask her hand in marriage....back off my waifuu faggots

>white

This is why America is becoming non white. 1/100 are white, we should let them all stay!

HAWT

>Southamerican
>White

You fell for your own memes

le civic nationalist maymay

Guys it's this simple. On average, the mexican work ethic is only beaten by asians. Thankfully every mexican I went to work would still suck at school so they either end up with a shitty degree and lots of debt, or they dropped out in high school and went blue collar. As far as blue collar work goes, most managers will hire a mexican because they will almost always work more hours and do a better job.

hey even i can admit a lot of south Americans are primarily of European decent...

Disgusting commie.

yep. I scrolled through some of her pictures and she is a
huge tryhard for that whole "hispanic" identity thing.
Its embarrassing to see.

pic related
>One of these spics is not like the others,
>One of these spics doesn't belong,
>Can you tell which spic is not like the others
>By the time I finish my song?

N O T H O T S
O
T
H
O
T
S

She's Argentinean, so of course she's white.

Funny, that's more the slavs, just look at Moldava.

Good, you guys are learning.

>implying he's not a Philippino

She's white.

And she's probably too dumb to realize that the spics secretly despise her.

There's a difference between white people and hwhite people. The former are usually regal, majestic, beautiful people. The most beautiful people on Earth. They built civilization with their ingenuity, perseverance, and general cognitive superiority. The latter are usually Southern mongrels with deformed bone structures, unusual musculature, strange facial features, thin and disgusting hair which is usually falling out even in their women, and curdled cottage cheese like skin. Mentally they are unusually dull, seemingly retarded in many ways. They amount to practically nothing financially/professionally and generally resort to stealing Social Security checks from their elders while all living under the same rented roof. The best I can tell is that they have been banging their relatives for generations and exposing themselves to all sorts of chemicals. They are the modern day peasantry. Personally, if the girl in the OP had good blood in her family, I would gladly incorporate it into my bloodline. The biggest mistake you make is thinking that the white girl you love is going to produce quality offspring just because she's white skinned only to discover that she's hwhite in hindsight and all of your kids end up being little epileptic (and other genetic dead end) Bobby Hills who need to be put in the slow classes and have their mother's family filling their head with wonky Southern superstitious bullshit compounding their already predetermined fate as trailer park denizens. Protect your bloodlines if they're worth protecting.

>Falling for the vaginal jew

The only one who should be deported here is you you weak fuck

Especially the other women.

that's what happens with mongrels. They try extra hard to be whatever side they picked. In the west it's usually the shitskin side, in the east it's the light skin side.

No exceptions

No compromises

Nice try fucking Slav....I'm more white than you could even dream of ever being

Lol ummmm I was born here dumbass

nah not just him we need to still deport her as well they can be deported together

She would get the D so hard, it would be like that facebook king arthur meme.

Hot chicks need to stay America, if they suck good dick. This needs to be tested, by me.

God Emperor I hope you're listening.

lol your probably a nigger, fuck off this is my country faggot

>a white half celtic
>half germanic
>pure aryan

she can stay as long as she drains my balls down her throat

pic related isn't the problem. The problem is a lot of middle easterns and africans come from a very different type of society and don't like the way things work in The West. If you research what % of muslims in the west prefer Sharia Law over their host nations laws, the problem becomes obvious.

A lot also carry very traumatic childhoods/experiences, and really should not be let lose among civilians. They need help, but open border immigration is not the way.

this is what she would look like partially tearing up after gagging on your cock

i completely agree, im against open borders, but this girl is white and has lived in the US since she was 7, speaks perfect english, if you bumped into her on the street you would think she was an US citizen...

>Poor little argentina boy in SA threads.

if she's so smart and perfect why doesnt she get her ass back in whatever shithole she crawled from and migrate LEGALLY
what's with fucking liberals and not understand fucking basic society shit

Yes, she is a victim of other immigrants behavior.

DICK

The amount of insecurity and projection in this one post is amazing
>built civilization
First you didnt build shit and non of your ancestors did, individuals did the societal outliers, what built civilization and maintained it was peasants and the lower class that needs guidance and order, I love this posturing as if you were the gentry or something, you browse a mongolian, horse back riding lessons and boot leg throat singer videos warehouse, you're MOST likely a NEET or a LARP.

My vision actually blurred trying to get through your rage infested post. Calm down and try again.

Lol he is a leaf what did you expect

The law is the law

Send them all back. NONE of the places where they came from would put up with shit, so why should we?