Should pitbulls be banned?

should pitbulls be banned?

Yes.

Next wuestion?

if i were prez i'd exterminate every pitbull in america.

wierd how shills are doubling up on slide thread topics tonight

Pitbull attacked me a few years back for going near its house. Nigger tier dogs desu.

yes

people that don't know how to properly train a dog should not be allowed to have big/strong dogs

They should be banned and other genetically unstable dogs like German Shepherds and Rottweilers as reported by the media.

I seriously need a copy pasta for this, I post this in a pitbull thread here every so often;

>worked at my sisters pitbull rescue for a while
>we would take in pitbulls from high kill shelters and bring them across state lines where there wasn't BSL
>we then had a whole foster system set up
>you can be a foster if you donate to help deworm and feed the dogs
>my sister ran it as a nonprofit
>she had people donating the food and deworming stuff as well as a volunteer veterinarian so she wouldnt have to buy it herself
>she pocketed all of the money, enough to buy herself a mercedes and a new house in florida
>after i left, she had some high profile fuck ups with her pitbull rescue, one of the foster families took in a dog and mauled the shit out of their child
>these news stories showed my sister was operating a kennel illegally out of her house with no permit due to the amount of dogs she was housing
>this caused the IRS to check her as well
>she wasn't paying any tax on all the money she was exploiting from people donating to help "dem poor fur baby pibbles"
>my sister had to go in hiding from the IRS

And all that taught me she, and everyone else in the rescue industry, are insane.

>le proper training meme

Fuck off. They're dangerous dogs even if trained.

>non profit
>pay tax
Pick one nigger

If they lock their jaw on something your best bet is to stick your finger in its butt hole and they will let go.

That's not how it works m8, nonprofit means you don't have shareholder, she wasn't telling the government how much she was making, especially because she was trying to hide it apparently from the people in the foster network.

Bad dog owners should be banned

German shepherds are good doggo. The one our family had for 15 years only bit one person and they came into our house uninvited. They opened the door, saw we weren't home, closed the door because of the big shepherd and then decided to open it and stick their hand in to try to let the dog.

Besides that it killed one baby and we had to put it down but generally a good dog.

piss on pitbulls

bulldogs ftw

Yes.

They already are banned here.

>Besides that it killed one baby
that escalated quickly

I support all pitbull bans

Funny enough my sisters have also done foster work and while we never took money it has taught me that girls aren't very good with training dogs. They go too soft with them and aren't willing to toe the line or realize when a dog is just a little too fucked up to be saved, unfortunate as it is. Which has cost me a cat actually.

Non-profit means you file paperwork with the state that you are a not for profit business. From there, the non profit should have been paying your sister a salary of which she should have had to pay tax on.

Shareholders means publicly traded.

I assure you there are several businesses, millions probably, paying high tax that have no shareholders.

Everyone that willfully identifies with pitbulls as a breed and as a pitbull owner are generally the worst scum that make excuses for their dogs poor training and behavior.

t. former pitbull rescue worker

Pitbulls should be used in the military instead of German Shepherds. They make better attack dogs.

When a dog disobeyes you flip it on its back, get on top of it and have a stare down contest until it looks away. You must be the alpha or it will be a little shit until it knows who is or it will be. Pack animals.

Pits are the niggers of dogs

Yes, almost everything she did wasn't publically disclosed, one day when I saw her open her safe she had in her house, it literally had a good probably $80,000 in it.

I stopped helping her when things were getting out of control, it started as a volunteer thing on a facebook group with like 2 dogs a month, to entire litters of pitbull puppies every few days.

German shepherd have the best nose, way better at learning to smell things and find them. We had an extremely expensive Austrian shepherd with shutzhund training, bomb sniffing,cadaver, drugs. Thing could attack on command but all commands were in German. They are a work breed dog. Pitbulls were a mistake.

Yeah, sounds like she ran it out of her pocket and made it her own personal piggy bank. Can't do that without making a fucking mess for sure.

Yes pitbulls are nigger tier dogs

I tried going to a rescue shelter to adopt a dog and they literally had nothing but pitbulls

>we eat the petniggets

I NEED MY MCNUGGETS

Yes. Becuase they're genitally predisposed to chewing the faces off children and elderly.

It doesn't matter if you have trained your dog to follow a command, or 100 commands. Dogs have INSTINCTIVE TRAITS. You don't get to train them out of the instinctive trait untill AFTER they have displayed it.

Ever seen your dog spin around a few times before it lays down and how to sleep? It's INSTINCTIVE. your dog didn't learn that from its parents or from you.

Some instinctive traits are stronger in different breeds. Some dogs, like jack russells need to dig. Pitbulls? They need to take hold of something and shake it untill the skin comes off. Your grandma's face, your babies face, the trigger is the sound of screaming. The higher the pitch, the more chance you can trigger the response.

See a pitbull in public? See one with a child? Goto YouTube and play a clip of a rabbit screening on you phone. Huge chance you can trigger some fun.

powerful fighting dogs can have good demeanor IF TRAINED RIGHT, the problem is Amerifats have no idea how to properly train animals on average

Gas them all.

I'm the only white guy that lives in New Mexico, and every beaner fucking ever posts "Lol look at my new dog bruh haha lol rofl haha XDXDXDXDXD" and after a week that fucker is chained up outside and forgotten. Only time they're let off the chain is to kill cats when the beanlords are bored.

Fuck pitbulls and fuck anyone who speaks spanish as their main language.

the fried chicken doesn't randomly attack my neck when I eat it

Kill them all and feed them to the homeless.

That isn't really how this works. To apply for a tax exemption your non-profit needs to fit a pretty strict format and have a cause for support that goes with it.

What probably happened is that she didn't report her new found income at all and essentially she was operating an independent business that she didn't report her salary, or its revenues.

>And all that taught me she, and everyone else in the rescue industry, are insane.

Maybe, but non-profits are often pretty sketchy; there are tons of options in accounting that allow you to over state earnings, lower taxes, write off expenses, etc. When it's a for profit business, eventually someone will have to explain internally why such expense was justified to a degree.

>What is this expense called "transportation?"
>I bought a car.
>Is it for personal use or business use?
>Both?
>Is it fit for purpose?
>Why haven't you reported its depreciation?
>Who gave you authorization to buy it?

I could go on, but essentially if you run a traded for profit business, your share holders will rightfully fuck you in the ass if you spend money on stupid shit. If you're the sole owner of a private business and you spend it on stupid shit, you should fully expect to go belly up; you can claim it as a work asset, this car, but it's still not exactly ethical to do so unless it is fit for purpose.

Non-profits tend to fall in a very grey area of oversight because many people investing money in them have no real care about their money being utilized well.

>What is this hospitality expensive?
>I was at a lunch meeting at a fancy restaurant with a client
>What day? Who was there? Do you have a receipt?
>I dunno, it was a phone meeting, I have a debit card statement...?
>Okay, whatever.

Eitherway, never deal with non-profits if you are looking for results.

Your too stupid and ugly to get close to being president. You are also a walking talking pussy that is scared of dogs, so you might look into killing yourself

If your a beta bitch, the dog will dominate you. Have fun being a panty waisted faggot.

I think any dog would attack you if you tried to eat it

IT'S NOT A PITBULLS FAULT IT'S OWNED BY AN IRRESPONSIBLE NIGGER CHOAD.

Just like you, a dog wants to be loved.

Not all dog breeds are the same and not all human ethnicities are the same, they have varying levels of intelligence, aggressivity, different skin and hair types. Fuck off to reddit to pretend evolution isn't real.

If you're not a literal beast master I don't think you should have a pitbull. I hate untrained animals that have power behind them. I know someone who has a mastiff and it's huge and they just cuddle it so it's just running around like a wild creature.

Some animals like my mom's pekingese can be eternally gentle or a monster that will just bite forever like the other one I know. But untrained creatures that live in your home that you don't have total dominance over at every moment is insane. People think I'm a bit foolish along with retarded, but my Rottweiler had a tight schedule. We ate meals at the same time and I made him sit and wait until I was done eating before I let him eat. Never once lost dominance over that massive dog.

>ITT pussies scared of dogs
Be a fucking man you cowards. If it attacks you kill it if it doesn't then fuck off from it.

Coming from somebody who has dealt with a pitbull attack, you aren't going to kill the pitbull that easily..

As a young boy (about 8) I watched my little dog get latched onto by a bitbull and the owner had to break it's spine with a tire iron to get it to let go. Both dogs died. I swear to christ I am not making this up.

I'm terribly sorry to hear that user. I had pit bull that we adopted from a family that had to move when I was about the same age. She was agressive and would jump on you but would never bite at all. She was "accidentally" put down by the ASPCA and that they "accidentally" switched her meds is what my brother had told me. ASPCA can rot in hell.

To your question, yes

To your image, I don't give a shit and if this dog was a good source of food and chickens were better companions than dogs I would eat dogs and own a chicken, stop being a retard.

Stop breeding pit bulls to be violent. There are other dogs that were considered vicious like doberman pinschers and German shepherds.

t. pitbull apologist fag

Anyone that owns a pitbull as a pet is a retard asking for trouble. The breed was bred to bite and hold onto large animals such as bears and bulls. Only minorities and the worst type of whites would own this breed thinking it could be a family pet.

First of all. "your", please explain to me how is it even possible to make that mistake, I honestly want to know

Second, you can't train the dog out of its instincts. If a little child comes up to him, does not know what a dog is and does something to him like start pulling its ears or even if an adult do something like that unintentionally the dog WILL retaliate, you can't fight that.

Rots are best doggos. Good pick.

>pitbull kills child
>he's a good boi he dindu nuffins
every time

The pit bull breed was created by dog fighting degenerates.

The word pit in their name comes from dog fighting pit.

Pit bulls were bred for aggressiveness and viciousness.

This. My father was a vet and we raised Neopolitan mastiffs and Argentine Dogos for year. Most owners, especially women, don't understand that big dogs need to be beat. Not like animal abuse beat, but they need to be kept in line at an early age. Those puppies grow up fast, and if you don't correct them at an early age you're going to have a giant, aggressive dog on your hands that won't listen. And when you try to correct an aggressive dog as an adult with physical force, you're going to get your face torn off

**for years

Pitbull owners are niggers, spics or white trash, basically he is retarded.

>Hurr durr its impossible to mix up two homophones
get a load of this faggot

Too late. It's in their blood. They've been selectively breed for that purpose. They're unnecessary monsters.

German Shepherds are a miniscule portion of dog bites.

>tfw neighbors just got a pitbull puppy
What do? I don't want it to hurt my puppers

Petting the pitbull because chicken nuggets get you killed.

Tell that to the dead kids.

Pitbulls dindu nuffin!

>saged
Plz sage. There are happenings

But it is, those 2 words mean something completely different and you have to be a retard to mix it up.

pit bulls should not be owned by minorities.

i was raised around pitbulls and im white, they were always friendly and sweet, i own a pitbull and he's currently snoring on my living room floor.

you let niggers and spics raise them and they beat them and put chains on their necks.

pic related, my bloodthirsty monster.

No, genetics have literally nothing to do with behaviour. Pitbulls are aggressive because of centuries of systematic economic oppression. Send them to the same schools as German Shepards and they'll be just as peaceful.

>violating the NAP by going near a dog's property
It was just defending its property like any law-abiding citizen would!

When I was 8 aND walking home a pit bull almost ripped off my arm.
Came out of fucking nowhere.
I instinctively stabbed the shit out of it with a mechanical pencil.
All I kept hearing was the woman screaming " ohh my goood!" And hitting me with her ducking purse.
Hated pit bull's ever since.

I've known good pits and I've known bad pits. I've seen good owners turn bad pits into good ones, I've been bad owners turn good pits into bad ones.

The most important thing I have to say about pits is that I've seen good pits with good owners go bad for absolutely no reason. I love pits but it isn't always about how to train them.

Just get a boxer or something instead, they're much better dogs anyway. Unless you're an avid dog lover then the only reason you'll want a pit is that your inner nigger wants a pet(that or you're actually a nigger).

I have both a boxer and a pit right now, rescued the pit. My wife worked a a vets aid and had a long relationship with the pit so when we heard that they had to give the dog up we decided to take her in. She play fights too much with my boxer but overall is a pretty good dog. I'd never tell my wife this but I'd really rather not have the dog.

i've only ever seen bad ones.

That is a mutt

thats a fucking pitt.

i want to snuggle that doggo while eating the nuggoes

nuggers are bad for puppers otherwise id share with the littel guy :3

>don't blame the pitbulls for their violence, blame the owner and upbringing of the dog!
>niggers are a violent race of humans
Pick one, Sup Forums

Literally never had a problem with a pit bull who's owners were even slightly competent.
The only reason pit bulls are "Nigger tier" is because they happen to be popular among niggers who don't know how to raise pets and intentionally teach them to be aggressive.
A beagle raised by niggers will act the exact same.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't have 80 anti-pitbull threads a day