Swedish "Terrorism expert" claims that IS supports Marine Le Pen

>The terrorism researcher Hans Brun sees a clear motive behind this Thursday's deadly shooting of a police officer in Paris, which is also classified as a terrorist attack: To get Marine Le Pen elected the next president of France.

>-They want a president who supports their agenda, and unfortunately that's what Marine Le Pen does, since her politics largely consist of dividing France, Hans Brun says to SVT's Gomorron Sverige.

Well? Is he right? He is part of the independent media of Sweden after all.

svt.se/nyheter/utrikes/terrorforskare-de-vill-ha-en-president-som-gynnar-deras-agenda-le-pen

wtf i love isis now

Well it makes sense, Macron wants to bring Islamists in, Le Pen is against them...
I assume in some dystopian Swedish perception of reality right is wrong and wrong is right

How does he know that? Did he ask your last terrorism expert?

Is Swedish Terror Expert the new Mexican Intellectuals?

>inb4 "independent" media is also owned by the Bonniers

>Swedish "Terrorism expert"
Do they even have one?

Is this an expert dedicated to fighting terrorism or to supporting it?

I have to ask because your islamophobia expert joined ISIS.

Kebab road carnage and similar other things are indeed a more delicate matter than they appear on the surface, but I love the maymays and spreading the hype.

I'm not sure if Zaida Catalan was ever considered an expert on terrorism in particular, and bringing up her decapitation so soon is in poor taste.

Wouldn't that mean he knows IS works with Israel?
Which means Israel is far-right?
Which means that progressives should be hating Israel right now for being fascists?

I think that's what Hans Brun is saying. Also why is there some with a German name working in Swedish government?

this guy should get shot right before the vote, guarantee le pen victory desu

Those images are so fun. I want a dumping thread

>Swedish expert says things about islam
pic related

But seriously, why is >that's what ISIS wants even a talking point? Who cares what these sandniggers what? If our interests coincide, so what?

It's a simple plan: IS understands the libshits hate their own countrymen who are right wing more than they do muzzies, so they fund them. I can confirm that Turkey is funding right-wing parties all over Europe to get the EU dissolved - smaller targets are easier to bite economically and otherwise.

>Swedish "Terrorism expert" claims

Opinion discarded

If you fight your enemy, they win!

his last name means Brown

are terrorist attacks even reported on in france anymore? or do you guys just celebrate the few days when nobody has died from terrorism?

>ISIS supports far right
>Far right is as bad as ISIS
>Check language
Yep, checks out

>I can confirm that Turkey is funding right-wing parties all over Europe to get the EU dissolved - smaller targets are easier to bite economically and otherwise.

>roaches
>biting anything

The only party that really profits from a splintered Europe is Putin. Not even the USA - sans Trump - think it's good for them.

>splintered europe

Fuck off, Hans.

This needs to stop, Sweden.

So?

Yes IS does
They have very similar political views
They also help eachother: more terror acts, more FN voters, more FN voters more radicalisation

The FN craves for Muslim violence

Is his opinion, not based on any empirical evidence, accurate or is he just a blowhard? I'm leaning blowhard, because no one is psychic so he doesn't know.

maybe they actually do. it may hurt to pull out the thorn but leaving it in is worse in the long run.

refugees not welcome.

He sounds jealous someone should tell him that isis fucking loves sweden always a save harbor they even get money and a place to stay for all their "efforts" when they go back to good old sweden.

But this is fucking retarded i admit i rather have a center right EU leadershit than this stupid "leaving EU" crap but EU or not EU we are bound by our economies.