I WISH genetic difference was the reason why blacks are so stupid and so far behind

I WISH genetic difference was the reason why blacks are so stupid and so far behind

As a black man, I had accepted that black people were just inferior to most other whites, due to genetic differences. Then I had the displeasure of reading Intellectuals and Race by Thomas Sowell.

>inb4 "nigger trying to deny genetics"

On the contrary my Sup Forumsster friend, I was satisfied with thay conclusion because it practically gave me an excuse to accept how my people are. We're barbarians because that is how we are hard wired...or so I thought.

Sowell explains, with evidence, that there are three main factors when it comes to races and how they advance and act: geography, trade, and culture/society. Blacks, at least in africa, had the excuse of lacking in trade (which exposes your people various advancements), geography somewhat (yes africa is rich in resources but the big ass desert and lack of beast of burden are some examples) and a culture that dances around fire to make it rain explains why they are so far behind.

But for some reason, blacks in western civilizations are advancing much slower than other groups. Hell in some areas, we're slipping backwards. Why? We have access to all three of those advancements so what is wrong?

Simple: we fucking want to be ignorant. We cling to the past and our horrific culture as if it is the entire purpose of our race. We choose this barbarism. Native Americans have the same problem.

I wish I knew how to fix this problem, I really do. But until blacks learn to let go of the past, shit is not going to change. Until then, we will continue killing, raping, stealing, and leeching off others until civilization is drained.

Slavery was a mistake. Not because it was a horrible injustice against humanity but because Africans were not ready for Western civilization.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What Black people need is an authoritarian leader to force them to abandon their shitty way of life, install discipline and good family values. It's no surprise that negroes haven't advanced when most of their youth have scumbag rappers as their role models. This isn't going to happen in western countries though.

Segregation?

How would segregation help? Blacks being around other blacks is a major issue.

I chose white friends when I was young and that helped me go the opposite direction. My brother chose black friends and now he is a thug, with multiple children with multiple women, and wanted in one state for theft.

This. Niggers have an external locus of control which is why highly religious ones tend to be ok to at least work with. Still wouldn't want to live near them, though.

there is still a culture of anti-intellectualism

blame (((Them))) ? Young blacks would rather aspire to be like dr Dre or Kanye than to be an upstanding member of society like "whitey"

Blacks usually have a poor work ethic, but in the right scenarios they can thrive in academics. It's a combination of individual and peer pressures that play the biggest factors.

Niggers try not to be ignorant, but that never works because most niggers are destined by genetics to be dumb.

> as a black man

Neck yourself

It's called rap music and it produces niggers.
Destroy rap, free the nog mind.

Wow, you sound pathetic man. Lay down the self-hatred. Now I know how cringy it sounds for other races to listen to self-hating whites.

The fate of your race is in your hands. Go out and redpill other blacks instead of complaining to whites how terrible blacks are.

Its shitty ass "black culture", or what the media pushes it as.

Its like if you took redneck culture, remixed it a bit, and spread it across all white people

>geography, trade, and culture/society.

Race, race, and race.

White people traded with each other
White people had a poorer geography to work with
White people had terrible cultures

Nigger, you could trade with your neighbours, you could of built boats and had trade routes. You didn't. Your culture was primarily shite because your people were shite.

>The fate of your race is in your hands

no its not. HIS fate is in HIS hands. he has 0 influence on the race

and what he says is true. cultures who stick to old stupid ineffective ways and past wrongdoings, almost as a source of pride, keep getting left further behind

take native americans for example. instead of abandoning the 'we waz chiefz', they keep bitching about the white man and stay drunk and do nothing

compare those to japs, who had everything stolen but forgot about that for the most part, and now are doing better than whites in america again

"White people" (anglos) did not start trading til the romans conquered your anglo butts and the germanic tribe and asians opened trade routes.

Anglos were extremely far behind until others came and forced you to advance. Do not take so much credit, britbong

That is pretty much it.

You should my family's faces when I explain that the ghetto culture is a subculture of rednecks.

>Simple: we fucking want to be ignorant. We cling to the past and our horrific culture as if it is the entire purpose of our race. We choose this barbarism. Native Americans have the same problem.
your ancestors would say to you that you are a disgrace and understand nothing

youve eaten up this progressivist bs and now condemn your own heritage
condemn your heritage condemn part of yourself really
just spells more trouble in the end for you

>implying it wasn't the progressives that push the very opposite

This is leaf tier posting

Malcolm X was correct.

>Why?
BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL LAZY, IMMORAL FAGGOTS.

I agree with the three points that Sowell made.... somewhat.... however I also know that genetics plays a large part of it as well.

Nature and Nurture both account for how a person turns out. It's not completely one or the other, but Nature plays a far bigger role in this development.

It's because the first whites around blacks in the west we're the worst of white people.

Most Black Americans are from the South or have some ancestry there. Look at Southern Whites, 90% were decedent from indentured servants aka the worst of England and the failed planters of Ireland. To a lesser extent, these whites settled in the Caribbean too and the same thing. Black Americans are shit because they emulate the same shitty culture the lower class whites of the South created.

There are many worthwhile parts of American black culture that you can take pride in. Anti-education is not one of them, but you have a distinct food culture, fashion, your own language variety, and probably more that I don't know about because I'm not exposed to it.
All cultures have bad sides, but you can improve a culture without throwing it away. You can keep the good parts of black culture while rejecting the bad parts.

I think i liked niggers better when they tried larping as productive members of white society. Images of blacks in the 1950s paint a picture of a strong willed people with good values and tough families. Its funny to have racism to blame when the nigger was better off in the 50s then he is now. Would you say we are more racist now than in the 1950s?

The big problem with niggers is expression. Allow them to express their nigger genes and they will turn their neighborhood into a ghetto overnight. Most niggers need to be kept in check, this is a fact even african dictators are aware of. On some level society has to dedicate itself to forcing the nigger into compliance, nothing else is sufficient. But now we got these weak willed limp dick liberals who dont have the benevolent mentality of the past now the voting crop has becomes a patch of weeds that grow uncontrollably.

Development is relative. Africa is undeveloped only compared to high IQ nations. Compared to where they were five hundred years ago they are very developed. Stop comparing yourselves to smart people. Just accept what you are and go at your own pace.

It hurt me to admit, but we have we similar problems (let's call it "nigger mentality") here, in Russia.
You'd be unpleasantly suprised how many places are effectively "ghettos".

I like Sowell, but he just doesn't want to admit the truth which is that his race is stupid. It's true that things could get a lot better if we got rid of nigger culture and all that stuff. But even then, blacks as a whole would not rise above menial workers besides a few exceptions.

So... blacks need a Hitler?

Lots of blacks who are thugs lack a patriarch in the family. Without a proper male role model they have to look at rappers and gangster culture for influence and direction. Without a father the nig loses a role model and will be less financial stability which will lead to crime to earn money.

Another problem is that your ancestors were the dumbest in africa because they got caught

Nah, it's genetics. Niggers, on average, have low IQs and low time-horizons. Just like a smart white person, a smart black person will reject a faulty outlook if he's able to detect it. The difference is blacks aren't as smart as whites. There is a natural gradient between man and beast in terms of their time horizons, i.e. how far they're able to plan ahead. Niggers lie closer on that gradient to beasts than whites do. This alone explains much of their behavior.

That being said, I think what muddies the water is that niggers tend to have absolutely no discipline. For example, I can give my dog a treat, tell him to hold it in his mouth, and I can leave the room and he won't eat it until I tell him to. Try doing that with the average niglet. What's important to remember is that although environment plays a role, the root cause is their low intelligence. Their intelligence shapes their environment.

I took an ancestry test, my ancestors were the ones enslaving other blacks.

Go figure.

Japs are the perfect example of what Sowell was talking about.

Unlike blacks and native americans, they did not let their past and pride hold them back from advancement. Hell, in the north, asians were treated worse than blacks in many areas in the early 20th century. Still, they manage to become the most prosperous race in the USA. How? By not giving a fuck, pulling themselves up by the boot straps, and working for it, despite what people thought.

Who cares about ancestors when they didnt accomplish shit.
Fuck even if they did shit stop living in their shadows.

You are 100% responsible for your own actions.

Genghis Khan would be a better example but yes

You could've just said

>It's not genetic it's environmental

Then posted a picture of a black person nig nogging. It's still genetic Tyrone and you will never be ready for Western civilization, your demographic can't handle it nor should you want it.

Fuck your inb4 you actually are just trying to ignore genetics by intellectualizing your feelings.

post hand and time stamp, asshole

Their ancestors were the prisoners and criminals and village idiots that the chiefs wanted to get rid of. BUT through generations of slavey they took in more and more white blood so almost all of hem now have significant component of white genes. So in the end it's a wash. Do not know if they really are dumber now on average than the blacks in Africa. I would still prefer to hire the African over the entitled American black

You're missing the part where we were the center of western advancement, tyrone.

I would not talk too much, my mezzo american friend.

I would not consider your people much higher up on the totem pole.

>Pure homo-sapiens hominid with no Neanderthalic admixture, compared to homo-salien neanderthal hybrids separated by over 40,000 years from their last common biological ancestor
>it's not genetic

No non-neanderthalic population has ever invented a system of writing even so much as discovered the wheel. What we refer to as "civilization" is essentially an aspect of Neanderthal DNA.

Culture, environment. education...all of this is the color of paint on the car, maybe the upholstery on the seats. Biology is the engine.

>we

You mean the rednecks who left your country and whooped you with pitchforks, yes?

>I wish I knew how to fix this problem, I really do

Blacks have a high level of demotivation.
This is due to fewer D2 and D3 dopamine receptors.
This low level of dopamine production causes:
-adhd
-low impulse control
-demotivation in studying

The solution is good diet, exercise, meditation and even amphetamine drugs to higher baseline dopamine levels.

all of thats true, but so is genetic difference, even if you solved the entire problem of culture you'd still come up short if you failed to account for them

The Mayans did. They used it as a toy though because, again, they lacked beasts of burden to fully utilize if.

It*

>muh culture is why I have a 65 IQ and no monolithic civilization!
Hmmm..

google.co.uk/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/culture-etched-onto-our-dna-more-than-previously-known-research-says/

Um hello obongo try again Mk sweetie

true.
blacks can excel you see examples out there.
But they cling onto a culture based on laziness and craziness.

>implying I have a low IQ

Britbongs living up to that infamous intelligence I see.

So many things wrong with this post.
We fucking destroyed the colonials in actual warfare, despite them outnumbering us and using guerilla warfare.

They also had better, German made rifles with rifled barrels which were much more accurate than the red coat pattern 1776.

Also, only a retard would deny that we have disproportionately contributed to modern society.

I would be okay with this my canadian friend.

If every race in the USA was push to their utmost potential and we blacks were still in last place, we would still be so much better off than we are now, so I would not care.

>O-okay so what if my people on average have very low IQ, my iq is high! Who cares if I'm a genetic outlier and not the norm!

>w-w-we really won the war!

Wow, I have never seen a brit stoop this low lmao

You look pretty light skinned. Did you ever do a 23andme test?

Show me the part where I said we won the war?
We just man handled your ancestors is all.
But nice straw manning/back peddling.

Wtf is wrong with you niggers?

Why do you have to make these threads everyday?

You're so pathetic you have to seek Sup Forums's approval?

I did take a dna test and yes, I am half white. I was adopted

>inb4 your white side is why you are not a nigger

My brother is the same and he is full blown ghetto nigga. He chose it, I did not.

We? Who are you speaking for you ignorant nigger? Speak for yourself if that's the path you've decided to go down. There are healthy number of African Americans which go against the genetic and social narrative, what do you say about them? Just a prank? GTFO here OP. I doubt your sorry ass is even black.

This is far too complex.

Niggers are de evolving because they've adopted an ingrained mindset of perpetual entitlement. They deserve all that can be given and are not expected to give anything in return. Their slave mentality is genetic, as they would just as soon sell their freedom for five minutes pleasure as you or I wouldn't give it up for the world.

You don't need to destroy art... Art just needs to contain a better msg

would you look at that, OP delivered.

well i agree with you. do you know your history much? Has there ever been a successful black civilization with advancements? What led to their success?

should we even care that most of you don't seem to care?

>They also had better rifles so that's why they won when outnumbered.
>r-rule Brittania

I have already posted a timestamp and no, you and I are anomalies friend.

I do agree with your first half my friend. We are de evolving, at least culturally

my god that is the ugliest flag ever.

I like thomas sowell but time has proven him wrong on those three reasons

while location may play a role, so do institutions ( ie see the book why nations fail)

and who is it that has made the most important institutions...

read black rednecks and white liberals by sowell
>it's even better

Your brain probably takes more after your white half than your brother, though, considering you think and plan ahead more to advance in life.

Still not as ugly as your subhuman monkey face

Reminder that no race is as pathetic and useless as blacks.

Destroy liberalism. Only in a liberal system is the ghetto nigger allowed to flourish as a cultural role model.

Good luck black man.

RARE

Nothing I said was incorrect, nice argument.

Stop shitting on your ethnic group w/ this ignorant ass shallow interpretation of another man's shallow interpretation.

How old are you? Did you parents tell you of the horrors they went through in the 60/70s? The racism that followed for years after that held them back in socio-economic terms? You expert the parents that birth'd children from that generation to magically become scholars over night?

Complete with back to back recessions in the early 2000s which kicked off another regression? Are you that stupid OP?

Sorry, it's a mixture of genetics and environment, but the two go hand in hand. Blacks are simply incapable of creating and sustaining an advanced society on their own. Their personality and intelligence are due in large part to their genes.

If you raise a single Black among Whites, their environment will play an enormous role on them. They will have access to more resources, and they will be compelled to speak and act White because it's natural to do so. But increase the number of Blacks, and allow them the choice to only interact with each other and their natural personality will begin to express itself. They will still have all the benefits of White society, though.

Let's say you have thousands of Blacks that were raised in these White communities, and you take them all and place them in one area built by Whites and tell them to keep society running. The first generation might be alright, but the next would have personalities that are more in line with what their genes wis to express, and slowly but surely, their communities would begin to suffer, which would mean increasingly limited resources, which means the following generation would be even worse off, and so on, until they reach a level more in tune with their personalities and abilities (tribalism).

Of course our modern civilization doesn't allow Blacks to reach such a low level. It's sort of a safety net. Blacks, as we see them today, are at the lowest point they can possibly reach. The best of their race are allowed to achieve relative success, and they can move into nice neighorhoods and be decent people, but the idea of a successful, intelligent Black race is an illusion propped up by our best efforts and hope, because acknowledging what I spoke of has enormous, heartbreaking implications, ones which people are too scared to address.

you don't know my race you silly island nigger.
But now I know your flag and that one ugly bitch.

t. Nigger

Funny how you keep pushing this "black vs nigger" meme. You're so insecure you have to remind everyone that there are monkeys and monkeys in suits.

The romans never conquered anglos you moron. The anglos conquered the Romano-britons

What's Mauritius? Is that where us whites go on vacation?

You're also missing the obvious comparison between Germanic in the year 500 versus Africans in 1600. The disparity in technology is staggering. You're comparing people with the same metal working agriculture as the romans and even written language with people living similarly to farming chimpanzees.

I do think all human populations can be more or less civilized and productive. Just as all of them can be feralized.

The trouble for whites is we've decided to perceive the problems in black communities as failures on the part of white people

Don't even bother, he's a groid and doesn't understand that the native britons were feared by the Romans.

The natives also had roads, domesticated animals, pagan temples, agriculture etc before colonisation, unlike Africa..

>Did you parents tell you of the horrors they went through in the 60/70s?

Sorry... Japanese were HATED in USA and put in camps (WW 2), denied jobs and shunned in society...
Yet.. they thrive now
BILLIONS have been spent on trying to raise African-American school grades... almost ZERO progress, NOTHING works when the kids Actively REFUSE to be educated.

dont africans have buffalo? thats a beast of burden, hell theres elephants, they are strong and tusks could have been retrieved once service was over instead of killing them young.

OP just invited getting shit on to try and be a part of the in-group. In order to signal that he was truly committed, he took the first dump on himself and speared poo all over himself and his ethnic group.

> Read one black man's book on the topic
> Parrots his opinion
> Does no research himself to understand a complex socio-economic puzzle

Essentially being a lazy self-defeated nigger.
What a fuckn pleb. Don't speak on behalf of African Americans nor claim you're one of the few who are educated OP. You're another one of the ignorant dumbasses which is why you've bought the narrative that says you are.

The japanese incurred that while maintaining their language and culture. They were enslaved for over 500 years in which their culture, language, and identity were systematically destroyed.

Therefore, they kept community while being in camps. Japanese aren't looked down upon systematically as being inferior because of their skin color.

Billions has been spent on your education. Yet, you don't seem to understand the complexity of the socio-economic picture. Willful ignorance or just ignorance. So much for IQ/education.

>Also, only a retard would deny that we have disproportionately contributed to modern society.

Wake up you idiot. Around 500BC, the Romans, the Egytians, Greeks, Persians, Chinese and even Indians were all WAY ahead of you Anglo tards. If your race was superior why was that the case?

Face it, you were irrelevant until the middle ages so obviously race is not the only factor that contributed to later Anglo dominance of industry.

>niggers on speed

Just as shitty in the UK. Blacks here emulate the US, despite not having anywhere near the same disadvantages and poverty.

The do it to themselves, they won't ever change. Sympathies OP.

>the complexity of the socio-economic picture

BUILLSHIT.. name one law, name one institution, name one position in society denied to African Americans...
they revel in their victim-hood...
All person responsibility for themselves is removed and their condition is blames on "RACISM"

Lol paddy, Egypt, persians, roman, Chinese etc aren't modern western civilization you salty potato nig.
Also my dad was a mick so stop being so salty.

>kikes pushin the potato nigger meme relentlessly on Sup Forums...

Also pushed the Nigger Nigger meme too. In Ireland we have a society within a society of what the rest of the world call Gypsies. They are technically not Gypsies though because they are wholly Irish and not Roma..however they act almost identically to Roma.

These people are as ignorant and violent as fuck. They are the white niggers but how can they be that way and still be the same basic people as the rest of the Irish and for that matter the rest of the British Isles (same DNA). This is what culture is.

The so called African American culture is basically the same shit. But worse. For example Irish travellers are held in contempt due to their refusal and now inability to assimilate..which means they never go to school can't get jobs and have to steal to survive etc. But (((liberals ))) in the JewSA gave black people a pass on this shit and instead of helping them transition and assimilate they enabled the worst example of black people to became pop icons which influence and perpetuate SHITTY anti social bahviour as (((urban culture))).
Nigga nigga nigga as supposedly a term of endearment and "axe" as an acceptable use of English.

So you favor "we [blacks] want to be ignorant" argument instead of the genetics argument?

"We want to be ignorant" is a shitty fucking argument.

I havent met many black americans before.. but from what i see on TV.

So the problem is despite access to education and other things they continue to act like monkeys?

Maybe if we try and change the blacks from age 0?

I think a lot of how we act is influenced by how we interact with people at a very early age like 0-5.
Maybe the way kids are brought up in black neighbourhoods do not prepare them for school education. I assume, based on TV that there is a lot of careless parenting and not really understanding how to give babies the best cognitive development? I dont really picture many black parents reading to their children?

I think if we can solve the problem all the way at the beginning, we could prepare black children to deal with education better, develop their cognitive and problem solving skills better and hopefully reverse this negative trend?

So you wished and thought for a while that genetics explained the inferiority of blacks to other races...but instead you end up concluding it's just because "we [blacks] want to be ignorant"? What?!

It's pretty simple user. White Europeans slowly developed a culture over thousands of years that they chose to follow. Then that culture dominates the world and other races change to conform to it in a far shorter time span. Obviously there is going to be lag time.

It's the same thing with all these countries that never had democracy, so their government keeps fucking up. They didn't build up to it and fight for it over hundreds of years the way we did.

>reminder that Nation of Islam was founded by a white man

bro. They literally have higher concentrations of dopamine receptors. the fuck are you talking about.

Dopamine Roles:
Motor-Coordination (sports in general)
Reward-Behavior (impulsive)

You just have it backwards. Lower dopamine is literally parkisons-tier dude. The death of dopamine receptors.

Culture impacts group IQ averages since culture influences mate selection.

Nigger culture glorifies the retarded, aggressive and irresponsible and denigrates the hardworking, educated and compassionate.

So Laquichia fucks Tyrone, LeMarcus, etc.. who sire her children.

Meanwhile, our intelligent Negro friend Shawn has at most two children, probably with a white woman.

You can probably guess the long term effects of this.