Dutch police shoots Allahu Snackbar with knife

Machete-wielding Muslim shouting Allahu Akbar shot down by cops in city centre

youtube.com/watch?v=RxRBRjur07A

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/607571/knife-man-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shot-down-police-Netherlands-The-Hague

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=At6oITvbENo
dumpert.nl/mediabase/7110909/09fd9ae9/gekkie_in_kortrijk_steekt_zichzelf_in_de_fik.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Forums will let this slide because it doesn't fit their anti-Netherlands narrative. Sup Forums is biased against the Netherlands. THIS is the Netherlands, we are NOT as cucked as Sweden. Netherlands stronk.

lol he's crying like a bitch.

And if we pretend to be Belgium?

Bump

Based

What is the guy filming saying at the end?

There will be much more crying in Europe

that's why we've just had an entire thread about it, right?

It's Arabic, it's that bad

Probably something like fuck Europe

No idea. Maybe a tan German can translate.

captcha: moor hotel

>lower body shot

I'm sure merely wounding will lead to no problems in the future

The fact that these people are here proves you wrong though, and I would remind you how our brave police got humiliated recently by children and "youths" in Zaandam. This should have ended in the 1980's when this shit became a visible problem. With each passing day/week/month/year the problem intensifies and becomes ever harder to solve peacefully.

Having said all that, yes, the police did good here neutralizing this religious knife-wielding lunatic.

They should have killed him.

Now he will hire a lawyer with state welfare money to sue the state out of compensation. He will also go to hospital on state welfare. And when he comes out, he will use his state welface to buy materials to make a bomb. Or rent a truck and drive it into pedestrians.

Fuck them all.
Kill them all.

I hope his truck is an automatic because he ain't using that leg to press the clutch.

good work tulip
>mfw

By current european standards, the policeman will go to jail for a long time and there will be 4+ terrorist attacks to avenge the muslim with no arrests made and death toll totaling 100+.

Have a good life guys

They shot him with a knife?

>only one shot

This.

Incompetence.

Fucking islamophobics.
Allahu Akbar is a common term in the arabic language and just because he has a knife dosent mean he wants to harm anyone.

Those cops should be fired immediately. Can we file some complaint somewhere?

By the time he comes out of prison, Geert is in power

>Allahu Akbar is a common term in the arabic language

Every time I hear a 15-year-old American girl go 'OH MA GAAAWD' on a video, I can't help but think that people are all the same everywhere on the planet.

Can't believe how disgustingly bigoted the Dutch police are. He was obviously just trying to ask for directions to the hardware store so he could return his giant machete.

This he was just saying "God is great" in Arabic and showing everyone his favorite hand tool, fuck why are you guys so islamophobic, Netherlands?

So he gets a life sentence?

Oy gevalt.
The swamp krauts are on to us.

A new kind of weapon

Want to buy something? Cheaper than bullets

>HIS is the Netherlands, we are NOT as cucked as Sweden.

t. Tanned 'German'

I mean good on the cops, but he shouldn't be there in the first place.

PS Nederland heel sterk.

>Walloon

brb throwing up

srry vlaming...

Within 4 years

Mark my words

I have my answer apparently

More accurate

Funny that they openly hate European values, but secretly love the security, safety, and protection from the state.

That's a big knife

No mate, this is a knife

They should shoot to kill, would be cheaper.
But still better than fucking sweden.

Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?

Police shooting him with knives, fucking rad

We need Poland to lead EU

Polski stronk

Thanks for the (you) but I wanted four of them

Your police are god tier but they are an exception to the rule, sorry

The media will spin it as police brutality just like they do here.

Same degenerate shit

voor jou :^)

Schnell, bitteschön.

No they won't. And the don't shoot o kill so that save the cops their job and millions in reperations.

This case is closed and nothing will come from it. Like it should

Bedankt aardige Australiër

he was speaking in (surprise, surprise) turkish he said avrupa which means europe

>shooting him once in the leg
>not 3 to 4 rounds center of mass

Why is the European police so cucked?

You know what's missing?

Some fitting audio youtube.com/watch?v=At6oITvbENo

graag gedaan meneer,

How would you say people feel about Muslims at the moment after the elections? Very nice to see FvD get 2 seats.

Should have one!

The muslim party got 3 seats.

Moroccan on fire

dumpert.nl/mediabase/7110909/09fd9ae9/gekkie_in_kortrijk_steekt_zichzelf_in_de_fik.html

I like that the guy that is filming speaks arabic too. Nice city Dutchfags

>ID changed but it's me
I'd say we still hate Muslims and think a lot is wrong and thanks to the FvD we can start talking about these wrongs and the error of our intervention system.

I think the best thing about FvD is that they are comprised of intelligent people and don't go shouting "kill all Muzzies" which makes them immune to being branded Nazis and shut down.

But we all hate Muslims ausbro, we all do, don't worry.

Lol those screams. Priceless.

Intervention system = integration system*

(((rotterdam)))

Kek

They're so poor they need to ration ammo

>implying Belgium isn't cucked to shit.

Stay forever mad that we don't have crying shitskins on TV asking for money from the city