How can Atheists ever recover? Protip they can't

How can Atheists ever recover? Protip they can't.

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, chariots on the sea floor of the Red Sea (Moses parting the red sea), snakes used to have legs, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoffer)
newsmax.com/FastFeatures/prophecies-about-jesus-birth/2014/11/02/id/604203/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Other videos:
New Testament Reliability:
youtube.com/watch?v=rml5Cif01g4
youtube.com/watch?v=WYEzxD2kcGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp-ayAp7fE
youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0
youtube.com/watch?v=qIdCRanZZyw
youtube.com/watch?v=cv6JHGfB9Sk
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM

Credit to based Polish user I copied this from

Are you aware of what critical thought is? Your version of the basest of truths is deplorable. You've provided some great propaganda here, though. Stupid people will probably flock to you.

You're a fucking idiot OP.

see

None of this amounts to anything. People saying something supernatural happened thousands of years ago, not even by direct witness (all accounts of Jewsus come from long after his death, IF HE EVEN EXISTED AT ALL) is not, nor will ever be historical.

every thing we know from that time period is people writing stuff down

I'm gonna rape Christ-Chan with my unholy hethan cock till she screams God Is Dead while I cum inside of her.

>Swedish blood IS TOXIC TO ANGLOS!!!
>The 'cuckgene' (pathological altruism) has already infeced the British Isles
That would be Jewish Christianity, not goyim genetics

>The OT (Hebrew Bible) and the NT are connected
>what is references to key figures always belonging to the tribe of (((Abraham))) or (((People of Israel))) and such

>The NT's key author is a Jew, Paul, who wrote his stuff ~100 years after the alleged lifetime of Jesus
>Sophistry like "Book of Revelation" being unexplainable to the goyim non-christians, despite your claim of the NT being "real"

STOP WORSHIPPING A HEBREW GOD, YOU KEKED WHITES.

Yahweh and Jewsus are jewish mythological figures.

Matt 5:28

>"But I say unto you, that whosoever looketh on a women to lust after her has commited adultery with her ALREADY in his heart"

>how is this denouncing of natural sexual attraction (notice that the adultery is committed in the moment one gazes upon a prospective partner) beneficial to the Goyim, exactly

>Christianity teaches its followers to "Lay up treasures not on Earth, but in Heaven"

>how is this not eerily similar to Islam promising endless pleasure and gold stree- I mean gardens - and riches to the muslims should they eventually enter Heaven

>The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
But you said earlier in the same post that the New Testament is what is Real

Do I smell sophistry

Thousands of gods in the world. Isn't it lucky that your one is the one true god?

Idiot, the picture you posted contradicts the vial degeneracy you speak of.

>whosoever looketh on a women to lust after her

But what does this mean?

Is it playing pocket snooker while watching hot women? Is it secretly peeking on women undressing? Is it thinking "i want to mouthfuck that bitch right now"?

There is a difference admiring woman and thinking she's beautiful and lusting after.

I haven't read the bible or commentary on verses, but you can't just take everything written there as it is without thinking what it actually tries to convey.

maybe he meant Jewish the religion not the ethnicity

Actually, no
There is one God, and others are demons
"For all the gods of the nations are idols" (96:5)
Your amaterasu and tsukiyomi are both demons and manifestation of demons
Ok, thank you

this means that not only actions, but whats in your heart also matters
If you are cute from outside but want to murder someone by heart, youre not a good person

Well atheists believe in less God/gods than Christians

I've never seen the subjectivism of religion so succinctly argued.

kys
orthodoxnigger.

>Muh Armazi
kys

>You're a fucking idiot OP.
Wow what a good point. I mean the redditor fedora atheists definitely won this time amirite? XD

And Oyashiro-sama is a fake one too. No guardian deity in Hinamizawa.

>t. Christians declaring every other religion's followers (or atheists) as Satanic if they don't agree on the Judaic morals and christian phenomena IRL
Reminder that the same people joking about Redditor Atheists could think approvingly of Christians seeing Jesus' face on toasted bread or the appealing geometry of bananas as the proof of the monotheist YHWH/Jehovah Creation

Says Sweden.

>Thousands of gods in the world. Isn't it lucky that your one is the one true god?
Those that have been slain can't give their input on that question :^)

>Protestant christianity was against Hitler (German priest spies working against his regime, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Bonhoffer)

>the Roman Catholic Churcc of today has a a Leader that focuses on the 3rd world and licking swarthy feet, rather than wanting to assist a Europe that's bleeding

>even in the time period where the world was mostly Christian - there was still various sects and denomiinations FIGHTING each other over theological differences, with bloodshed following from it'
>but Muh Circular Reasoning about the NT (the also-required-for-historical-context (((Hebrew Bible))) matters sometimes, sometimes not) being 100% Real and Infallible and Self-evident regardless

desu it's interesting how thousands of these different gods despise faggotry

Why do we have to constantly take fat shites on each other?????

Arguing religion on this board is autistic, plenty of you hold the same values and ideals but yet you waste time shitting on each other rather than other more pressing degeneracy

> go back to plebbit if you want to have roundabout arguments that go nowhere

I'm sure there's a point in here somewhere, i just can't find it.

>From Latin daemon (“genius, lar, guardian spirit”), from Ancient Greek δαίμων (daímōn, “dispenser, god, protective spirit”).

Really makes me think!

I'm happy for you and your imaginary friend.

>rather than other more pressing degeneracy
don't you realize that atheists are THE source for all moral decay and degeneracy since the enlightenment? These fedoras ARE the cancer of the west. There is nothing red pilled or conservative about them.

Point being that Christians also have their equivalent of the Redditor Atheists among themselves

>whenever the link to the (((Hebrew Bible))) gets brought up, or that the three Abrahamitic Religions (Tribe of (((Abraham))) ) connect to each other
>Jesus being claimed as originally [insert your own ethnicity/race here] and whites claiming non-Jewishness and implicit Whiteness in him... parallell with Christian negros in Africa depicting him as Black

hahahahahaha

>Atheistic countries such as Germany and Sweden are getting BTFO and will not exist in a decade
I wonder why this is happening

Lust implies intent to take.

>don't you realize that atheists are THE source for all moral decay and degeneracy since the enlightenment
Enlightenment Era had christian thinkers... see for example how Christians reacted to previous eras by returning to Scripture (again, scripture with internal inconsistencies)

>William Lane "Robot" Craig
Dropped

Hello Sup Forums christians, do conservative anglican churches exist? how do I find one?

>being this jewish
notice how the jew recoils at the word of God. notice how the jew attempts to paint others in his image as he tightens his grip. just embrace your degeneracy goyim...

>historical
Great source.

Any claims of DEUS VULT happening from the Catholic Church get disproven from the actions and political decisions from its own Pope :^)

protestant christians in our country as well as the former State Church also happily take in more refugees BTFO'ing us demographically, because

>likening the alleged responsibilies in the current situation of Europe to "The Good Samaritan"
If you start to scream about Sweden having a magically unique "Cucked Christianity", separate from the other protestant nations, then you go against the protestant notion of Scripture as being simple and uncomplicated (other protestants show similar thinking when it comes to helping strangers etc)

>he doesn't realize the islamification in his country is because of atheism.

Atheists call Christians "christcucks" when they literally are fedoracucks

>this poster right here
Have you not learned that Christianity, Judaism and Islam all go under 'Abrahamitic Religions', claiming heritage to the same Abraham (and God; confirmed by religious leaders IRL whenever terrorist attacks occur) seen in the Bible?

>why not both

>implying it's the fedora tippers and not the uber rich saudis flying in models to put live salmons in their assholes
try again sweetie

>"The Good Samaritan"
*sigh*
why do they forget the point of that story? that good samaritian means a good neighbor? And the muslims are not those good neighbors and therefore there is no obligation towards them and they can be driven out without hesitation?

Its not my problem that protestants interpret bible as they want

see

>Luke 2:21
>on Christ being not only Jewish, but a circumcised Jew

>Matt 1
>the supposed full lineage of Jesus, starting with Abraham, Isaac, Jacob... etc

>USA
>Your Christian leaders aligning themselves politically with (((The Jews))) (Israel) whenever it comes to international politics

I don't expect you to comment on this but w/e

What's so bad about Jews though? They are the 2nd best religion

It's like you think Jews are actually religious. Isn't r/atheism or r/anarchy missing you right about now? You're just hurting your cause (white genocide) by strawmanning yourself to all the lurkers.

There's nothing bad really. They're God's chosen people. They just don't realize that Yeshua is their messiah. But there are biblical reasons for their blindness. You can google it, they're blind to the truth so that gentiles might be saved for now. After last gentile who's accepted Christ has been saved the veil will be lifted and they will see the truth. So there's no point in the anti-semitism that some christians practise today

>Its not my problem that...
The Bible has a status of being Canon in a way that differs from other religions in the world and their respective texts - so whatever absolute claims the dozens or 100s of christian denominations/sects make from reading it does matter in the long run

>They're God's chosen people
stop with this meme ffs!
Chosen people are Christians, regardless of race, gender or any other mortal criteria.

Note how the jew attacks God by pointing out some Christians have slightly differing views. The jew then compares other religions (african witch doctors, pagans) as having equal validity.

Ofc, I didn't deny that. Christians are God's chosen people too. But so are the Jews whom God has chosen from all the peoples. We share the same faith as the Jews, there's no question about that. We've been branched into the same faith by the mercy of God so that we too might be saved. We ought to not fight our brothers who have a veil in their eyes to that us gentiles could be saved.

Yeah dont see how they dont believe in Christ he fulfills stuff in the Old Testament
newsmax.com/FastFeatures/prophecies-about-jesus-birth/2014/11/02/id/604203/

> Proof for Jesus

"Sure I'll watch it."

> Lots of people who followed this religious group said so and some people repeated what they told them, proving it true

Wat.

You are the one assuming me as Jewish in order to be able to pit me against Christians (when they both share a religious heritage together, along with Moses and Jacob (and others I can't recall atm) being mentioned in the later Quran)

>It's like you think Jews are actually religious
I don't get where you're going with this?

>the results of groups of Jewish people and Christian people can still be seen whether they are religious persons or not

>only one sentence out of hours that I posted
BTW nice flag

The nordic churches have been feeling threatened and weak so are quickest to jump and follow trends and fads. Modern nordic Christianity has it's roots in the naivest period in history the 90s. Being quicker to follow trends means we should also be quicker to correct when the zeitgeist shifts.

the point is, that at large verses are taken without context of the text in general

luke 10:

25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?
26 He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?
27 And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
28 And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.
29 But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?
30 And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.
31 And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.
32 And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.
33 But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,
34 And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.
35 And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.
36 Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?
37 And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

>Note how the jew attacks God by pointing out some Christians have slightly differing views. The jew then compares other religions (african witch doctors, pagans) as having equal validity.

>The jew then compares other religions (african witch doctors, pagans) as having equal validity.
>as having equal validity
>"My own side is the best!"
How does this not differ from the OT Jews with their "Chosen People" meme declaring any Goyim religions (paganisms, NT christianity, etc) regarded dogs/servants also problematic whenever nearing "equal validity" with their Judaism

I don't get why you're trying to prove something we so far can't.

It's not like conservation of energy where I can get a meter stick, a 1kg ball and a stopwatch then observe the energy transfer myself. This is supposed to be beyond human comprehension.

>Note how the jew attacks God by pointing out some Christians have slightly differing views
This contrasts IRL with Christians (both laypeople and religious authorities) performing sophistry when speaking about God as ultimately ineffable/unknowable, beyond Time/Space and so on; how can you be then be certain on your above claim (that God is offended if you are offended)

The slightly differing views have political and social consequences IRL you know

Again with this shit? I'm Christian too, but why must you spam it?

Do you not want others to come to Christ?

you're jewish, like all atheists. you are the cancer of the west that Sup Forums hates most.
replying to the same comment twice? wow, how mad are you?