/btfo/

/btfo/

This is actually true

how can donald dumb recover

CHECK EM
DUMP BTFO

Yes, muhammad the neurologist, removing cancerous tumors with truck bumpers.

>Yes Patrick, with your high school diploma, muhammad the 7/11 worker stole your job

>Rapefugee Neurologists

Yes, the average Muslim immigrant is a PhD.

That's exactly right, except that most of the immigrants to the USA are NOT of the same pedigree as neurologists, and actually serve to consolidate a filthy brown scum permanent democrat voting bloc, while also surging the supply of unskilled labor.

Sacá el frente amplio

>Muhammed the neurologist

How about Paco the beat picker or Hector the painter pushing down wages for working people? And as automation continues to take hold why would we want so many unskilled people in the country virtually unemployable. Nobody is pissed about Muhammed the neurosurgeon, dumbass.

yes all those somalis are neurologists lel

>Yes Patrick, Ching Chong Ding Dong in China stole your job when the factory was moved

>implying anyone is complaining about immigrants who are educated and trained for skilled labor
>importing shitskins for bottom tier jobs and paying them slave wages while claiming those against it are racist

Dont forget to sage, kids

Hush goy
Don't debate that we just got btfo by logic

>arabian intellectuals

Also, foreign doctors ARE stealing our jobs. Do you have any fucking idea how goddamn impossible it can be to get into medschool? Well, if you're a white male, that is. You can have great extracurriculars and a 3.9 GPA and all this other bullshit and still get denied. The competition is insane, and it's because we give precedence to nigs/spics as well as to tons and tons of foreigners from arabia/india/etc.

I wish this were true. However it seems most of our educated immigrants are from Poland or Russia. Also when it comes to Europe, and particularly Germany, there isn't a lack of jobs. These Arabian neurologists are supposed to fill all the job positions Germans don't want or where people are lacking because Germans are too retarded to breed.

>Muhammad the neurologist

WE WAS BRAIN SURGEONS

Unskilled immigrants taking jobs from local unskilled people.

Skilled immigrants taking jobs from local skilled people.

>Muhammad
>neurologist

CHOOSE ONE

>trueactivist

Oh so you are one of those cucks that are paid for defending sandniggers.

Their degrees are worth less than the paper they are written on(assuming they arent faked, which probably most of them are since no one bothers to check).

T. someone who has to work to on daily basis with refugees that get accepted due to affirmative action having less skills than people that just passed their first year of their B.Sc.

i like how the left the "Working class party" always insults the working class lmao

>liberals are so fucking detached from the job sector that they think the blue collar workers are fretting over high skill job being taken
Not surprised.

wtf?! I love drumpf and his codes now!

>>sage

>"our jobs"
>"stole your job"
patrick is not jut talking about himself, he's talking about the rest of the population of bikini bottom as well.

Here the leftist Media were insulting the Trump voters by saying they were (White) people from working class without studies (aka no college brainwashing)

The funny part is that all of these leftists try to avoid living with sandniggers.

We were promised neurosurgeons too but what we got what's goat herders and rapists.
Ree.

Paki immigrants and subhuman Poles are not technically human, so employers can get away with paying them fuck all. Why would they employ a Brit if they can employ a dog-tier creature for half the cost?

>Be Plumber man doing job that needs doing
>Left insults me calls me a dumb faggot retard
>Gets mad at me for not voting for them
>Calls me a dumber retard faggot retard
>Repeat every election

Sub 70 iq shitskins are exactly what I want my doctors to be!

>lol stupid high school educated people go to college
>wtf i went to college for IT and i am being replaced by an H-1B visa?!?!?! wtf?!?!?!

Yes, shanniquaquicka, with your genders study degree, Gary with a PHD in engineering is getting paid more because sexism and racism.

I think we need more truck drivers

I don't know about the immigrants in your country, but all of the Muslim immigrants over here are either gynecologists or pediatricians. Or both!

I can't remember the last time I saw a white male doctor that wasn't a Jew. Why can't we encourage our own god damn people to become doctors and try to focus on supporting that instead of importing doctors from Goatfuckistan who got their degrees from the local Mosque for a penny?

see

The keyword is "our"

Why do leftists always need to use childish TV shows or films to reinforce their points? Can they not formulate any response or argument without using words put in their mouths by celebs?