>legal
>easy to get
>can be used as a stimulant or painkiller
How long before the DEA shuts it down?

Other urls found in this thread:

accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_1137.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K7Kfhv8OhWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

been meaning to try this for a while, what does it feel like and how long does it the effects last?

can you compare it to any other drugs?

>addictive
into the trash it goes

Tastes like bitterer than satans asshole, gives you a headache

Whats not to love. If you are going to do drugs atleast do real drugs

this is the new drug for highschoolers right? like that potpourri shit used to be?

I havent heard it being addicting. Better than being addicted to Opiod pills i guess tho

Kratom is the only substance I use, and it helps me avoid surgery for a cumulative trauma injury. Hopefully it stays right where its at, we have enough government control in our lives as it is.

It's addictive and I've watched several people get hooked on it. Made them twitchy and paranoid, but the effects aren't immediately noticeable.

>How long before they shut it down?
december 2016:
accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/importalert_1137.html
>Districts may detain, without physical examination, the specified products from the firms identified in the RED LIST of this alert. The specified dietary supplements and bulk dietary ingredients from the firms listed on the RED LIST of this Import Alert have been found to contain kratom.

It feels just like any other opiate, and just like every other opiate it's highly addicting. Be very careful not to turn into an addict-cuck like OP

My friend gave me some to try once, bitter as fuck and all it did was give me a terrible stomach ache.

I literally picked some up from a headshop down the street today.

Kratom is okay, but daily use will increase your prolactin, decrease testosterone and possibly cause erectile dysfunction.

Don't forget constipation and dehydration. Drink fluids and eat fibers with it.
>highly addictive
Is there any good drug that isn't highly addictive? I just can't believe I can get so much of it for cheap, and legally.

literally the only fucking good thing ive seen kraton used for is quitting opiates. they can OD for all i care but if they are willing and able to get off the wagon, id say more power to the drug.

if i could trust the government to regulate substances i would say it should be controlled so that high schoolers dont use it for a fun high, but i dont so i say let the kratom flow.

warm, relaxed feeling, makes you have a good mood. side effects are/can be nausea and dizzyness. if you take too much it can make you very tired.

"highly addicting"
if you have a tiny bit of self control and arent a retarded nigger about it this danger is relatively low.
if you abuse the fuck out of it you will become addicted.

had to take 4 tblspns for it to be help. Dry, foul tasting powder, needs to be mixed and/or forced down with water
throwing up a glass of water with 4 tblspns of clumpy powder in vehicle. nope

>it should be controlled so that high schoolers dont use it for a fun high
you must have been homeschooled because this is the exact opposite of what happens when the gov tries to control something

in high school, the hardest to get drugs are the legal ones (i.e. booze and cigs)

Just put it in chocolate milk, like a bottle of Nesquik or something.

is it similar to phenibut?, looking for something to ease my anxiety and wean me off the pheni

they're not legal for highschoolers though
in your own experience limiting something by age is the best way to keep it out of the hands of kids

I've used it for anxiety, but it tastes like shit and I don't want to cap it, so I almost never use it.

Because of that, I normally use phenibut (sold OTC here), but to avoid a dependence, I use it 2-3 times a week at the most.

Withdrawal sucks btw.

t. guy in kratom withdrawal

i dropped out at 16 and smoked weed since then. i didnt drink bottles of cough syrup or smoke crack just because i was told not to faggot. im just not an empty-headed yankee/commiefornian.

It feels like a strong dose of caffeine with a light dose of Adderall and codeine.

The effects vary greatly by strain, though

>>cheap
>>legal
>>easy to get
>very addictive

Apparently if you get the real stuff it does something.

Otherwise it feels mildy like "something" and vaguely stimulating. But if you take so much you expect it to be better than a leaf to chew while you do menial work then you feel like shit and realize it's somehow psychoactive.

kinda sounds like modafinil then, not a fan of caffeine at all so might just give that a miss.

>Phenibut
Now I don't really care about legality or the health factors of a drug, but Kratom has nowhere near as dangerous side effects of Phenibut

Phenibut can kill ya if you fuck around with it, Kratom if overused will just make you puke a bit.

>using a literal nigger drug
Degenerate.

Weed

Nigger

>painkiller
You've piqued my interest. Go on.

spoils of previous wars mate, you need not apply.

You can literally buy kratom at the gas station in the rural redneck town I live in. By rural I mean less than 10k people in the county. Its super easy to get.

Don't forget about Ibogaine's use for killing heroin addiction.

>replaces opiates

Later on pol...

>like, who even needs opiates, only losers feel pain. I take steroids in between working out 911 theories and my dad said drug addicts are all losers

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=K7Kfhv8OhWs

i cant say it has an coffeine effect for me at all.
its more of a downer in my opinion.

but the effect varies a lot in strain and dosage.

if you wanna try it give it a go, if its legal in your country.

i would start with 2,5-3,5 gram starting dosage.

but the taste really isnt good. i usually just chuck it down mixed in some water.

I noticed when I took it that my leg was really jittery.

That was literally the only thing that it did to me. And I've used it about 4 times, all the same.

Shit sucks dick, just do heroin.

>replacing optiates with an opiate that is more addictive and less effective in suppressing pain
You are not the brightest candle on the cake, Tyrone.

The DEA already did shut it down in late 2016, then they got a lot of complaints from people and became cucked. Now it's legal again.

Shit's good desu, a small dose and it's a stimulant while larger doses are sedating, bretty comfy feeling too

>headache

You are taking too much.

The thing about Kratom, is that it is subtle. Think of it like taking caffeine. A slight mood enhancer, and not bad for easing minor pain.

Addiction potential is there, avoid extracts.

I cannot even imagine taking enough of it to get to the point where you are having withdrawals.

I worked with a girl who was so addicted to those "Viva Zen" shots from gas stations

Bitch would spend like $30 or more on them every day

Shit sucks. Mild opiate high followed by twitchy paranoia and the strong sensation you're about to have a seizure (and apparently some people do). And the withdrawals are awful even if you only take it a few times.

Don't touch this shit.

i'm a daily kratom user, 3 grams is my normal dose. for me, it's a way to be more motivated and positive, relaxed and enjoy a very slight euphoric high. the obvious comparison is opioids. it's addictive but the withdrawals aren't too bad and can almost be completely eliminated with phenibut. i'm not gonna act like i don't take it purely for escapism because i hate my life but hey, there's much worse shit out there

lol ok cuckstria

Tried Kratom twice. From "top tier" sellers according to Reddit's list of quality. Took a mega dose each time.

Did practically nothing. Felt bad the next day. There was no good feeling in it.

HOW MANY SCOOPS

can it help me kick my drinkin habit? Ive tried just drinking coffee but after a bad couple days at work I hit the bottle again.

Probably not. Think of it like trying to substitute weed for booze. It doesn't really work and can go really wrong even though there is potential to drink much less by getting messed up in part on something else.

... I thought your government was cracking down on it last year?

Worse withdrawals than heroin and oxymorphone. Anxiety for months afterward, wouldn't do it.

Kratom is amazing, you cucks are either making shit up or had a friend taking ''''''kratom'''''' ''''''''extracts''''''' like an idiot

it has gotten people off heroin so i'd say yes. weather or not it can fill whatever void your alcoholism is filling i dunno, but it'll definitely help

Alcoholism winds up being a physical addiction. Even if you don't want to drink it you still have to. The worst is when you have to start planning out your life to make sure you're sober enough to get more before you run out.

It's a pretty shitty place to wind up.

Why can't drugged faggot niggers degenerates go back to Sup Forums where they belong?

why can't pussy ass neckbeards stop being so triggered by plants? fucking monkey HUEHUEHUE

Get some better quality stuff, use less water, and use a shaker bottle.

The taste going down isn't great, but that numby aftertaste is amazing.

Not at all like modafanil. Actually euphoric.

>Phenibut can kill ya if you fuck around with it

What? Who are these people dying from phenibut? I mean fuck dude, water can kill you if you take too much.

>The DEA already did shut it down in late 2016, then they got a lot of complaints from people and became cucked. Now it's legal again.

I don't think they actually did. They were going to, but didn't. Two coworkers were taking it then and stopped at that time because they thought it was going to be banned. They said the withdrawals were horrible. I think they are just pussies. At least pussies as far as withdrawals go. They are both certified bad asses (Former high level fighters). I didn't think the withdrawal was too bad, but I've gone through opiate and benzo withdrawals.

It's amazing that people are too stupid to buy Kratom on the internet and buy it in person instead.

>he thing about Kratom, is that it is subtle. Think of it like taking caffeine. A slight mood enhancer, and not bad for easing minor pain.

Not if you take enough of it. I mostly find it inconsistent.

How much?

>How long before the DEA shuts it down?

They already did, but then walked it back.

Hippie cancer, you have to go back

I smell newfag

>Worse withdrawals than heroin and oxymorphone. Anxiety for months afterward, wouldn't do it.

Not from my experience, but my kratom habit wasn't anywhere as bad as my opiate habit.

Just don't take and everyday and don't do multiple doses. It's pretty easy.

How much were you taking, and how many doses / day?

Might be useful if you're a heroin addict or some shit
I tried it for a few weeks and heres what happened

>dizzy
>nauseous
>lost track of time entirely (I turned a 15 minute break at work into a 30 minute break and got in trouble)
>could never sleep

You get a mild chill effect for about an hour but it's barely noticable.

don't bother with this shit

I knew a guy who would buy cheap-ass Tremblay beers (Cases of 28) and literally just drink through that all day. The way he figured, he was "sober enough" to drive his car 2km to the convenience store, beer in hand, to pick up a few more cases.

You should see a doctor about your drinking habit. They can actually help you.

>Just don't take and everyday and don't do multiple doses.
>telling an addict not to get addicted

unless you have actually become addicted to kratom, please don't say it's addictive. I have quit easily multiple times, dosing these days for exam season but it's not a hard drug. it's about as addictive as beer or coffee, if you obsess over it obviously you can become dependent but it's not the nature of the drug. i've found candy and soda harder to quit

It smells like diesel, tastes like diesel, feels like you just smoked diesel.
It's pretty shit, something lowlifes in rehabs turn to because it isn't tested for and is "similar" to weed. ISIS has their jihados smoke it for combat.

No This is exactly why I started trying it
I wouldn't consider myself an alcoholic since I only drink about 5-6 beers a day but I just ended up taking the kratom while drinking and it would make me feel like absolute fucking shit the next day. like I would literally get out of bed and be so dizzy I fell headfirst into a wall

Only degenerated faggots needs drugs

it will be illegal once big pharma cant profit off of it

That's kind of low. I wouldn't want alcoholism to get so widespread and normalized that we have to start doing breath test lockouts in all the cars and at the entrances to all the stores.

The need to keep up appearances at least is a healthy one.

anything chocolate + shaker bottle and it's literally enjoyable at best or slightly meh at worst

personally i use about 1/4th a cup of chocolate almond milk. i used to use regular milk but shaker bottles cause milk to foam into this obnoxious to drink shit

It acts on the opioid receptors in your brain and has similar, although not nearly as intense, withdrawl.

It's a lame drug anyway. My brother likes it a lot. I don't get it but I've never been a drug guy.

Why the fuck would you use a new drug at work before you known how your body will handle it? Absolute retard.

Anyone wanna buy some off me I got extra

>Who are these people dying from phenibut?

It's gabba-agonist withdrawal that gets marked as the cause of death.

You'd have better luck peddling to highschool kids, since anyone can buy like 100 grams of the stuff for 20 bux online

Not really. I've got a bunch stashed away that is so valueless I'm too lazy to get it out so I can use it up and not be found as a degenerate with a kratom stash some day.

But I think I've come up with a way to make it fun enough to bother using up. I'm going to try using it up during cooking binges, since I tend to get bored of chopping after about an hour.

How about stop being such an autistic faggot and justo stop drinking the watery jew?

It is addictive, but much much less addictive than traditional opiates. Withdrawls from it are non-existant with light use and even with heavy use they pale in comparison to something like percocet.

Its helped me a lot. Ive stopped drinking all together and I feel a lot better. It doesnt fuck you up or make you crazy. It seems too good to be true honestly but right now I really like Kratom.

by the way, I like to mix it with almond milk in a little mason jar and shake it up. Thats the best way to take it ive found. Lots of people use chocolate milk as well but that foams up a lot.

Yes it can, it helped me stop drinking basically all together. Its much much much better than a drinking habit. Try it, it might work for you.

8 SCOOPS C'MON MAN

does it make your shit turn into to dry solid brown rocks like opiates do?

99$ a kilo hit me up plebs

Idiots all. Must be mixed with orange juice.You must secure top tier shit like Meing da or elephant from reliable source that does not put additives.I cant believe people smoke it. I've been doing it for years with no downside. I even quite drinking 3 years ago and I am a Marine Vet, potato nigger from Boston that was suckled on Jamison with plenty of reasons to be drunk. If the DEA does schedule 1 I will drink and shoot again, no doubt.

Oh, so what you're telling me is that it is safer than alcohol. Thanks.

Yes it does

does orange juice like make it more potent or something

I used it for about 6 months and I can say that the only side effects i found were dehydration, and tolerance buildup.
At first, one scoop did the trick but by the 5th month, I was taking two and a half.
I guess the correct way to take it is to cycle on and off, but I don't care enough to do that.
Other than that, great as a preworkout.

>Yes goyim make sure to mix sugar into your drugs

I personally don't feel it as much when I workout on it.

It is an opiate so it feels like an opiate.

Just use phenibut

Gives you a good bonor too

>I switched one drug for another look how cool I am
seriously hope you inject a deadly dose of fentanyl you junkie scourge

>plenty of reasons to be drunk
We all have reasons to succumb, only the weak do. You must be purged.