APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW Sup Forums

archive.is/fe0qd

Turns out it wasn't muzzies. What do you have to say now?

>inb4 no replies because Sup Forumstards got stumped

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4oYec42Bu-s
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Awa-ARMbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>no replies
Typical.

>to make money
how???????

>After dismissing the Islamist extremist link, prosecutors accused the man of carrying out the attacks in order to gain financially after he bought a large number of so-called put options for shares of Borussia Dortmund, which would have entitled him to sell the 15,000 shares at a pre-determined price even if they fell dramatically in the event of an attack.
From the article

You don't reply when it's muzzies who do it.

Why wouldn't I? Nice deflection btw

Makes sense,just tried to make some money....not hurt anyone unlike savage mudshits

>german-russian

Not our fault its generally a safe best

But terrorist attacks are just part of the European way of life. This is just something Germans will have to get used to.

Ever heard of the exception that proves the rule

fag

Why apologize?
We don't even care anymore.
We did everything that you consider bad.

>pro-muslim false flag attacks
This fucking faggot is retarded, Muslims will blow themselves up on their own. He doesn't need to fake these attacks.

Whats his name? Plenty of russians are muslims. What does German Russian mean?

>posted at: 11:59
>12:01--"no replies reeeeeee"

Patience, youngling

I mean guessing that someone would bomb a pro Football team for a bonkers scheme to gain money quick is kind of hard, also the police arrested musis after the act so assuming it was terrorists was resonable

>russians
APOLOGISE!

not an argument

>Muh X group does this bad thing a lot so it's ok if we did the same bad thing a little bit
Also not an argument.

Big deal an attack happens almost every week.
Next month there will be 4 more attacks.

Yes not all X are caused by Y.

Stop what you are doing and read this.

The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy

Apologize

I actually thought that because one, the guy didn't kill himself in the process. And 2 he attacked something germans actually care about.

>Turns out it wasn't muzzies. What do you have to say now?

When muzzies attack and kill on a weekly basis, so you short shares in some wogball team to facilitate the wealth needed to escape europe

>bomb goes up in Dortmund
>police arrested a muzzie
>muzzie is a terrorsit
>1 week alter
>bomb wasnt set by that muzzie
>tfw just captured a random muzzie, who was actually a random terrorist

Gotta love this. The divine Comedy.

does he get royalties for using his likeness kek.

oh, 1 of the 100 bomb attacks wasn't muzzies
>fkn btfo Sup Forums
....really showed us there

see

Lamo, this is pretty funny shenanigans, Germans are pathetic

I had been wondering for a while when things of this sort would begin to happen.

here is your image reduced to 111 colours and still png optimised reduced to 337KB

>2 terror attacks in the past 24h both by muslims
>granted 1 failed but still happened

stfu OP you make me ashamed to be british

I just used the snipping tool on windows 10...

I'm not defending muslims

was a ruskie

We need some variety in our bombings wouldn't you say?
It was pretty uncommon for an islamist attack, too. Printing out 3 letters and putting them next to the bombs so that they'll be found for certain. Also pipe-bombs. That's not what the ISIS manual says.
Overall pretty lame staging. The bombs did smash the reinforced glass though.

The official story doesn't pan out.

He's smart enough to build remotely exploded bombs but then shorts BVB stocks from his hotel room?

It's like this guy is partially a genius and an absolute retard.

My guess: Authorities framed some loner for shit and no one's going believe him. In the name of mass nig immigration.

>Turns out it wasn't muzzies.

It wasn't a German, it was an immigrant, no "bio German". The point still stands, ethnic nationalism when?

It's been happening for years, except it's mostly intelligence agencies like mossad doing it. Same thing with swastikas on synagogues. Sometimes it's real, sometimes not.

To be honest I think half of the story is being reported. Maybe the man himself is also a muslim. Being "russian-german" doesn't make it impossible to be muslim.
That or he knew what was going to happen. Guilty either way.

kek confirms.
I'm all for ethnic nationalism, but saying no "bio German" will ever be this stupid to do such a thing is a stupid statement by itself. But I get your point.

Paranoid much? With all the shit going down you'd have to be retarded to think the officials went "This is the one we must pin on someone else!"

Okay so he's going to annihilate his dividends and not make profit on the shares themselves.

Got it, he's a genius.

Remember these?

youtube.com/watch?v=4oYec42Bu-s

youtube.com/watch?v=w8Awa-ARMbg

Same shit. Trust no one.

MS paint and tools always make rgba 8 bit per sample images.
PNG optimizers probably make a pallete and reduce bit depth(index) as needed which makes LZ77 deflate(lvl 9) produce better compression ratio results.
Either use jpg with 75 compression or use png optimizers like this user

You dont really believe that do you? First ISIS claimed responsibility. Then after they caught noobody red handed it was the rights. After the media got called out on their BS its some russian-german. Perfectly fitting the anti german anti russian narrative. If you really believe that you are OD on bluepill...

I don't believe anything that comes out of Germany anymore, the same with Sweden. Leftist totalitarianism, the press is state controlled, and all information is utterly compromised.

Cannot make money as the article describes.
Sounds like fake news here.
Is the rest of this article as fake?

>muslims commit 9/10 terrorist attacks
>this time it was the 1/10
WOW I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ASSUMED IT WAS A MUSLIM

>First ISIS claimed responsibility.
They did?!