Sup Forums Approved Vehicles

What is pol's ideal car? Growing up, BMW/Mercedes were the pinnacle of middle class success, now they just reek of greasy foreigners. Prius is neck beard numale with Obama/Bernie sticker standard with purchase. Interchangeable mid size suvs? Sports car? Are trucks the only hope? What vehicle is left for the white man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RovL9O_90ug
youtube.com/watch?v=jAzl8k9S4k8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtbd-MuZjVUMaErMJ-ffa-ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have a truck, but I'm also a rugged individualist that needs a truck. You'd probably do okay with a scooter.

Hard to fit the senpai on a scooter

Anything that isn't American.

S O N D E R K R A F T

O

N

D

E

R

K

R

A

F

T

True M cars are still the best bimmer

I grew up literally 2 miles from here.

They're the only bimmer anyone should get.

Get what you need for where you live. Besides, most cars (excluding trucks) are all beginning to merge into each other, all looking vaguely like a station wagon or a compact SUV. They all look the same.

butt I have to admit that a pickup truck gives you a taste of America and Freedom is something very addictive.

That's true. Looking for a new car and you can hardly tell what lot you are on.

Muh WRX Wagon, versatile, fast, easy to mod and you can make them look like a Vanilla Forester.

classic cars dude, they need high mechanic skills and are aesthetic as hell, not like nowadays bullshit, if you love manual transmission and don't tune your car like mexifags you are an alpha.
>implying I drive a llama

I am leaning more truck, all bimmers I see around here are draped with Armo flags

A motorcycle

But any gas-efficient car is fine. The only blue pilled form of travel is riding a faggy bicycle

>redpilled driver
>redpilled cause
>redpilled vehicle

this is the definitive Sup Forums vehicle

Get a prius, then mod it to look like something out of mad max, mount a massive flagpole, and cover it in trump stickers

10/10

I've always wanted a halftrack, no more trouble getting up my driveway in the winter

Subaru WRX from 2002-2007 is the most redpilled car. Here's why

-Extreme interchangeability of parts across huge swaths of models and years of other Subys
-Easy/fun to work on
-Designed to be modified for many different uses
-Stock 227 crank horsepower can be brought up to well over 400 for half the price of a modern sports car of the same power
-Sexy lines
-Can be a flashy ricey noise mobile if wanted
-Can be a sleeper car if wanted
-Can be a bone stock daily driver if wanted
-Interior designed for simplicity and pure drivability
-Subaru still makes engine parts for these years, so parts availability won't be an issue for decades.
-GIANT TUNER COMMUNITY, every repair and modification has been well researched and documented online. Don't fall for the 3rd party repairjew.
-Tuning is easy thanks to 3rd party software/hardware. Also can be cheap if done online with logs and a reputable tuner.
-Decent gas mileage

Stingray is my literal dream car, I have dreams about driving one every once in a while

Truck + lift kit is a white thing

mah nigga

Yeah, driving a F250 is pretty much useless as a daily car, it burn gas like Lauren Southern burn coal. But there's nothing like sitting behind the wheel of that massive beast and going around everyone in their lower/smaller vehicule.

That is a killer car. My neighbor had pic related but it's now a rusting heap in his back yard

>C3

youtube.com/watch?v=RovL9O_90ug

Used cars that don't have CIA back doors in them.

>2015 Mitsubishi Mirage
>5 speed manual
>$11k out the door after taxes new
>40 city, 50 highway to keep the petrojew away
>10 year 100k warranty
a humble shitbox for a humble man

I'd love a Nissan Hardbody though

Haven't thought of a used Subaru, I'll have to check it out too. Every time I roll by the new dealer, it looks like a Lilith Fair concert.

1989 Toyota Hilux, or any hilux before 2000 really
>toughest bastards ever made that are modifiable to all hell

kek - looks like a badass truck tho.

>lilith fair concert
>Lesbian Limo dealer
Checks out

But seriously, if you like having a little pep in your drive, and like not spinning out on turns looks for a low mileage WRX, get on the NASIOC forums, and familiarize yourself with the EJ20 engine because you're going to be wanting to hang onto it for a long while

Dacia Solenza

lift kits are nigger-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=jAzl8k9S4k8
>capcha: road dummy

all aboard the hate bus
>get in Sup Forums

Cool, I'll check it out, thanks user

Varg Offroading: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtbd-MuZjVUMaErMJ-ffa-ng

My f250 is awesome and not to bad as a daily. I do pull trailers occasionally though. I can get 24mpg on highways though with a tuner. Looks good enough and also has 458 horses and 943 ft/lbs of torque

KING RANCH

>BMW/Mercedes were the pinnacle of middle class success, now they just reek of greasy foreigners
This

Lesbians don't want to drive 4x4 pickup trucks for some reason, so they get those AWD subaru station wagons instead. Don't ask me why.

Was Bigfoot always there?

>truck
>lift kit

I bet you are the fucking nigger that has the smart idea to lift his Crown Vic by 6 inches, 19 in low-pros, spinners...

You do not want to be the guy in the lifted truck waiting for a left turn, holding up the guy making a right turn because he can't see past you.

Fuck off with that shit.

Around here lesbians drive jacked up jeeps.

SONDERKRAFTWAGEN

I'd love to get rid of my Merc and get a Porsche

Great cars. I got a totaled, low mile 2005. Replaced a panel and a headlight and got the title restored. Hood and door panel are all tore up, but fuck it. I treat it like a work truck.

Nice. Just need to add cb and my Bandit hat.

+1

lesbians love jeeps, dunno why

YES

DRIVING A PICKUP IN CARGO SHORTS WITH NO LESS THAN 3 GUNS AND WRAP AROUND SUNGLASSES AND A SHITTY GOATEE IS THE ONLY WHITE WAY

What's really going to blow your mind is finding out that the owner of this amazing creation is a

>nigger

My car waifu

>ideal car
One that works without constant problems. That's all im asking.

It started in North County, near Ferguson and moved to Hazelwood in the mid 80's. They moved down to Franklin County a few years ago.

Lesbos in the PNW always drove Toyota pickups, when they were compact.

>giving more money to the tire jew

pinnacle of science and engineering.

>buying anything crystler

You wish you could afford a Silverado or F150

TOP KICK

duh!

You're not as big a car guy as me tho
-2013 Ford Fiesta
-Has 4 wheels
-Radio included
-Auxillary cord included
-Four doors
-windshield
-Park
-Reverse
-Neutral
-Drive
-Goes from one place to another

Of course you would, mordechai. of course you would.

mouse and keyboard or phone poster device

sun block if you ever leave your parents basement

This
Also a 78 Ford Falcon
Any Ford Ranger prior to 2000
There are lots, ask /o/ and just ignore every car they post that's newer than '04, Italian, French, or Korean

these prius drivers need to go

>a fucking leaf
You do realize the irony in manufacturing such a car, you're doing more wrong than intended good. The amount of instruments and tools to create such shit car is far worse for the environment than a standard sedan.

If you're a rugged individualist, you will also build yourself a woodgas truck, so you won't need to be reliant on the petroleum jew if SHTF.

Toyota MR2 sw20,
>weeb ferrari

amg c63, audi rs8

the best cars in the world (no meme supercars) are obviously those 2.

americans used to make beautiful cars.

Big fuckin lel

Sexy as fuck but they broke down way too often

>stanced faggotry
No.

HNNNGG

i would take the Compiègne Wagon

Mercedes-Benz 770

For obvious reasons

YUP!

I want one.
At least a USDM one with a 4AGE swap.
That sound tho

I've grown to really appreciate wagons after I owned a 940 turbobrick and a sick ass 94 Accord for a while

Roadsters, muscle cars, American/Japanese full-size luxury sedans (like the Lincoln Continental or most Lexuses (Lexi?)), mid-size/compact sports sedans (like the Cadillac ATS), trucks, full-size SUVs with truck chassis, a few others

For some reason I really want a 1970s Ford Bronco. Something about those square lines make it look really cool

Cool. It's funny I never saw Bigfoot in person but Bigfoot always seems like a big memory from my childhood.

Another slide thread

Quite amazing that all these companies still exist

Here is the best car ever made

kek

Are they redoing the Bronco? I wonder if it will still be boxy cool.

>DAYS SINCE LAST RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACK: 0 (ZERO)