When did you realize Argentina is actually white as fuck??

Holy shit there's actually a huge white majority here, there's even less sudacas than in Spain lol.

t. Spanish visiting Buenos Aires.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ARGENTINA IS WHITE!

If you have a white identity because many people in your country are not white and white is not so much the default that people dont even consider it a skin colour, you dont live in a white country.

kill yourself retard

good one m8

Argentina seems comfy

I'm gonna end up buying a house here and there's nothing you can do about it, you guys aren't full.

white identity doesn't exist here at all but it does exist in this board

white identity is fucking cancerous, rivals the jews and muslims

hahaha nice try Pedro, if you're white Finns are ultra-super white.

If only their politicians weren't nigertier country could be great, how much 4 the average flat near Buenos Aires, something like Getafe or Alcala

Of course a panchito would say this.
Ayyy nordcuck.

just now realized

Whatever you say juden

Are white girls easy there? I’m a white Mexican white girls are hard to get here, they only care about money, a not race…

Aren't you guys being flooded with dirty bolivian monkeys and chinks though?

It means nothing when in 40 years you will be like any European city

>dw8hzkhz

>poor shitskin mexican
The women aren't the problem Paco

Do you know nothing of history? Don't they teach the history of Argentina in your schools? lmaowtf.

Uruguay has a decent white population as well.

>t. Spanish visiting Buenos Aires.
passport with timestamp or gtfo

Boca Juniors

I was in Buenos Aires last year. I would say that city is at most 60% "white". 40% of the population is clearly brown people and look no different than anybody in Peru or Bolivia or Colombia. Get out at some stops on the weekend like plaza Italia and it's 90% brown people so don't come here and tell us it's a white city. Actually I think cdmx could be whiter.

the grills only likes you if you are from europe or talk english, sorry my white friend

I'm onna moove from Brooklyn down to da Fawkin Islands...

Panchitos

yes, I know nothing about history because our public schools didn't teach us about one specific shitty country in south america

I'm gonna take a picture of the train or bus later and post it here colorblindey
I just had to deal with two obese mestizo shit woman eating a fucking mila sandwich in the middle of the train

Let the meme do it's job guys. We don't want any immigrants here, specially from USA or Latin America.
Our blood has European ascendency, let Europe fuck themselves up with all the immigrants so 2 or 3 years in the future the ones laughing about a "white country" will we us.
I only wish Spain, Germany and Greece would save from the cucks but I know it's not happening.

Source from pic related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_groups_of_Argentina

lel

> they only care about money
Same here, but also race.

If they look white, they're most likely jews (picrelated).

We had a fair number of jews in the biggest cities, yes

>OP

>mentally handicapped and arrogant people
>never ending corruption everywhere
>backwards education system
>shitskins everywhere
>'it could be worse' + 'at least we're not congolombia' mentallity
>dumb """"women"""
>crab mentality
>backstabbing and scamming are considered a virtue
>life inside a bubble
>brown reggaeton shithole
>feminism growing
>garbage everywhere
>no national identity
>chinks everywhere
>controlled by kikes
>no international standards
>WE WUZ THE WORLD'S GRANARY, WE'LL BE IT AGAIN, EUROS WILL MASSIVELY MIGRATE HERE TO DO MENIAL JOBS AGAIN
>caste society
>absurdely high taxes for a 3rd world country
>lower classes are degenerate and have no brain or soul
>upper class is degenerate and have no brain or soul
>mafias everywhere
>pigeons

To describe Argentina, it's like an autistic kid acting cocky on the internet who is just lucky and safe inside his isolated room.