The Vice President of the European Commission says that diversity is our future

The Vice President of the European Commission says that diversity is our future

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencemag.org/news/sifter/scientists-unscramble-egg-proteins
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4481752.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All of modernity is shit. We need to go back to the times of absolute monarchy.

really scrambles my eggs

He likes boys, I bet.

The only good thing to come from social media is that it makes identifying our enemies easier.

Food analogy
O
O
D

Frans Timmermans moet opkankeren die kankerjood verkoopt nog z'n eigen moeder voor een euro.

>we are doing irreparable harm, so why stop us?

Is this guy for real?

>scrambled eggs

Someone had to scramble the eggs in the first place.

We need France to fucking save us with Marine Le Pen

>scrambled eggs
>diversity

let's embrace diversity in non-majority white countries. you go there. we stay here

It's a strawman.

Almost nobody is saying people of other national origins and races shouldn't be allowed to live in our country.

What the vast majority is saying is just that we don't want mass immigration of people from vastly different cultures, that we should limit immigration to people who directly benefit our country, doctors, engineers, business owners, people like that.

Mass importing muslims and poor people harms high trust cohesive societies. Trickle importing high value individuals doesn't.

It's relative to your own country too. In the US we aren't very cohesive, so we don't have things like the taboo on eating and walking, and fast efficient loading of trains like the nips have. We have less to lose culturally from immigration than they do.

The thing that pisses me off about this most is that dumb fucking egg emoji

Fucking porco dio i'm mad

>the future of white countries is brown

fixed

its not like africa will every be "diverse" or asia

his eggs will be scrambled soon enough

>see a brown person
>kill them

Yes it makes a mess, but its not hard to remove

dit

pig god?

Exactly

Science has btfo diversity I guess.

sciencemag.org/news/sifter/scientists-unscramble-egg-proteins

A mad cunt at my university can unscramble eggs.

HE CAN FUCKING UNBOIL AN EGG.
abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/4481752.htm

Vice president of Eurocommision is a luddite faggot.

Has anyone posted this image as a response?

why not just have a boiled egg instead of scrambled egg?

Nothing will change until people like him are afraid.

Fuck you for stealing my post.

uh, looks like we forgot to ask some perverts about our future. What a mess!

it's an italian thing
in that combination "pig" becomes a qualifier

Diversity IS good.
what they are describing is not diversity, it is a oneness with a slave and ruling class.

Lel, he compares exterminating ethnicities with making “scrambled egg“. True German

Plus they have the numbers while we are struggling to get to pre-world war numbers. There'll always be blacks and Asians but embracing (((diversity))) is death for whites.

To make scrambled eggs you keep the egg whites and yolk (yellow), you throw away the shell (brown)

White/Asian people only?

first post is truly best post
>deus fucking vult 10th crusade here we come

>Almost nobody is saying people of other national origins and races shouldn't be allowed to live in our country.

This doesn't mean people don't think it though. You really think an EU wide referendum on banning immigration from non-EU states would be a landslide for those opposed?

>listening to someone who's first name rhymes with their surname

>The future of the universe is its inevitable heat death. To fight entropy is like trying to unscramble scrambled eggs, it makes a mess. Let's let the universe die.

>food analogy

>Populations = Scrambled Eggs
Thousand years of political philosophy and that's the best you lot can muster? Let it all burn.

How is it that extreme leftists always manage to take over bureaucratic institutions.

Act retarded become Vice President of the European Commission

Diversity meaning in 200 years everyone being brown?

>we should limit immigration to people who directly benefit our country, doctors, engineers, business owners, people like that
at the sime time on another thread on Sup Forums: indian doctors are steaing our doctors' jobs

just admit it lad

I'm pretty sure that over easy eggs have more diversity in them than homogenous scrambled eggs

>southern europe is bad
>but muslims are good

gave me a good joggin in the noggin

Diversity among races is not like eggs. The Asians don't need the whites, the whites don't need the black, the blacks don't need the Mestizos, and so on and so forth.

Eggs are more like man and woman. One can easily separate the yolk and the white, but when brought close to each other they embrace and really stick so as to create the whole egg. They need one another. I don't need any of you.

maybe we shouldn't scramble the eggs in the first place

Eggs thoroughly scrambled

Emus btfo

Absolute monarchy in the west was a feature of the early modern age. Feudal era monarchy was never absolute.

The blacks do need the whites though
Africans can't seem to survive on their own.
But that also shouldn't be our fucking problem.

oh interesting.

I`ve never heard of this guy nor did I vote him in.

Can´t wait for France to crush the EU

>The Vice President

They've done fine in Africa on their own. Yes, they kill each other, spread AIDs like the plague and starve more than they become well-fed, but they've survived this long. Those without white intervention are poor and dumb, but ultimately happy. The races absolutely do not need one another to be happy or to survive.

I hope you're not implying ANYONE within the EU leadership expresses any different opinion? They are all singing the same song.

diversity is a code word for anti-white.

he's not wrong

>This guy

youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

The sad thing is that there isn't some grand cabal.

This fool and everyone like him have no end goal in mind. He is wandering aimlessly towards decisions that 'sound nice's, which I find even scarier.

They ripped the steering wheel from our hands, closed their eyes, while screaming "Onwards, to progress!"

In the short term, they just want to keep their jobs and will do/say anything needed.

what did you expect from a communist

>The future of the world is anti-white

lmao

And, just like with any other fuckhead who brings up this argument, you can shut it right the fuck down with one question.
How many refugees are -you- planning on sheltering in your own household?

>its not like africa will every be "diverse"
Just ask the chinese colonists, I mean their kids look like those swimming club anime girls

if all races mix though, wouldnt we become very homogenous?

Guess it's war then.

diversity only means muslim and blacks isn't it?
I mean Europe is already diverse

>past that never existed
so we are already diverse?
this fucker doesn't even know what's he talking about
and what values is he talking about?

I fucking hate that bloated juncker cuck timmermans.
> got his position over the still warm corpses of mh17 victims
> from a now irrelevant party

>the future is diversity
So diversity is created out of thin air? We have diversity before we scramble the eggs. Those eggs had to come from somewhere. Capitalists somehow don't understand creation, while they constantly cry about god.

What does this fuckhead mean? The world is already diverse, could it be that he means the west should be "diverse"? I hate these lying fucks.

Anche questo passera, amico.

(((institute of diversity and ethics in sport)))

>order my eggs sunny side up
>cook decides for me that scrambled eggs are superior
>cook thinks I will just accept the meal I paid for but didn't ask for, and I won't demand he goes back and make my eggs again