Right Wing Women

Faith Goldy, supposed to be be all Trad, Catholic and loves guns and shit.

Reckon it's bullshit. Can any 21st Cent. woman be truly red-pilled.

>Would violently bang her against the gun cabinet tho

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I grew up with her.

she's a coal burner

Vagina niggers are about to become obsolete. Artificial wombs and advanced sexbots will be superior to women and women will be abandoned en masse.

>(((Goldy)))

ahem

She sends nudes to her snapchat followers.

No, they would be posted here 10 million times if that were the case.

My wife is pretty redpilled. We listen to dr. David duke's and trs podcasts together when we are traveling. We watched spencer together the other night.

Her maiden name was Schultz so that might have something to do with it.

JEJ

Bet she lets JaMarcus slide it up her shitter

I have them if you want them.

Say it aint so Canabro.

wayy hotter than lauren pepperoni pizza southern
>tfw you'll never crack a nut in goldys face and watch the slime drip down her glasses

women and their shitty guns. they think a gun range is a battle field. That's how mentally obtuse they are. Everything goes to their heads.

Deliver Norway!

right wing women do not exist like white knight women.

dont let this shit fool you the woman is a leftist at heart through and through. no exceptions.

post em, so these idiots stop white knighting for a worthless degenerate

>Ex-gf was quite right-wing, Tory voter bordering on UKIP
>Broke up with me, been single for months
>Will probably be hard to find another right-wing qt

End it. Could never date anyone less right-wing than me.

Every time I watch a faith goldy rebel media clip, I can't help but wanna jizz all over myself. so sexy.

Maybe in your fucked up country...

right wing women (male)

I would take her over Lauren Southern.

>Catholic
>throwing up the 666 sign.

If you say so.

Tunisia sucks

Gonna need more info.

Yes i'm sure they aren't just doing this for uncontested attention and the "i'm not like the other girls" shtick.

(((TheRebel)))

thank you Deutschland, don't let the degenerate females talking shit about "where are all the men to recuse me" get to you. They made their bed. In 5 years we'll negotiate something with them but they're still under the impression they have no obligations.

Right wing women (traps)?

Goldy over Southern. Southern's too vanilla. But if Goldy is a coal burner then Southern.

Pity she's a total shill

A 9/10 Mormon chick will marry a 4/10 out of high school because they know who the smart guys. 10 years later they have a suburban house and an escalade with a stick figure family in the back window.

Every. Fucking. Family. Still, I would sacrifice half a Sunday and caffeine for job security and a hot wife when I was 18.

you think a bible thumper who goes to the gun range is "red pilled" lmao. like that teabagger that cheated on her military husband was

She's just doing it for attention

No, you don't.

I'm still waiting for Southern to go full sinead mccarthy

maybe kys

She certainly looks like it.

Here arms are way to skinny would not bang.

Ancap girls tho

youtube.com/channel/UCc1Eysa5PaGUdqpj1Bya1cA/videos

DreamyDiglot

Closest thing I've had to a schoolboy crush since I realised that that's bullshit and all women love a fascist.

Exactly. These fools never learn. It's like they think political beliefs and sluttiness are correlated. As if angelic conservative women simply cannot be whores. Hahaha. This is why there are more and more of those mgtows every day. People set themselves up to be severely disappointed by their naivety.

refugees not welcome.

I grew up with him.

he lies on the internet

10/10 would put in burka

In my experience, every conservative woman is a coalburner. They date black and brown men. That's just how it is today, all white women racemix.

>redpilled
>David 'Muslims did 9/11, no wait everyone is calling me a shill, I better switch' Duke.
>Richard LARPing Spencer
>redpilled

I prefer Brittany Pettibone.

No crotch shot?

Not into hairy pussy dude. I actually met an Antifa once. Real pussy rich kid. Just a nihilst really

Any kind of political tendencies and/or opinions in a woman, regardless of what those policies are and where they fall in the political spectrum, is a huge red flag.

Women are naturally apolitical creatures - followers that do exactly what others tell them to, with not a single coherent thought or belief of their own which they wouldn't change in a blink of an eye if they had to.

A political woman is an unfeminine aberration.

God. Imagine the smell on her.

Pekka gets it.

Women do not have political beliefs. Anything they do is to attract male attention.

Women can't be redpilled, get that out of your head. Women can be raised traditionally by stern, strict men, and under their guidance regurgitate to some degree the principles they were brought up with. Where the stern, strict guidance of men falters, so eventually too will the traditional upbringing.
Feminine virtue is a convenient masculine endeavor.

who cares, I cant stand this kike loving cunt. Just look at the smug face on her. She thinks she hot shit don't she? I don't find her particularly attractive. She's fucking greek, so now doubt both her gash and her house smell like shit. She's pretty the female Ezra Levant. She mimicks his mannerisms. I'm sick of all these "alt right" broads. "Altright" is a fucking gay term and if you identify as one get the fuck outta here. Just as bad as antifa. These kikes are just loving the shekels they are receiving from this "movement" Also, the cunt needs to fuck off with the white power hand symbol. You guys made that shit, not her. Social media is cancer weneed to ban it along with selfies.

I'm never going to be mgtow but I also refuse to accept this generation of women. I can wait them out while every passing day they lose value and influence. Males clearly evolved with longer reproductive life spans for this exact reason. One generation of women shouldn't destroy a species.

he's not wrong

Moldylocks

I'd love to pump at least three kids into her as quickly as possible since shes almost past the window.

and who's going to raise them?! they'll become degenerates being raised by a single mom.

Good on you. One of the big Jews that Sup Forums unironically falls for every time is the MGTOW vs Marriage debate. MGTOW goes on and on about how real men don't sacrifice their security and wellbeing just to reproduce and save their race/nation, while marriage cucks go on and on about how a real man takes it up the ass and accepts the rawest, most fucking retarded deals in order to be the patricians their nations need.

The truth is that civilization is the product of men refusing to settle for either, rising up to recreate the ideal circumstances for themselves, because none of this works unless men are made content at the cost of everyone else.

>lime
>redpilled

Not even once

You have a Canadian flag, so I believe you.

I'm going shooting guns with this Russian girl later

Wish me luck friends. I'm in California so this is extra rare

I see the leaf who says everyone is a coalburner without proof is here already

>right wing woman
>ALWAYS gets found out to be a coal burner in the end

I've never encountered a single White right wing woman who wasnt a coal burner.

stop projecting your weird fetish onto them

tbqh it happens with the men aswell

This is the only woman I will ever trust or love. She is so perfect in every way.

exactly, glad you understand what I meant. When will the, get an asian wife meme die. It's just as stupid as mgtow and the just marry the first Stacey you get people.

And by "this" I mean Yukari.

>caked on makeup
>slutty shirt
>shirt says "guns and gals" sending a message that she is fine with promoting promiscuity.
>pictured centered on her breast
Would gas/10

>spend all day everyday thinking about black people
>get surprised when you realize you fetishized them
retards desu

you'd pump your seed so far in to her hairy womb

The truth is, women with political convictions (and I mean any political convictions more serious than 'lol what's up with Trump's hair?') are objectively trash and should be avoided at all cost.

Sure, there'll always be your Margaret Thatchers and your Marine Le Pens, but let's he honest they'd never go for you anyway

OHNONONO
LOOK AT HER LIPS
HAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD!

Is this the girl who got punched by a dwarf?

No. It's a proud woman standing up for her right to mutilate people for having differing opinions! STOP SHAMING HER! REEEEEEE

yes

>right wing women
Kys for wasting our time with this forced meme

women like what men like. If left to their own deviced, they like whatever their idea of a suitable partner would like. Their brains are designed to get a baby in them. They are empty shells, usually pumped full of degeneracy, but sometimes compliance and sometimes loyalty.

Well come to think of it I do like black girls that act like pre 1970s white girls.

Would raise the shit out a family with her.

Married women that are stay at home moms with a providing husband which they support. Those are the only ones.

no, you get what you deserve, the coal burners and washed up Staceys mr. captain (((America))). Madels are for the deserving men who are buried at Stalingrad.

this and *only* this. if you have a wife just respect and treat her right.

she is fucking hot. how old is she ? we all though that lauren was in her 30's when in fact she was 20.

Really? I've only ever seen baseless accusations.
Never one single proof.

What does Sup Forums think of right wing women (male)?

>tattoos
>rightwing
pick one

the same as the "right wing" women
>no husband, no kids, attention seeking

HAHA If only I had a glove to challenge you with.

A little offtopic, but is Lauren Southern autistic? I never really paid attention to her, but after watching some of the Berkeley videos, her voice and mannerisms just kind of give me that vibe.

BTW, your chances of finding a truly redpilled woman IRL is even slimmer than finding another redpilled man IRL. 99% of women aren't really "deep thinkers" who can fully grasp most abstract concepts, but, to be fair, most men aren't either. Your best bet is to try to find an apolitical girl who will just go along with what you say. I guarantee that's how Moldylocks was created: Normal girl meets some Antifa genetic defect her first semester in college, and copies everything he does.

Rule number 1.
Avoid politics with women.

you're boring

>tattoos
>hooknose
really user?

Yes, and I'm 100% serious... If a woman wears anything that displays her camel toe at any point in her life it means her mental faculties are compromised. This is something I've learned from life experience, and not just hating on whores.

I like sluts, but for some reason only the worst of them like to show off their camel toe.

>she