Someone explain to me what anti-fas actually think

someone explain to me what anti-fas actually think

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/parsec/captain-america-sam-wilson-nick-spencer-controversy/
bleedingcool.com/2017/01/04/marvels-ann-coulter-vs-safe-space-terrorists-todays-captain-america/
pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/
heatst.com/culture-wars/less-politics-more-superhero-stories-for-marvel-comics-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

woah

so powerful

donald duck btfo

Was this edited? I'm far too lazy to actually look this up

HA, he thinks this could be a shop. You dont even know.

I'm very aware of Marvel's degeneracy as of late... black Cap america, latino ghost rider, female thor, etc

Apparently "hate speech" is a crime that superheroes must fight

> think
It's a mob, nobody thinks there.

>teach you some tolerance
>or else...

or else what ?

>be american antifa
>think you can attack people who don't like your opinions and beat them up
>forget you're a manlet with no guns
>get shot
>die

Trick question, anti-fas don't and can't think

they think that speech should only be protected if they approve of it.

they also think you are fat and ugly

dailydot.com/parsec/captain-america-sam-wilson-nick-spencer-controversy/
you guys made me look it up

What's the comic?

Here's one more for you. the diversity squad tosses a grenade at her, inciting violence.

This. Those of us who are too fat and/or old to physically beat down Antifa are still good shots.

They forget that they're the side that hates guns so none of them have experience WITH guns. All they can do is light things on fire, and the end up lighting themselves on fire half of the time.

Antifa thinking is an oxymoron.

They have a simple, surface level anarchist/anticonsumerist/pro refugee/gay/minorities ideology.

Talk to them for long enough though and you see that the only reason they do what they do is because they're very angry at society. They don't care about politics or making the world better - they feel like the world owes them a debt it can never repay and so they want to break everything to get even.

ugh, time to quit life

...This is real?

They don't think. No matter who is in power or what value system prevails in culture, they will fight it. It's fighting for the sake of fighting.

People overthink these idiots considerably. Most of their inspiration is just the fact that kicking over trash cans and breaking things in the street is fun, the rest of it is misguided pseudo-commie RATM bullshit. Antifa lacks the organization and motivation to actually be a credible threat, beyond basic street riots and arson. These are college freshmen masquerading as "protestors" running around and lighting trash cans on fire.

When did marvel think it was a good idea to make a "villain" actually be the moral ones

yeah there's more
bleedingcool.com/2017/01/04/marvels-ann-coulter-vs-safe-space-terrorists-todays-captain-america/
this is the same shit they pulled on us when I was a teenager. Instead of anti-trump B.S. it was pro-muslim bs

Why ?

if it weren't for the suicide bombs that happened next i would almost think they made red skull a good guy

No, it's good to make villains who you are morally distraught in killing. It's a common practice in video game story writing. You want people to be able to relate to their motives, because it makes them far more compelling.

The problem is when you make the villain more compelling than the "heroes".

Clearly violating the NAP

You're forgetting that the VERY next page of this shows white guys putting on suicide vests and bombing malls.

Since they can't succeed they think the entire world is evil. Look up Gnosticism.

>waaah, being a criminal was hard. It's still hard but it was too.

So glad I'm getting raptured out of this hellhole.

They believe violence is justified because free speech is powerful, so the logical thing is to take it away.

Forgot link pjmedia.com/trending/2017/01/19/project-veritas-disruptj20-agitator-was-definitely-not-joking-about-throat-punching-trump-supporters/

I was there btw ask me anything

Thanks for that.

The fucking writing in this is atrocious.

does it matter? looks and talks just like every other comic made today

kek at that femlet cop

how are marvel's sales doing with this shit? does anyone have an actual numbers?

I'm Pro-Tifa

Wow. No wonder why (((marvel))) took a hit.

they got really bad and they actually released a statement saying no more political cringe

heatst.com/culture-wars/less-politics-more-superhero-stories-for-marvel-comics-in-2017/

A: Fascism = EVIL
B: Republicans = CRYPTO-FASCISTS
C: Trump = NAZI

They are sinking and rightfully so. The entire marvel universe has gone multi-culti faggotry. Fucking idiots cater to a niche market and then wonder why they lose money. They deserve it.

of course they use an asian man the most women of all the male races

this feels good

These guys were actually villains. Good guys show up and stop them and make fun of their SJW shit, believe it or not.

u = leaf

the ultimate evil has a face and it is canadian

your only identity is to be the opposite of america may you burn in hell

>Nazism forever tainted the well of nationalism

You should get hold of some insulin pens for the next battle
No cop will take a humalog pen off you but insulin can be lethal even shot into an extremity

Operate in teams - pair a 'grabber' with several 'stingers'
Your grabber lunges forward and pulls one in and the stingers bang him full of insulin
Should get some easy hard to trace kills with that method

>antifag
>think

see
it's like a fanfiction where the "illegal" mexican save the white racist woman and at the end she's all over him and magically becomes pro-illegals.

bad fanfiction quality.
i don't want to sound like a weeb , but i read a lot of mangas and i can tell you these mangas are faaaarrrr more interesting than any comics filled with SJW idiocy.
i'm reading Franken Fran at the moment just for shit and giggles.

>The Bombshells
>The Mexican Falcon

They are communist revolutionaries.

LARPers, you mean. These kids are definitely not the proletariat.

Anti-fa is short for anti-fascist and serves as a label for a group of individuals who wish eliminate the notion of free speech due to it's use in allowing individuals with conservative views to gain support via hearings and rallies in the public domain. In short, they don't want you to be able to say things they don't like and are using violence as an attempt to silence their opposition while using any retaliation they receive to misconstrue towards a victim story in an attempt to gain funding from misled crowd-sourcing.

mexican rider was a good comic though; nice writting and art
besides, they made ghost rider a female and latin in the past already
anyway, the ghost rider is a fire skeleton spirit, the host isnt that important. not that many people even know who Johnny Blaze is too. so, to say, a new person being the Ghost Rider is possible and doesnt shit on the fist (white) character. Ghost Rider is set up to be a good 'legacy' character

Captain America IS Steve Rogers
without Steve, Captain America isnt Captain America

i make the same argument about Spider-Man, Thor, and Hulk

that said, SJW crap in comics has been there for a while. it just used to be funny and not unintentional satire

wtf happened to those characters I really enjoyed Avengers Academy

they think that if there's a communist revolution they won't have to work for a living.

Can people honestly not see how fucking lame this shit is? It's like Christian rock music or something.

>I have taken a vow of chastity
>So I cheat on it by mastrubating

>Marvel actually promoting this garbage

There is a reason why I prefer Dc to this tripe.

Well, sometimes you have to defuse the redpill in order to keep the normies blue pilled. His speech is the red pill but the suicide bombing was literally like "I was just joking hehe"

They are actually falling HEAVILY. They fucked themselves over by pandering to a bunch of whiny SJWs, and now they are at risk of meeting their end for good. Good riddance too, these people deserve everything they are getting for being fucking idiots, and going maximum kike.

too real

In retrospect I should have rooted for Hydra

>someone explain to me what anti-fas actually think
they don't.