What's Sup Forums's thoughts on anime? Should it be banned?

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on anime? Should it be banned?

yes, but in moderation

>thinking you can eradicate a style of art out of existence by enacting a "ban"
Seriously, when will you prohibition cucks realize that's not how the world works?

It is the devil's work, ban it.

It would be cool if they stopped drawing 13 y/o that look like 20 y/o..I don't get why anime is so pedo...

moe shit should be banned, anime is redpilled

Nothing wrong with chinese cartoons.

No, only you.

We need more 20 y/o that looks like 13 y/o

By all means no.
anyone else hyped for the new Fate/ shows coming up?

Sup Forums is anime, Good luck banning it.

Anime causes autism

of course anime should be banned. thats just common sense.

Anime is the least of our worries

kys huenigger-lite

Ravioli ravioli don't lewd the dragon loli

Whitu piggu go homu

i really like attack on titan, redpilled as far as I'm concenred. any user got recomendations for more?

What is fate getting an anime for?
Go?
I'm a little behind but I thought there was a new fate special a few months back

No.

Also this
KEEP KANNA PURE

Thoughts on this mod?

When I was a teenager I tried to make myself look like an anime character. To get the pointy anime chin I punched the sides of my chin every day. I based my personality around anime characters, whenever someone threatened me I pretended I was using Kaioken and started screaming. I ran around with my arms behind my back thinking I was a Ninja like Naruto. When girls approached me I stuttered and blushed on purpose and pretended I didn't want them like all the anime guys do. I was a fucking retard. Jesus.

It is degenerate

Of course not.

Redpilled as fuck, especially the moeshit and pedoshit.

Mah nigga

Satania is the bestest girl

Anime causes autism
Trust me, I know

there is the fate /heavens feel movie coming up, but thats +1 year till we will see it.
fate/apocalyptica and fate /last encore( the psp game ) is soon getting aired

HomuMami is cute!

No, autism causes anime.

Anime has ruined my life. I am very anti social because of it, I rather be watching anime all day than working, or socializing.
I am objectively attractive and get hit on by girls almost daily at work, but my standards are too high so i reject them because none of them are perfect like my anime waifu.

you pronounce loli "lowly"?
what the fuck

This, to be fair even though moeshit is bad, it is the least of your problems, look at western TV shows, holy shit the narrative is disgusting.

Instead of blaming just one medium, blame all of it. People are turning towards others because the ones they know of already are trash. Make it more appealing to others and people will watch it.

>When girls aproached me
>i was a retard

Fuck i know this feel

Yeah, that's how it's pronounced.

No, but futafags and trapfags should be gassed

Depends on what you watch.
I watched Gundam War in The Pocket and it was quite redpilled.

Amen.
Also good taste in anime you got there.

Holy shit guy, and I thought I was an awkward kid.

What's wrong with that?

one punch and hero academy is pretty good

the only time i'm happy is while watching anime
please don't take away one of the few pleasures i have left in life Sup Forums

Since it is an art form, there is no reason to ban it. Individual uses of the art form is what should be banned, such as gay and pedophile shit.

You should only be allowed to watch anime if you agree to lose the rights to procreate.

I mean i watched it today,forgot to say that

Except it isn't you mong. Neither the Japanese pronunciation nor the name in the book 'Lolita' that the word comes from are pronounced anything like "lowly".

hail Satania!

This

I think the moe posters are all traps. Because they are everywhere, especially in places you would go to avoid them.

It's a meme

it should be banned

should be

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with anime, lads. Any cunt who tries to tell you otherwise needs to be glassed.

Don't call your degeneration redpilled, weeaboo.

>he browses 4chinz or any other imageboard
>does not watch anime

>What's Sup Forums's thoughts on anime?
I think that Raphi is the best girl and that Shitania needs to fuck off

>Should it be banned?
why? if you think it's degenerate get some self-control and stop begging the government to control your life for you

They are just cucks and worse than furries.
We have a lot of them here in Germanistan.
Just nuke us.

I think your people should return to their glorious axis days. You chinks were what I want my country to be. Proud and strong. You were the problem that stopped all the commies from moving on to the rest of the world and you were a drop of water in the ocean compared to them. But you were strong. You respected your country...what happened to you?

baka desu

Post canon couples

give me good anime suggestion pol

These are men that you walk amongst?

lol like that would be an obstacle

>It's the portuguese Raphiel fag again
Great. Now were is the pope?

I wanna fuck Kanna's tiny dragon ass

>pol

Yu Yu Hakusho is redpilled. Only instance where the dub is better.

Nah. I just verbally abuse them till i get banned from the animeboard.

Yes, but only moeshit.