Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise of civilizations

>Ancient stone carvings confirm how comet struck Earth in 10,950BC, sparking the rise of civilizations
>telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/04/21/ancient-stone-carvings-confirm-comet-struck-earth-10950bc-wiping/
How our history came to be is fascinating. It has been written by the winners of war. Recent history requires political correctiness, which is the opposite of what is required.
We must demand raw history and more research like this article. We can't let them suppress information and continue to misguide us.
The Edinburgh School of Engineering computer program corroborates Graeme Hancock's theory about Gobekli Tepe being an astronomical observatory. This is pretty big news in itself, but the confirmation that humanity recorded the devastating comet which hit earth 13,000 years age is huge.
>"Researchers believe the images were intended as a record of the cataclysmic event, and that a further carving showing a headless man may indicate human disaster and extensive loss of life."
>"Symbolism on the pillars also indicates that the long-term changes in Earth’s rotational axis was recorded at this time using an early form of writing, and that Gobekli Tepe was an observatory for meteors and comets."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rWQPgIlXHlk
sacredgeometryinternational.com/
grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

THANK YOU BASED COMET

Of course the guy mentions that one dude who is full of shit instead of Randall Carlson who has actually be putting together evidence for this theory for a few decades. Why does Randall Carlson never get the credit he deserves?

youtu.be/rWQPgIlXHlk

Oohhh thanks for sharing this

this isn't even science, this is below even pop-science. This falls into the category of "faith" that todays atheists would use to fill in their "notgod of the gaps".

Nah, there is a lot of evidence and the younger dryas impact theory is gaining acceptance. Within 10 years it will most likely be considered consensus, the geological evidence is too strong. I remember in the late '80s/early '90's the asteroid impact theory for the dino extinction of 65mya was in a very similar position. It only became consensus around '90-'95 or so.

Appreciate the insight here user

>Why does Randall Carlson never get the credit he deserves?

Because no one wants to accidentally piss him off.

Fresh OC just for you, baka.

He is a big guy.

Randall is in fact, cooler than Graham.

>1 incomplete stone tablet
>evidence of global catastrophe that literally caused white people to rape the entire world

lmfaooo

Asteroid impact killing dinos 65mya is called "The Alvarez Hypothesis" and it was first proposed in 1980. What seems to be common knowledge that has always been the only theory is actually pretty damn young. Bill Bryson's "A Short History of Nearly Everything" is a good synopsis of how we have come to know what we know, and it's a really fun read. I learned a bit from that and from the fact that I am in my mid 30's and have been a nerd since I learned to read.

Have you read any of his books? I have only watched his videos and listened to his interviews. It would be great to get a recommendation on where to start reading his books.

It looks like he may not have written very many. I can only find one he authored about the internet in '96.

im wondering what fucking galaxy this website came from

This is Randall's website. It contains a great deal of information and resources. sacredgeometryinternational.com/

>the current year, still believing in the (((space))) jew and (((dinosaurs)))
gonna be a lot of fedora tipping in this thread

Having a consensus on something is the exact opposite of science. Either you can prove it or it's just generally agreed upon. It's disingenuous.

Checked and appreciated

Nah, I disagree. Especially when you are talking about complex theories that cannot be confirmed with simple lab experimentation. It is about interpreting a mountain of evidence, not measuring the elasticity of a string or how fast a ball bearing drops.

Masons faked most, if not all "ancient" ruins. We have been here for less than 2000 years. How can the stars hold their positions over thousands of years? It's a projection. We are in a terrarium made to resemble Earth.

WOW TALK ABOUT JUNK SCIENCE! A RADICAL CONCLUSION BASED ON SUBJECTIVE INTERPRETATION OF SYMBOLS, ALONG WITH THE PREDICTION OF A DATE BASED ON A COMPUTER MODEL BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION MADE ABOUT THOSE SYMBOLS!

ID BELIEVE THE FAILED GLOBAL WARMING COMPUTER MODELS BEFORE ID BUY INTO THIS PILE OF STEAMY DUMP-NUGGETS!

I EVEN QUESTION THE PROVENANCE AND VALIDITY OF GOBEKLI TEPE ITSELF - ANYONE LOOK INTO THIS SITE? LOOKS LIKE A BUNCH OF MOCKED-UP PILLARS PLACED WITHIN WHAT WAS A BYZANTINE-ERA RUINS - VERY SUSPICIOUS!

go back to church, nobody wants you here.

>An /x/ fringe tries to call 99.5% of humankind "fedora tippers" for believing in normal science

That's not how the meme works, not at all.

wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaatttt

Yeah the article does seem to be based on pretty flimsy evidence. But I didn't read it so they might have solid reasons to interpret the art in such a way. Did you read the article?

It is the Creation Museum Education System at work.

Daily reminder that this is one of the oldest known stone carvings in the world.

When will they stop doing butt stuff? That is where poop comes from.

That's my fetish

They rebuilt the ruins of Stonehenge you dingus

good video

I always thought there was something gay about swastikas.

>Oy vey, remember the meteorite
>muh 6 trillion reptiles

Graham thinks he's cooler, Randal doesn't give a fuck about appearing smart and just says what he knows. I don't hate Graham but Randal is the guy I'd want to have a long conversation with over drinks.

>Gay nazis created civilization

This is Sup Forums dude, tell us something we don't know.

What if some 12 year old was just fucking around while bored in 10,000 bc and now his graffiti is "confirmed ancient history."

>I'd want to have a long conversation with over drinks.
Fag

Google gobeli tepke. It's a huge compound. Burried on purpose with small rocks and soil some 12000 years ago. Bigger than just some grafiti or one stone block

Some dude wrote a PHD saying the pyramids were built in 5,000 BCE therefore they were built in 5,000 BCE and anyone who finds otherwise is a retard and deserves to be banned from the site and mocked!!

grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
THIS IS IT LADS
HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS

>not engaging smart motherfuckers in conversation and learning shit utilizing the ancient social lubricant of alcohol
What are you, a woman?

>believing what some shitposter posted on a cave wall 11,000 years ago

In 11,000 years if a scientist found a harddrive with a backed up version of all of your posts on Sup Forums what would he think?

Wait uh
Sorry I'm tired
Some PHD wrote a thesis**

He'd throw it out and continue on with the theory that we were hunter gatherers who just invented fire.

Your harddrive won't work in ten years, in 10,000 it'll just be a few flecks of metallic dust. Only stone lasts the ages. Makes you think what could have once been.

>muslims worship meteorit and claim its from god
>article confirms that a comet//meteorite sparked civilization
>motherland of civilization as we know it is the greater middle east

rly fires those neurons tbqh

Wrong my harddrive was sealed in a cryogenic vault.

>sparking the rise of civilizations
Nigger are you fucking serious? What is more likely, a comet sparked the rise of civilizations, or that primitive civilization already existed but was reset by a natural disaster like a comet?

Whoa nice connection

>greentexting a link

babby's first thread?

Where does jewish lizards from mars fit in?

>not engaging motherfuckers shit, the ancient lubricant.

Ok buddy.

>people doing gay butt stuff influenced the swastika and in part, humanity.

Hmm.

The vault will be metallic dust one day too. If you want to make something that will be viewed that far into the future, find a granite rock-face somewhere high up and carve two inches deep into it, barring sedimentation it will likely still be there tens of thousands of years into the future.
Future civilizations will wonder about Mt. Rushmore if we collapse, with busy scientists trying to figure out how exactly what period of history King Washington and the others fit in. There'll probably be people living here far off into the future who'll claim them as their ancestors, and "we wuz kangz" will never die as a meme.

What are you, gay? Gross

>the research has found
>researchers belive
>intelectuals have concluded

Wrong, the cryogenic vault was stored in a cryogenic vault.

By the way you are retarded for ignoring the point of the original post, im just having fun with your retardation.

It would be an absolutely massive global cataclysm

You just double the amount of time it takes for your HD to become dust.
And I'm ignoring your original point because it was stupid, nobody is going to find anything 11,000 years from now that isn't carved into stone. If you want to take the time to carve a shitpost into a cliff-face then sure, it'll last the ages too and will baffle future archaeologists like you suggest.

>being retarded

Ok

Thought that was common place
I have a few

>It is about interpreting a mountain of evidence,

Which falls into the category of educated guesswork and opinion. That's not science. Regarding your complex theories, break them down into simpler components that can be proven through experimentation. If you can't repeat the experiment and reproduce the results, you're not doing science. If you're trying to get everybody to believe in the results you can't reproduce, you're doing religion.

it's a geologist conspiracy against him

t. geologist

SENT BY THE ALMIGHTY KEK ABOVE

What's wrong with religion?

WE

I'm sorry you had such a retarded point that you have absolutely no defense for it.

Look at this faggot pretending he has a clue about how science works.

WUZ

>tfw Earth is billions years old
>tfw meteorite impacts were common
>tfw a meteorite caused global shitstorm only a few thousands years ago

My hard drive has been kicking it for over 15 years with absolutely 0 bad sectors.

Explain that, athiest.

You just know it's an actual spaceship. Not ready for disclosure so make it a comet.

They were who had humanity in its grips and the meteorite cracked Gibraltar and destroyed the Proto Talmudic Atlantians

But they are still here??

Is it cause they was doomed by a deity to never leave earth so the fuck it up for us as well?

Also
>motherland of civilization gets so fixated upon a fairytale, everyone else have no trouble advancing ahead of them

Nothing but it isn't science.

>how old is this rock pinhead?

EXPLAIN!

EXPLAAAAAIIIINN!!!!!!!!

FUCKING ATHIEST CANNAE SPLAIN NUFFIN!

>Ancient Aryans live in individual civilizations -- not too dispersed but not all grouped together
>Comet hits triggering mini ice age so they disperse looking for good ground and resources
>Encounter uncivilized idol worshipers throughout most of the world
>Educate them. Give them civilization and culture. Make them successful.
>Can't force them to have morals so they use the gifts you gave them as weapons against you
>Conquer your land
>Enslave your women
>Kill your children

thanks Jews

ATHIESTS BIFO GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!

ASS EATERS N SHIEET

>church
>because christians are the only ones who consider the earth was created much later

kys mohammed

You realize that the earth is clearly curving away from the camera, right?

You also realize that much, MUCH more would be visible in this shot if the Earth was actually flat?

Please tell me you guys just LARP this shit for fun giggles.

The scatstika

WE WAZNT KINGZ?!

>whats wrong with science?
>nothing but its not religion
now finally stop dividing both and start unifying into theory of everything, thanks

pls keep going with such threads, they are much needed. this flood of loldittors needs to notice that hanckoc's and randal's work is about reasons why this fucked up jewed civilisation is still in shithole