Trump greets Egyptian-American woman after working behind the scenes to free her

Trump saves Egyptian-American cutie from prison after Obama let her sit there for 3 years

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/21/donald-trump-greets-aya-hijazi-egyptian-american-w/

Other urls found in this thread:

madamasr.com/en/2016/03/24/opinion/u/the-curious-case-against-aya-hegazy-and-the-belady-foundation/
youtube.com/watch?v=0qo0WTXMH8U
twitter.com/correctthemedia/status/855512288769576960
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You can tell she wants to get porked by the Don.

>egyptian

WE

Funny how this gets barely any news coverage.

I think I'll just immigrate my dick straight into her and ain't no wall going to stop me user.

>let them know they are royal
yes, surely this will stop them from robbing/murder

Did those hands grab her egyptian pussy ???

CUTE

Um.. guys...

>CAIRO — After three years in detention, the Egyptian-American aid worker Aya Hijazi was cleared of child abuse and human trafficking charges in Cairo on Sunday, abruptly ending a high-profile case that had become an international symbol of Egypt’s harsh crackdown on aid groups.

/htg/ shit storm incoming

So how did this happen anyway? What was the trade?

P I Z Z A G A T E

She absolutely involved with the trafficking just like Silsby dindu nuthin

>He pressured Sisi to free her
Why is she so important to the point of scaring another country?

So did she actually have ties to the Muslim Brotherhood?

>Founders of the foundation, Aya Hegazy and her husband Mohamed Hassanein, were arrested in May 2014 after the police raided the premises and closed down the NGO for being “established without a licence”, after a complaint was filed by an individual, accusing the foundation of kidnapping his son.

they up to shady shit. I believe user dad and kidnapp son before I believe this lady

EGYPTIAN?

SHE'S NOT EVEN BLACK!

>She's pretty cute

It makes a good headline, maybe gains an approval point or two. Could be as simple as that.

the rabbit hole goes deeper and deeper

Wasn't that his spooked position after being threatened by Obama and friends prior to their meeting?

>Ms. Hijazi, who has dual Egyptian and American citizenship and is a graduate of George Mason University in Virginia

maybe CIA ties

He's a hero. A legend.

>/ss/ 4P

Why is she wearing pants? How disrespectful. She's asking for it because of what she was wearing.

Trump was just bros with Sisi and accomplished something from just that that Obama tried doing for 3 whole years.

Remember when John Podesta, Bill Clinton & the gang personally picked up these 2 traffickers in 2009?

So is she a child abuser or what?

why is the nigger bust still on the table?? pol said he had replaced it with one of churchhill

You have to use your own judgment.
>At the time, she worked at the Beladi Foundation, a nonprofit that she founded to care for street children in Cairo.

they always set up these foundations which are usually taking part in the trafficking.

She doesn't even look Egyptian WTF?
I would've assumed she's a Hispanic Mestizo Mexican burrito.

Never seen an Arab before?

She was built for the BTC

Also, Trump can you stop doing this? It looks creepy to viewers.

>third world
>they kidnapped my son
It's likely he was abusing the kid like the islamic pedophile he is, and to avoid suspicion he made some shit up to shift blame.

All my life I've been seeing Arabs son.
She looks like a burrito.
Real Arab women look more Caucasoid.

I wish I had that 4 panel shop from when Obama and Trump met and Obama said "watch this" or something and his head turned into the nigger bust and Trump looked away. Anyone have it?

pedophile helping pedophile. actually Trump had nothing to do with this. lady and her husband were found not guilty weeks ago. Trump just taking credit for it like he does everything.

such a fucking loon. Of course, pedophiles do stick together. Just ask Epstein

>egypt
>mediterranean
>spain
>mediterranean
>hispanics
>spanish rapebabbies
this is why

Something isn't right with her, her husband, and their organization. They were taking those kids to protests and other weird shit. I looked on their Facebook (belody, belodi, something like that) from 2014 and some of the pics were odd. One had her husband sitting with a boy about ten hugging him and holding the kids hands together in a tight grip. The kids hands were balled into fists and he looked like he wanted nothing more than escape. Other boys in the pic were embracing in a way that wasn't brotherly.

Blow me

Sorry, but I don't take Brazilian opinions seriously.

*Belady is the name.

Is it a code that means "I don't want to do this but (((they))) are forcing my hand"?

>Egyptian

Why is she white?

She has to go back.

So Trump's gov is all but confirmed on the same side as (((them))).

VAGINA
A
G
I
N
A

He's focusing his his ki. Trump has massive ki that has to be constantly suppressed.

Notice his thumbs are not pointing upwards like in the mason shit. He's either from some more obscure lodge or he just taunts them or thinks it looks cool, I dunno.

And yes details matter for these signals. Ronaldinho above is signaling.

Because she isn't black enough. It doesn't fit the WE WUZ narrative.

Stop trying to destabilize you fat pieces of shit

that pic indicates they can build bretty gud walls, so maybe don't be so eagre to judge

Interesting article:
madamasr.com/en/2016/03/24/opinion/u/the-curious-case-against-aya-hegazy-and-the-belady-foundation/

what the fug dude
that's just his "I'm president now" hand gesture

Egypt is a very diverse place, skin gets paler the more you go up to the mediterranean

Trump's ki (energy) is fine. He doesn't have to do that awkward evil mastermind hand positioning.

Guarantee it is him mocking the Masonic order. Basically Trumps way of signaling to an in group that he is onto them.

How do they stop people from throwing shit over the walls?
Do they have sharpshooters on watch 24/7?

That nigger bust will never leave the oval office because nobody would be able to take it out without the media going crazy.

fpbp
So true, she is like "sir, if you want me to blow you up you just have to ask"
Women are something else

>he doesn't want to chill in his balcony jacuzzi with a 6/10 pardinha gently giving his balls a tongue massage while he watches all the poorfag shitskins kill eachother for an ounce of crack
Poor amerigordo

I'm telling you she doesn't look Egyptian. She's lying. She's probably from Mexico on assignment in Egypt.

wtf I love Trump now

link to original vid mentioned in pic

Obama put his hands the same way. Every aspect of a President is coached and molded down to their mannerisms

having to put up with the smell wouldn't be worth it

can he do it for Saudi, Qatari, Turkish prisoners?
of course no

She's probably a key witness in something big.

At least the CIA isn't doing nothing.

I'm convinced.

Search her name, but trust me is not even mediocre

fuck drumpf

Any info on what sorts of incidents happen prior to these hand gestures? Maybe they're connected.

Its so the illuminati know he is theirguy

Nice.

WUZ

Trump freed her while Obama let her rot for three years, so...

It's fear. If you're rich, nothing you do has consequences, not even arson, if you catch my drift

youtube.com/watch?v=0qo0WTXMH8U

When I see these videos I still can't believe we fucking won. It always takes a second to register that I'm not dreaming.

They aren't connected. This is just a stance they teach in public speaking. Speech writes also council their clients to use this. It makes the speaker feel 'grounded' and helps you relax. Nothing more. Lots of random nobody managers and business leaders do this too.

t. shlomo

Does any one care to know what the charges were against her?
>KIDNAPPING
>HUMAN TRAFFICKING
>CHILD RAPE

This is starting to sound like a familiar story.
>"Pita-gate"

SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE!
SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE!
SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE!

>He also credited the Obama administration for calling publicly last fall for Ms. Hijazi’s release, which may have resulted in her case being reassigned to a new Egyptian judge who was considered more independent.

Typical drumshits taking credit

Obama set the wheels in motion

Eh.

haha yep. Trump is a pedophile too. Don't forget he was in Epstein's little black book. Two pedophiles running for office and we got Trump. Wew guys what a time to be alive.

Michael Jordan?

lol

>niggers and beaners become the majority in the usa
>it becomes a fuedal monarchy full of KANGZ and KWEENZ

What if the foundation was the real thing?

She is a fucking drug dealer!

ITS POWER POSTURING YOU RETARDS

Sessions is going ham on child abusers. Just to remind.

Maybe this woman really will be used as evidence.