/brg/ Boston rally general : Boston free party Edition

/brg/ - Boston Rally General

On May 13th, a free speech/pro-Trump rally will be held in the Boston Common on 139 Tremont St.

Libertarians, conservatives, classical liberals, or anyone else who supports Trump [spoiler] or just hates leftists [/spoiler] are encouraged to attend.

Bring stickman basics at LEAST. Boston is saturated with Antifa. Expect a shitload to be there. They WILL be violent.

----------------FAQ:

>Whats the point of this rally?
To show that there are Trump supporters in Boston. Also something to do over the weekend.

>Don't you know you'll get shit on by Antifa?
Thats why we need stickmen there. Bring helmets and goggles, respirators, etc.

>Trump is a Jew.
Doesn't matter. You don't need to support him 100% to attend this rally.

----------------DO's and DONT's:

DO NOT: Bring firearms or knifes, or bats.

DO NOT: Come to this event if you're a skinhead or plan to act like one. If you are a skinhead, dress like a normie, but assist during skirmishes.

DO NOT: Come planning to instigate violence. Any fights must be strictly defensive or after Antifa have thrown smoke into crowd etc. etc.

DO NOT: Let Antifa beat the shit out of you because muh media coverage.

DO: Bring heavyweight flag poles, weighted gloves, pepper spray.

DO: Helmets, shin guards, goggles, respirators, and other body armor.

Other urls found in this thread:

faceberg.jew/events/228262307650754/?ti=cl
youtube.com/watch?v=h4-gvBCVYM4
youtube.com/watch?v=j1i8dwwrE-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2W9fxdibY
youtube.com/watch?v=bGGjP7AJ-vw
plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/#9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm
thegoldwater.com/news/2407-Boston-Free-Speech-Rally-MaY-13th-EDITION
united-states-flag.com/coonepipo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw you're designing your own Stickman shield.
Also NO weighted gloves, illegal in MA

I'll be there, the liberal menaces of boston must be dealt with.

If permitbro's out there, please keep us updated on that front as new info comes to you, many thanks and God bless.

Man, I wish I could be there to bash some heads in...

Boston Massachusetts?

Right near frog pond. Nice.

Saved.

I would go if I could, but I'm currently in a college in NH without a car. And the finals are coming up, so I have a lot of work to do. Give em hell!

>Whats the point of this rally?
To do some real life shitposting and hope there is some violence.

Don't fucking pretend it's for ANYTHING ELSE.

reminder.

you will lose.

What if it isn't?

reminder:
pic related

Are Boston police as corrupt and inept as Berkeley police? This will determine the outcome, if a fight breaks out to begin with.

I live near Philly and I know I'll never see AntiFa be allowed to chimp out like they do on the West Coast, in fact I can't remember the last large scale "riot" in Philadelphia, despite being majority nig. Go figure.

>nazis
>innocent

am I supposed to laugh?

Boston beat cops are by and large right-leaning but are surrounded by liberal politicians and commie college students. They welcome any opportunity to shut down a chimp-out.

I'm leaving Boston literally the day before.

Are NH anons allowed? Might have to assemble some granite goys to head south!

>waah, everyone who doesn't think like me is a Nazi!
Do you faggots have the slightest idea what a self-fulfilling prophesy is? Keep crying wolf, you sniveling little cunt.

Hey I'm from NH too! coolio!

You anywhere near concord or in a shithole like Manchester or Nashua?

*yawn*

Greetings. I will push notify this to millions of Trump supporters on a certain relevant FB page once I see more informative posters show up.

I suggest that those who are planning to participate quickly review the anarchists cookbook for safe measure, just in case things get REALLY ugly

>(((brg)))

I will not give out my exact location due to security concerns. I already stated that I go to a college. sorry.

I guarantee you if you showed up to this free speech rally shouting White Nationalist stuff they would all swarm you like "not cool bro" and shut you down, possibly assault you.

Your help is very much appreciated.

I'll be there. Coming from Connecticut.

No problem. If it's Plymouth State, the campus is absolutely beautiful.

Thats why you don't let them swarm you.

-FORM "DOXING CREWS"

-HAVE PEOPLE DOCUMENT EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE

-HIGH QUALITY CAMERAS

-4K VIDEO

-DEMASK THEM WHEN ATTACKED

-COLLECT ALL EVIDENCE (SMOKE BOMBS USED ETC.)

I'll take the bus to boston with a couple buddies

Yea lets say Plymouth state, because its in the proximity and I have a friend who sometimes drives over to visit me and my buddies at the dorms.

This.
Get belt-clip cases for smartphones, clip them to the front of your waist and let the video record, capture unmasked faces as you batter pinko skulls.

good idea

I love that idea. That way we can really provide our evidence to counter what will surely be liberal biased media reports.

faceberg.jew/events/228262307650754/?ti=cl

Maine will be there.

Has anyone else seen Boston antifa's youtube channel?

Its Hilarious they are the least intimidating people ive ever seen

plus they also think they won the battle of Berkeley

Try not to blow the planning open it to the media prior to the event. that will just make everything way more difficult. Not impossible, but really difficult.

Jesus Christ you Moorish nigger, you just have to walk outside and punch a random portugese and you will hit a commie. Your country is full of them

Be man and just fuck commies up who are near you

As long as people will be there i will too

Actually scratch that to some extent. as long as it doesn't show up on the major news networks prior to the event, we should be safe.

REMEMBER:

Someone record / take pictures so later on we can use weponized autism to bring some antifa to justice.

Shoot in the highest resolution possible. Take pics before, during and after action. Antifa usually dresses casual, then changes into black block outfit. Also anyone with a gopro should bring it.

Report all uploaded shit here.

Any other CT polacks gonna be in attendance? Thinking about making the drive.

desu I want to FUGG Quinn

youtube.com/watch?v=h4-gvBCVYM4

Actually scratch my entire goddamn statement it was stupid. Forget I said it in the first place

this is who we are gonna be dealing with, gentleman

youtube.com/watch?v=j1i8dwwrE-8

Nice. Whereabouts in CT? I'm contemplating going up.

>plus they also think they won the battle of Berkeley

I know Mexicans that think Mexico won the Mexican American war

People never own up to shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2W9fxdibY
youtube.com/watch?v=bGGjP7AJ-vw
Like how un-intimidating and stupid can you be?

Yes but the hypocrisy of calling it a "Free Speech Rally" when no White Nationalists are allowed to voice an opinion...

I really think /HWNDU/ started the era of Sup Forums activism
The memewars went from the webs to the streets and I love it

Hey, I'm not in the US. How can I help? I desperately want to fuck with communists and I hate ANTIFA and their communist SJW jerk-circle more than anything else.

Wish we had our own version of ANTIFA. Need proper planning, structuring, logistics and tactics so that we are 100% sure that we won't get sholomo'd during these events. Right now, you goys got the upper-hand cause these retards refuse to even have a leadership structure set up cause "muh command oppression". Let's hope they stay dumb enough and keep it that way. No leadership means no long-term organization, no organization means you'll have an easy time breaking their lines and getting them to rout. Our side understands the need for leadership and would probably be willing to have some field chain of command set up.

send me $36 bucks for a bus ticket

Antifafa may really be a formidable opponent in Boston. be prepared just in case we have to start using euromaiden-style tactics. (barricades, shields, gas masks, etc.)

>illegal in MA
A shorter list is what isn't illegal in MA.

>Free speech
natch

This rally is about fighting back against those who want to silence free speech not about spreading white nationalist ideas

If you want a rally to spread white nationalist ideas we're not saying you cant we're saying make your own rally if you want but only like 5 people will show up

you realize that's a troll, right?

a comprehensive list of everything illegal in MA
>fun

reddit civil war 3: boston shodown
who will win this time? /r/the_cuckold or anarchist isis wannabes

someone take the measures to put this thread up again if it goes down. Just in case. too much effort has been put in for it all to be lost now.

anyway, this shit is fucking retarded and I will not have it in my city.

come find me in the garden (not the common) if you want to smoke a J

Someone make an /r/the_cuckhold post about the rally

WE NEED TO BOMB THE COMS!

i dont know, they are that stupid

>/brg/ Boston rally general : Boston free party Edition
yea but let them detonate the first one. That will make us look better

Retard detected.

The "Cultural Marxists" were based.

Against post-modern relativism:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/postmodernism/#9

Against Miley Cyrus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

Even called out the jew:

marxists.org/reference/archive/adorno/1944/culture-industry.htm

Read a fuckin book m8.

We have an initial rally point setup (may be subject to change if discovered by the enemy)

Are reinforced gloves legal? Not as effective but they're something

Look for me I'll be wearing the faded blue jeans. My name is David. Just ask around.

Depending on the weather their may or may not be a large amount of people there.

Bump

How big of a turnout are we expecting here? It wont make a dent if only a few people come. we really need to put this event out there into the open so people can learn about it and join our numbers.

just meet in the public garden to smoke weed with me. we can solve all the world's problems and go for a beer later

t. well-adjusted young man who has no interest in conflating "free speech" with "donald trump worship"

We have some news coverage.

>thegoldwater.com/news/2407-Boston-Free-Speech-Rally-MaY-13th-EDITION

bump

start shilling the rally in trump general

otherwise all of this planning will have been for nothing.

Excellent!

If someone does this:
and this:
it would swell our ranks tremendously.

we need to tweet at Gavin and some other people

he can send some proud boys to the rally

Now we just need to keep adding fuel to the fire, and this whole event will become huge.

there's still a patriotic joint-passing ceremony in the far superior public gardens, to commemorate the recent legalization of cannabis in MA

won't it be funny if all the angry trannies show up with weapons and ski masks, only to find a few dudes puff-puff-passing a few hundred yards away

Full pol and the_dildo are also aware of this. 8pol mods deleted thread for some reason.

If anyone here has the resources, it would be much appreciated if you started cranking out posters.

Since they will be high, wont a bunch of dudes showing up in ski masks and armor chanting various things they cant understand while stoned freak the FUCK out of them? think of how funny that would be.

Is there a Dickbook event for this? Would help for normie outreach.

Also is it legal in Taxachusetts to wear a mask in public

See

Though at the same time I think the Boston commons would be a more significant site for this protest to take place.

I'm pretty sure it is. Not certain though. It would certainly raise a few eyebrows.

Anyone have any recommended flag poles that would double as a good weapon?

>that graphic design
Dude that makes me want to join ISIS

BUMP

sam lives in mass TWEET AT HIM TO COME

Has anyone jumped on this yet?

united-states-flag.com/coonepipo.html

>sam lives in mass
Well bend me over can call me a trap.
There are already 2 posts on the-donald, word's getting out.

oh boy this is really starting to get good!

LOVE IT!