youtube.com/watch?v=fMLmA4lnxXo
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9m2yReECak
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ajRErIOsc
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZWokQR0G4
youtube.com/watch?v=AIQzVMxLfmw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwgnOsve_oA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me too and if we don't watch out, the jews and neocons will go after Assad aswell

Go back to Libya and miss him there

he was pretty based desu

Cant go to Libya because it's fucking war torn and ruined because the west killed him and gave arms to the 'rebels'.

Rip

Him and saddam hussein were /our guys/

:(

Never trust a Yank. Their country was borne from treason and blood.

No bait, can someone give me a quick rundown on Ghadaffi and Sadam Hussein's regimes? I doubt wikipedia is going to be objective enough

youtu.be/i8mzov6KZ70
I hate Russell Brand but this is the only youtube clip I can find of the specific bit of this film.
I highly recommend Hypernormalisation and Bitter Lake by Adam Curtis, they're very good introductory 'redpill' material

thanks, i'll give it a go. Dunno how I'm going to stand Russell fucking Brand's cunt voice though

youtube.com/watch?v=OjbrZGNDA7A

he was truly one of the most redpilled

imagine the secrets he knew

He was a Hero.
Also, he's one of the most Alpha human being I've ever seen.

tl;dr are you just meme-ing or were Ghaddafi and Hussein /ourguys/ after all and why ? Resistance to the USA ''freedom'' regime?

I miss him too! He was an absolute madman. He could have revolutionized the middle east if only we came to terms with some of the shit we had done on behalf of the ZOG.

his stuff is available on iPlayer, a bit long but full of good information which you can share with people without being called a racist or conspiracy theorist as it's all irrefutable and with easy to access evidence

Hussein was more of a wildcard but Gaddafi was truly one of /ourguys/

I've been brought up with the fact they were merciless tyrants and never really questioned it, but i'm at the stage where I do my oun research before jumping to conclusions what's what. Thanks for helping out

own* ffs

correct me if i'm mistaken but wasn't Gadaffi the only thing stopping the waves of shitskins flooding europe? He made a reference to it before he died i believe

Yeah the EU paid him a few billion every year to stop wave of migrants arriving in Europe, he also said that without him europe would "turn black with africans"

"There are millions of blacks who could come to the Mediterranean to cross to France and Italy, and Libya plays a role in security in the Mediterranean"
- Gaddafi aka /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=VZZvPlGCt_8

>1 post by ID
>happenings in other threads that need autism
>slide thread
Sage

fucck, that's the one. cheers bro

Some impressive infrastructure projects were going down before his removal, the place is just a bombed out desert now.

>Mudshit dictators know the only way to rule their savage masses is with an iron fist.
>western populations mistake savage hordes as little puppies being oppressed
>use this as an excuse for military intervention to topple dictators (and get oil n' shit as bonus)
>power gap in savage land is filled with armed savages supplied by western powers
>war torn shit holes remain war torn shitholes but are now even less stable
>savages flee their lands and invade the west

Has an middle eastern dictator literally done anything wrong?

This is the face of betrayal. Hafez al-Assad, the Shah of Iran, Saddam Hussein, Gaddafi and now Bashar al-Assad have all learnt the hard way not to trust the Americans as allies. The United States serve only the interests of Israel and Saudi Arabia when it comes to the Middle East.

youtube.com/watch?v=XorKTwkFPDU

Me too. He was a great communist leader.

That stoped being communism the day Gaddafi took charge.

It was a stylecracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=6rk_YPBpwQs

A true legend.
o7

Can someone give me the gestalt on Gaddhafi and Saddam?

I can't help but feel i'm really being meme'd right now

They both stopped selling oil for US dollars and started accepting other currencies.
Within months they were dead.

Me too. He told it like it was, he knew the nigger hordes of africa would ruin europe, he warned us, he said he would help us. In return we toppled him so the trucks of peace can run freen in our cities.

watch the video: theres nothing about Sadam, tho

This makes no sense.

Global oil trade is a small fraction of what's traded in USD.

It's not the Petro Currency. It's THEE Currency.

Killing him is the reason the the refugee crisis now. If only he didn't want to switch Libya and eventually the whole Africa to a gold standard. Being an actual reasonable and effective leader rather than a puppet got him killed by Israel and US. The same is now happening to Assad. It's amazing people are stupid enough to believe he and Assad are some maniac tyrants rather than being able to see the maniac tyrants are the ones reponsible for eliminating them and making this world a terrible place.

its not about the amount - its about the commodity.
Oil runs societies and economies. Control oil and you control the country. Control the currency oil is traded in and you have effetively invaded the nation without soldiers or tanks.

These days nations are abandoning the USD openly, so the west will push for WW3

Gaddafi was an insane creep, but he was totally right about how toppling him would open the flood gates protecting Europe from Africa. His being so completely correct says to me that the Western officials did it all on purpose. They want an endless supply of cheap labor

1. Gaddafi's government made sure all Libyan investment like oiLibya were all within Africa.

2. Gaddafi Nationalized oil in Libya, mean, the government had control over the resources, sold it and used the money to provide services to the country. With nationalized resources, Libyans didn't have to pay taxes, received free health care, free education from birth to PHD or as far as you wish, free housing for the poor and subsidies on things like food etc. The only people who worked in Libya were Chines, Tchadians, sudanese, and other African Immigrants.

3. Libya was one of the free countries in the world that did not have any form of debts whatsoever. Libya had more money than it's population could use and had billions stores a way around the world. All the money Libya stored in Europe has been squandered by European governments.

4. During Gaddafi's lifetime, AU functions were fully funded by Libya, accommodation for leaders, transportations, and day to day activities at the AU headquarters, now that is being done by European Union. As the saying goes "He who pays the piper calls the tune"

5. Gaddafi spent millions and millions helping Mali and niger with high level irrigation in the deserts so people can be self sustained.Paid full and never expected anything back.

6. Gaddafi initiated a high level talks into starting an African Development Bank where African governments would go and borrow money at low rates for developments of things like infrastructure, academic institutions, medical institutions, research institutions among other things. This would have saved Africa from IMF and their predatory lending habits of structural adjustment programs which are notorious in keeping countries in porvety while they take ownership of your natural resources.

>Qaddafi actually said what was going to happen to migrants

Holy shit that nigga was over 48 flavors of prophecy

When he says that America one day may come to hang one of them, the Arab Leaders laught. Now from this meeting there are only a few of them in power, Assad fighting its civil war, Iraq a new insurgence and such. He did warned them.

And your almost president Hilary Clinton laughed maniacally on camera about his death like some depraved sociopath. Unfortunately he was not an insane creep but your government and Israel are the true insane creeps. You've been brainwashed. You probably think Assad would randomly gas children for no reason other than because he is some obtuse cartoon villian and such simple things are easy for dumb Americans to comprehend to try and justify eliminating him. You're brainwashed.

Ultimately the kings of the earth do the will of God. Nothing happens without his permission.

He will not let the guilty get away.

I think Putin became official ebil dictator when he abolished that colonial Production Sharing Agreement from 90's by which foreign companies could basically exploit resources and pay 5% of it's price back to government.

They never mention it of course.

youtube.com/watch?v=31iMMfhFakQ
here maybe that'll cheer you up a little bit

We all do.

And 2 days after the invasion English Oil companies were there signing contracts
No blame for the UK right limey?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Q3_e0s0NJo

wasn't that yeltsin

Yup he was in the process of doing just that and potentially helping out Africa with his plans. Deep state and puppets like Obama fucked all that up though.

He had a few good tunes back in the day, but I never liked his more commercial stuff.

Did he die or something?

I'm not English but they're at fault as well. Pretty much the whole of Europe and UK are bitches and will blindly do whatever US and Israel wants.

He was right, you kmow..
youtube.com/watch?v=W6syr1tjbgA

Just because someone is an insane creep doesnt mean they're not right or justified. I do not at all support our actions to remove Gaddafi. Eat shit you precious faggot.

Keep up the good fight!

Yeltsin signed it in 1995. Putin altered the rules a little in 2004 and as a result out of 262 foreign projects 260 were closed.

He was only an "insane creep" because that's how the west painted him, he used it to his advantage so he could promote his 3rd way political theory, and wanted to be viewed as a revolutionary like Che and Castro.

Gaddafi speech in 08:
youtube.com/watch?v=fMLmA4lnxXo

Europe will turn black:
youtube.com/watch?v=NLflLdIJeMw

Hypernormalisation (3 hours):
youtube.com/watch?v=f9m2yReECak

Extra interesting stuff

Mossad assassinating Hamas leader in Dubai:
youtube.com/watch?v=s8ajRErIOsc

Mossad assassinating Iranian scientists(pt. 1,2,3):
youtube.com/watch?v=TBZWokQR0G4
youtube.com/watch?v=AIQzVMxLfmw
youtube.com/watch?v=jwgnOsve_oA

As for remaining 2, i believe it was in some super far and cold shit and a lot of money was invested to get oil there. And when they got to it he closed them too, thx bye.

you lil rare boi

don't ever compare him and saddam with assad
he was anti-globalist but he was also an islamist

Papa bless

Qadaffis Libya was the wealthiest nation in Africa, he wanted to unite Africa with the Gold Dinar, which would be based on the gold standard, a true sharing of Libyas wealth.

His country did not have a Rothschild owned central bank.

He kept terrorists hammered down and Libya was a great country until Obama and Killary decided to "liberate" it.

He also warned that his and other arab leaders removal would result in the extemist crisis we see today.

you can join him, you know.