Le Pen

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/21/counryside-marine-le-pen-forgotten-france-presidential-election-2017

I would love nothing more than to live in a safe, 100% white French village away from the mudslims and diversity that European cities are full of. Anyone else wanna come start a new community in the French country?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZkg-0pHSZo
nbcnews.com/news/world/french-elections-marine-le-pen-backed-quiet-army-women-n748136
nykysuomi.com/index.php/2017/01/17/karjaelaimia-varastetaan-uskonnolliseen-halal-teurastukseen-lampaat-ja-lehmat-ovat-suosituimpia-kohteita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I get the general impression that French cities are pretentious and gay but from what i've seen in Varg's videos the country looks nice.

The country side is literally empty because of no job and its mainly old people there, the youth go to the big cities to seek job opportunities, If there's somewhere to settle in the futur its there, but you have to have a back up plan somehow to make money
For ex varg only sustain because of his cds/rpg game sells and since he have 5 children he also get money from the state

>since he have 5 children he also get money from the state

Only rural and suburban retards support Le Pen.

Oh, it's always those old people from rural areas! Bigots!
Rural france is incredible and people there are really nice.

i do.
that's actually kind of my dream

like always
the uneducated retards who've never seen a sandnigger in their life are the ones basing their vote on who's claiming to kick sandniggers out

why would you support young uneducated sandniggers coming to your country tho.
it's not bad in france, but the tide must be stemmed to prevent somethng most americans THINK is the reality from actually happening.

>The countryside isn't as degenerate!
>What sorcery is this!

the eternal rural retard strikes again!

it feels good varg is one of those guys voting for le pen unless he's being a faggot again

this thread needs music

youtube.com/watch?v=pZkg-0pHSZo

I don't support them coming to my country
I know they've been there for decades and most of them are ok people
I was born in a very colored suburb of paris and later moved to the countryside in the south where I hardly ever see blacks

The south is widely racist despite not ever seeing any consequence of immigration while people who've lived around blacks all their lives tend to understand it's a diverse population and it's retarded to lump them together as the "muslim menace"

I just think it's funny how easily brainwashed people in the countryside are

Varg actually made three(?) videos dissing Le Pen :D

Funny, I noticed the opposite. People who actually have to live with this scum are unvariably racist.
"Most of them" aren't ok people. You're lying, extremely delusional, or worringly naive.

That's because the people in the city are all colored, or they live in their isolated, wealthy bubble. It's the same in America.

This always amazes me. As if we country folk never go to the city and see what's happening there

>the rural political saboteur

This is the lefts version of the jew

>these Muslims have been here for decades

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Just like all the the other countries voting right wing in elections and referenda. It is the older people, with all the money, living in the low crime villages who don't even have to put up with any of the shit they claim they are voting to "fix".

Just because liberals are wrong doesn't mean the hard right solution is right.

Democracy only works with centrist politics i.e. compromize.

It won't last.

I've been living in a small rural English village in the north east, not a single foreigner in sight for about 15 years.

It's finally ended though. Last year I saw the first black person since I moved out of the city that was being infested with them in the mid 90s.

The cancer of the big cities will spread like a plague across the land - treasure what little time you have in the rural bubbles, but they will not last.

Yes but not racist with an irrational and over the top vengeance. More a good dose of realism.

I mean, many of us city dwellers live among Turks but I recognize that while some are bad, it's not all of them. I would never vote for Wilders.

>I just think it's funny how easily brainwashed people in the countryside are

Not as easily they are in the city, evidently.

HOW COULD YOU BE BRAINWASHED IF ITS YOUR OWN FIRST HAND EXPERIENCE DUMBO?

Young people are voting for FN in droves you morons. It's what libtards find fascinating in french elections.

Did you hear that everyone? A talking vagina!

hey cuck, this website is anonymous

you don't gain anything from virtue signaling here

That's actually the opposite, the western part of France which have close to no immigration, or at the very least when they have some they have the normal hard working families, tend to be full blown leftist, and when people people like in the north/south and east are flooded with immigration they then become, as any human being would, anti immigration.

>people can't be fed bullshit first hand

You can have an experience, and it's contextualized to you in bullshit terms.

Your nation is becoming a hole, simple as.

You're not selecting your room-mate, you're selecting the leader of the country.
Why would I even want to visit if I can go to the nicest part of town and there are still shantytowns everwhere.

>despite not ever seeing any consequence of immigration
We do, every time we go in a city.

>I am 19 years old, the post

You admittedly moved out of a multicultural suburb. You should go back and try to live there and see for yourself. Instead you are the problem, the "better than thou" people who are hypocrites. You no longer live in the shit. But you pretend to still be down with the hood. You turned your back on the hood.

This

I went to a school that was practically half white and half paki

other than the already liberal faggots, most of the white students ended up hating the pakis, and vice versa. Multiculturalism, more so that from different races, just doesn't fucking work

my family lived for several years in this tiny village in vienne

it literally had only 3 houses, that was it

I smell consanguinity here.

Oh boy, can't wait for more "rural and suburban retards" posts if she wins.

>Anyone else wanna come start a new community in the French country?

Yes, we'll break it off and turn it in a safe haven for whites, like Israel is for jews

If I am white blonde and blue eyed do i get a front row seat? I must say though i am a ethnic kekistani

Does anyone have that le pen picture when she's on a horse

Frogbros, how well does Le Pen among bretons?

Really bad. Bretons are the most lefties french.

Well stop fucking your cousin then, moktar.

French Elections: Marine Le Pen Backed By Quiet Army of Women
Troin told NBC News that it wasn't just the FN's stance on Islam and immigration that attracted her, but also the party's populist take on the economy.

But most of all, it was the party's charismatic leader, Marine Le Pen, who captured Troin's loyalty.

"She fights for women's rights against Islam," she said. "I vote because of Marine."

Troin is part of a quiet army of female National Front supporters, who could well tip the balance of the election and give the presidency to the hard-right.
nbcnews.com/news/world/french-elections-marine-le-pen-backed-quiet-army-women-n748136

hmmm

Literally this

nice

what did kek mean by dis?

I hope purple wins, I like that colour best

Ok, you have a good number, but, let's be mindful of (((polls))).
Get out, talk to folks, shill on twitter for who you want to win and vote!
Never trust (((polls))).

She's doing pretty well among women.

Do english-speaking lefties even rooting for Melenchon? It's like they just don't want Le Pen to win and do not have any positive programme.

He's the worst tho.

Moktar ? Is that your name ?
Sorry but I'm swiss.
But yeah, thank for taking all the refugee.

>The south
>not ever seeing any consequence of immigratio

>100% white French village
There is no such thing in the current year

>swiss is not filled with (sand)niggers aswell.

I literally live amongst sandniggers

Yes there is. There are still plenty of 100% french places.

>alsace-lorraine all over le pen
Thanks for getting me desperate. People around me keep saying that people will back off their support from her like it was the case the last times but with the recent act of terrorism in Paris I don't think it'll happen.

You should have stayed in your colored suburb in Paris you disgusting faggot. We don't need you here

Wow Le pen is actualy leading in my region! Feels gud

You are a dumbass

> build safe, prosperous, white community
> people want to live there
> Oy vey, it lacks diversity...

Gtfo mohamed. You're not welcome here.

kek I live near Marseille (in Marignane) and it's full of arabs. FN did 60% at last elections here

Nice, I hope (((they))) don't bus them to voting booths this time

I'm a macaroni-quiche lorraine tho.

Why are Britons so fucking cucked?

Low muslim population there

>100%
where? all small villages I know have at the very least a chink or two

I remember going to costco once in Ottawa and there was some sandnigger woman dressed in full niqab batman clothing....in canada

RURAL AND SUBURBAN RETARDS STRIKE AGAIN! N-N-N-NO!! IT WAS MELENCHON'S TURN!!!!

Nice meme. I live in a village of 400 habitants and it's 100% white people.

>rurals get Trump elected
>rurals get Le Pen elected
>rurals literally kill Muslim advance
Who here loves their farmers?

Former christcucks who don't believe in god anymore but still want to love their neighbour

>It is the older people, with all the money, living in the low crime villages who don't even have to put up with any of the shit they claim they are voting to "fix".

but desu; keeping out sandniggers is the fix to not having tot put up with their shit. sounds to me the people you are dissing are dead on

well in my experience there are none. At least in the South-west.
There's always a nigga or a chink, even in villages with 100 people

>The south is widely racist despite not ever seeing any consequence of immigration while people who've lived around blacks all their lives tend to understand it's a diverse population and it's retarded to lump them together as the "muslim menace"

You misunderstand your situation, as a white person living in a diverse population you should already know you have lost all political power. The reason, like many in urban areas are more tolerant is simply the white population doesn't have political power anymore. Cities are more "tolerant" simply because all the political power is shifted to the non-whites so of course the non-white will be more tolerant to each other.

People in rural areas don't want that to happen to them, like what happened to whites in large urban areas.

Its your future french people.
Le pen is literally the only hope for survival of France in the future.
Same as Trump was the hope of america for a better future.
Its now or never folks.

its HerTurn

lets meme this into being

Oh yeah right but chinks don't count. They're just autobot bartenders. They are not many and you don't see them outside of their Cafe so they are irrelevant.

Not with that bitch. She's a baby killer

And trump is a clown but who gives a shit at least our people are waking up.

They're also cucked, city dwellers are very 'cosmopolitan' and willingly accept a certain amount of terrorism as the price of enlightenment.

I've seen some muslims here too, there's a Mosque in the top of a mount right in the middle of the city.
My father said once:
>Well, let's bomb that fucking place then
It's the same problem everywhere, a muslim dude already did a shooting at a school here.

She's the only chance France gets. Do people think you'll elect any barely right wing politician after 4 more years of flooding the West with shitskins? Hahahah

Either he doesn't vote at all or he votes for Le Pen.

I doubt he could bring himself to vote for Macron even if his plan is to make the French lose all hope.

Why thinkin like this is forbidden?

I mean, we should be allowed to protect our own way of life, if they are allowed to be fighting for their own:
nykysuomi.com/index.php/2017/01/17/karjaelaimia-varastetaan-uskonnolliseen-halal-teurastukseen-lampaat-ja-lehmat-ovat-suosituimpia-kohteita/

Finland stronk.
Perkele.

Kek approves even if it's gibberish

that's weird, the only time I ever saw a she-towel-head in the full burka was also at costco but this was in the US

>Some people in Brazil don't even remember this happened
Our media never mentioned a single word about him being muslim.
>Killed 12 kids
>Hurt 13 more
>Suicided afterwards
Not a single word about him being a muslim, even international media said he "suffered bullying" in the school or something.

Jesus, good luck Brazil. If its reaching Brazil, this goatfucker problem is getting really bad.

We don't have cités.

I've seen a couple here in the South. I really want to throw pig grease on them lol

>He shot girls in the head
>The boys he shot the legs and arms only

deja vu

Obviously, he didn't like girls very much.

Disgusting, at this point muslims should be shot on site; All of them.