Mericans pay billions for aircraft carrier

>mericans pay billions for aircraft carrier
>murrishart pilots drop the planes into the sea

money well spend burgers

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/2015-30-year-old-french-nuclear-submarine-sank-us-aircraft-18912
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66o9yu/german_female_judge_rules_muslim_rapes_german/
spiegel.de/international/germany/ramshackle-army-at-odds-with-berlin-s-global-aspirations-a-994607.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Eurofags pay millions to bring in refugees
>germcucks take them in and gib refugees billions of euro

money well spent kraut

>show of force
>planes crashing into the sea
Best Korea must be really scared right now.

We were testing its crashing capabilities. That was a tactical crash.

he didn't fly so good

the real question is, is there still a use for ACCs?

Modern anti-ship missiles can easily penetrate the defences of a carrier battle group.

>Be GERM
>Head out for Tägliche Fahrt at precisely 7 und 30 am
>Get crushed by ami tank

>Modern anti-ship missiles can easily penetrate the defences of a carrier battle group.
Have some examples? I heard about the chinese anti carrier missile but apparently that was debunked

that´s why we like to drive on the Autobahn. No fucking Panzer to crush into while we speed to the next """"Flüchtlings""""center to succ jamals toes while he sits on a throne made of blonde virgins.

It's okay, we still have a lot more planes.

USS Carlos "Gold Eagle" Vinson still has more combat aircraft on it than all of Germoney.

>be german
>hurt refugees feelings
>go to jail or prison

and you losers crash them all anyway

also Germany could easily sink your shitty carriers

What's up with German posters fantasizing about some refugee guy naked atop a plethora of blonde virgin aryans?

1. anti ship ballistic missiles.
2. zerg rush of cruise missiles could overwhelm defenses.
3. a single submarine: 2 years ago a single norwegian submarine sunk an entire us carrier group in war games.
4. an emp blast could take out an entire carrier group.
5. the f-35 only has a range of 500 miles. that puts the carrier danger close to enemies.

carriers will go the way of the battleship.

Defensive technology is usually cheaper than the corresponding offensive technology that it neutralizes.

AA missiles are cheaper than aircraft
anti-ship missiles are cheaper than ships
mines are cheaper than tanks

I can't find anything on the Norwegian submarine. Google just shows the story propagated by comments like a rumor with no sources with some people saying it happened recently and others saying it happens decades ago.

Well at least f-16 didn't try to poison the pilots (unlike f-22) and can fly (unlike f-35)

It was a Swedish submarine that was playing OPFOR.

LOL dumbshit burger

Cold War Diesel Uboats could fuck your carriers puss anytime they want and you never hear it coming.

>germans pay BILLIONS of euros to bring in raist murdering shitskin mudslime bulls for their women and daughters (and boypucci)
>cultural enrichment ensues
money well spent krautcuck

You can't even sink a 70 year old tugboat full of refusees

getting BTFO twice wasn't enough for you genuine cuckolds?

And it exists (unlike PAK-FA)

Germany fucking invented Uboats, we perfected them.
You dumb swine wouldn't be able to do shit against it.
It would sneak up and blow its torpedos in your rustys carriers anus.

would blow the niggermericans up for good.

nigger please the amount of drone strokes the U.S. could perform on Germany in a single night would render your entire country in a state of paralysis.

>Germany fucking invented Uboats

First you steal our bikes, then you steal our inventions.

>Mfw

>Drone strokes

Are you going to tug them off manually ?

Landing on a floating city is no joke.

we made them to a Wunderwaffe not you.

Klaus please. We sank the British fleet with it, centuries before your country even existed.

>totally pointless shit nobody ever gave a fuck about

Stop appropriating Korean culture shitlord

It doesn't matter how badly other countries fuck up, you will still be german. The carl vinson could sink because someone left the bath running and the whole ship filled with water; you would still be german.

>Says the country that was literally a collection of struggling tribes while the entire world beat them to the colonization party which they got really pissed off about later when France kicked their ass despite having superior Dutch-built Fokker planes, so their emperor had to flee to Holland to live out his days

>you would still be german.
feels good man

>will never be incest island monkey
also feels good man

You might have A FUCKING SKI JUMP, but you're all right.

Does that thing even submerge? Korean plebs.

>Unironically posts meme of superior Anglo genetics.

Fucking BTFO Hans.

my bad it was the french surrender monkeys that sunk the carrier group.

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/2015-30-year-old-french-nuclear-submarine-sank-us-aircraft-18912

I can only imagine the face of your insurance agent

Who was at fault though? I'm pretty sure you could go to court claiming 'B-but it was camouflaged!'

>Defensive technology is usually cheaper than the corresponding offensive technology that it neutralizes.
Except it doesn't neutralize, it degrades. Offense retains the initiative, not in spite of today's tech situation, but partly because of it.
>Neutralize
Amateur pls

Dutch invented onderzeeërs (= U-boats). Germany perfected them. It seems like a good alliance.

thank you fellow canadian!

>tactical crash
It could very well be 7d strategic crash. And if not 7d, then at least 7g.

NZ brought the bantz...

that's a British tank

Norwegians did it as well, not to mention Chinks. It's not an off switch for a CSG. It's much closer to an off switch for the attacking submarine if they use an attack profile that actually puts a surface asset within torpedo NEZ. If they want to hang out miles away and let the fish run quietly most of the distance, the sub might be able to slip away. If they show up right in the middle of a CSG like these exercise stunts, they can pop off a round of torps before succumbing to torpedoes sent by the surface targets. Basically, this is a tactic that will only ever be used by Best Korea

You forgot how he sharted while landing

DRUMPF BTFO

Wha'bout when we put some rail guns on dat bitch, destroyers are back in play baby

>be german
> set legal precedent that its ok for mudshits to rape your women.

Well done german. you are legally literal cucks.
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/66o9yu/german_female_judge_rules_muslim_rapes_german/

Legacy Hornets make the very best crashes, the best!

>linking to his gay reddit club

Must be a suicidal person

>implying billions is a lot
Literally a drop in the bucket of our budget. We not poor like you, kraut.

at least it wasn't a t-34

You have 6 small diesel subs. You couldn't even beat Australia in a naval war. Estimating military capabilities doesn't seem to be the German strong suit.

yes you are poor, you owned by china your currency is owned by saudi arabia.

Your the most cuckt nation on earth.

>muh 2 engines are safer BTFO

not like we dont have thousands more

>A FUCKING RAMP posters btfo

AHAHAHHAHAHA
JUST ROLL MY SHIT OFF
RIGHT OF THE DECK FAMPAI
JUST
ROLL
MY
SHIT
F.A.M
A
M

HOLY FUCKING KEK LMAO

LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
KATAMARI DAMACY

WHO NEEDSA FUCKING RAMP NOW YOU DIAPER WEARING MART SHARTING FAGGOTS

AHHAHAHAHHAHA

RULE BRITANNIA
BRITANNIA RULES THE WAVES

4/20
ROLL
MY
SHIP
DUDE
F O U R
O
U
R
T W E N T Y
W
E
N
T
Y

YOU CANT WRITE THIS SHIT NIGGA

ROLL MY SHIP UP

AHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

underrated

Is that the actual crash or an older one?

Carrier pilots are trained to land in the arrester cables and punch the throttle back to max, even if they get caught, to prevent them from overshooting and then stalling when trying to climb again.

Looks like he landed long, missed all the cables, and then didn't pre-emtively accelerate to give himself enough speed should he miss.

pretty sure USA lets eurotards win to lull them into a false sense of security

bungee snapped

it submerges quite easily, but not by design ;)

Yeah that's one of the other reasons they train you to keep the engine spooled up until the cable brings you to a stop.

>not knowing about radar

>mad world starts playing

>carriers will go the way of the battleship

care to explain then why China and India are building their own domestic aircraft carriers.

oh lol it was just an F-18 I thought it was an important aircraft

Yeah, if we lost a B-2 trying to make a carrier landing, that would be something.

Lulz. The last time The krauts spoke to us like that, their leader had to off himself in a bunker.

SeaRAM is real and it is deploying. Sunburn missiles and the other hypersonic ASMs are now just another target.
I know teaniggers are jealous as fuck using common sense if pretty easy. Will, I guess not for you.

I really hope Germany is on the wrong side of WW3 just to see this cunt cry some more.

>tfw I knew this was going to be a Kraut before even opening the tab

Why are you fags so assblasted lately? You're coming dangerously close to taking the thrown from leafs.

spiegel.de/international/germany/ramshackle-army-at-odds-with-berlin-s-global-aspirations-a-994607.html

I really hope you end up like pic related

he was prolly just drunk so it is understandable
we will just buy a newer better one don't worry.

>carriers will go the way of the battleship.

The Battleship is literally on the verge of making a comeback, you fucking fag.

user...

I'd say because they're symbolic as fuck and America loves to promote them as invincible death machines.
If you have carriers, it immediately projects an image of power, where as in reality they'd most likely take one hell of a beating in a war from submarines.
Even an old rusty Chink boat managed to sneak up on one in real life during an exercise and they also get beaten in war games.
They're far from the image that's being projected, but it's one strong picture of power that they convey.
Of course they serve a real purpose too, but that's mainly during peace time or in a war against enemy that can't do shit against them in the first place.

that looks like a german after a good cultural enriching by mohammad

>Except it doesn't neutralize, it degrades.
If your fighter jet is hit by a missile, I'm pretty sure it's not only degraded.

carriers are emp protected same with all US military equipment why do people think they are not have you ever heard of emp hardening for electronics.

Philippines? Didn't Trump, McMaster and Mattis tell us weeks ago that the USS VINSON and an "armada" were rushing to Korea?

They lost?