What dose Sup Forums think of german shepherd?

I've seen a thread about pit bulls and other breeds like Dobermans. So what does Sup Forums think of them?

>overbred
>hip problems
>overrated
>not that smart
>literally Hitler's dog

Very intelligent and disciplined while capable of being as aggressive as a pitbull ... but not on your 6 month old baby.

Great breed.

This
Pic is my little brother

Meme dog, get a proper doggo instead.

I love my pure bred, she's very friendly to family.

She also terrifies any person that knocks on the door as she goes in full kill mode. Blacks are terrified of GSD's too. Not all purebreds have issues with hips, i believe it's a bloodline thing and they're more prone to it.

Good doggo.

Honestly though, most breeds can be great as long as you do your due diligence when selecting a puppy. Make sure the breeder is responsible about breeding only healthy parents free of genetic problems. Don't pick a giant fucking breed if you live in a tiny ass apartment. Socialize the dog when young, and do basic training so it will recognize you as the leader.

Shepherds are great btw, just don't get one from a show line. They have been bred to have those stupid hind quarters that lead to massive hip problems. Dobermans are great as long as you commit to training. Ridgebacks are great. Labradors are the default doggo for a reason.

Just don't buy a fucking tiny rat dog.

anyone else cringe whenever you read "pupper" or "dogger"?

Yea, it's a genetic thing. Some breeders will inbreed the dogs resulting in genetic fuck ups such as bad hips. If they mixed two different bloodlines you could get pure breeds with no fuck ups.

German "nog hunting dog" Shepherds.

Good dog but hard to raise well and most people who own them shouldn't own them theyre a work dog

Agreed. Tiny rat dogs are not dogs, just over grown rats

My GSD is the nicest dog ever unless you're black. Then she'll give you hell lmao.

This man. It's in their fucking DNA.

Look that low back aberration. Poor guy. Expositors should be gassed. This is a real German Shepherd.

Great doggo but the shepherd is still a god tier dog.

Agreed. breeders who inbreed the dogs to get a more "Perfect dog" should lose their breeding permits and be charged with animal abuse

((breeders)) have been cucking the German Shepard with those cuck hips for decades now

it isn't enough they cuck Germany, they also cuck the national dog

People who breed Bulldogs and Pugs should be in fucking jail.

Breed created by the once most intelligent people in Europe.
Good dog.

>Agreed. breeders who inbreed the wolves to get a "dog" should lose their breeding permits and be charged with animal abuse

The Greatest Dog in the World I've always wanted one.
Something like this guy here will be my last True Friend when I'm an old Man living off The Coast Of Mayo in a cottage.

Guys what's better. German Shepherd or a Doberman?

enjoy your short neck giraffes.

>german shepherd

Good dog. I'm more of golden retriever guy, they are a super comfy dog.

They're ok.

There is a divergence between those who breed for performance, and the shit-heads who breed for shows.

They really aren't even the same breed anymore.

Oddly enough, you'll find high quality German Shepherds in Czechia and Holland. That's where most cop dogs come from.

Germany has been kind of cucked by laws related to gentle dog handling.

How does Sup Forums feel about dogos?

>How does Sup Forums feel about dogos?

Hunting dog. Just not gonna be as responsive to training, since they were meant to chase and hold wild hogs etc.

*shudder* pugs...

these are my degs. rotty and a gshep.