50.000 antifa protesters expected for a an AfD party conference

Well lads, what do we do when the commies have 50k people?

faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/vor-afd-parteitag-koeln-in-grosser-sorge-14981927.html
Source in German

Other urls found in this thread:

kandidatencheck.wdr.de/kandidatencheck/?kandidat=683081&partei=none
youtube.com/watch?v=mmn0OzQHDo4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>50k
See who can collect the most ears and those numbers will shrink pretty damn quick.

Nothing. It's social suicide to support AfD right before they elect a new chairman. We haven't even seen a clear vision from them yet

That's not the point, I think Spencer is a faggot and I would have still protected his right to speak.

Oh, but I'm sure the police will enforce that right.

YAASSSS i hope thos nazis get fucked up good

Nothing a few MG42's couldn't handle.

It's in Germany, so who cares.
Link us some videos when it happens, that's all though.

They will, but meanwhile they'll be whining about it in the streets and they'll probably fuck up a lot of private property.

>Not burning down the venue with all of them inside
Germany please.

You know what needs to be done.

Beep beep I'm a jeep.

>50k
jeez hans you already got enough muslims you dont need that many terrorists

fun fact of day: most of those antifa are paid by the goverment and thus the tax payer. they spend millions in the "fight against the right". not even joking,

>tfw you live in Cologne
>tfw you have no time because you haven't done shit for your final exams which are in 3 days and you don't wanna fuck up your future because of antifa

Fuck

Also someone from my school might be among the protesters...
If they let him out of the mental Asylum!

Can't 'murrica "lose" a MOAB over cologne?

Germany is trying its hardest to become an Islamic country. While they're doing that they're desperately trying to drag other Western nations down with them. I say don't even go in the waters to save them. Let them drown themselves so the rest of us can point and use them as an example.

>50k antifa

Germany is truly the root of all evil in western countries

>Antifa gathering in Krautistan

TRUCK

OF

PEACE

GET

We can only hope

shameless reroll

the 50k people aren´t Antifa, they are just german
The regular german leftist would be considered antifa in the US

mass crowd control, forget about everything else

I hope they spray the cunts with water again until one of the hippies loses an eye, that made my day last time.

eternal krautcuck

neck your self fritz or should i say AHMED

pseudo rare

this is how German right-wingers look like these days

This guy is running for office in Northrhine-Westfalia as an Independent candidate. He is a truck driver. He wants to limit immigration, close the borders and more police on the streets.

kandidatencheck.wdr.de/kandidatencheck/?kandidat=683081&partei=none

Is Strache from AfD? Also, someone call up Identitäre Bewegung Österreichs, they would love to bash the Commies

Dont forget germany antifa has cops with loaded guns walking with them threatening to shoot anyone who dares oppose them.

youtube.com/watch?v=mmn0OzQHDo4

burger question or real question?
Strache is from Austria (FPÖ)

Tactical nuke

Recently a bavarian woman was sentenced for blasphemy for posting a picture of a dog shitting on the muslim kabaa.

Let that sink in.

Also for hate crimes because apparently she posted a photo of edward norton in a closed facebook group.
A screenshot of american history x.

Two sentences for memes.

LET THAT SINK IN

>50 000
You've got to be fucking joking with me. There can't be more than a few thousands, tops....right?

How do they get guns in a guncuck country?

Is the answer going to make me mad?

50K antifas in one place? Can some suicidal Sup Forumslack please just take one for the team and akbar on these fucks?

The nazis won by acting the same way anti-fa are acting now

If history is a trend, they will win

lets remember this:
Euro antifa need to pull of something BIG, they are currently losing in the propaganda war to Ameriantifa who actively "bash the fash."
Euro antifa have to get past police lines due to the fact that europe dosn't have an active anti-antifa movement. If Antifa do this there is a good chance they move into domestic terrorist realms.

Euro antifa are currently in a pickle as to whether to push hard and actually disrupt the congress or to just attack police as per usual with the chance of losing face to american antifa.

T. Inside Man

Please no.
I'm proud, to live in a country, where you have freedom of speech.
You should discuss or offend them (if they are radical stupid eventually some punches), but don't hurt them too bad.

Was that irony? I think it was. Thing is, they can get away with being nazis by claiming to be anti-nazi.

MOAB please

>Germany
>freedom of speech

What?

We're at war friend. Our words have been rejected too many times. Violence is justified.

one more for the tolerance truck then Im out

The problem is:
I'm a mid German.
In germany I'm a "nazi" everywhere else on the world I'm "left"

>guncuck country?
Why do americans keep on thinking that the UK gunlaws apply to the entirety of europe?
We're a lot closer to switzerland than to the UK, getting a gun is no problem here.

Please educate me.

Don't know if the cops were necessarily antifa. Looks like the nazi dudes came out ready to fight with metal bats so the cops pointed guns to get them to back the fuck down.

Looks more like the cops were making damn sure to prevent fighting from happening by any means. Cops also blocked the doorways with backs turned towards the nazis which indicates that they were protecting them from the huge group of Antifa thugs.

>50k
Get some suicidal German to run them over with a truck
See how they like it

Are there things you can't say without going to prison?
If the answer is no you have no free speech, but the same applies the yanks, despite their inablity to admit it.

Then bust out the H&K's Hans, it's time to get the Commie hunting Corps back together.

Not enough bullets.

The commies were just as bad as the nazi's in the Weimar. Both sides engaged in running street battles where they would beat the living shit out of any opponents they caught.
Those who do not learn from history...etc, etc
>When the fascists return, they will call themselves anti-fascists
t. Winston Churchill.

Why no one infiltrates antifa and give them brownies with cum and drugs in them is beyond me.

eh. They also kept the antifa in check.
They didn't even chuck a bottle towards the nazis or the building.
In fact I would say the nazis were the ones looking to get physical.

>Why no one infiltrates antifa and give them brownies with cum and drugs in them is beyond me
Pretty sure that happens regularly with and without infiltration

COME TO MEMEBALL GENEREAL
REEEEEEEEEEE

a solid napalm drop would be fun
but we know this will never happen

Insanity. No way to live. Should not even tolerate that behavior from either group.