He will babysit your kid for tonight

>He will babysit your kid for tonight

how will you respond Sup Forums?

If this guys kids were abused, then I guess I was abused.

>A grown man THAT into video game.

What happened to Brendan Fraser? I thought he was on his unJUST arc.

Name one thing he did wrong. I'll wait. His "pranks" are unfunny, but what he's done is far from child abuse. This is a typical internet overreaction. If Phillip Defranco didn't give his opinion on it, no one would care.

>Joke around with your kids, give them fun childhood

>suddenly 'le justice reddit xD' gets your kids taken away

Guess they really are the good guys over there!

Well, he could at least give me some of the youtube shekels, i guess.

He fucked with one of us.

>Name one thing he did wrong.
Hit his kid for wanting to play with their volcano project like a fucking autistic manchild.
Shoved his kid into a bookcase and gave him a bloody nose for trying to leave his room.
Screamed at his kid until he sobbed then laughed at how funny making him sob was.
Tell the world that his kid smeared shit on his walls, a sign of PTSD.
Lied about his son smearing shit on his walls to try and cover his ass when people were calling him an abusive dad.
Refuses to apologize to Cody, endlessly apologized to his fans.

my son is 19

What's going on with this cunt now Sup Forums?

It's gone too dark in here, can't see shit.

That insane screaming for one.
Kid is traumatized to hell.

Is this the (presumably) Irish subhuman who abuses his children on YouTube?

Jokes on him, my kid is a convicted rapist.

Fighting fire with fire.

This faggot daddy named mike martin gets his rocks off seeing his kids get yelled at and beat each other.. dude needs to be in jail.

Screaming at your kids is abuse though

But if you disagree please procreate and then scream at your kids constantly and then let me know how it goes

Screaming at people is perfectly normal behavior. Anytime someone does something I dislike, I scream at them, and they love me for it. It only makes sense that you would scream at helpless children too, especially ones who are completely and utterly reliant on you.

What are they gonna do, leave? Fight back? LMAO

Also, my parents screamed at me, so that means it's okay and it's the proper way to care for children. In fact I'm glad they screamed at me and hit me. It wasn't a toxic relationship at all.

Also when my son goes to school and screams at and hits the children who don't do what he wants, I'm always sure to scream at him and hit him for it. After all, he needs to learn that screaming at people and using violence aren't how you get people to like you and do the things you want them to, and I need to set a good example.

They have several clear cut videos of them abusing the smallest 2 kids.. they constantly target them because they are the step kids.

wrong house, I don't have a kid

nigger

He mentally tortured his kid to the point where he smears shit on the wall

And when he got busted for abusing his son, he punished him by leaving him at home while the family went to disneyland