Don't join the military

7 years ago I washed out of boot camp for misbehavior and psych issues, leaving me with a nasty looking DD-214 and a entry level separation. I mean it's just boot camp right?
It doesn't affect your career rite? Fast forward 7 years later and I'm applying for a public trust clearance to build the Wall for the Donald/enforce the Muslim ban and they're requesting my military paperwork. It doesn't matter that most of the team they're hiring for this isn't born in the US, mostly foriegn indians and such, they're preparing to deny my clearance regardless for my psych issues. The REU paper in my discharge papers is the nastiest, most mean spirited thing I've ever read in my entire life, including stuff such as "my boots smelled bad" etc. Now they're requesting my entire psych history from the past 7 years and they're probably going to deny my clearance based on that. At this point I'm probably moving out of the country after living in DC my entire life and seeing government corruption everywhere, I'm like fuck america and fuck the military at this point but let this be a lesson to you all - if you ever join the military, don't tell them a fucking thing. No matter what they say, they're just going to use it against you. Do NOT trust a military psychologist, don't believe a goddamn thing the recruiter says, do not seek mental health help from ANYONE without knowing that everything you say can and will be used against you later. If you have a condition like I have and you have to take pills, remember that it's going to be used against you to discriminate against you. If you have a psych problem, or just don't want to be made to look bad later, don't join the military at all. It doesn't matter that you aren't holding a gun, if you have psych problems the government views you as less than human. Doctor patient confidentiality does not exist. Most of you will continue sucking military cock but whatever, you have been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one is going to read this, you need to learn how to use paragraph format and organize your ideas in a more concise way. Also, you need to proofread this shit, and as a tip always spell out numbers under ten, i.e "seven" and not "7" it makes you sound less like a retard.

I can see why you were a washout. No discipline in writing translates your behavior in bootcamp very loudly.

>it'll be fun they said

No one has ever said this. What a stupid fucking picture.

>misbehavior

You want sympathy? You pathetic faggot.

Useless faggoty grammar message and pitifully anal name.

TL;DR

The military is mostly for people who can't cut it in the real world, anyway. It's like a welfare system for people the country wants to get rid of via war.

I wouldn't have minded joining the military if we didn't have a government controlled by jews that just throws our soldiers into various middle eastern meat grinders to advance the interests of the kikes in israel.

I don't have a problem with fighting. But I have a problem with wars for ZOG.

I've known some real goofballs who've made it in the military.

You must be a real piece of work.

Whats up cakeboy???

How shit do you have to be to wash out of boot camp. I have never seen a competent human being wash out of boot and I did drill for 3 years.

You're as big a faggot as OP

I always thought joining the military was for faggots.

They called me up back in like 2006 when they needed more troops.

>"Hello Mr. user, are you interested in a career in the Armed Forces."
>"No, I'm not."
>"Why not?"
>"Because that doesn't sound like something I wish to do."
*click*

I hear stories. It sounds like faggot shit. It doesn't even sound like a "job", a job is something you can quit at any time. A military career violates the rules when it comes to renting versus owning a person. They own people. You're government property when you sign up for the military.

Sounds like something for lowlifes. No wonder it's full of spics these days.

Being in the military is LITERALLY the easiest thing ever
Im not saying it enjoyable, "fun", or good, but there are plenty of people here who would no be able to hold a civilian job for more than a month without being fired, but they last years in the Army

You dont even need to be patriotic, literally get paid to work out for 2 hours a day, and organize a few things in the motorpool

Do they give a shit if you're on mild anti-depressants? I'm on the fence about signing up at the moment.

>It doesn't affect your career rite?

No, it's not a dishonable discharge. You didn't stand before a court marshal.

The elites don't respect military men. Why serve them?

couldn't grasp the basic concepts and/or accountability

have a long hard look

>this guy got hazed and probably cried

You wont need the depressants any more. Good diet, exercise and the rush of blowing shit up. it will make you a good person.

what are your seperation codes?

I would love to see how fucked up you are.

I think the marines has the lowest score necessary to join, you have to be a potato not to be able to make it thru.

I previously aspired to be commissioned as an officer in the military, but I persistently heard shit like what you described occurring. I've decided that I will become a cop instead. The experience is also more valuable for my contingent plans as well.

I'm noticing a common theme among people on Sup Forums who either hate the military, didn't enlist, or got kicked out
>they're all mentally ill whiny little babies

You sound like a cry baby. I'm glad you didn't make it. We don't want you.

Would anyone advise joining the french foreign legion or russian army? I want to fight but not for ZOG. Does Ivan give you citizenship for service?

>misbehaving in boot
serves you right

>psych issues
lel faggot

That quote is not authentic. Look into itd origins.

>use paragraphs
>get called reddit

Literally don't even bring it up
My friend's brother told me this story about somebody that his cousin' friend from school knew:
>Somebody was on anti-depressants on and off for 4+ years
>recruiter / doc at MEPS asks about depression/use of anti-depression meds
>there is no centrally held record of medical documents
>the dude said "nope, none"
>they never found out

If you have a criminal record they can look that up, but the ONLY medical info they have on you are the things they can see and the things you decide to tell them
If youve been put in a hospital on suicide watch or picked up by the police for being suicidal then IDK

So retarded. I clicked s instead of d and it merely posted my incomplete message instead

dont tell them jack shit, worst case scenario they find out on their own and deny you enlistment

So what are you doing with the rest of your time on a normal day?

That's what you get for putting that you failed out on a job application you stupid faggot

Army might take you. Just have to find the recruiter that has trouble meeting quota.
Air force and navy usually have no problems with recruitment numbers so they'd never take you.
I would try marine corp first if they say no go army.

His boots smelled bad can't you read fuckwit?

because killing is fun

>my friend's brother told me about somebody that his cousin's friend knew
That's like three degrees of separation, what the fuck come on

So many edgelord tough-guys on Sup Forums

>the united states hasn't fought on the right side of a war in 205 years

there i simplified your post for you and polished up the formatting a little

You'd have to come off whatever drug you're on because they drug test.
But other than that they'd never find out.

You can request a review of your discharge and see if you can have it changed.

Ignore these ass clowns that have never been in\never will join\were treated like special babies....shit happens and you are trying to do better

Good Luck to you from a concerned vet

your nation punishes people who are unfit for military service for being unfit for military service, at least that's OPs case, maybe he couldn't stop fapping in the dorm at night i dunno

Yes, they do care. Don't bother trying to enlist right now, they're not hurting for people and will only take people they feel they can get the most mileage out of. Also, if you're on anti-depressants as a civilian, how do you think you'd feel in the military? Shit gets stressful, more than you can even imagine as a civilian.

came here to say this

stop taking them before you go in for 3 reasons:
1. so they dont show up in your blood, hair, urine
2. so u dont go insane in boot and start sleep walking or doing other weird shit
3. to stop being a weak cuck

Most of the American servicemen I've had the displeasure of knowing have all been incompetent grade-A scumfucks that are thicker than pig shit, and have more anger and inferiority complex issues than you can shake a stick at.

How the fuck do you get thrown out of boot camp for psych reasons? How is the bottom of the barrel of those people not locked up? You might just be a massive, colossal fuck up OP.

I will post that story around then times for you.
That sucks man. Just know there are us out there and we care about stuff like that pisses us off to the point of lock and loading.

>I washed out of boot camp for misbehavior and psych issues

I saw some major fuck ups, and went through training with a few nutcases, I can't imagine what you did to get kicked out.

Please elaborate.

Shouldn't have lied to your recruiter about your weak mental state.
It's not that no one trusts you anymore because of you psyche issues, it's because you lied under an oath to the nation that you were able bodied enough to serve, and they found out you simply weren't.

Unless you're a roidmonkey brute you have no chance to survive in the Russian military so make your time.

>Now they're requesting my entire psych history from the past 7 years and they're probably going to deny my clearance based on that. At this point I'm probably moving out of the country after living in DC my entire life and seeing government corruption everywhere, I'm like fuck america and fuck the military

Consider Costa Rica, down south of the pacific coast between Quipos and Uvita. That whole stretch there, and back up in the mountains behind it, is the largest US expat population in the world. /our guys/

when men were men

>make your time
Fuckin blast from the past over here

Didn't feel like reading all of it. But the military is what you make of it. I did four years. I'm coming up on my sixth year since separation, bought a house in January, zero college debt, making 3x more than I was making six years ago.

They red pilled me. I never lived around blax, and by sharing barracks with them, you quickly learn they are not like us. And for that red pill, I thank them.

All your base are belong to us.

>2 years & 7 months left

Almost there

>kicked out for misbehavior and psychological issues
>blames Indians, foreigners, everything other than misbehavior and psychological problems.

Yep. Sounds about Sup Forums. There are some seriously mentally ill people on here.

Your last year is the longest. Hang in there!

US Military red pilled you about what? That you are all being used to fight battles for Greater Israel and not for America?
globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

What pill do you think they gave you? Cause if it aint the above one then you got food coloring.

I'd rather try and fail desu senpai.
"Grandpa tell us aboit the time you got kicked out of the Russian army for being a faggot."
I can see it now.

All of us here are fucked up one way or another. The only difference between us is the severity.

Reformat and repost, Baby Blue.

I'm still going to jump over that wall you Jew loving faggot.

>misbehavior

Just say it you were a shit recruit.

>All of us here are fucked up one way or another

This.

You've known since 8-9 that you're mentally delicate, that you are queer (not gay, real sense), that you are a round peg in a square whole. So you lied to yourself, you lied to your family and you lied to the government. "Hey, this military stuff is going to fix me up!" It's like when a fat chick takes hypnosis for her fat problem...it's just a lie, won't fix nothin'.

You can blame the military for your shitlife situation, but you really need to look in the mirror. In fact, you need to break the mirror and cut yourself. Everyone is embarassed for you, which angers me because we have better things to do w/our limited time.

You could have earned a Bronze Star.

Instead, you earned a pack of Tampax.

Looks like a college dorm

You learn that as well as how most men are giant pussies and to never relax around blacks.
And if we're being honest here, like 70% of these fuckers joining the military don't care whose war they're fighting as long as they get a chance to shoot at teenage sand-niggers.

I didn't see any action in the Navy. So I wasn't fighting for greater Israel stationed in Singapore. I went in thinking that "black people are just like us, they just have a different paint job". I learned quickly they are not, and I'm happy I learned that without getting killed.

Hey tripfag grammar cunt.
Go swallow a bag of dicks.

Maybe he was talking in his sleep, "Oh brutus give me your big fat cock"

Paris Island or MCRD San Diego, OP?

Lots of people wash out, user.

You weren't ready for the Corps, that's all.

Stop whining. Adopt the Positive Mental Attitude you didn't in recruit training.

>"Oh brutus give me your big fat cock"

Under Obama, he would have been given a stripe and choice of duty station.

Its really good honestly im surprised they paid for all this shit
Its pretty much a studio apartment, I dont even have a roommate, I get room checks just to make sure its clean and Im not living in filth like 2 or 3 times a week, but other than that the living conditions in garrison are really cushy

You can do whatever the fuck you want so long as you're not at some shitty base.
Most of my active duty friends just buy shitty alcohol at the gas station and play video games 4 hours a day.

I tired to join in my early 20s but failed a drug test because I was stupid and didn't give it enough time. Passed that stupid at home kit, but the stuff they do at MEPs is more accurate.

Anyway, I've been toying with the idea of trying to join up again now in my early 30s. My recruiter back then warned me that it would be difficult because I would have to get a "moral waiver." Failing a drug test made me a bad person and I have to overcome that somehow if I want to try again.

>stationed in Singapore

Really?

Did we finally build that warm water port in Singapore (after we lost Subic)?

Here is my bootcamp story...
>be me in bootcamp
>be seeing one guy that can't hack it
>guy tells drill sgt he wants out
>DS laughs at him
>a few days later guy goes to sick call and comes back wearing a bright orange vest and devoid of shoelaces and belt
>says they are letting him out because he said he was suicidal
>be a week later
>five more people are now in orange vest because "muh easy way to break contract and get out"
>be me laughing knowing that they screwed themselves for life.

I feel no sympathy for you OP.

LMAO, how do you get kicked out of the most incompetent military on the planet? Didn't you guys just crash a jet and blackhawk helicopter just this past week? And lost a navy armada?

You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs. Its imperative to put you under enough stress that you break during bootcamp instead of breaking on the battlefield, which at best will lead to your death, but usually it leads to the deaths of others.
Army is hard, especially at first. And if civilian life is already hard on you and you have to take medication, you absolutely can't make it there.

Cats!

We have one of our boats there right now I believe. One of the shit LCS ships- but I could be wrong. I was on shore duty in Singapore and sea duty in Japan.

Sounds awesome desu. I'm too lazy to make it as an engineer.

Specifically I swore at someone in boot camp at the other side of the gym, thinking they were a recruit. Turns out it was the drill instructor. They told me to go to the shrink and tell them everything, which I did, and they threw everything on my discharge paperwork.

Hey russiafag reply to my post

Yeah I would leave the country too.
Also I wouldn't claim to have be in the military on anything I applied for.

Holy shit nigger. How does anyone wash out? They let niggers in. How pathetic are you?

>misbehavior and psych issues
You can't blame being crazy and undisciplined on the military. You suck. Leave the US and go fight for Muslims in Syria, first step being renouncing your citizenship. You will find redemption.

Alternate option, KYS and reincarnate as something better or different.

The military has enough idiots. Join the Peace Corps.

From what I've heard military psychologists will completely screw most anyone so it's never considered a great idea to go to them with your problems. Even once you get out of the service, it supposedly can affect what pay you get or benefits.

If you paid attention, you also noticed that they did not leave the island before their platoon mates did.

The Corps will find a way to keep you on Parris Island until AFTER the good recruits (now Marines) get to drive off.

Only exception is --- if you get fucked up in training through nofault of your own (ie step on unexploded ordnance) or if the Corps finds out you are under age (then they are nice as hell to you and encourage you to come back when you are old enough - no punishment and no hard feelings, at least back in the OLD CORPS). In the old Corps, they liked the fact that you had balls enough to enlist and want to be a Marine.

But who knows, these days.

You're pretty quick to judge, huh? Peace be with you friend.

COME TO MEMEBALL GENEREAL
REEEEEEEEEEE

Nice blog post

LMAO

You cuckold. You played yourself. The military didn't play you.

Also you don't have to give any of your medical history to a private employer to include your psychological history.

There's a little something called HIPAA.

You didn't have to tell them other than you were administratively separated.

I'm glad a POS like you didn't make it through. Doubly glad a reject like you won't be building a wall.

I never understood the obsession with Boot. It's literally supposed to match the lowest common denominator. OP, you are weak and a failure, and you should do some serious soul-searching.

The boots who whined about how awful Boot was didn't last more than a week at SOI, and good riddance.

I had a friend in the Navy and he told a first class to fuck off right out of boot camp, he was kicked out within a week.

I mean. It's understandable to dislike the military but your points are pretty fucking retarded. You don't join the military without understanding the repercussions of breaking the contract that you voluntarily sign. You also don't immediately ship out, so you have plenty of time to reconsider your decision.

Also, it's a great tool to for people that come from less fortunate backgrounds. The GI bill can be used for college, trade schools, and various certifications. You can apply for free schooling while Enlisted. Depending on your job, you can learn skills otherwise unavailable to you.

Now people who STAY in are a different story. However, it's a very very useful tool for economic mobility for 2year or 4 year contracts. People who stay in are generally unhinged or stuck because of the benefits their 3 kids and dependapotimous wife nets them.

That picture is fucking funny.

>I swore at someone in boot camp
> it was the drill instructor

Fucking nothing except some shit details for punishment.

>They told me to go to the shrink and tell them everything, which I did

I guess you told them something fucked up. If you are a mental case, it's good you're out.