Happy British National Tea Day Sup Forums

Happy British National Tea Day Sup Forums.

ITT: your favorite tea and flag bearer memes

Cheers.

I say tea like "tay"

/sip/ thread in disguise

How the fuck do you wake up with tea, it's basically flavored water.

I fucking love tea, god bless the pommies for that stuff.
By not being weakwilled a burger.

>How the fuck do you wake up
You get out of your bed and do shit.

I enjoy both tea and coffee, but lean towards tea if it's later in the day. My favorite is probably jasmine green, though I am also a big fan of Earl Grey.

I dont think we invented it
But we may have perfected it

Forgot to say that my favourite is Earl Grey.

Of course you haven't, my thickskulled friend, but you surely contributed into spreading that shit.

1st Reich best Reich

first for clipper orgasmic

I tried their "King of Teas" today at a tea festival and thought it left much to be desired, PG Tips is better.

salvia tea
i can't figure out how it isn't illegal yet

>tea festival

>A FUCKING MEDKIT

No contest

well i dont know about the gold stuff but organic done properly is like orange tea gravy, pg tips can only get me semi hard

I sorry that coffee has been ruined by the starbucks culture, but pure black home brewed coffee crushes tea any day.

It's national tea day in England and I am English and I have a functional life and a girlfriend, you wop. You probably stay at home and masturbate to salami on national pizza day.

Agreed, I keep one of their 1200 teabag packages at all times.

kipper tie anyone?

I'm above all of you fags. I take Caffeine pills.

Best Tea is pic related

Cheers best ally

T E A I S F O R C H I L D R E N
Real healthy boys use pure adrenaline to wake themselves up
If you rely on some shitty drink to get energy you don't deserve life.

Sadly enough, McDonalds has destroyed many high street establishments where real tea was taken. McDonalds is the food equivalent of globalism.

jesus that is pretty true man.

AMERICA WINS AGAIN

>Falling for the 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine meme
As Allbutt and Dixon stressed, in 1909, regarding caffeine, another “dose of the poison” provides minor relief, but continues to jeopardize organs (1909). A return to caffeine intake increases noradrenaline, heightening the fight or flight response. In turn, adrenaline, dopamine, and glucose increase, thus lifting depression. With continued substance exposure, toxins accumulate (Van Winkle, 2000).

Complaints of lack of focus, failing memory, and other mental abnormalities, signify hypomania, a lesser degree of mania (Victor, 2001), which accompanies the first stage of ongoing-caffeine-induced-anaphylaxis-induced fight or flight dementia. Unable to correlate the patient’s complaints with a textbook disorder, physicians assume ADD.

According to the American Psychiatric Association, which classifies caffeine as a substance, substance intoxication can present with disturbance in thinking, judgment, perception, attention, motor activity, and social functioning (1994). Caffeine toxicity can induce restlessness, agitation, irritability, confusion, and delerium (Steinman, 2001; Fisher Scientific, 1997; Turkington, 1994; Shen et al., 1979). In addition, anaphylaxis can induce delerium (Kaplan, 2000).

Who the fuck do you think you are?

Stay safe Portubro

>implying that I care about others perception of me based on what I drink.

WO HO HO get a load of this guy fuckin hell lmfaoooo

Earl Grey is supreme.

I am american, I am drinking Earl Gray Teak, loose leaf, with distilled water. Cheers and keep gathering redpills.... Ipersonally am very close to wrtiting a red pilled sci-fi based upon all the truths of reality and laws of physics to answer the meaning of life... as I have the answer (well at least in my idae for the book at least, which i based on actual astrophysics & biochemistry)

absolutely civilised.

Who likes their tea well brewed?

"Starbucks" belongs under energy drinks.

In fact: if you take milk or sugar in your tea you're also "energy drink" tier.

>tfw drink only water